Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Source Murdered

Russell M

Plus it gives Okie validity for his rhetoric because he has a source that knows so much they had to be killed.

Okie is justing cleaning up the mess that was made last week. All in the name of the Lord.

This Okie one is hitting all time lows.

You cannot get much lower than this stating people were killed for intel.

I hope he and his site gets shut down soon before someone really gets hurt.

Short and Sweet Please. Friend of a Friend says one of their Intel was shot and Killed in front of their Family. Did you know them OR hear of it. Just a few days ago?No Disrepectful comments please.

Was it this one....from The Call Squad...

Notes found on ~nk thread:

TONY--KIND OF WHERE WE WERE YESTERDAY... A BIT DIF INFO ONE OF OUR GUYS IN IRAQ, 9 PEOPLE WERE KILLED, AND ONE OF THEM WAS OUR GUY... THAT WAS A BAD CALL THIS MORNING AND THE OTHER ONE IF YOU ARE LISTENING I PASS ON MY CONDOLENCES TO YOUR FAMILY AND MY THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO. STUFF HE HAS TOLD US THAT IS GOING ON AND SEE EVERYDAY, DOCUMENTS AND MEETINGS. THIS MORNING HEARING THINGS ARE SCHEDULED TO TAKE PLACE BY TOMORROW BUT EVEN TODAY, SOME ISSUES WITH M... HE EVEN CALLED AND ASKED IF I HAD HEARD THAT. I TOLD HIM I HAS HEARD THAT WAS ALL TAKEN CARE OF. THE OTHER SOURCE OVER THERE SAID THEY ARE ALL DONE WITH THIS. THEY WILL BE DOING THESE THINGS FOREVER, MEETINGS, CHANGES.... YESTERDAY I WAS TOLD IRAQ DID RELEASE THEIR DOCUMENTS AND RATES YESTERDAY. TREASURY SAID THEY RELEASED THEIR PART OF IT. EVERY AGENCY IS WAITING AND THINKING IT MUST BE SOMETHING WITH THE IMF... STILL AGAIN THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT SURE WHO OR WHAT. THE OPERATIONAL RATES ARE SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TOMORROW ANYWAY. THEY SAY SEE IT BY 8PM ET... THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. I MEAN I HAD CALLS FROM ALL DIRECTIONS. OH AND ABOUT THE CHINESE FOREX, IT'S NOT PUBLIC... ONCE IT GETS TO US TODAY...LAST NIGHT CONGRESSMEN GAVE ME THE LINK TO THEIR SITE AND TOLD ME WHERE TO LOOK... I COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT. I WILL HAVE TO HAVE HIM WALK ME THROUGH IT

DAN- IT DOES FRUSTRATE ME AND I KNOW IT DOES OTHERS... I HAVE NOT LIKED THAT WE DECIDED TO TELL ALL WE HEAR... LIVE OFF THE CUFF... I AM NOT REFERRING TO TONY'S GUYS IN IRAQ, AMIR, I APPRECIATE THEM AND THEIR HARD WORK FOR US. BUT THIS OTHER STUFF WE KNOW THE CHINESE STUFF IS BEHIND THE SCENES AND NOT FOR OUR EYES YET...

PTR Call Squad 9-14-11 Call Back Number 760-569-7699 code 163544#

:wub: Hi piggy piggy! :wub: