Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel Source Murdered

Russell M

Yes, I heard of this in a post from Okie in another site.

He did not get into details, but did say it had happened with 3 other guys in front of his house.

Its a shame that the violence over there is so very hard to control. If they would only understand that all toghether they are much stronger.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Short and Sweet Please. Friend of a Friend says one of their Intel was shot and Killed in front of their Family. Did you know them OR hear of it. Just a few days ago?No Disrepectful comments please.

That is what I call, an advanced way of pumping!

If there is someone that lost their life for real, I am sorry about that, and may God bless his/her soul.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think they were calling you a pumper. What I think the implication was this is an advanced form of pumping on someones part.

Just think about any conspiracy you can think of. Once you run out of options to keep your audience attention what do you do to make your intel look that much more important or true?

Your intel gets murdered for what they knew and were passing on to others. This lends the conspiracy more validity.

• Upvote 2

If someone lost their life by murder, then that is unfortunate. If the story was started by Okie or the likes, I can see where it could used (if true or not) as a way to later claim the loss of a resource and thus not having accurate information, etc. --- just a possibility.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hot dog eatin Tony from PTR stated that it was his intel, listened to it on one of their calls

An unidentified source of inaccurate information that we will never be able to confirm.

I would put it in (the Kuwait Dinar revalued last week) file. And because the Kuwait Dinar revalued we were suppose to believe the Iraq Dinar would soon follow. As far as I can tell the Kuwait Dinar hasn't done squat.

I believe everything they say now because this unverified person was supposedly killed. Not.

Looks like I stumbled into OkieLand unintentionally...again. lol.

My sister practically lives on that site.... not that she believes Okie, but made many Christian friends there (and we'll leave it at that ;) )

Anyway she told me they had a similar person dying a couple weeks ago- or similar story line and this is a classic diversionary tactic to keep people (sheeple ? ) from asking too many questions or saying negative things about why it didn't RV...this and that. Seems to work with everyone spilling out sympathies.

Bulldog, Okie, Ghost, Poppy, and Bear are all one in same person. Same caps, same sentence structure, same common spelling errors, same religious themes.

I don't really care who these people are but I do believe what they are doing is criminal- if their defense is it was done in jest then that should have been over about a year ago. My sister says there's a lot of uneducated people there (for lack of a better definition) that hang on the OOM staff's words.... I don't even want to think about how many people spent money they couldn't afford on this speculative investment because of it going to RV@ $4 everyday with a 99.867% chance

Edited by FreckledFuzz
  • Upvote 3

There's no reason to think this is anything other than Okie either seeing a news article about someone getting murdered and latching onto it to try and give himself credibility, or just making it up completely.

That would be my guess as well. Okie took a beating the other day in a chat and didn't like being called out on all his lies - so this could be a ploy to grab the sympathy and support of those who trashed him - knid of like laying a guilt trip on them.

Thanks for the responses so far. I have noticed one constant. Nobody has stepped up to claim identity and verification. So this topic is not closed yet. Keep up the good work ev1. And I most of all, pray God's Grace and Mercy and Peace upon anyone/everyone that this may have really happened too.

Short and Sweet Please. Friend of a Friend says one of their Intel was shot and Killed in front of their Family. Did you know them OR hear of it. Just a few days ago?No Disrepectful comments please.

Hey Russell, just want to make sure I am following here.... is this saying that another site reported that one of their friends reports that his/her friend who was providing intelligence about the dinar was shot and killed in front of their house, and in front of family members who were standing there?

I am asking as the details are somewhat vague, and if I try to go chase this one on a leo network, I don;t have enough clarity to know what i am searching for in tracking it down. If you happened to catch a state or city/county, that would be the most helpful of all, (followed by a date). There are so many drive bys these days in some areas, this one may be hard to track down (meaning I doubt any law enforcement organization would note that this person gave out dinar intel). I am assuming this was in the US?

I can give this to a staffer to track if you can give me any more info...

Good luck with your search :)

Looks like I stumbled into OkieLand unintentionally...again. lol.

My sister practically lives on that site.... not that she believes Okie, but made many Christian friends there (and we'll leave it at that ;) )

Anyway she told me they had a similar person dying a couple weeks ago- or similar story line and this is a classic diversionary tactic to keep people (sheeple ? ) from asking too many questions or saying negative things about why it didn't RV...this and that. Seems to work with everyone spilling out sympathies.

Bulldog, Okie, Ghost, Poppy, and Bear are all one in same person. Same caps, same sentence structure, same common spelling errors, same religious themes.

I don't really care who these people are but I do believe what they are doing is criminal- if their defense is it was done in jest then that should have been over about a year ago. My sister says there's a lot of uneducated people there (for lack of a better definition) that hang on the OOM staff's words.... I don't even want to think about how many people spent money they couldn't afford on this speculative investment because of it going to RV@ $4 everyday with a 99.867% chance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I absolutely believe this

Read more:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I absolutely believe this

Read more:

Ewwww this came from Okie people???? Thanks! ......Standing Down...

That would be my guess as well. Okie took a beating the other day in a chat and didn't like being called out on all his lies - so this could be a ploy to grab the sympathy and support of those who trashed him - knid of like laying a guilt trip on them.

Plus it gives Okie validity for his rhetoric because he has a source that knows so much they had to be killed.

Okie is justing cleaning up the mess that was made last week. All in the name of the Lord.

• Upvote 1