Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV and Currency

FFEJ

Welcome... that's one answer by estewart... however, there is a lot of discussion about several scenarios which you need to explore. This question has been asked dozens of times! It's a loaded question, so I would suggest reading the many, many posts in the forums... especially the LOP Section. :)

Edited by Jaxinjersey

Sorry to sound confused.

Should I hold 500 dinar notes or 25k notes.

It seems the 500 dinar notes are getting harder to purchase and they are more expensive.

Size doesn't matter; it's the value of the currency! Upon RV the value will change, it doesn't matter if it's cash in hand, IQD Saving, Warka or Bank of Baghdad and ISX. The value of the currency changes! At the same time new denomination notes will be released. That's the real deal! :twothumbs:

Let me help you out.If they lop one note they will lop them all so it doesn't matter what you hold a 25,000 or a 500 it will still lose three zero's.So your 500 dinar note will be worth .50 cents and the crappy part about it is you will spend more money to get the 500 then you would getting the 25,000.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I hear so many people saying ohh im going to buy lower denoms so im (protected) if they lop do you think that people holding lower denoms will be rich i think its impossible for a country to rv some money and then other bills say ohh were lopping these if it rvs then we all are happy if it lops i dont think it will then we all will be in same boat i have high and low notes but it makes no diffrence hope that helps.... again this is just my opinion and estewart i see what your saying nothing good has came from iraq as far as legit articlesthere saying what there doing but im just hoping like everyone else they do what makes sence... im going for rv and i believe it will rv, either way i think rv is inevitable its just a matter on how and when they do it if we make $$$

• Upvote 1

I do not give a fig about what people say in discussions. I pay attention to what comes out of Iraq. And what I said Iraq has said many times. EXACTLY!

WHY regard what yip yap is going on in discussions? How can you possibly benefit by that? Oh, maybe you love the warm and cozy soft effect of being pumped, is that right?

Hey... I'm not sure what your problem is... but there's no reason to speak to me like that. I gave you simple acknowledgment, while offering my advice to the original poster. I'm not sure how you function without discussion... but I'm certain 99.9% of us here engage in discussion, hence the forums. For the record, I have no idea of what will happen... I'm as objective as one can be on here. Have a nice day, and please address me with more respect next time. :)

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

ANYONE can believe what they want. But, fairy tales aren't true. And neither is Santa Claus. Sorry to be the first to clue you in about that.

I realize that truth hurts, and am sorry about that, too.

Read more:

You sound like one miserable guy, always shooting everybody down, and for your information, I'd rather believe in Santa Claus than believe the SCROOGE.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So what do you guys think about the smaller denominations, I have herd that with the smaller ones at cash out say 1000.00 you can cash out and not pay taxes as long as you do not cash over 5000.00 a day so would they be better in this regard?

Can some one answer this I am still wondering, would the smaller one be better to hold at cash in.?

So what do you guys think about the smaller denominations, I have herd that with the smaller ones at cash out say 1000.00 you can cash out and not pay taxes as long as you do not cash over 5000.00 a day so would they be better in this regard?

Possibly. Only they are charging way more for the lower denominations. So any tax savings would be dwarfed by the fact that it costs 3 or so more times for the same amount of Dinar.

In IMO. If they lop and not honor the zero's, all bills will be effected the same.

Possibly. Only they are charging way more for the lower denominations. So any tax savings would be dwarfed by the fact that it costs 3 or so more times for the same amount of Dinar.

In IMO. If they lop and not honor the zero's, all bills will be effected the same.

Or unless you bought them before they became so expensive. I think they would be better in this scenario. I am not a tax professional but I think they will be better. Thanks for answering though...

ANYONE can believe what they want. But, fairy tales aren't true. And neither is Santa Claus. Sorry to be the first to clue you in about that.

You are one miserable guy, always shooting people down, and for your information, I'd rather believe in Santa Claus, than be known as the SCROOGE.

You are one miserable guy, why do you have to always shoot people down, and for your information I'd rather believe in Santa Claus, than be known as the SCROOGE.

The guy asks a question and immediately an argument breaks out. Has anybody noticed the negativity around here?

By the way, this is the NEWS section, not Questions. Nobody notices that anymore either.

[/

I think everyone is ready for this ride to be over, and with all the negativity it breeds more negativity. Cant we all just get along?

Some time back, on Dinar Banker I saw it explained that the small denominations had an extra cost because they are hard to get.

They cost more because there are more bills to make a million.