Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rich Queen Friday Evening OOMC (AndieZ post) - 09/16/2011 @ 6:13 PM

ronscarpa

6:13 PM [little peg] Rich Queen Rich Queen thanks dear for coming in !!!!!!!!!!

6:13 PM [Rich Queen] little peg I TOLD YOU I WOULD!

6:14 PM [Rich Queen] ALL I CAN SAY IS THE LAST 24 HRS HAVE BORNE SOME OF THE BEST INTEL I HAVE HEARD IN THIS ENTIRE RIDE. WE ARE DIPPING OUR TOES IN THE MONEY POOL FOLKS

6:14 PM [mountainman] Rich Queen hello how are you

6:15 PM [Rich Queen] mountainman I AM FABULOUS!!!!!

6:15 PM [Rich Queen] ko5280 I WOULD IMAGINE IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM VERY SHORTLY

6:16 PM [bulldog75] CONFIRMATIONS; LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:16 PM [Rich Queen] Believer2 I WISH I COULD. BUT I PROMISED I WOULDN'T. I GET TOLD STUFF THE PEOPLE SHARING IT DON'T EVEN KNOW I KNOW!

6:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DO YOU NOT REMEMBER A FEW NIGHTS AGO OKIE STATING THAT MALIKI WOULD BE READ ABOUT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS AND NOT THE CURRENT NEWS PAPERS>>---NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TELLING YOU?

6:17 PM [Rich Queen] csc2000 YEAH I HAD IT. DIDN'T GO VERY FAR. BUT I WAS NEEDED TO ATTEND THE DEATHBED OF A FRIEND. IT'S ALL GOOD.

6:17 PM [Rich Queen] ..OKIE OIL MAN GOTCHA!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

6:13 PM [little peg] Rich Queen Rich Queen thanks dear for coming in !!!!!!!!!!

6:13 PM [Rich Queen] little peg I TOLD YOU I WOULD!

6:14 PM [Rich Queen] ALL I CAN SAY IS THE LAST 24 HRS HAVE BORNE SOME OF THE BEST INTEL I HAVE HEARD IN THIS ENTIRE RIDE. WE ARE DIPPING OUR TOES IN THE MONEY POOL FOLKS

6:15 PM [Rich Queen] mountainman I AM FABULOUS!!!!!

6:15 PM [Rich Queen] ko5280 I WOULD IMAGINE IT WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM VERY SHORTLY

6:16 PM [bulldog75] CONFIRMATIONS; LOOKING GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:16 PM [Rich Queen] Believer2 I WISH I COULD. BUT I PROMISED I WOULDN'T. I GET TOLD STUFF THE PEOPLE SHARING IT DON'T EVEN KNOW I KNOW!

6:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DO YOU NOT REMEMBER A FEW NIGHTS AGO OKIE STATING THAT MALIKI WOULD BE READ ABOUT IN THE HISTORY BOOKS AND NOT THE CURRENT NEWS PAPERS>>---NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HE WAS TELLING YOU?

6:17 PM [Rich Queen] csc2000 YEAH I HAD IT. DIDN'T GO VERY FAR. BUT I WAS NEEDED TO ATTEND THE DEATHBED OF A FRIEND. IT'S ALL GOOD.

6:17 PM [Rich Queen] ..OKIE OIL MAN GOTCHA!

My feet are frozen from being in the water so much.

• Upvote 2

Richqueen buahahaha

nincompoop

noun idiot, charlie (Brit. informal), fool, jerk (slang, chiefly U.S. & Canad.), plank (Brit. slang), berk (Brit. slang), prick (derogatory slang), wally (slang), prat (slang), plonker (slang), coot, geek (slang), twit (informal, chiefly Brit.), chump, dunce, oaf, simpleton, dimwit (informal), dipstick (Brit. slang), dickhead (slang), gonzo (slang), schmuck (U.S. slang), dork (slang), nitwit (informal), dolt, blockhead, ninny, divvy (slang), pillock (Brit. slang), dweeb (U.S. slang), putz (U.S. slang), fathead (informal), eejit (Scot. & Irish), thicko (Brit. slang), dumb-ass (slang), gobshite (Irish taboo slang), numpty (Scot. informal), doofus (slang, chiefly U.S.), lamebrain (informal), fuckwit (taboo slang), nerd or nurd (slang), numbskull or numskull Only a complete nincompoop would believe a story like that.

End Quote

WTF........That's a very easy one.....Sorry, RQ... It's a pool allright but not money-filled... Look at the color.........

Edited by umbertino

two months I was away and and the crap is knee deep. No one knows when this thing is going to happen. Things to look at...HDL, Chapter 7 sanctions lifted, and stability in order to maintain saftey from IRAN and others in the middle east. In other words the must be able to protect their new found wealth. And remember is it isnt updated with a new rate on forex and CBI we wont be cashing in. Just saying......

• Upvote 1