Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bear5642 @ 12:22am (ET) Saturday OOMC - 09/17/2011

ronscarpa

Bear5642 @ 12:22am (ET) Saturday OOMC - 09/17/2011

12:22 AM [bear5642] OK IM BACK SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COEM TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST IM HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TEELL YOU SOEM, IMF, UST, UN, BOG 4 BANKS. I ASKED WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO EME AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY AHVE BEEN WATCHING US AND I THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

12:23 AM [bear5642] BIG 4 BANK

12:24 AM [bear5642] THIS EVENING I GOT NA EAMIL THAT REALLY TOOK SCOTIIG AND I FOR FLIP. I WILL NOT POST IT BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS AT 1AM CENTRAL.

12:25 AM [bear5642] THIS EMAIL DID GIVE INFROMATION OF A MEETING TAKING PLACE AND A RATE BEING SET. YES THE RATE WAS IN THE EMAIL AND LETS JUST SAY IT WAS NOT WHAT I ECPECTED

12:30 AM [bear5642] OK THE RATE WAS LOW AND OUR THINKING IS MAYBER ITS JUST TO GET THE BALL ROLLING GET SOEM PEOPLE TO CALM SEND A POSITIVE MESSSAGE AND COOL EVERYBODY OFF I DONT KNOW

12:31 AM [bear5642] YOU CAN RELEASE AND ILL ANSWER A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

12:32 AM [bear5642] THE EMAIL ACTUALLY IS SAYING TOMORROW I JUST STILL BELIEVE IN THE RATE SYSTEM THAT IS SET UP TO GO ACATIVE ON TUES, WEDN. THURS

12:32 AM [diversehh] how can they do it when nothing like forex or cbi is open?????

12:34 AM [bear5642] ITS NOT ABOUT THEM BEING OPEN LET ME ASK YOU PAY A BILL ON LINE AND KNOW THAT THE BILL IS PAID FROM WHEN YOU HIT BUTTON. WELL THATS EXACTLY HOW THIS WILL PLACE

12:35 AM [bear5642] SO ITS 11:34 CENTRAL AND ALL BANKS RECEIVED AN UPDATED

12:36 AM [rjg] bear5642 is it atleast $3.41 to meet their budget

12:37 AM [bear5642] RJG THATS NOT WHAT I SAW AND MAYBE THEY JUST WANT TO GET PEOPLE TO START BRINGING IN THE 3 ZEROS AND ALSO STIMULATE THEIR ECONOMY

12:40 AM [bear5642] OK YOU EPOPLE ARE TO PESISITANT AND I DONT WANT OT GIVE THIS RATE BCAUSE THIS COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG

12:40 AM [.katt] 11:40 PM [pbfl58] If the rate showed low it could be on the GBP and actually be much higher in USD, right???

12:41 AM [bear5642] PPFBL58 I WILL SAY THIS ONE AND FINAL TIME IT WILL NOT PEGG TO THE GBP

12:42 AM [bear5642] ESTIMATE ON THE RATE IS $1.78 - $ 2.15

12:44 AM [bear5642] 9WELL I WISH I HAD A DATE ALL OF INFROMATION WAS CORRECT ABOUT IT HAPPENING AND WHEN W EWOKE UP THIS MORNING WE WERE LETS SAY SHOCKED.

12:45 AM [bear5642] AT LEAST YOU CAN GO LIQUID BY CASHING IN ENOUGH TO PAY YOUR BILLS BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY IT WILL STAY THAT LOW FOR MORE THAN 90 DAYS

12:45 AM [JOEDINAR] .katt are we suppose to look somewhere at 1:00 am

12:46 AM [bear5642] JOEDINAR THAT THINGS POPS WE WILL KNOW IN A SECOND

12:47 AM [bear5642] WELL I WAS TELLING SCOTTIG THAT I FELT THYE WOULD REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY FIRST RV LATER

12:46 AM [asells] [eleanor] We have been told they need 3.41 numbers for their budget

12:47 AM [bear5642] WELL I WAS TELLING SCOTTIG THAT I FELT THYE WOULD REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY FIRST RV LATER

12:48 AM [bear5642] DONT PIT WORDS IN MY MOUTH IM JUST TRYING TO CONNECT THE DOTS

12:48 AM [bear5642] PUT

12:49 AM [bear5642] OK I GOTTA GO AND SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY BOY AND WAITING FOR SOMRONE 0

12:49 AM [bear5642] TO CALL ME

12:51 AM [bear5642] IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP YOU KIDDIN THIS GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT TONITE AMEN LOL

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 8

I find it very hard to trust, believe, or even find the core of the message in a post that is so full of messed up spelling. He checks a couple of times but man, has he no pride in what he is doing? I mean, who is going to believe a message that seems to be coming from someone totally ignorant ... at least in words, and grammar and spelling. A few mistakes I can understand but this is totally ridiculous, and unbelievable, which makes the message unbelievable too. Shocked is about the only word I can find to describe my reaction to this disgraceful mess!

:blink:

Thanks, Ron, for posting. I imagine you were shaking your head while doing so.

:(

smee2

• Upvote 3

I think I figured it out. The obvious BS like "It's going to be 3.41 and happen tomorrow" doesn't exist in order to actually get people to believe it, it only exists so that the very slightly more believable BS, like "it's going to be .86 sometime in the next month" seems reasonable, when it isn't.

"

12:22 AM [bear5642] OK IM BACK SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COEM TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST IM HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TEELL YOU SOEM, IMF, UST, UN, BOG 4 BANKS. I ASKED WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO EME AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY AHVE BEEN WATCHING US AND I THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION"

I think the word that is mistranslated is "trust." If these kind of poeple are contacting someone like he says, they were not looking for trust, they were looking for a "guarantee." And that was to find a pigeon who cannot keep his mouth shut to spread more misinformation and they were guaranteed the word would be spread.. If they were looking for that person, they found the right one and the right platform to spread misinfo. I don't believe for one minute three letter agencies have been watching and reached out to him. JMO of course.

"

12:22 AM [bear5642] OK IM BACK SINCE MONDAY I CAN SAY SOME VERY RELIABLE PEOPLE HAVE TO COEM TO ME WITH INFORMATION AND TO SAY THE LEAST IM HONORED. THESE PEOPLE ARE CONNECTED WAY UP AND I WILL TEELL YOU SOEM, IMF, UST, UN, BOG 4 BANKS. I ASKED WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO EME AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY AHVE BEEN WATCHING US AND I THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION"

I think the word that is mistranslated is "trust." If these kind of poeple are contacting someone like he says, they were not looking for trust, they were looking for a "guarantee." And that was to find a pigeon who cannot keep his mouth shut to spread more misinformation and they were guaranteed the word would be spread.. If they were looking for that person, they found the right one and the right platform to spread misinfo. I don't believe for one minute three letter agencies have been watching and reached out to him. JMO of course.

Quite possibly the understatement of the century, surfer. Not only would they not reach out to these illiterate morons.....they wouldn't reach out to ANYONE. The fact that there's a single person who follows and believes their unending BS does much to explain why the U.S is now 27th in international test scores, and dropping rapidly. Truly frightening. :(

Edited by Legolas
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I guess they started to realize that their followers ( at least some of them) are in the stage of questioning their credibility and that gets them totally scared and desperate somehow.... Therefore their "reports" and "intel" are getting more and more surreal....Followers' rage will explode all of a sudden and will be huge after all this time of pent-up disappointment and frustration......Some of the Gurus by now have realized that their glorious fame days are numbered as per credibility and obvious consequent online lynching will take place pretty soon.

• Upvote 1

Quite possibly the understatement of the century, surfer. Not only would they not reach out to these illiterate morons.....they wouldn't reach out to ANYONE. The fact that there's a single person who follows and believes their unending BS does much to explain why the U.S is now 27th in international test scores, and dropping rapidly. Truly frightening. :(

I completely agree with you on your statement, I knew it was bs when I read the first paragraph.

I ASKED WHY DO YOU WANT TO TALK TO EME AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS THEY AHVE BEEN WATCHING US AND I THEY FELT I WAS TO BE TRUSTED WITH THIS INFORMATION

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/84236-bear5642-1222am-et-saturday-oomc-09172011/#ixzz1YDXb6t1B

LOL reminds me of when I was thirteen years old and thought I could make Anyone believe me..lol