Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Inflation in Iraq!! Good or bad?

Anybody who hasn't followed the inflation problems around the world need a simple lesson to understand the investment. When hyperinflation comes, zeroes get added to currencies. Eventually these zeroes can be deleted off the currency once inflation is under control. Anybody on dinar websites who tell you Iraq has no inflation problem is lying or uninformed. I just got onto this site because I've read so much poor information and wanted to help educate.

Bottom line is unfortunately we are looking at a redenomination not a revaluation. Here is a chart of the horrific inflation in Iraq the past 10 years. I'm on this website because I own dinar, I bought it before I knew anything about it. I'm here because we could still double our money and also help others get informed to they don't get pumped to buy on million dollar profit hope like I did originally.

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/g.aspx?v=71&c=iz&c=us&l=en

Anybody who hasn't followed the inflation problems around the world need a simple lesson to understand the investment. When hyperinflation comes, zeroes get added to currencies. Eventually these zeroes can be deleted off the currency once inflation is under control. Anybody on dinar websites who tell you Iraq has no inflation problem is lying or uninformed. I just got onto this site because I've read so much poor information and wanted to help educate.

Bottom line is unfortunately we are looking at a redenomination not a revaluation. Here is a chart of the horrific inflation in Iraq the past 10 years. I'm on this website because I own dinar, I bought it before I knew anything about it. I'm here because we could still double our money and also help others get informed to they don't get pumped to buy on million dollar profit hope like I did originally.

Oh my you're an idiot

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What they did in 2007 that made a HUGE difference in the inflation was....Small RV's of one or two percentage points at a time...Between 1.8.07 and 12.31.07 it moved from 1-1320(00075) to 1-1215(.00082) granted on 1,000,000 dinar thats only a shift of about $70....but it did an amazing job of controlling inflation as you can see if you compare this to your chart above....i bought early to mid 2007 so i followed this very closely....

The inflation isn't anywhere near what it was in 2006 now, and they haven't moved the rate in awhile...maybe its time for a RV?

Edited by donnydoright
  • Upvote 2

Yes we know inflation was bad back in the 90's and up to 2007 what you are not saying is it has been under control for 5 years and remained steady no other country in the world has ever done that they all re-denominated the instant their hyperinflation spiked in order to do what you just said like Turkey, but this far into this it would not help and would hurt only a little but still hurt the Iraqi economy to re-denominate. Dr. Shabibi is one smart man he's so smart he worked for the IMF and wrote a lot of the good IMF monetary policy restructuring their bad policy elements so I think he knows what he is doing...the best part is he is not a Muslim but a Christian and well guess what he reads the bible and he knows that it states Iraq (AKA ANCIENT BABYLON) would rebuild and become the financial power they once were the richest country in the world...even better he also stated a form of this first he said Iraq would be the strongest currency in the middle east and then he said not only the middle east but the world!! This will not occur with a re-denomination a revalue with a restructuring of the currency yes, another thing Dr. Shabibi said he was doing, also introducing a 100,000 dinar hmmm why if you are just going to re-denominate, well simple he is not going to re-denominate he is going to restructure put low denominations in the market place and bring back the large notes destroying some to strengthen over time raising the rate more, after a revalue! Well what would the other large notes like the 100k, 50k, 25k, 10k, and 5k be for you say? Another easy one, simplified transactions between banks and between countries on large transactions! Next well why so many notes in circulation another easy one, he is going to reduce it some as they come into the CBI but destroying them but also his goal as he stated is to become a reserve currency so when you are a reserve currency you must have a certain number of notes in circulation and are required more than most countries. considering he has well around 30 trillion now and most of the other wealthy countries of the middle east have 7-9 trillion with Kuwait having the strongest value at $3.63 : 1 KWD and only about 4 million people they have much more in circulation than they need Iraq has 30 trillion with 34 million people hmmm do the math who has a stronger currency and who has a higher inflation rate?

Do you get it, you are in this investment for a reason and it is to become wealthy, there is a reason for it to do GOD'S bidding when you do become wealthy by spreading the word of Jesus and the Bible through Christianity or Judea! Be a Good Steward with your wealth so it lasts and many generations can benefit from your foresight, hope, and faith!!

Oh my you're an idiot

He or She's not an idiot just misinformed, I got it covered and there is many more to help with his education before he gets frustrated any longer, we are studied and here to help!

• Upvote 7

How am I an idiot atheist? Because I realize Iraq has too much currency due to inflation? It's why they're going from 30 trillion notes to 30 billion. An RV would inflate the money supply even more.

I do God's work currently and will continue to whether the currency rv's or rd's dinar wave. I also am building wealth and am financially sound. The RV is not my one shot at becoming wealthy. What scares me is for the people who need this gigantic RV to get their life set. This type of investment is very speculative and nobody should build their life around a small possibility it might work.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

People always talk about inflation as if it's a beast that has a mind of its own. Like some virus. It's not. Inflation is the result of monetary measures and is manipulated, man made ( like some viruses) and controlled.

Don't think that Iraqi, US, IMF or Worldbank officials are surprised by it.

It's part of the plan. It won't change anything. It's neither good nor bad. That all depends in which camp you are sitting.

Enjoy. Relax. Take a beer. Play with the kids. And let this one pan out... Intellectualising it won't help.

• Upvote 2

Yes we know inflation was bad back in the 90's and up to 2007 what you are not saying is it has been under control for 5 years and remained steady no other country in the world has ever done that they all re-denominated the instant their hyperinflation spiked in order to do what you just said like Turkey, but this far into this it would not help and would hurt only a little but still hurt the Iraqi economy to re-denominate. Dr. Shabibi is one smart man he's so smart he worked for the IMF and wrote a lot of the good IMF monetary policy restructuring their bad policy elements so I think he knows what he is doing...the best part is he is not a Muslim but a Christian and well guess what he reads the bible and he knows that it states Iraq (AKA ANCIENT BABYLON) would rebuild and become the financial power they once were the richest country in the world...even better he also stated a form of this first he said Iraq would be the strongest currency in the middle east and then he said not only the middle east but the world!! This will not occur with a re-denomination a revalue with a restructuring of the currency yes, another thing Dr. Shabibi said he was doing, also introducing a 100,000 dinar hmmm why if you are just going to re-denominate, well simple he is not going to re-denominate he is going to restructure put low denominations in the market place and bring back the large notes destroying some to strengthen over time raising the rate more, after a revalue! Well what would the other large notes like the 100k, 50k, 25k, 10k, and 5k be for you say? Another easy one, simplified transactions between banks and between countries on large transactions! Next well why so many notes in circulation another easy one, he is going to reduce it some as they come into the CBI but destroying them but also his goal as he stated is to become a reserve currency so when you are a reserve currency you must have a certain number of notes in circulation and are required more than most countries. considering he has well around 30 trillion now and most of the other wealthy countries of the middle east have 7-9 trillion with Kuwait having the strongest value at $3.63 : 1 KWD and only about 4 million people they have much more in circulation than they need Iraq has 30 trillion with 34 million people hmmm do the math who has a stronger currency and who has a higher inflation rate?

Do you get it, you are in this investment for a reason and it is to become wealthy, there is a reason for it to do GOD'S bidding when you do become wealthy by spreading the word of Jesus and the Bible through Christianity or Judea! Be a Good Steward with your wealth so it lasts and many generations can benefit from your foresight, hope, and faith!!

He or She's not an idiot just misinformed, I got it covered and there is many more to help with his education before he gets frustrated any longer, we are studied and here to help!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Man your stories just get better and better!!!

You should look into what your talking about before speaking, it would take you 5 minutes to learn that countries dont redenominate as soon as hyperinflation spikes LOL.....

Check Turkey.......they had 10% inflation when they RD....what does that tell you?? Hmmmmm.....maybe they wait till they can get inflation under control??

Ones that did RD DURING periods of hyperinflation (like zimbabwe) failed miserably.....which is why its done AFTER those periods when things stabillize.....but I guess that would just take a little legwork on your part to understand this....I mean if your gonna try and tell someone or teach someone about how they are wrong, you are responsible for making sure you can even comprehend whats being talked about and you seem to be a little off there....

By the way.....got a link for the whole "reserve currency" bit your stating? laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes inflation must be controlled before redenominating the currency. The RD process is very very expensive. Imagine redenominating before the problem is fixed? You would have to continue to redenominate over and over until inflation is controlled. The expense and hassle would be insane. Now that Iraq has stabilized inflation for the most part, they can redenominate and hopefully a small RV to cover the spread the dealers charged us.

What they did in 2007 that made a HUGE difference in the inflation was....Small RV's of one or two percentage points at a time...Between 1.8.07 and 12.31.07 it moved from 1-1320(00075) to 1-1215(.00082) granted on 1,000,000 dinar thats only a shift of about $70....but it did an amazing job of controlling inflation as you can see if you compare this to your chart above....i bought early to mid 2007 so i followed this very closely....

The inflation isn't anywhere near what it was in 2006 now, and they haven't moved the rate in awhile...maybe its time for a RV?

I think it is very likely it will make a 170:1 move to settle at the rate at 1000:1 prior to the beginning of 2012.

That would set things up for what the CBI has planned.

• Upvote 1

How am I an idiot atheist? Because I realize Iraq has too much currency due to inflation? It's why they're going from 30 trillion notes to 30 billion. An RV would inflate the money supply even more.

I do God's work currently and will continue to whether the currency rv's or rd's dinar wave. I also am building wealth and am financially sound. The RV is not my one shot at becoming wealthy. What scares me is for the people who need this gigantic RV to get their life set. This type of investment is very speculative and nobody should build their life around a small possibility it might work.

Newbies come in here all the time to save us from ourselves. But you might want to look at what is really considered hyperinflation because iraq isn't one of them. I also don't understand why you need to say you do God's work like that has any bearing whatsoever on the rv. I get my hair cut on thursday, who cares!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I said I do God's work because surfingthedinarwave told me if it rv's I can do the work of God like I wouldn't be able to without the RV. I'm not a newbie to the investment by any means. I have owned dinar over a year and followed this website over a year. I read posts everyday and people clearly do not understand a lot about the investment.

And I don't understand hyperinflation? I was a finance as well as ECONOMICS major at a very prestigous university buddy I think I understand inflation.

• Upvote 1

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Man your stories just get better and better!!!

You should look into what your talking about before speaking, it would take you 5 minutes to learn that countries dont redenominate as soon as hyperinflation spikes LOL.....

Check Turkey.......they had 10% inflation when they RD....what does that tell you?? Hmmmmm.....maybe they wait till they can get inflation under control??

Ones that did RD DURING periods of hyperinflation (like zimbabwe) failed miserably.....which is why its done AFTER those periods when things stabillize.....but I guess that would just take a little legwork on your part to understand this....I mean if your gonna try and tell someone or teach someone about how they are wrong, you are responsible for making sure you can even comprehend whats being talked about and you seem to be a little off there....

By the way.....got a link for the whole "reserve currency" bit your stating? laugh.gif

10% for the year they re-denominated after they did so it went down prior too it was floating between 38-45% and that is where it stabilized the spike was in 2001-2002 where it was in the 60% range, know the facts don't just spew your trash around and expect others to pick it up! yes when hyperinflation spikes it hits a peak and settles down some then they RD, dude I was stationed in Turkey and watched them first hand go through their process they had exchange rates of 1,800,000 : 1 USD where Iraq has 1170 : 1 and has held steady on inflation for 5 years at low rates they just now started climbing when other markets globally have started going crazy...I minored in economics in college as well and own a business and have worked in the auto finance industry I think I am capable of understanding, actually I when I was stationed in Turkey were you even able to drive? You compare Turkey all the time yet the numbers are so upside down from each other you are truly clueless and it shows!

Go read the articles yourself to find your links I'm tired of messing with you, and doing all the homework for you, cause you can't prove Shabibi didn't say it so now we are square! Regardless, you can have fun finding it in the 40-50 CBI articles that have come out in the last 2-3 weeks

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

10% for the year they re-denominated after they did so it went down prior too it was floating between 38-45% know the facts don't just spew your trash around and expect others to pick it up! yes when hyperinflation spikes it hits a peak and settles down some then they RD, dude I was stationed in Turkey and watched them first hand go through their process they had exchange rates of 1,800,000 : 1 USD where Iraq has 1170 : 1 and has held steady on inflation for 5 years at low rates they just now started climbing when other markets globally have started going crazy...I minored in economics in college as well and own a business and have worked in the auto finance industry I think I am capable of understanding, actually I when I was stationed in Turkey were you even able to drive? You compare Turkey all the time yet the numbers are so upside down from each other you are truly clueless and it shows!

Well then if you know that, then say it the first time instead of having to be corrected and we wont have this problem!! YAYYYYY!!! Hooraaay for facts!!!

You remember what you said right??

Something along the lines of "countries rd the INSTANT hyperinflation spikes"......laugh.gif

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hmmmm , Ok true that , However since than a new thing has emerged , World , and I repeat World balancing (a monkey wrench) there is a missing number in World economics and currency balancing (all currencies will contribute) of the 4 (major) suspects (limits set) and the Economics with each of these, china won't do the 40% needed (more money more freedom = Democracy) , Something has to (thru world fit) establish status Quo . VND at 3 cents, MO. (Kuwait and china did small adjustments ) There is a missing number !! The power's of the world can infact milk that!!! IQD is not taking the full burden !! anthing above Kuwait is on the sholders of the rest of the world .

Agreed it is 4 + but not for us (u and I) ! .86 IQD dosn't fit yet same, with cash, in time left to grow in Feds coffers , will change the world .. I still see missing number as start rate is "Petro dollar value" * (at present 1 USD) and the feds increase reserves as that hit's over 4.15 in time . For Iraq Buying at 1 dollar than selling (multiple times ) up to 4.15 , erases the zeros with Trillions in profit (no Lop) end the end Low denom's (I mean their penny will be close to our nickle) Anyway Just do the math , for me I don't sweat the small stuff . Just a missing number , and I am just a speculator . So all don't sweat the small stuff , Everything is small stuff . Try to find that place in you , that is amused by all this . Take a deeeeep breath wewwww Relax let the mud settle Keep your day job ,

• Upvote 4

Hmmmm , Ok true that , However since than a new thing has emerged , World , and I repeat World balancing (a monkey wrench) there is a missing number in World economics and currency balancing (all currencies will contribute) of the 4 (major) suspects (limits set) and the Economics with each of these, china won't do the 40% needed (more money more freedom = Democracy) , Something has to (thru world fit) establish status Quo . VND at 3 cents, MO. (Kuwait and china did small adjustments ) There is a missing number !! The power's of the world can infact milk that!!! IQD is not taking the full burden !! anthing above Kuwait is on the sholders of the rest of the world .

Agreed it is 4 + but not for us (u and I) ! .86 IQD dosn't fit yet same, with cash, in time left to grow in Feds coffers , will change the world .. I still see missing number as start rate is "Petro dollar value" * (at present 1 USD) and the feds increase reserves as that hit's over 4.15 in time . For Iraq Buying at 1 dollar than selling (multiple times ) up to 4.15 , erases the zeros with Trillions in profit (no Lop) end the end Low denom's (I mean their penny will be close to our nickle) Anyway Just do the math , for me I don't sweat the small stuff . Just a missing number , and I am just a speculator . So all don't sweat the small stuff , Everything is small stuff . Try to find that place in you , that is amused by all this . Take a deeeeep breath wewwww Relax let the mud settle Keep your day job ,

And the 4th biggin (currency , not .86 but 1.00) :D ?, U.S., a buck will be worth a Buck ( as in 1 petro ) 100% We Rock !! :D

• Upvote 3

Anybody who doesn't understand hyperinflation read here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

If you don't understand redenomination or lop read here:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denomination_(currency). - scroll down to redenomination

I am glad some people still have hope in the dinar. I just wish people could have realistic views of all possible outcomes and not read every piece of news with "dinar goggles" on. When the delete three zeroes articles come out and say they're going from 30 trillion notes to 30 billion don't be a fool and say that's great go RV tomorrow!!! Just admit it would be terrible for our investment and hopefully the government is throwing these articles out there to discourage speculators. My honest thought is it's an education process to the citizens which is necessary before a redenomination unfortunately.

I said I do God's work because surfingthedinarwave told me if it rv's I can do the work of God like I wouldn't be able to without the RV. I'm not a newbie to the investment by any means. I have owned dinar over a year and followed this website over a year. I read posts everyday and people clearly do not understand a lot about the investment.

And I don't understand hyperinflation? I was a finance as well as ECONOMICS major at a very prestigous university buddy I think I understand inflation.

Someone who majored in ECONOMICS at a prestigous university doesn't come online and argue with people he doesn't even know. And he doesn't boast about his financial situation. Sorry. So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 2

Jolly you're right it has not been controlled the past few years. It spiraled out of control in the early 90's which is why the 0's are there. If you don't believe me on iraq's inflation problems in the early 90's do a little of your own research. Were fortunate enough to have the Internet which makes it very easy.

DayTrader I wasnt trying to boast. Someone called me an idiot and that I didn't know what inflation was. That's the only reason I told him I was an economics major and had entire courses devoted to the money supply of countries and what governments do to regulate the money supply. I don't know why you think I would just get on the website and randomly make up a bio about myself.

Edited by RealisticInvestor

And what are you saying about these dinar websites daytrader? They're designed for uneducated people? I have degrees in finance and economics so why am I here? This website is for average joes who really have no knowledge of money is basically what you are saying by telling me I wouldn't be here if I majored in economics.

Can't resist - Being a Major in any subject at ANY university does not guarantee that you are right about anything. A hoopy-ty-do degree doesn't mean you actually

learned anything - it just means you test well! All of the big shots in charge of the US economy and our downward spiral into oblivion also have uppity degrees from

prestigious universities - so where did that get us! :angry:

• Upvote 2