Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***ScottiG in da house****

easyrider

5:45 PM [scotti g] Thanks everyone!!!! Just got off the phone with Mayor Bear. He and several valued and trusted fellow ministers have asked me for your benefit to not remain absent from the chat room. So I come here now and present this really great news to you. I know Okie has been in the oil patch dealing with issues so I guess I am on point right now. He is still reeling from the pain of losing a dear friend yesterday...You do not need to mention it to him as it just makes it that much harder. Just tell him you missed him when you see him!

5:45 PM [scotti g] One of our Parliament sources has been able to be heard through the lock down which has been going on for awhile. Bottom line is that we were indeed on target for last night to show the RV in the banks. There has been much activity on both sides of the pond but the most significant is the removal of PM-M! You can figure out to whom I refer! He is officially out of the picture. Now mind you...this is most likely ahead of the news media and all the rumor mills.

5:46 PM [scotti g] Now that's funny right there! As it stands right now (and you know I am NOT calling the RV), what was to transpire last night is now free to move through the system. I for one am ready. I will take two Melatonin tonight and talk to 'the banker' at 6:30AM to see if he wants me to give him an eye inspection!!!!!! (for those of you who don't follow that last piece....I will not tell Okie it is complete until I see the whites of his eyes and I am able to cash in!)

5:46 PM [scotti g] OH for those wonderfully inquisitive folks who just like to demand for more proof of things...'the banker' just advised me that the buy for KWD is up to $4.1398 today...No I do not have a screen print. If you want to verify it then call your own forex banker!

55:47 PM [scotti g] Now how the heck are ya all?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

" bottom line is we are on target for last night for the RV" :lol:

That isn't Melatonin that You are popping.

Oh and one more thing. What about that little issue of the lifting of the Chapter 7? Did it magically disappear?

Do you know that the proper procedure for any country to remove itself from chapter 7 is to comply with the stipulations set by chapters 4 & 6 which Iraq had special provisions granted by chapter 4 to allow them leeway on the chapter 7 stipulations the final thing is they need to be an internationally recognized currency which as of Sept. 1, 2011 they are and they have to have a value reflective of their worth for their currency so basically we are waiting for them to revalue and then they accept the responsibility of a full chapter 8 member in good standing...the country itself does this on their own there is no vote they already had it accepting them providing they could complete the tasks to be able to accept their own responsibility! read the IMF chapter policies it explains it step by step and even states Iraq was granted special provisions to help them speed up the process.

although the rest you pointed out I agree with!

• Upvote 5

blah, blah, blah .. Now mind you...this is most likely ahead of the news media and all the rumor mills.

more blah, blah ...

Here's some *intel* that's ahead of the news media and the rumour mills ...Christmas Eve will be on December 24th this year. I can't wait to hear the excuses tomorrow through next week while we're still waiting ...

• Upvote 2

5:46 PM [scotti g] OH for those wonderfully inquisitive folks who just like to demand for more proof of things...'the banker' just advised me that the buy for KWD is up to $4.1398 today...No I do not have a screen print. If you want to verify it then call your own forex banker!

Now honestly is there anyone dumber than this guy on the planet. How many times does he have to be told he is wrong about the KWD RVing. HE IS AN ABSOLUTE CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now honestly is there anyone dumber than this guy on the planet. How many times does he have to be told he is wrong about the KWD RVing. HE IS AN ABSOLUTE CABBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forex banker? whats a forex banker? and as a matter of fact I do have my own forex "banker" he actually owns the firm, I have called him several times on the dinar and on this "alledged" kuwait rv "thing". and here was his reply "man you gotta stop reading these message boards, and stop listeng to these a**holes" I told him thats why I call you.

He is NOT invested in the dinar. He tells me its possible i could get a return on my investment in dinar, but he wasnt going to take the risk. stated I could have my money tied up for years.(which has proved true 2 1/2 yrs) As a trader we call this "dead money" I know exactly what he means. but I continue told hold. I look at it as a lotto ticket of sorts. I can play all day and still get most of my money back if things dont pan out...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Edited by storm1
  • Upvote 3

5:46 PM [scotti g] OH for those wonderfully inquisitive folks who just like to demand for more proof of things..

End Quote

He even has the nerve of stating something like that.... Wondering ( with an attitude) about people questioning him and asking for proof...... Such an arrogant character......

I was waiting for the part where he looked deep into Okie's eyes and saw brown, and was sooo disappointed.

But, Okie could have been a quart low, and his eyes may actually be blue.

LOL.....I think the brown should be flowing out by the 55 gallon drum by now, and the resultant Hepatitis has infected their entire website. :P

Link? laugh.gif

Here's my take on the 12 day theory (set the 12 days of Christmas)

12 Pumpers Pumping

11 Buyers Jumping

10 Forums Humming

9 Callers Calling

8 Bankers Stalling

7 Confirmed Cashouts?

6 Rumors Stirring

5 More Days To Waaaaaaait

4 X is crashing

3 Clans a clashing

2 Leaders Bashing

and a Shabibbi in a money tree.