Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama's Confirmed Indonesian Citizenship and Bogus S.S. Number

rtrusty

So we are to assume then that you guys have all figured this out about President Obama, but NO one in the entire US government, prior to him be elected president could figure this out, and not to mention now that it is figured out he isnt immedieatly impeached or thrown out of office, you know i've heard of dilusional before but this takes the cake, do you people realize how stupid you sound to keep carrying on with this. As bad as the republicans and tea partiers want Obama out of office you don't think one of them especially seeing that they now control the House would do maybe something to get him out, I can't believe someone would even have the nerve to even post this la la land crap, man why don't you people give it a rest accept it already you lost at the polls you will loose again so I guess you will have 4 more years to try an get him thrown out of the country I can just see it now in the 4th year of his second term you will all still be saying he's a communist, non-american liberal, his birth certificate is fake he went to China so he must be Chinese now how much sense does that make, people HIS MOTHER IS A WHITE UNITED STATES citizen HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII, USA to A WHITE WOMAN that is AMERICAN give it a rest already......... Man I can imagine I bet you people get no sleep at night, must be a very horrible and non-existent life well good luck to you all I hope you find peace some how but this is hillarious and very sad at the same time, people drink a coke and calm your nerves dont worry the boogey man is not coming to get you you know if you tried praying a little more you wouldnt have to live in so much fear.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

So we are to assume then that you guys have all figured this out about President Obama, but NO one in the entire US government, prior to him be elected president could figure this out, and not to mention now that it is figured out he isnt immedieatly impeached or thrown out of office, you know i've heard of dilusional before but this takes the cake, do you people realize how stupid you sound to keep carrying on with this. As bad as the republicans and tea partiers want Obama out of office you don't think one of them especially seeing that they now control the House would do maybe something to get him out, I can't believe someone would even have the nerve to even post this la la land crap, man why don't you people give it a rest accept it already you lost at the polls you will loose again so I guess you will have 4 more years to try an get him thrown out of the country I can just see it now in the 4th year of his second term you will all still be saying he's a communist, non-american liberal, his birth certificate is fake he went to China so he must be Chinese now how much sense does that make, people HIS MOTHER IS A WHITE UNITED STATES citizen HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII, USA to A WHITE WOMAN that is AMERICAN give it a rest already......... Man I can imagine I bet you people get no sleep at night, must be a very horrible and non-existent life well good luck to you all I hope you find peace some how but this is hillarious and very sad at the same time, people drink a coke and calm your nerves dont worry the boogey man is not coming to get you you know if you tried praying a little more you wouldnt have to live in so much fear.

I don't have any idea where he was born because I don't hold any proof, but to call 25% of Americans delusional takes some gonads.

Common sense would make one think why not just put it to rest and debunk everyone by showing what they are asking for, which he hasn't

or there wouldn't be all this disbelief among the citizens. But there is still some freedom left and I would think they have a right to voice their opinion.

A quarter of all Americans incorrectly think President Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new CBS News/ New York Times poll.

Among all Republicans, 45 percent believe he was born in another country, as do 45 percent of Tea Party supporters, the poll shows.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20056061-503544.html

There is zero chance he will be in for another 4 years...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No what takes Gonads is to call 75% of Americans delusional and per your own post: a quater of all Americans INCORRECTLY thinks he was not born in America :

A quarter of all Americans incorrectly think President Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new CBS News/ New York Times poll.

Here is the rest of the article, which clearly shows most rational thinking people have moved on from this because of OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE of his US citizenship:

Since the start of Mr. Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, rumors have existed that he was born outside of the United States. The "birther" myth has steadily persisted through Mr. Obama's presidency, in spite of overwhelming evidence he was born in the United States -- including his 1961 birth announcement, printed in two Hawaii newspapers.

Businessman and television personality Donald Trump has pushed the issue into the spotlight in recent weeks, insisting that he is unconvinced of Mr. Obama's origins. While Trump has used the issue to bring more attention to his possible Republican presidential bid, other Republicans are trying to tamp down the "birther" talk.

House Tea Party Caucus Chairwoman Michele Bachmann said recently that it's time to "move on" from the issue. Additionally, Arizona's Republican Gov. Jan Brewer recently vetoed a bill, penned in response to questions about Mr. Obama's origins, that would have made Arizona the first state to require presidential candidates to provide proof of their birth before getting on the state ballot.

The myth seems fated to live on, however, as a new book will come out next month entitled, "Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

While 25 percent of all Americans in this new poll say Mr. Obama was born outside the U.S., 57 percent correctly said he was born in the United States. Another 18 percent said they did not know where he was born. Among Republicans, 33 percent said Mr. Obama was born in the U.S., and 22 percent said they did not know. Thirty-four percent of Tea Party supporters said the president was born in the U.S., while 21 percent said they didn't know.

More from the poll: GOP's 2012 contenders unknown, unloved

PDF: Read the complete poll results

• Upvote 1

No what takes Gonads is to call 75% of Americans delusional and per your own post: a quater of all Americans INCORRECTLY thinks he was not born in America :

Here is the rest of the article, which clearly shows most rational thinking people have moved on from this because of OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE of his US citizenship:

Since the start of Mr. Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, rumors have existed that he was born outside of the United States. The "birther" myth has steadily persisted through Mr. Obama's presidency, in spite of overwhelming evidence he was born in the United States -- including his 1961 birth announcement, printed in two Hawaii newspapers.

Businessman and television personality Donald Trump has pushed the issue into the spotlight in recent weeks, insisting that he is unconvinced of Mr. Obama's origins. While Trump has used the issue to bring more attention to his possible Republican presidential bid, other Republicans are trying to tamp down the "birther" talk.

House Tea Party Caucus Chairwoman Michele Bachmann said recently that it's time to "move on" from the issue. Additionally, Arizona's Republican Gov. Jan Brewer recently vetoed a bill, penned in response to questions about Mr. Obama's origins, that would have made Arizona the first state to require presidential candidates to provide proof of their birth before getting on the state ballot.

The myth seems fated to live on, however, as a new book will come out next month entitled, "Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President."

While 25 percent of all Americans in this new poll say Mr. Obama was born outside the U.S., 57 percent correctly said he was born in the United States. Another 18 percent said they did not know where he was born. Among Republicans, 33 percent said Mr. Obama was born in the U.S., and 22 percent said they did not know. Thirty-four percent of Tea Party supporters said the president was born in the U.S., while 21 percent said they didn't know.

More from the poll: GOP's 2012 contenders unknown, unloved

PDF: Read the complete poll results

Speaking of delusional (your adjective) where do you see me calling anyone anything?

I didn't do the poll so go sue CBS and see where it gets you since you know all the facts,

why aren't you out there schooling everyone who isn't sure where Barry was born, after

all you're the only one calling them delusional.

Bottom line is I don't care if he is from Niburu, he hasn't accomplished one thing that he promised.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Even if WAS born in Hawaii, he still doesn't qualify because of his father. Where he was born is irrelevant to the fact that his father is/was not a US citizen, but a British subject and then Kenyan.

Does the Constitution Define 'Natural Born Citizen' somewhere that i haven't seen it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are kidding me right please say you're not serious, now I'm not the smartest person in the room but common sense would tell me natural born citizen is referring to THAT actual citizen, also where was his mother born? and I wonder being as though this is a country where we are ALL actually immigrants other than the INDIANS, I would venture to guess at least one of our early president's father was not born in the wonderful ole US of A, but I could be wrong as I have never seen fit to question it give it a rest people you are really making your cause look and sound more and more ridiculous, the longer you carry on.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Get over it and move on. That ship has sailed and sunk like the titanic. Talk about beating a dead horse. <_<

Its fools like you that give it all away. Some dont take treason and espionage so lightly. If he checks out OK. At least HAVE HIM CHECKED OUT. He hasnt come forth with who he is. Still idiots vote for people they know nothing about. I have a feeling there will be much more exposure before election time. Trump is truely holding some cards. He will support whoever runs against him

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You guys who cares where he was born, where were all you darn smart guys when he was running for president why are you crying now.I am sorry you are not going to get me to believe the FBI and secret service and whatever other organization that we have not includeing the people that ran against him did not find out this information,and now three years into his term you rocket scientist come up with this crap and this is the best you can do.my solution is simple ,don't vote for him next election.why you are sitting here crying about something you are not going to change, like he said move on you really are beating a dead horse,I garauntee you the good ole USA will make it for another year than vote for someone else.I garauntee you another thing none of you guy could not have done any better of a job,and if you can why are you on here crying get off your arse and do something.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

Smh....I am amazed people are still on this. I am just glad the president is very calm about people trying to disprove his birth certificate. Its the standard bc that you and I or anyone else would get, but that still isn't good enough eh? I have never seen a president treated as badly as Obama. Our government is at the worst it has been in a long time and certain people want to see a miracle still happen overnight....sad. Well I still have faith in my president and I am proud to say it.

The media has proped this president up like no other. They refused to ask anything about his background or associations. Since his election they have ignored all of his unlawful actions from the health care bill to immigration issues.

On the other hand the media was all over president Bush on the most micro questions.

Who has been treated badly again?

Thanks for being so objective on the subject, ha ha.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Estewart take it down a thousand we are not talking about the constitution we are discussing birth certificates,and I am making a statement that it's a little to late to cry about a BC because his term is almost over and even if he was born in a cave on Pluto if the gov put him in there then you dam sure can't change it.You better be careful he may be your president for another four years.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does the Constitution Define 'Natural Born Citizen' somewhere that i haven't seen it?

Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, which states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

President Obama publicly admits that his father was a Kenyan native who never became a U.S. citizen. At birth, President Obama acquired British/Kenyan citizenship by descent from his father. The 2008 election was the first time in history that the United States knowingly elected a post-1787-born president whose parents were not both U.S. citizens. Moreover, 2008 was the first time that the U.S. knowingly elected a post-1787-born president who was a foreign citizen (in addition to being a U.S. citizen) at the time of his birth.

• Upvote 2

Just saying

Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, which states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

President Obama publicly admits that his father was a Kenyan native who never became a U.S. citizen. At birth, President Obama acquired British/Kenyan citizenship by descent from his father. The 2008 election was the first time in history that the United States knowingly elected a post-1787-born president whose parents were not both U.S. citizens. Moreover, 2008 was the first time that the U.S. knowingly elected a post-1787-born president who was a foreign citizen (in addition to being a U.S. citizen) at the time of his birth.

What you fail to see is, a" Natural Born Citizen" cannot have dual citizenship, as Obama does, because of his father. It is not the same as "a U.S. citizen". Mexicans come over here and drop a child on U.S. soil and that child is defined as a U.S. Citizen, not a "Natural Born Citizen" and ineligible to become POTUS, because both parents were not citizens.

Regarding, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution was written because "at the time of the adoption of this Constitution" had to be stated for the fact that our founding fathers would not have qualified to be POTUS, having foreign parents, THEY were not "Natural born". So, what that means is that a Citizen of the U.S. at the time of the adoption could qualify. But where people get confused, IMO, is, it makes clear "Natural Born Citizen" and only the Citizens of the U.S. at the time of adoption of the Constitution.

Unless Obama was a "Citizen of the U.S." at the time of adoption of the Constitution, he is not eligible, simply because both parents were not citizens of the U.S.

According to an article which appeared in the Michigan Law Review in 2008, we know two things for sure about the meaning of "natural born citizen":

Anyone who is born in the United States, of parents who are U.S. citizens, is definitely, without doubt, a natural born citizen.

Anyone who acquires U.S. citizenship through naturalization, after his or her birth, is definitely not a natural born citizen.

• Upvote 2

The big issue here is the difference between "natural" born and "native" born.

This was to be the next issue raised once a court allowed any issue other than the cop out reason of the plaintiff's standing.

This has never been fully defined, although the general guidelines are pretty clear.

As long as BO sends in a team of lawyers to make sure the initial issue is never addressed there is no chance of the secondary issue.

That is what all the people saying it's over either don't understand or just don't know.

No court has allowed the BC issue to be heard.

There have been suits filed, but as usual, the cases are thrown out because the "judges" say the person or group bringing the suit has not been harmed by BO being an imposter.

How the hell can anyone say it's over when it has never even begun?

That's as stupid as the "pull my finger" line.

• Upvote 1

The big issue here is the difference between "natural" born and "native" born.

This was to be the next issue raised once a court allowed any issue other than the cop out reason of the plaintiff's standing.

This has never been fully defined, although the general guidelines are pretty clear.

As long as BO sends in a team of lawyers to make sure the initial issue is never addressed there is no chance of the secondary issue.

That is what all the people saying it's over either don't understand or just don't know.

No court has allowed the BC issue to be heard.

There have been suits filed, but as usual, the cases are thrown out because the "judges" say the person or group bringing the suit has not been harmed by BO being an imposter.

How the hell can anyone say it's over when it has never even begun?

That's as stupid as the "pull my finger" line.

There is a lot I dont know on this issue. There is a lot I do know about how courts work. If a motion is filed in court and it is not opposed by the other party, the motion is granted. Who keeps opposing these release of records ? It couldnt be anyone other than Obama. He is as transparrent as a candy coated turd !

• Upvote 2

Maybe a group of UNEMPLOYED persons that have lost their house, car, medical benefits, etc. etc., should bring the suit to these "judges".

Edited by DinarMillionaire

Regardless of what is posted.. The truth is There is more proof of Obama being a Fake then being Legit.. Everyone has to except that fact.. Fema camps, ration cards are the way of the future. Unless we change and wake up from this matrix or Alice in wonderland story we have all been lead to believe that is truth.. We're losing water, fossil fuels, the threat of nuclear attacks, and advanced technologies that we leave us to be decimated. The current faction as we know it have communist American hating monger 's in office we aren't safe.. This is the coffee everyone needs to be waking up to smell.

YES!

All true ----but what we MUST realize is it is not Dems and Repugs that should fight each other. That's what they want. It's the big businesses that run things behind the scenes, destroying the world, exploiting the ME and creating blowback, etc, etc., that are the ENEMY. Has nothing to do with Obama's citizenship, or Bush's stolen elections. They are both criminals, as have most presidents been since Kennedy, or before.

White collar criminals posing as government officials, working for the MAN. Until we on the left and right UNITE and throw these bastards out, we will continue to suffer.

Stop fighting the little battles like these, and get together, love each other, and win the war.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its fools like you that give it all away. Some dont take treason and espionage so lightly. If he checks out OK. At least HAVE HIM CHECKED OUT. He hasnt come forth with who he is. Still idiots vote for people they know nothing about. I have a feeling there will be much more exposure before election time. Trump is truely holding some cards. He will support whoever runs against him

Let's see, he was a US Senator, attorney oh, and elected to the highest office in our country. He had to have been vetted (investigated) somewhere along the way. Give our government some credit.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2