Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sheriff Arpaio's posse to Sheriff Arpaio's posse to review Obama BC

rtrusty

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona has constituted a special law enforcement posse to investigate allegations brought by members of the Surprise, Ariz., Tea Party that the birth certificate Barack Obama released to the public April 27 might be a forgery, WND has learned.

The posse, under the authority of Arpaio's office, will consist of two former law enforcement officers and two retired attorneys, headed by Michael Zullo, a retired police detective originally from Bergen County, N.J.

Autographed copies of Jerome Corsi's "Where’s the Birth Certificate?" are available only from the WND Superstore

WND confirmed with Zullo and with Arpaio's office that the investigation into the Obama birth certificate has been sanctioned fully by Arpaio's office. The investigation, they said, will be conducted with "utmost diligence," and the investigators will be authorized to utilize subpoena power.

Arpaio spokesman Lt. Justin Griffin told WND that Arpaio's posse will consist entirely of volunteers and will avoid incurring any cost to the taxpayers of Maricopa County.

"I am very grateful that Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a sincere man of his word and a fearless, patriotic American," Brian Reilly, a spokesman for the Surprise Tea Party, told WND.

The document in question, which has been described as a fraud by numerous analysts and experts in imaging, documents and computers:

Reilly had less kind words for his representatives in Washington, D.C.

"Congress should be ashamed," he said. "They didn't even have the backbone to uphold their constitutional oaths of office to initiate this investigation."

Arpaio's move is unprecedented in that WND research can find no other instance in United States history in which a county sheriff's office has undertaken an investigation of a document pertaining to a sitting United States president.

Arpaio's decision follows a meeting held in his office Aug. 17 with a group of Surprise Tea Party representatives, including Reilly. Four days later, the group presented a formal letter to Arpaio expressing concern that should Obama use a forged birth certificate to prove his eligibility for the 2012 presidential ballot in Arizona, the voting rights of the residents of Maricopa County could be irreparably compromised

http://tinyurl.com/3ge88y9

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Whoa! I have no knowledge of the guy beyond what is being reported here. But any Sheriff who dares to take on the Federal Government is not a "bad Sheriff," but a Hero.

Like I said it is my opinion and I do happen to know of him here in Phoenix. I would also disagree that you are a "hero" for taking on the government.

Thanks,

r2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Like I said it is my opinion and I do happen to know of him here in Phoenix. I would also disagree that you are a "hero" for taking on the government.

Thanks,

r2

Your opinion is noted... twice now... but why not substantiate it for our edification. We currently disagree. You live there... tell us why you feel that way. Thanks...

• Upvote 1

I guess you all don't live down here in Arizona. I respectfully disagree that he is a good sheriff. It is just my opinion. I've lived here a long time and am not a fan of his and actually quite the opposite. I will agree to disagree here.

r2

Ya we don't live down there,this MAN has to deal with the(let the Illegals have the same rights as you ACLU )He is the front line, he has to step on toes sometimes .he is getting it from both sides Washington,Mexico,ACLU....if I were him I'd send Mexico a bill $$$$$ ,wish we had a Sheriff up here with the same kind of BALLS .....I'm sure your government official is not trying push the DREAM ACT in your face :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I've said it before and I will say it again. A County Sheriff ranks higher than a Federal Marshal does, or the FBI, or any of those guys, and a Sheriff has the authority to throw any Federal Agent out of his County.[/size]

BUT either Sheriffs are unaware of this, or their County is too dependent of Federal assistance to dare consider it.

This Sheriff is a great Sheriff. He could go down in history, one way another, live or otherwise.

I guess you all don't live down here in Arizona. I respectfully disagree that he is a good sheriff. It is just my opinion. I've lived here a long time and am not a fan of his and actually quite the opposite. I will agree to disagree here.

r2

Sometimes we can support someone on a particular issue even though we disagree with them on other issues.

I live in Florida but have read quite a bit about Sheriff Arpaio on political blogs I read; he is too authoritarian for me... he seems to subscribe to the misconception, common among officials, that the Government outright owns us, lock, stock, and barrel - as slaves were owned before the civil war - otherwise how do they justify destroying people's lives just because they choose to put substances into their bodies that the Government doesn't approve of. I do not choose to consume any such substances, but I do not believe in treating those who do, with the same treatment accorded to real violent criminals who have used force to violate the rights of others.

However, he is right on this one issue, and I will respect the real b@lls that it takes to stand up against the empire, and against this foreigner who is hellbent on turning this free republic into a communist third world hellhole.

I hope that his stand on this issue comes to the attention of a lot of other sheriffs, who might actually decide to become truly educated about the power they hold.

It may seem impossible to many readers that the County Sheriff has more authority (within his county) than Federal Agents do there - but when you understand that the County Sheriff is a position that was already in continuous existence before the War for Independence and the Constitution, but the present institution called the "United States Government" is not that Government formed by the Constitution of 1789, but that "United States Government" is the trademarked name of a privately owned Corporation that was formed in 1871, and which has been wholly owned by foreigners since 1945 - then you understand the difference between real Authority and pretended authority under "color of law."

Of course the owners of that private corporation can install anyone they choose as its President. Every bit of the sound and fury that surrounds federal elections, is simply to conceal the the truth of the last paragraph from all of us rabble, and to brainwash us into voting for whomever they have decided to install anyway. Besides that, they own both horses in every one of these races.

Why do you think that everyone who has gone into federal court with a lawsuit, claiming to be suing "on behalf of all The People," to challenge Obama's right to be president because he is not a natural born citizen, has had their case dismissed under Rule 12b6, for "failure to state a claim for which relief can be granted." Well of course you can't challenge his position as President of that Corporation - you are not one of the owners!

Would to God that Arpaio's actions might bring put some of these issues into the spotlight enough that some more of both the Sheriffs and The People of this country, might Wake Up!

All of this is very well proven at www.teamlaw.net.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

r2

Hopefully obama will share your dislike of this man, too, in the not so distant future

• Downvote 2