Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Truth About Libya -- Not Shown On Your TV

Sirius

The Truth About Libya -- Not Shown On Your TV

Failing to depose Gadhafi after months of bombardment and brazen assassination attempts, NATO propaganda machine upped its campaign of calumny against the Libyan leader accusing him of atrocities which Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and other reputable human rights watchdogs can find no evidence of. That did not stop NATO from sending its ICC attack dog, Luis Moreno Ocampo to indict the Libyan leader for war crimes and issue an international arrest warrant.

The North African country has Africa's largest crude oil reserve. It's therefore no surprise that Western powers which unconvincingly claim to be "protecting civilians", are colluding with genocidal Arab supremacists to grab Libya's oil.

Unfortunately neither Russia nor China wised up to the West's deception of masking their true agenda in Libya with lies about "protecting civilians", otherwise they would have vetoed UN resolution 1973 which ostensibly authorized NATO's intervention.

Not that a Russian or Chinese veto would have made much difference, as Sarkozy et al had already concluded plans to topple Gadhafi, with or without UN mandate. France has also admitted arming the Libyan rebels in direct contravention of the UN resolution 1973. In a similar vein, America invaded Iraq without UN authorization to among other objectives establish Iraq as a beacon of democracy in the Middle East.

We can all see how Iraq's democracy is flourishing with violent Jihadists running amok, Sunnis and Shiite bombing each other's mosques and neighborhoods. More than half of Iraq's 700,000 Christians have been killed or chased out of the country as their churches are bombed and many were severally attacked by Islamists in supposedly democratic Iraq.

This was a secular country under Saddam in which women were not obliged to wear Hijab, and Christians thrived unmolested with one of them - Tariq Aziz - rising to become Saddam's deputy. So much for establishing democracy in Arabia.

More recently in post-Mubarak Egypt, the Tantawi-led junta has been hobnobbing with the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood which has pledged to fully implement Sharia, while attacks on Coptic Christians continue. Even in better-enlightened "moderate" Tunisia where the Arab uprising started, there has been an upsurge in radical Islam.

There's a reason secular/quasi-secular dictators like Mubarak, Gaddafi, Ben Ali, Assad etc abound in the Arab world. They are the only ones who can keep Islamists at bay. Hold an election, and a totalitarian Islamist group like Hamas (Gaza), Al-Wefaq (Bahrain) or FIS (Algeria), which cannot be trusted to sustain meaningful democracy will seize power, as Muslim Arabs have no inkling what democracy is all about.

Hence a Zogby/University of Maryland poll conducted last year found that 84% of Egyptians endorse death penalty for Muslims who leave Islam.

It is therefore baffling that the West is again making the same mistake of naively supporting Libyan rebels to establish "democracy," despite intelligence and news reports severally linking these rebels with Al-Qaeda.

Perhaps even more telling is the fact that there have been no Islamist terrorist attacks or threats thereof against NATO for bombing Libya, as there have been against US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. On the contrary, Al-Qaeda is in support of deposing Gadhafi. Something is terribly amiss when Al-Qaeda and America are on the same side.

In accordance with the Islamic doctrine of Taqiyya (deception), Libyan Islamists have now assumed low profile until the clueless NATO dethrones Gaddafi. If Islamists are then prevented from taking over, they will make Libya hell for the few true secular leaders. Just ask neighboring Algeria what happened after FIS, the Islamist party won election but was denied power...some 150,000 Algerians lost their lives in the ensuing conflict.

Add to Libya's brewing jihadist cauldron, resurgence of primordial rivalries among her contending tribal clans - post-Gadhafi Libya might end up like post-Saddam Iraq, or even worse - Somalia. This is particularly so as reports from towns the Libyan rebels conquered indicate they are an undisciplined bunch of rampaging thugs - hardly the sort of people that can build democracy.

Consequently many of the supposedly liberated residents of Qawalish fled after rebels recently took over.

Thus contrary to the popular corporate media narrative, the so-called Arab awakening isn't really about freedom or democracy, it's primarily about economics.

If the uprisings were really about freedom & democracy, the Saudi monarchy (obedient to the West) which runs the most repressive Arab tyranny would be the first to go.

MUST WATCH

Credits for the music:

Memory Lane by Netsky

Memory Lane vs Happiness Happening from Mash Up Mix 2010 by The Cut Up Boys

Some of what I have found out about Libya & Muammar Al Qaddafi since the brutal, illegal invasion of Libya by Rothschild owned NATO forces.

Not only have I learnt that Qaddafi is NOT a dictator (he stood down after setting up direct democracy) but his people have something to teach us about freedom & independence!

I ask all reading this to do whatever they can to oppose the New World Order, NATO, the UN & our corrupt politicians.

Please read Qaddafi's Green Book. Download link:

http://911-truth.net/other-books/Muammar-Qaddafi-Green-Book-Eng.pdf

The draft UN report on human rights in Libya before the NATO bombings & invasion.

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/16session/A-HRC-16-15.pdf

Library Of Congress Country Study Of Libya

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?frd/cstdy:@field(DOCID+ly0067)

http://lcweb2.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?frd/cstdy:@field(DOCID+ly0069)

Sherrie's blogspot.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/08/truth-about-libya-watch-thi...

Article by David Rothscum.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article27956.htm

Landdestroyer is another great blog.

http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2011/09/libyan-rebels-listed-by-us-state.html

Gagnauga is an Icelandic blog. I have posted the translated link. Please follow.

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=is&u=http://gagnauga...

Lizzie Phelan, Independent journalist

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/05-09-2011/118962-Free_Tripoli_do...

http://www.voltairenet.org/Witnessing-the-Transition-to-fear

Top 10 Myths In The War Against Libya

http://www.counterpunch.org/2011/08/31/the-top-ten-myths-in-the-war-against-l...

Another truth Blog. Please support them by following.

http://newsfromatlantis.blogspot.com/2011/03/brit-ish-murder-of-freedom-in-li...

Northwestnationalists blogspot.

http://northwestnationalists.blogspot.com/2011/03/gaddafi-is-not-mad-or-dicta...

The Ones Killing Civilians is NATO

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/06-09-2011/118973-killing_nato-0/

DJOsiris Blog

http://djosiris.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2011-09-03T11%3A09%3A00-07%3A...

The real reason for NATO attacking Libya

Libyan Children Are Crying...

NATO Crimes & Mass Media lies exposed

Libyan Women speak about Gaddafi.

Media Lies about Libya & Gaddafi.

Gaddafi's speech to Libya & the World 1st July 2011 (1/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0XsF03fNM4

Gaddafi's speech 1st July 2011 (2/2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEL76Ed0ne4

NATO leaders guilty under US code of providing material support to terrorists by Tony Cartalucci

http://www.infowars.com/nato-leaders-guilty-under-us-code-of-providing-materi...

Thank you to all people seeking the truth.

================================================================================================

Just something to think about, after all he was an allie of the West but refused to take part in an attack on Iran and wanted their own gold backed Dinar.

Watch his speech at the UN or his July speech with 2 million Libyans and you will see how aware he is to the powers running the world and what they want to achieve.

Only then will you see the lies and propaganda put out by the Main Stream Media while innocent women and children are being slaughtered by the thousands.

Is he a perfect leader? I don't think any are, but what business is it of ours? Listen and you will hear the majority of his people don't think so.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 8

Totally agree.

I posted a link a couple weeks ago about Gadhafi.

Did you know he doesn't have any official political title, or office?

He refused to be a dictator, built peoples "parliaments" where everyday people air their issues.

he helped set up panels to address every citizens concerns.

What Obama allowed OUR troops, planes, and munitions for is not just hypocritical it was evil.

It is true, once he took power, he started building apartments for all Lybians, his mom and dad wanted to be the last to go to show the country how they felt.

When his dad died only weeks before their place was ready he took it pretty hard.

And then it only firmed his resolve.

The globalists are going crazy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Is he a perfect leader? I don't think any are, but what business is it of ours? Listen and you will hear the majority of his people do think he is.

Just noticed I screwed up at the end....well it's Friday night...it happens.

Edited by Sirius

Wow, once again.... you shared another interesting cause/topic to learn about. This video was moving and I look forward to another late night reading adventure. Peace to you.

Have a healthy, happy weekend and keep your eyes open, tomorrow, on Wall Street, should prove itself interesting. huh.gif

+ 1000 Sirius. I can't wait to add this to my FB page.

This is why MainStream Media is Becoming exstincted.

Good stuff LS1, putting on your FB just means you are part of the Alternative Media which is now bigger than the MSM and growing fast.

Wow, once again.... you shared another interesting cause/topic to learn about. This video was moving and I look forward to another late night reading adventure. Peace to you.

Have a healthy, happy weekend and keep your eyes open, tomorrow, on Wall Street, should prove itself interesting. huh.gif

Thanks Dana, I have waited too long to post this about Libya as I read so much about it almost daily.

I figured I'd get trashed in here but it is worth it, if it makes even a few more aware.

I will be watching that tomorrow, I am sure the Police State will be ready with their robocops. Enjoy your weekend to.

Totally agree.

He refused to be a dictator, built peoples "parliaments" where everyday people air their issues.

What Obama allowed OUR troops, planes, and munitions for is not just hypocritical it was evil.

It is true, once he took power, he started building apartments for all Lybians, his mom and dad wanted to be the last to go to show the country how they felt.

When his dad died only weeks before their place was ready he took it pretty hard.

I enjoyed his speech at the UN awhile back, and he knows all about the Elites and 9/11, JFK.

He even built that water supply (man made river) for all the people to have access to fresh water,

but of course NATO had to destroy it, as well as bomb the food storage facilities in Zeltan and hospitals and schools.

You're right they are going crazy and one day these evil bastards will pay, Karmas a biatch.

Then the world will RV with all those trillions.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

Thank you kindly for posting this. This needs to o Viral.

Just try to imagine universally despised chicken-hawk war mongers like Obama/Bush/Cheney/Clinton/Rumsfeld & Co openly cruising through an American street with people expressing sincere affection like that!

Been sharing the same video with friends and contacts. The real reason why zionist banksters are raping Libya, murdering her citizens and lying about it is because Libya's Debt-Free Gold Dinars are backed by Libya's 144,000 Tons of Gold[/b].

What the occupied West has deceived into doing to itself and to the Mid-East cultures (who never had anything to do with 9/11 and only wanted to be left alone) is far beyond tragic. The upcoming disaster unfolding in the occupied '9/11 Dictator' west is far beyond the worst Bolshevik style nightmare than it's tragically deceived people can ever imagine.

Luciferian banksters will do anything to shove their Counterfeit 'Debt Currency' down everyone's throats, block the Revaluation of Iraq's Currency, lie, steal, delegate bogus "wars", war crimes, 9/11, lie to, exploit/destroy America's young military personnel as low budget mercenaries, 'rationalize' their Bolshevik Police State Tactics (like the depraved Gestapo TSA) , the bogus "war on terror", Deliberately Engineered Great Depressions, etc., until enough people demand the end of their federal reserve 'debt' bank, their out of control bigotry and hate against ALL Muslims and their botched 9/11 scam.

Let us remember that Iraq never had anything to do with 9/11. Even Zionist agent George W Bush admitted it! >

&feature=player_detailpage

President George Herbert Walker Bush (41) Announces a New world Order September 11, 1991! (sounds like a combination of John Wayne and Mister Rogers) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-x9xnh4y8

George HW Bush's revealing quote about the reality of our world, "If people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched" (As relayed to reporter Sara McClendon in June, 1992).

We are living in a pervasive police state, our children are being destroyed in endless Anti-Constitutional wars based on lies, we are being systematically lied to and our hard earned money is being stolen from us.

Truth is spreading fast and nature abhors a vaccum of lies These legendary evils are coming back home to roost onto the sociopathoic perpetrators.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dana, I have waited too long to post this about Libya as I read so much about it almost daily.

I figured I'd get trashed in here but it is worth it, if it makes even a few more aware.

I will be watching that tomorrow, I am sure the Police State will be ready with their robocops. Enjoy your weekend to.

I just began reading and it breaks my heart. You did a great job putting together this information.

Hmmm I think you have the respect of many of the regulars here on DV, don't worry about the trashing.

I was born to speak the truth and I was born seek the truth. NOW that I see it, feel it, know it, what do I do with it?

I do not know what lead me to this place, but my journey of Iraq began in 2000, when I found the web site by the New American Century and the plan of Democracy - I knew this was all a plan then, just never knew how it was going to unfold. Keeps unfolding....

• Upvote 1

Once again you bring about some nice points to ponder but I dont think even this take is fully accurate.

The truth lies some where between both sides. You have this NEW WORLD ORDER and fear to promote some kind of take on what is happening.

I dont totally disagree with the fact that there is control of our media and that we are being falsely lead to believe things are one way when they arent. HOWEVER, I also dont believe that all of this is the UN and world order trying to get some type of economic break down of these regions. Control over the natural resourced areas is blatent if you see we did nothing for Darfur.

Some of your views however are conspiracy theory motivated too. They are not backed by pure FACTS.

Lets hope that those at the helm of the shifting of power and economics are in our favor and have a good adgenda behind them

I hope much of these beliefs are not accurate as they are made to appear. I personally believe the waking up of the younger populas of ME nations is long over due. I dont think it is a bad thing. Technology has hopefully allowed those in those countryies to see that they have been surpressed by their own govt and people for a very long time.

Peace all and wishing us a quick RV.

Totally agree.

Im only 40 and can remember 100s of people he killed so get a life they all need to come down he is and always was a killer

Gaddafi responded to external opposition with violence. Between 1980 and 1987, Gaddafi employed his network of diplomats and recruits to assassinate at least 25 critics living abroad.[37][45] His revolutionary committees called for the assassination of Libyan dissidents living abroad in April 1980, sending Libyan hit squads abroad to murder them. On 26 April 1980 Gaddafi set a deadline of 11 June 1980 for dissidents to return home or be "in the hands of the revolutionary committees".[46] Gaddafi stated explicitly in 1982 that "It is the Libyan people's responsibility to liquidate such scums who are distorting Libya's image abroad."[47] Libyan agents have assassinated dissidents in the United States,[48] Europe,[49] and the Middle East.[37][47][50] As of 2004 Libya still provided bounties on critics, including $1 million for one journalist.[51] During the 2005 civil unrest in France, Gaddafi called Chirac and offered him his help in quelling the resistors, who were largely North African.[52] There is growing indication that Libya's Gaddafi-era intelligence service had a cozy relationship with western spy organizations including the CIA, who voluntarily provided information on Libyan dissidents to the regime in exchange for using Libya as a base for extraordinary renditions.[53][54][55]

Following a 1986 aborted attempt to replace English with Russian as the primary foreign language in education,[56] English has been taught in recent years in Libyan schools from primary level, and students have access to English-language media.[57]

You need to know who your talking about ............................

he was a dictator till he saw what we did to Sodom then he changed his tune

I just began reading and it breaks my heart. You did a great job putting together this information. [/size][/font]

Hmmm I think you have the respect of many of the regulars here on DV, don't worry about the trashing.

I was born to speak the truth and I was born seek the truth. NOW that I see it, feel it, know it, what do I do with it?

I do not know what lead me to this place, but my journey of Iraq began in 2000, when I found the web site by the New American Century and the plan of Democracy - I knew this was all a plan then, just never knew how it was going to unfold. Keeps unfolding....

Take it and move too another country we dont need ya

thats what makes america great YOU can leave cant help the wanta be masion from canada with his all seeing eye but we can sure help you ..................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

No clue, dude.

If you think I have no clue you dont know who I work for. You people better wake up or you be like the two Idiots vacationing in Somalia Husband dead and the wife missing blink.gif(I guess they thought it was a joak the the GOV made up ) now who is laughing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Pan Am Flight 103 taxied out of the gate at Heathrow Airport in London at 6:04 p.m. on December 21, 1988 - four days before Christmas. The 243 passengers and 16 crew members were preparing themselves for a relatively long flight to New York. After taxying for a few minutes, Flight 103, on a Boeing 747, took off at 6:25 p.m. They had no idea that they only had 38 more minutes to live.

By 6:56 p.m., the plane had reached 31,000 feet. At 7:03 p.m., the plane exploded. Control had just been issuing Flight 103's clearance to start its oceanic segment of their journey to New York, when Flight 103's blip went off their radar. Seconds later the one large blip was replaced with multiple blips traveling downwind.

For the residents of Lockerbie, Scotland, their nightmare was just about to begin. "It was like meteors falling from the sky," described resident Ann McPhail (Newsweek, Jan. 2, 1989, pg. 17). Flight 103 was over Lockerbie when it exploded. Many residents described the sky lighting up and a large, deafening roar.

They soon saw pieces of the plane as well as pieces of bodies landing in fields, in backyards, on fences, and on rooftops. Fuel from the plane was already on fire before it hit the ground; some of it landed on houses, making the houses explode.

One of the plane's wings hit the ground in the southern area of Lockerbie. It hit the ground with such impact that it created a crater 155 feet long, displacing approximately 1500 tons of dirt. The nose of the airplane landed mostly intact in a field about four miles from the town of Lockerbie. Many said the nose reminded them of a fish's head cut off from its body.

Wreckage was strewn over 50 square miles. Twenty-one of Lockerbie's houses were completely destroyed and eleven of its residents were dead. Thus, the total death toll was 270 (the 259 aboard the plane plus the 11 on the ground).

Why Was Flight 103 Bombed?

Though the flight held passengers from 21 countries, the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 hit the United States especially hard. Not only because 179 of the 259 people on board were Americans, but because the bombing shattered America's sense of safety and security. Americans in general felt trodden upon by the unknown danger of terrorism.

Though there is no doubt of the horror of this crash, this bomb and its aftermath was just the most recent in a string of similar events.

As revenge for the bombing of a Berlin nightclub where two U.S. personnel were killed, President Ronald Reagan ordered the bombing of Libya's capital Tripoli and the Libyan city of Benghazi in 1986. Some people think that bombing Pan Am Flight 103 was in retaliation for these bombings.

In 1988, the USS Vincennes (a U.S. guided missile cruiser) shot down an Iranian passenger jet, killing all 290 people on board. There is little doubt that this caused as much horror and sorrow as the explosion on Flight 103. The U.S. government claims that the USS Vincennes mistakenly identified the passenger plane as an F-14 fighter jet. Other people believe that the bombing over Lockerbie was in retaliation for this disaster.

Right after the crash, an article in Newsweek stated, "It would be up to George Bush to decide whether, and how, to retaliate" (Jan. 2, 1989, pg. 14). Does the United States have any more right to "retaliate" than do the Arab countries?

The Bomb

After investigators had interviewed over 15,000 people, examined 180,000 pieces of evidence, and researched in more than 40 countries, there is some understanding as to what blew up Pan Am Flight 103.

The bomb was made out of the plastic explosive Semtex and was activated by a timer. The bomb was hidden in a Toshiba radio-cassette player which in turn, was inside a brown Samsonite suitcase. But the real problem for investigators has been who put the bomb in the suitcase and how did the bomb get on the plane?

The investigators believe they received a "big break" when a man and his dog were walking in a forest about 80 miles from Lockerbie. While walking, the man found a T-shirt which turned out to have pieces of the timer in it. Tracing the T-shirt as well as the maker of the timer, investigators felt confident they knew who bombed Flight 103 - Abdelbaset Ali Mohmed al-Megrahi and Al Amin Khalifa Fhimah.

11 Years of Waiting

The two men whom investigators believe are the bombers were in Libya. The United States and the United Kingdom wanted the men tried in an American or British court, but Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi refused to extradite them.

The U.S. and the U.K. were angry that Qaddafi would not turn over the wanted men, so they approached the United Nation's Security Council for help. To pressure Libya into turning over the two men, the Security Council imposed sanctions over Libya. Though hurting financially from the sanctions, Libya continually refused to turn over the men.

In 1994, Libya agreed to a proposal that would have the trial held in a neutral country with international judges. The U.S. and the U.K. refused the proposal.

In 1998, the U.S. and the U.K. offered a similar proposal but with Scottish judges rather than international ones. Libya accepted the new proposal in April 1999.

Though the investigators were once confident that these two men were the bombers, there proved to be many holes in the evidence.

On January 31, 2001, Megrahi was found guilty of murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment. Fhimah was acquitted.

On August 20, 2009, the UK gave Megrahi, who suffers from terminal prostate cancer, a compassionate release from prison so that he could go back to Libya to die amongst his family.

For you Qaddafi fans

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Im only 40 and can remember 100s of people he killed so get a life they all need to come down he is and always was a killer

[/size][/font]

thats what makes america great YOU can leave cant help the wanta be masion from canada with his all seeing eye but we can sure help you ..................

Your 40 and still can't spell Saddam? Maybe you were thinking of something else...in fact I'm sure you were. Best keep that stuff private.

You really want to post trash like that in here from Wikipedia? Excuse me while I dry my eyes from the laughter. Maybe you should watch more Fox to.

Yeah he may have killed 100's of people when he was an allie of the US but NATO has slaughtered thousands in over 7000 airstrikes, and that makes you feel good?

When using country names always use capitals...America...Canada, grade 1 if I remember correctly.

Perhaps you meant "mason" which makes no sense, masons are nothing but a group that get together and they are builders, nothing more, nothing less.

Nobody here is praising Ghadaffi as a great man of innocence but what makes you think it's ok to kill innocent men,women and children by the thousands?

You sound like one sick puppy and should seek some sort of help, it sounds like you have real issues that you need to deal with.

PS...when I say NATO above it includes Canadians that are also there doing bombing strikes.

• Upvote 2

On January 31, 2001, Megrahi was found guilty of murder and was sentenced to life imprisonment. Fhimah was acquitted.

On August 20, 2009, the UK gave Megrahi, who suffers from terminal prostate cancer, a compassionate release from prison so that he could go back to Libya to die amongst his family.

For you Qaddafi fans

[/size][/font][/size][/font][/size][/font][/left][/size][/font]

I like how you put "Gaddafi fans" like we are sitting here praising the man and petitioning the Pope for a Sainthood, give me a break.

If you can actually read, which I have doubts on, you would see it is the MSM lies and government propaganda that is the issue here with Gaddafi,

and the crimes of murder by NATO we are discussing and the crap you post is the proof of the propaganda the MSM puts out there to fill your

mind with untruths. It isn't rocket science here.

LIBYA DEFECTOR MOUSSA KOUSSA WAS AN MI6 DOUBLE AGENT

Sunday April 3,2011

By Gordon Thomas and Marco Giannangeli

MOUSSA KOUSSA, the former Libyan head of Intelligence who defected to the UK last week,

has been acting as a double agent for MI6 and the CIA for a decade, sources said last night.

It emerged that he met former MI6 head Sir John Scarlett in 2001 in London and agreed that a

British agent could operate in Tripoli and pledged to help track down Al Qaeda activity in the region.

Koussa, who has been implicated in the Lockerbie bombing and the supplying of arms to the IRA, arrived in England last Wednesday. He is being questioned by the security services, MI5 and Ministry of Defence interrogation teams at a safe house near Guildford, Surrey.

A source said: “It has been an extremely benign form of interrogation so far. His chief concern has been the safety of his family. He was allowed to phone them but lines were down.”

Last night it was not clear if he knew his wife had been seized by Gaddafi’s forces in Tripoli.

238354_1.jpg

LINK :

November 1, 1989 PAN AM TAKES LEGAL ACTION AGAINST CIA: The American airline is taking legal action against the CIA for what it claims is

TX an alleged failure to pass on the warning that a bomb had been placed on flight 103

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKnX7U8xVbQ

So what was your point here...you trying to say Gadaffi bombed flight 103? You go ahead and keep supporting the Elites and their murderous ways..you're a real hero.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like how you put "Gaddafi fans" like we are sitting here praising the man and petitioning the Pope for a Sainthood, give me a break.

If you can actually read, which I have doubts on, you would see it is the MSM lies and government propaganda that is the issue here with Gaddafi,

and the crimes of murder by NATO we are discussing and the crap you post is the proof of the propaganda the MSM puts out there to fill your

mind with untruths. It isn't rocket science here.

LIBYA DEFECTOR MOUSSA KOUSSA WAS AN MI6 DOUBLE AGENT

Sunday April 3,2011

By Gordon Thomas and Marco Giannangeli

MOUSSA KOUSSA, the former Libyan head of Intelligence who defected to the UK last week,

has been acting as a double agent for MI6 and the CIA for a decade, sources said last night.

It emerged that he met former MI6 head Sir John Scarlett in 2001 in London and agreed that a

British agent could operate in Tripoli and pledged to help track down Al Qaeda activity in the region.

Koussa, who has been implicated in the Lockerbie bombing and the supplying of arms to the IRA, arrived in England last Wednesday. He is being questioned by the security services, MI5 and Ministry of Defence interrogation teams at a safe house near Guildford, Surrey.

A source said: “It has been an extremely benign form of interrogation so far. His chief concern has been the safety of his family. He was allowed to phone them but lines were down.”

Last night it was not clear if he knew his wife had been seized by Gaddafi’s forces in Tripoli.

238354_1.jpg

LINK :

November 1, 1989 PAN AM TAKES LEGAL ACTION AGAINST CIA: The American airline is taking legal action against the CIA for what it claims is

TX an alleged failure to pass on the warning that a bomb had been placed on flight 103

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cKnX7U8xVbQ

So what was your point here...you trying to say Gadaffi bombed flight 103? You go ahead and keep supporting the Elites and their murderous ways..you're a real hero.

So why dont you pack you s#!t and move over there also .

O i for got you like you FREEDOM to much hahahaha you are the real problem in the world the others dont hide in side. They get there hands dirty wail you sit there and arm chair QB

So the next time you get your twenky and start to fat finger your computer remember with out us there would be no you......................................

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sirius, this is nothing personal against you, it says that you are from Canada is that correct?

Funny how you post items against America without having the complete story

There are always 2 sides to every story, always but yours always seemed to be slanted towards what the Americans did wrong...

Randalin is correct you really don't have a clue as to what is really happening.

It is ok to push your Canadian point of view but let me ask you this question, when was the last time someone attacked your country?

Better yet, when was the last time you personally contributed to an American cause?

Disabled vets ? Hmmm I doubt it...

You see Randlin is a lot more easy going than I am, I have been to war, I have seem the damage it does both mentally and physically...and I have seen the utter hatred that exists in the Middle East...

You call it hidden agenda...maybe but some people also call it freedom at a price..

There are a lot of things wrong with America but there are also a lot of things right, when was the last time Canada was in Haiti or any other less fortunate country..

Just Curious .. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 2

Sirius, this is nothing personal against you, it says that you are from Canada is that correct?

There are always 2 sides to every story, always but yours always seemed to be slanted towards what the Americans did wrong...

Randalin is correct you really don't have a clue as to what is really happening.

It is ok to push your Canadian point of view but let me ask you this question, when was the last time someone attacked your country?

Better yet, when was the last time you personally contributed to an American cause?

You see Randlin is a lot more easy going than I am, I have been to war, I have seem the damage it does both mentally and physically...and I have seen the utter hatred that exists in the Middle East...

You call it hidden agenda...maybe but some people also call it freedom at a price..

There are a lot of things wrong with America but there are also a lot of things right, when was the last time Canada was in Haiti or any other less fortunate country..

Ngod, I am not American, but by God, I feel for Americans. From the outside it is crystal clear the American people are purposely disinformed, (dumbed down - their education system has been eroded to the level where kids who don't know how to spell are allowed to coin words that sound like the word), the water is needlessly fluoridated, their food is poisoned by GMOs, they are constantly stimulated via the TV to fear and loathe the muslim, they are sexually assaulted every time they fly, and most of all they have no idea what is being done in their name.

All that hatred you saw overseas, I presume it was in the middle east. Do you know that there was once greatness and peace in the middle-east. Even Iran had Mossdeq, a peaceful man who wanted to keep oil profits for his people. As it should be. But the bankers thought otherwise, the CIA intervened, and forced the Shah of Iran into power. For while all was good while he was buying weapons by the many millions, but he like Mubarak eventually outlived his use, and Khomeini swept into power. The same pattern can be seen all over - dictators who are willing to surpress and exploit their people so that huge multi-national corporation can come and rape and plunder the wealth and cheap labour of that country are applauded. Telling isn't it, that it was always President Mubarak and that dictator Ghaddafi!

When you went to war you thought you were fighting for America, but think about it - you were fighting to secure the interests of Halliburton, Exxon Mobile, and all the other parasite corporations that want something for nothing. And the ordinary American ends up with the bill of trillions.

• Upvote 1

Gaddafi responded to external opposition with violence. Between 1980 and 1987, Gaddafi employed his network of diplomats and recruits to assassinate at least 25 critics living abroad.[37][45] His revolutionary committees called for the assassination of Libyan dissidents living abroad in April 1980, sending Libyan hit squads abroad to murder them. On 26 April 1980 Gaddafi set a deadline of 11 June 1980 for dissidents to return home or be "in the hands of the revolutionary committees".[46] Gaddafi stated explicitly in 1982 that "It is the Libyan people's responsibility to liquidate such scums who are distorting Libya's image abroad."[47] Libyan agents have assassinated dissidents in the United States,[48] Europe,[49] and the Middle East.[37][47][50] As of 2004 Libya still provided bounties on critics, including $1 million for one journalist.[51] During the 2005 civil unrest in France, Gaddafi called Chirac and offered him his help in quelling the resistors, who were largely North African.[52] There is growing indication that Libya's Gaddafi-era intelligence service had a cozy relationship with western spy organizations including the CIA, who voluntarily provided information on Libyan dissidents to the regime in exchange for using Libya as a base for extraordinary renditions.[53][54][55]

Following a 1986 aborted attempt to replace English with Russian as the primary foreign language in education,[56] English has been taught in recent years in Libyan schools from primary level, and students have access to English-language media.[57]

Before you tell citizens with humanity to leave America you should know that the CIA and MI5 were totally complicit in the torture ritual. In fact, Ghadaffi told them where these 'insurgents/trouble makers' were and the alphabet agencies picked them up and had them tortured in exotic locations. Please read below.

Although the previous government and the British security services have always denied colluding in torture, David Cameron has agreed that victims will be eligible for compensation if it is established that they were tortured with the knowledge of the UK.

The most celebrated case that the commission will investigate is that of British resident Binyam Mohamed (above), who spent seven years in American custody in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks and claims that he was tortured with the knowledge and collusion of MI5.

Mohamed was held at many different prisons, including Guantanamo Bay where he spent four years, after his arrest in Pakistan in 2002. He was eventually released and returned to Britain in 2009. Although he was arrested on suspicion of being a terrorist he was never charged with any crime.

Read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/65221,news-comment,news-politics,inquiry-into-mi5-terror-suspect-torture-claims-binyam-mohamed-compensation#ixzz1YDXe8lqR

Show me the posts that are just against America you talk about, any I post come from American people or articles so there is nothing I post that is against the country or the American people themselves and if you step back and look again most of my posts are against the foreign people who control your government.

The Elites control your Military (Military Industrial Complex) and the people were warned in 1961 with President Eisenhower's farewell speech, but I guess nobody listened.

So as Randalin, you are so far off you have no idea.

The only reasons we haven't been attacked is our proximity to the US and we used to be known as peacekeepers worldwide, that is until recently, we may have said no to attacking Iraq and rightly so, but we are in Afghanistan and have lost many people there as well, now we are in Libya doing airstrikes killing innocent people there, so is that attacking the people here, of course not, it is the ones pulling the strings here that are the same international banksters that control your country.

I will point out your ignorance on our country though, we have thousands of troops in Haiti so does that make you feel better? You say you see the hatred of the people in the ME, so tell me what would you do if Russia came into your country and started slaughtering your family in front of your eyes...would you hug them for doing that? No you would have hatred and want to defend your country so why are you surprised there is hatred over there? Think about it. This all part of their plan to incite hatred and divide Christians and Islam and it is working.

As for when have I personally contributed to an American cause, I have been waking people up for years now, Americans and all humans, as we are all one and should be treating each other that way, if you took the money from these last wars back, every person would own property in the US and have free health care like most countries do.

I have many vids put out exposing the inhumane treatment of the Veterans coming back from ME, from them coming home and finding themselves homeless or sick and dying from the DU weapons they were using over there to the highest suicide rate ever among returning Veterans. We also exposed the vaccines used on the troops for the first Gulf war under Papa CIA Bush which contained squalene which caused gulf war syndrome, so anything else you would like me to do? I'm not sure what you want.

As for freedom at a price as you put it, your freedom is eroding fast by design and I am stunned you can't see that, so you are actually fighting a war to advance a police state on your own people and the terrorists that your Government are gearing up for are YOU and the other returning Veterans as well as all gun owners. I can show you the Government documents that state those facts if you need them.

Now as for Libya, we are not saying Gadaffi is an angel but how can you deny over 2 million people taking the streets to defend him and again why is it your business to go in and slaughter tens of thousands of their women and children by bombing them and destroying the fresh water supply and food supply? And how can you be satisfied that the same "rebels" that were in Iraq or Afghanistan killing your fellow Americans are now funded and weaponized by your Government to go in and destroy Libya? Just curious. Peace.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 2

Thank you for your service.

I am also a Vet.

it has been 35 years since I served.

I was part of the signal core, I fixed crypto's among other things.

In order to perform some of my tasks, I had to access and communicate on several different radio nets. As you probably know all NORAD and pentagon radio transmission is encrypted.

I spent many hours in command, and was unwilling party to the ever fluctuating alert levels and constant streams of intelligence.

Did you have any friends die in Nam?

Ever hear of the Gulf of Tonkin? Please Google it.

The friends I lost died for a lie perpetrated by power hungry politicians.

That made me very angry.

I had no choice but to take another look around me.

And then I started to be able to read between the lines.

You sound like you love America. If so, please take a look at some of the documentaries on this link:No Kool AId

Canada is as torn as America is. They have their share of collectivists as well as individualists.

One of my news sources is the Canada Free Press My link

Take a look, you need to stop using the major networks for news, they are all controlled.

All I ask is for you to take a look.

• Upvote 3

Ngod, I am not American, but by God, I feel for Americans. From the outside it is crystal clear the American people are purposely disinformed, (dumbed down - their education system has been eroded to the level where kids who don't know how to spell are allowed to coin words that sound like the word), the water is needlessly fluoridated, their food is poisoned by GMOs, they are constantly stimulated via the TV to fear and loathe the muslim, they are sexually assaulted every time they fly, and most of all they have no idea what is being done in their name.

All that hatred you saw overseas, I presume it was in the middle east. Do you know that there was once greatness and peace in the middle-east. Even Iran had Mossdeq, a peaceful man who wanted to keep oil profits for his people. As it should be. But the bankers thought otherwise, the CIA intervened, and forced the Shah of Iran into power. For while all was good while he was buying weapons by the many millions, but he like Mubarak eventually outlived his use, and Khomeini swept into power. The same pattern can be seen all over - dictators who are willing to surpress and exploit their people so that huge multi-national corporation can come and rape and plunder the wealth and cheap labour of that country are applauded. Telling isn't it, that it was always President Mubarak and that dictator Ghaddafi!

When you went to war you thought you were fighting for America, but think about it - you were fighting to secure the interests of Halliburton, Exxon Mobile, and all the other parasite corporations that want something for nothing. And the ordinary American ends up with the bill of trillions.

Nice one Tyron, you nailed it.

One day the masses will see it also and this world will change forever, well we hope they will before it is too late.