Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is a "how much dinar do you hold" poll appropriate?

Should we survey ourselves?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Is a poll to survey the distribution of dinar ownership here appropriate?

• No, non-public or not its still a risk of the wrong people finding out
    • Yes, it would allow at least a little info on how much dinar is around and would be safe

I was thinking of having a poll about how much dinar you own but thought I'd ask first if that is a good idea. It would just be something like

never owned

did but have sold

hold < 1000

hold < 10,000

hold < 100,000

....etc

I thnk there is a option for polls to be public (everyone sees everyones answer) or not-public (i.e anonymous). This would only work if the poll is anonymous of course. I don't happen to see that option on this poll, which makes me a bit nervous, but it would only be done if anonymous.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 13

I was thinking of having a poll about how much dinar you own but thought I'd ask first if that is a good idea. It would just be something like

never owned

did but have sold

hold < 1000

hold < 10,000

hold < 100,000

....etc

I thnk there is a option for polls to be public (everyone sees everyones answer) or not-public (i.e anonymous). This would only work if the poll is anonymous of course. I don't happen to see that option on this poll, which makes me a bit nervous, but it would only be done if anonymous.

AHHHHH let me think!

OH YEAH IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why do you want to know how much Dinar everyone has? That's like asking people you work with, how much they are paid.

I don't want to know individually. A lot of numbers are thrown around about how much dinar is out there. 2 million americans owning on average 1 million dinar is tossed about. If a poll can be done safely and anonymously we might be able to get a hint on how realistic such numbers might be. One might well like to know the stats on what people at your work get piad to see where you stand as well, but that would be a different motive.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't want to know individually. A lot of numbers are thrown around about how much dinar is out there. 2 million americans owning on average 1 million dinar is tossed about. If a poll can be done safely and anonymously we might be able to get a hint on how realistic such numbers might be. One might well like to know the stats on what people at your work get piad to see where you stand as well, but that would be a different motive.

Good Idea maybe someone could create a survey in survey monkey and get an an idea. Good Luck

• Downvote 2

NOT your business.

How much you own is of course only your business, and likewise for all of us. But why does that inhibit participation in an ANONYMOUS survey? If your concern is that it might not really be anonymous, I understand that, but if it were, then I don't see the difficulty.
  • Downvote 1

But if your poll just said something like <100,000, how realistic can your results be for the purpose you have stated? I believe, Adam said, there are even those with 1 billion!!

• Upvote 1

Ive tried NOT to tell anybody any details. Not sure I want to start tipping my hand.

Besides, I may be the low man on the totem pole. Holding the least and I don't WANT to know THAT!

Let me think I'm a bid shot!

:D

One could have the pole. Nobody HAS to participate.

• Upvote 1

But if your poll just said something like <100,000, how realistic can your results be for the purpose you have stated?

Well in the < use you would pick the lowest choice so it really is (and perhaps would be better expressed as)

1-1,000

1,001-5,000

5,001-10,000

10,001-15,000

etc with larger spans as the numbers get higher so

1M-5M

5M-10M

10M-20M

20M-50M

50M-100M

over 100M

or something like that.

• Downvote 1

Well in the < use you would pick the lowest choice so it really is (and perhaps would be better expressed as)

1-1,000

1,001-5,000

5,001-10,000

10,001-15,000

Ok this brings a dumb question to my mind...Are there really people that spend time on dinar forums that hold what amounts to be less then $20 in dinar? If you are just talking Cash dinar...then i understand as i only hold a small amount of cash dinar...but my Warka account and ISX account holds much much much more

So is this question just for cash holders?

• Upvote 1

Ok this brings a dumb question to my mind...Are there really people that spend time on dinar forums that hold what amounts to be less then $20 in dinar? If you are just talking Cash dinar...then i understand as i only hold a small amount of cash dinar...but my Warka account and ISX account holds much much much more

So is this question just for cash holders?

It would be for cash and electronic. and I don't know if people that only have $20 at risk post here or not, if so, maybe they just like to participate in the forum. Edited by xyzzy

I HOLD 8 FIGURES IN PHYSICAL CURRENCY....PROPERTY IN IRAQ (TIKRIT AREA)..STOCKS IN ISX.... SINCE YOU ALL KNOW ME BY MY USER NAME ... TO ME IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER SINCE NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO I REALLY AM!!!!...............SO THERE'S MY HOLDINGS

I've never thought about owning property...i hold high 8 figures also...but its in Warka and a ton of stock in the ISX....ok, i know i'm probly asking too much, but is it commercial/industrial or residental property? did you buy it when you were over there...or is there some kind of clearinghouse online to buy iraqi property....i think with the growth (i'm hoping for) potential in this country....Commercial or industrial real estate could be a VERY smart investment