Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

ronscarpa

DAME1, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Which is a better economic angle, telling the world that the currency isn't worth investing in at this moment,LOP, or telling the world that this is the best thing to invest in since sliced bread, the dot coms, etc; RV? The obvious is that this is still in the works, and by announcing over and over that there is zero money to be made by purchasing IQD now, it shakes off many speculators. On the other hand, we have followed the money, the chain of events that brought us this opportunity, and I still stand firm that we will capitalize. I've even sent off my info to warka to get that ball rolling. Just think about getting in an investment in its infancy, that is what Iraq is right now. The currency is just a small piece of this enormous pie of potential. I'd love to wake up with a 1:1 RV, but if I don't, i'm aligning my options accordingly, and suggest that if you are into such ventures, do so yourself. Stay real, stay grounded, and cross your fingers w/ the IQD. But prepare for anything. GO RV!

Ha! Ha! :tiphat:

Haven't you realized your wrong yet, you took one statement of a 3 page article and it tells you re-denomination, you have to be kidding 95% of this article talks about revalue and nothing about re-denomination but restructuring, yu lopsters really don't pay attention to anything unless it fits your agenda, just like our helpless Prez!!

Did you not read the entire article or did you skip past the part Dalite referred too? The only people who are frightened by the hated lop are us as speculative investors. The removal of the three zeros will have zero effect on anything in Iraq as far as the "Value" is concerned, it will remain the same. They mention numerous other things in that article as well, but you cannot deny that the three zero removal process by all accounts in this article and many others, is certainly on the table.

I do not like the idea of the three zero removal, knowing we will not make big bucks on the exchange. But I like many others, realize that there is still money to be made with this investment in the event of the lop, that is why we are still here. There is much to learn and gain from others insight, regardless of our own personal thoughts or ideas with regard to the DInar.

Dalite, I appreciate your thought process an look forward to your input in the various topics that I browse here at DV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did you not read the entire article or did you skip past the part Dalite referred too? The only people who are frightened by the hated lop are us as speculative investors. The removal of the three zeros will have zero effect on anything in Iraq as far as the "Value" is concerned, it will remain the same. They mention numerous other things in that article as well, but you cannot deny that the three zero removal process by all accounts in this article and many others, is certainly on the table.

I do not like the idea of the three zero removal, knowing we will not make big bucks on the exchange. But I like many others, realize that there is still money to be made with this investment in the event of the lop, that is why we are still here. There is much to learn and gain from others insight, regardless of our own personal thoughts or ideas with regard to the DInar.

Dalite, I appreciate your thought process an look forward to your input in the various topics that I browse here at DV.

Farmall,

Thanks for your defense, and balanced thinking. I used to be exactly where he is now. I hung on to every rumor, defended all forum facts, and challenged the more conservative members when the tried to correct my misconceptions. I went from total denial to selective acceptance, and to where I am today; trying to be realistic while mindful of others.

I am still learning about all of this, and will continue to make misjudgments as well as mistakes. If I ever stop doing that, I have given up on learning more.

Again, thank you for looking at both sides, and still sharing the optimism I also have.

I look forward to future discussions.

We are all on this ride together..

• Upvote 1

WHEN YOU MAKE THIRTY TRILLION,,, THIRTY BILLION,,,THAT IS DEVALUATION,,,NOT REVALUATION...JUST MY TAKE ON IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not when it has the same value...If you take 100 1972 Chevy pickups worth $100,000 and trade them for 3 bmw's worth $100,000 there is no devaluation ....It's the difference between being paid in 100 singles or 1 100 dollar bill....sure you have 99 less bills so it's less weight in your pocket....but its still the same value

• Upvote 2

dont let the lopsters get you all down.

this article from yesterday states they have 58 trillion DINAR in there reserve!

why oh why would iraq lop 58 trillion worth of dinar, its roughly 30% more than they claim to have in circ.

how this is going to work is like this.....lopsters grab a pen..........

iraq is going to rv close to $1.00 then they will suck all the dinar from out of country 8-12 trillion dinar (pure guess, but i am close) then they will go up to the value it is worth probably $2.50-$3.00

see iraq has plans on making trillions on this deal, its not about the investors, its about iraq, and we are a simple problem for iraq to take care of

lopsters, why would they lop 58 trillion they currently have in there hands? answer is...........they wont...

• Upvote 17

Thataboy sonny1!!!

this article from yesterday states they have 58 trillion DINAR in there reserve!

why oh why would iraq lop 58 trillion worth of dinar, its roughly 30% more than they claim to have in circ.

iraq is going to rv close to $1.00 then they will suck all the dinar from out of country 8-12 trillion dinar (pure guess, but i am close) then they will go up to the value it is worth probably $2.50-$3.00

see iraq has plans on making trillions on this deal, its not about the investors, its about iraq, and we are a simple problem for iraq to take care of

lopsters, why would they lop 58 trillion they currently have in there hands? answer is...........they wont...

Lol. The answer is that It is 58 billion in foreign reserves not dinar.

Quote from that thread....Basicly, Dinars are a Liability for the Central Bank of Iraq, not an Asset, when it comes to a RV, more dinar is a VERY bad thing

You can't have it both ways.

If it is 58 trillion in dinar, it is a liability; making the total 88 trillion to back.

If it is $50 billion in USD, it is in foreign reserves; which aren't a liability in terms of having to be increased in value.

If what you are saying is a fact, then it would take 88 trillion dollars to back at the 1:1 rate..

That would make them about 87 trillion, 950 billion dollars short.

These numbers really do mean something. If you say them fast enough it doesn't sound bad, but when it comes to backing them, you have to have the money to make the claims valid.

For them to have 58 trillion in dinar in addition to the 30 trillion on the streets seems to punch holes in the earlier arguments on M2.

Which is it; $50 billion on foreign reserves, or 58 trillion in dinar?

I'll give you a hint; the CBI converts the foreign reserves to their value in dinar, so the spreadsheet is accurate when balancing assets to liabilities.

Edited by donnydoright

thanks sonny1 and just when I'm starting to loose faith,man we need some good news!!

• Upvote 1

man your definition and the Arabic cultural definition of removing 3 0's are 2 different things brotha, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you on that, but when they talk about removing 3 0's they mean they are going to bring them back into the CBI and get them off the streets, by removing the 3 0's from circulation and pulling them into the bank vaults and destroying a large portion of they will still keep some to use for large purchases which the CBI even said, meaning when an Iraqi citizen goes and gets a loan for a 25,000 dinar car the bank they use to finance the loan will send a 25,000 dinar note to the dealerships bank to complete the transaction also to transmit large trade purchases why you say well the shipping and security costs of sending well lets say they have to pay China 100 million for building homes that's a lot to ship and secure now if they can constitute it with well 1,000 x 100,000 well they can ship that in a small briefcase with 1 or 2 armed guards rather than well a couple trucks and 8-10 guards you can do the math on that and realize it's a simple process and they did say they would come out with 100,000 dinar notes so why would you think they are going to completely delete the 3 0's they never did just to those outside of the banks like the citizens and investors, common sense states that is exactly what they will do with that line of reasoning, it's not rocket science and gooble-de-**** monetary policy which is the cause of the crisis we see in the US and the EU right now, we wouldn't be in this position if they had kept it simple like Shabibi has done with his reform of the CBI for the last 8 years!!

• Upvote 4

Zigmeister,

Thank you sir. I appreciate the kind words.

I don't mean to be a pox on everyones dreams.

And you are absolutely correct in your sizing things up.

If I didn't have hope, I wouldn't be here.

Thank you again, I am truly humbled by your kind words..

Cheers to our dreams. *clink* And that Iraq becomes the nation of the people, and show us all up. Man I wish that could happen in this day and age. *clink* I really would.

58 trillion in VALUE. Their reserve is in USD, Euros, and GBP. It has been stated numerous times in numerous articles.

Why wouldn't they? They don't lose any value.

And HOW precisely are they going to pay out 8-12 trillion dollars when that's their GDP for the next 100 years?

HOW can a country with a GDP of around 100 billion have currency valued at 30 trillion? The answer is, they can't. Do some research.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

man your definition and the Arabic cultural definition of removing 3 0's are 2 different things brotha, I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you on that, but when they talk about removing 3 0's they mean they are going to bring them back into the CBI and get them off the streets, by removing the 3 0's from circulation and pulling them into the bank vaults and destroying a large portion of they will still keep some to use for large purchases which the CBI even said, meaning when an Iraqi citizen goes and gets a loan for a 25,000 dinar car the bank they use to finance the loan will send a 25,000 dinar note to the dealerships bank to complete the transaction also to transmit large trade purchases why you say well the shipping and security costs of sending well lets say they have to pay China 100 million for building homes that's a lot to ship and secure now if they can constitute it with well 1,000 x 100,000 well they can ship that in a small briefcase with 1 or 2 armed guards rather than well a couple trucks and 8-10 guards you can do the math on that and realize it's a simple process and they did say they would come out with 100,000 dinar notes so why would you think they are going to completely delete the 3 0's they never did just to those outside of the banks like the citizens and investors, common sense states that is exactly what they will do with that line of reasoning, it's not rocket science and gooble-de-**** monetary policy which is the cause of the crisis we see in the US and the EU right now, we wouldn't be in this position if they had kept it simple like Shabibi has done with his reform of the CBI for the last 8 years!!

If that's what they mean, why do they refer to what Turkey did as deleting three zeros? Why do they say deleting three zeros is going to make their 30 trillion dinar into 30 billion dinar?

What you're saying is a guru lie, and you and a lot of other people fell for it.

you lopster know that when they rv, there 58 trillion in dinar rv's as well right?

They're going to back their dinar with more dinar?

They're going to cash in the 12 trillion dinar outside the country with more dinar?

Come on, think about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

58 trillion in VALUE. Their reserve is in USD, Euros, and GBP. It has been stated numerous times in numerous articles.

Why wouldn't they? They don't lose any value.

And HOW precisely are they going to pay out 8-12 trillion dollars when that's their GDP for the next 100 years?

HOW can a country with a GDP of around 100 billion have currency valued at 30 trillion? The answer is, they can't. Do some research.

did you read the article? it says 58 trillion in dinar...stein optical buy one get one free!

lose value? on a rv'ed dinar, thats called profit.

how will they pay? with the rv'ed dinar i already went over that.

if there is any other help you need, just keep posting, i can then shake my head in disbelief, and then i will shred whatever your pointless incorrect info is. you have dinar? if you do you would understand i am trying to help........your welcome

If that's what they mean, why do they refer to what Turkey did as deleting three zeros? Why do they say deleting three zeros is going to make their 30 trillion dinar into 30 billion dinar?

What you're saying is a guru lie, and you and a lot of other people fell for it.

They're going to back their dinar with more dinar?

They're going to cash in the 12 trillion dinar outside the country with more dinar?

Come on, think about it.

really? use your head, follow along......when it rv's there money rv's as well and it makes the dinar worth more, then it gets converted into wealth, then they take what is owed out, and whats left after the payouts is considered profit in this situation......not really that hard to understand.

guru lie, buddy i forgot more about the dinar than you know.

what have you been on here 13 days? thanks for sharing your knowledge, lol

• Upvote 10

did you read the article? it says 58 trillion in dinar...stein optical buy one get one free!

lose value? on a rv'ed dinar, thats called profit.

how will they pay? with the rv'ed dinar i already went over that.

if there is any other help you need, just keep posting, i can then shake my head in disbelief, and then i will shred whatever your pointless incorrect info is. you have dinar? if you do you would understand i am trying to help........your welcome

really? use your head, follow along......when it rv's there money rv's as well and it makes the dinar worth more, then it gets converted into wealth, then they take what is owed out, and whats left after the payouts is considered profit in this situation......not really that hard to understand.

You can't pay for dinar with more dinar. The 8-12 trillion dinar that you say are outside the country, they don't want dinar. They want USD, and euros, and GBP, and other currencies, and Iraq doesn't have it and has no way to get it. It's really not that hard to understand.

When it RVs are you going to go to the bank and have them pay you out in dinar? Or are you going to want something you can actually spend?

What's also not hard to understand is that Iraq can't have 30 trillion USD worth of dinar when Saudi, which has more oil, has less than 1/1000th that much.

Sonny1,

You are the best brother!! tip_hat.gif

This is not your FIRST day talking about Dinar is it!! laugh.gif

I love the straight forward answers you give!!

Keep it rolling!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Bump

thanks bump, someday they will figure it out, well maybe not.

ever sense the cindy loppers took this site over it has been pathetic, and awful, luckily i have smart economic professors that have a clue to talk to.

• Upvote 1

guru lie, buddy i forgot more about the dinar than you know.

Too bad you didn't forget what you "learned" from gurus.

What does delete three zeros mean, sonny?

thanks bump, someday they will figure it out, well maybe not.

ever sense the cindy loppers took this site over it has been pathetic, and awful, luckily i have smart economic professors that have a clue to talk to.

Someday you'll figure it out. Either when they lop, or when its another five or ten years down the road and they still haven't RVd. I hope you're still around then, it'd be a shame if you weren't.

Who are these economic professors that say that Iraq can have an 30 trillion USD worth of dinar? What university?

Edited by FrankieV
  • Downvote 6

This article does in fact state that the existing Dinar program rate does not reflect the true value of Iraq's financial situation now or in the future " it does state a value change"

In my opinion: What We need to see is Iraq getting themselves out of chapter 7 with passing the "H.C.L. & Seating the Security Minister to complete the G.O.I. to become internationally traded. Correct me if I'm wrong but any changes made to the currency without chapter 8 status & International recognition means nothing anyway!

Thanks For The Post :mellow:

They have international status as of Sept. 1st, 2011 and the statutes to gain chapter 8 status requires them to have a value prior to Iraq's acceptance of the responsibility of a chapter 8 full charter member. They don't get granted chapter 8 they accept their own responsibility of it, and they don't get voted out of chapter 7 they satisfy goals of achievement in order to get out of it, only thing that is different is they have special provisions granted to them by the IMF out of Chapter 6 which allows them some leeway, another thing lopsters fail to recognize! Like many have said it's easy to stick to the agenda you impose on others it's difficult to open your mind to the understanding that you are following a closed minded agenda!

Lol. The answer is that It is 58 billion in foreign reserves not dinar.

The article that Sonny gave states the reserve is in IQD:

"The Central Bank has 58.9 trillion IQD ($50 billion USD) in financial reserves in order to keep the Dinar's exchange rate. The government can't legally exploit them to balance the budget", Quraishi said.

Read more:

You can't pay for dinar with more dinar. The 8-12 trillion dinar that you say are outside the country, they don't want dinar. They want USD, and euros, and GBP, and other currencies, and Iraq doesn't have it and has no way to get it. It's really not that hard to understand.

When it RVs are you going to go to the bank and have them pay you out in dinar? Or are you going to want something you can actually spend?

What's also not hard to understand is that Iraq can't have 30 trillion USD worth of dinar when Saudi, which has more oil, has less than 1/1000th that much.

yep i think you got it, they are going to drive over here from iraq and hand deliver dinar to all with dinar, i dont even have a response for what your implying it makes no sense, we will get payed through bank transfers, and however it was worked out between iraq and our fed, your seriously making no sense.

The article that Sonny gave states the reserve is in IQD:

"The Central Bank has 58.9 trillion IQD ($50 billion USD) in financial reserves in order to keep the Dinar's exchange rate. The government can't legally exploit them to balance the budget", Quraishi said.

Read more:

carrello, thats how they are going to cover the rv, it is really simple to figure out now, dont let the cindy loppers get you down, its pretty clear, and obvious.

• Upvote 3