Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revaluation of the Iraq Dinar Soon to be Traded on Forex

ronscarpa

so youre saying start looking into future investments?

IMO,NEVER take advise from someone on a forum or chat room. Anyone can portray themselves as anything or anyone from behind a keyboard. Talk to someone/someones face to face then research them and there advise before offering up ur hard earned monies.

• Upvote 3

The "we'll all be mega-wealthy any day now" gang have posted "NO-LOP" a thousand times and "GO RV" about a million times. If you are so sure your future is certain why are you here? Do you think if a giant RV occurred you would not hear about it over every news channel? Do you think you have to be on a site like this in order to find out that "the largest wealth transfer in history" has occurred?

Obviously we are all here due to a shared interest in the dinar investment that most everyone here likely still holds. It is no less appropriate for one side to express their view than the other. Could it be that you want folks that express the view that we will not be mega-wealthy to go away as you in fact understand that they are correct?

There's a section for loppers on the bottom of the front page. <_< It;s probably going come in around a dollar are less and, no not everybody will become millionares.

• Upvote 1

Shabibi has said that the currencies will co-exist together numerous times. My question is, How can they have a 25note and a 25k note on the street at the same time and hold the same value legally....I dont think that is legal. What do you think? So if it is illegal. They have to revalue our higher notes along with the new. Can anyone make sense of that?

It has been said not to look so closely as to what the articles are saying, but follow the money. What are your thoughts on that?

There are so many different paths this could take to get from here to there.

I am trying to filter the reports to see just how hard Maliki is being pushed.

I feel there is a chance that he may make bold moves to retain power, and other bold moves made to counter his.

I watch Kurdistan. Unlike the rest of Iraq, they have electricity, water, water treatment, infrastructure, malls, lavish hotels, and civilization.

In addition to oil, they have other diverse methods of production.

All of that together could be a place where a much larger exchange rate could be supported; on production alone.

If they truly get stonewalled by the Maliki faction, they could opt to go off on their own.

I still think Drox's Plan B is an option. If the RD plan causes fears of disunity, or civil war, it is very possible that they will just print 50,000 and 100,000 dinar notes, and kick the can down the road.

On the edge of reality, I sometimes think Shabibi may decide to give up, RV lavishly and retire to seclusion; in another country.

It is all guess work and anticipation. Anticipation being the key to imagining the possibilities.

In my much younger days, I was always at my best when I didn't know where my next meal was coming from.

The anticipation will keep you going.

No answers here, considerations... :mellow:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMO,NEVER take advise from someone on a forum or chat room. Anyone can portray themselves as anything or anyone from behind a keyboard. Talk to someone/someones face to face then research them and there advise before offering up ur hard earned monies.

Smartest think I've seen posted on here. If you will really sit back and think about it for a minute, a person that really, really knows their stuff is not going to be sitting on a forum arguing with everybody that will reply to them on whether it will RV or LOP. They are all want - to - be experts sitting at home or work trying to feel important. The true experts in currency and politics wouldn't waste their time. Not a second of it. So don't listen to any advice online. Except for this ;) So Says.................DayTrader

• Upvote 11

The "we'll all be mega-wealthy any day now" gang have posted "NO-LOP" a thousand times and "GO RV" about a million times. If you are so sure your future is certain why are you here? Do you think if a giant RV occurred you would not hear about it over every news channel? Do you think you have to be on a site like this in order to find out that "the largest wealth transfer in history" has occurred?

Obviously we are all here due to a shared interest in the dinar investment that most everyone here likely still holds. It is no less appropriate for one side to express their view than the other. Could it be that you want folks that express the view that we will not be mega-wealthy to go away as you in fact understand that they are correct?

Oh, get real!! None of us here know the outcome of this investment. It could make us millionaires (my own life, for example, is just easier for me if I believe this), or it could turn belly-up tomorrow. But so many of us do have hopes and dreams riding on this, and I, for one, find it hard to read the discouraging remarks and keep my hope alive. I admit that I don't know what people who are so negative have to gain by talking about failure and throwing the net of their doubt all over the hopes of us those of us who struggle to keep hoping, but if they think the only thing likely for them in this investment is a loss of their money, then perhaps hope is beyond them, and their poor, pitiful doubts may be all they have.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Smartest think I've seen posted on here. If you will really sit back and think about it for a minute, a person that really, really knows their stuff is not going to be sitting on a forum arguing with everybody that will reply to them on whether it will RV or LOP. They are all want - to - be experts sitting at home or work trying to feel important. The true experts in currency and politics wouldn't waste their time. Not a second of it. So don't listen to any advice online. Except for this ;) So Says.................DayTrader

There are many experts here-lol........................and they're not afraid to tell ya

Edited by caz1104

For every article you interpret that there is gonna be a lop they're is 3 that say other wise. They have even come out and said it they want it on par with the U.S dollars. They are telling they're people that they money is going up in value. To get they're economy going , stock market, and to start selling their oil on the open market you have to have value to your currency. It's just common sense. Watch what they do not what they say.

Wise and sensible advice. Thank you!!

You guys

No one knows

Do you honestly think there going to tell us about an RV?

Why would they go to all this trouble with these articles world wide for a LOP...the world doesn't concern themselves with other countries LOPS.......

NOT BUYING IT

"other countries LOPS....... " I can't tell you why, but this cracked me up!! In fact, I' still laughing out loud about it. You are soooo funny, and sooooooooo right!!! Thanks for the laugh. Fran

Shabibi has said that the currencies will co-exist together numerous times. My question is, How can they have a 25note and a 25k note on the street at the same time and hold the same value legally....I dont think that is legal. What do you think? So if it is illegal. They have to revalue our higher notes along with the new. Can anyone make sense of that?

It's not illegal, and it is usually how RDs work, it's not possible to get all the old currency off the streets instantly. Read up on Turkey or one of the numerous other RDs that have happened.

There are so many different paths this could take to get from here to there.

I am trying to filter the reports to see just how hard Maliki is being pushed.

I feel there is a chance that he may make bold moves to retain power, and other bold moves made to counter his.

I watch Kurdistan. Unlike the rest of Iraq, they have electricity, water, water treatment, infrastructure, malls, lavish hotels, and civilization.

In addition to oil, they have other diverse methods of production.

All of that together could be a place where a much larger exchange rate could be supported; on production alone.

If they truly get stonewalled by the Maliki faction, they could opt to go off on their own.

I still think Drox's Plan B is an option. If the RD plan causes fears of disunity, or civil war, it is very possible that they will just print 50,000 and 100,000 dinar notes, and kick the can down the road.

On the edge of reality, I sometimes think Shabibi may decide to give up, RV lavishly and retire to seclusion; in another country.

It is all guess work and anticipation. Anticipation being the key to imagining the possibilities.

In my much younger days, I was always at my best when I didn't know where my next meal was coming from.

The anticipation will keep you going.

No answers here, considerations... :mellow:

I appreciate your views. I know you know I hate the dreaded RD. It is unrealistic to not consider this could be a reality. But there are other avenues, Plan B. There is so much we do not know. For instance, if the interview with John McCain is a fact, contractors are being paid by our tax dollars, M2 is not covering that expense what is your thoughts?

Because they are DIFFERENT currencies. How did the 17 Eurozone countries move to the Euro? They had a transition period where both their original and the Euro were legal tender for three years. The 25 NEW dinar note will be of a different currency than the current 25K IQD. Get it? Edited by xyzzy
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If the RD is initiated, and that is still a big if, there will be two currency codes.

One will be the current IQD, and a new one will be introduced for the new currency

The IQD would still be at the 1170 exchange rate, and the new currency would be at an implied rate of 1.17.

The detail for out of country exchange will probably not be released until after passage of the plan, and that is still under question.

There are no legality issues in this process. It has been done many times in the past, and will be done many more times in the future, as countries get high inflation under control and need a mechanism to unwind the negative aspects of past hyper inflation that is still riding on the currency.

Again, that is how it works, but it is not an absolute that the plan will be passed through parliament.

The CBI has authority to implement it, but it requires the cooperation of some of the various ministers, and that is where parliament becomes a needed asset.

This article does in fact state that the existing Dinar program rate does not reflect the true value of Iraq's financial situation now or in the future " it does state a value change"

In my opinion: What We need to see is Iraq getting themselves out of chapter 7 with passing the "H.C.L. & Seating the Security Minister to complete the G.O.I. to become internationally traded. Correct me if I'm wrong but any changes made to the currency without chapter 8 status & International recognition means nothing anyway!

Thanks For The Post :mellow:

• Upvote 6

DAME1, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Which is a better economic angle, telling the world that the currency isn't worth investing in at this moment,LOP, or telling the world that this is the best thing to invest in since sliced bread, the dot coms, etc; RV? The obvious is that this is still in the works, and by announcing over and over that there is zero money to be made by purchasing IQD now, it shakes off many speculators. On the other hand, we have followed the money, the chain of events that brought us this opportunity, and I still stand firm that we will capitalize. I've even sent off my info to warka to get that ball rolling. Just think about getting in an investment in its infancy, that is what Iraq is right now. The currency is just a small piece of this enormous pie of potential. I'd love to wake up with a 1:1 RV, but if I don't, i'm aligning my options accordingly, and suggest that if you are into such ventures, do so yourself. Stay real, stay grounded, and cross your fingers w/ the IQD. But prepare for anything. GO RV!

• Upvote 2

I appreciate your views. I know you know I hate the dreaded RD. It is unrealistic to not consider this could be a reality. But there are other avenues, Plan B. There is so much we do not know. For instance, if the interview with John McCain is a fact, contractors are being paid by our tax dollars, M2 is not covering that expense what is your thoughts?

I haven't taken the time to listen to the McCain interview.

Also, my concerns of the M2 being a representation of the total Dinar were apparently not correct, when it was finally drilled into my head that the CBI does a lot of conversion into dinars on their spreadsheets to ease balancing of assets and liabilities.

I can only guess, but the recent dust up about the CBI not covering the GOI deficit really brings this subject home.

My guess is the CBI is responsible for the money, not the spending of the money, so the reserves in the Central Bank are not lawful to draw against.

The FRBNY account holding the past DFI funds, maybe... But not the CBI.

If the contractors are the responsibility of the US, to do our country's bidding, that may be the key..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh, yeah, apologies for name calling. But if you look at the guys rep, this isn't the first time i stirred up an outright lie or rumor. It doesn't merit any name calling, and i'm better than that. I just have to understand that it takes all types in the world, and that b/c i disagree with ignorance, I need to have the thick skin to tolerate it. Chao.

• Upvote 1

I haven't taken the time to listen to the McCain interview.

Also, my concerns of the M2 being a representation of the total Dinar were apparently not correct, when it was finally drilled into my head that the CBI does a lot of conversion into dinars on their spreadsheets to ease balancing of assets and liabilities.

I can only guess, but the recent dust up about the CBI not covering the GOI deficit really brings this subject home.

My guess is the CBI is responsible for the money, not the spending of the money, so the reserves in the Central Bank are not lawful to draw against.

The FRBNY account holding the past DFI funds, maybe... But not the CBI.

If the contractors are the responsibility of the US, to do our country's bidding, that may be the key..

That is what I was thinking.

Because they are DIFFERENT currencies. How did the 17 Eurozone countries move to the Euro? They had a transition period where both their original and the Euro were legal tender for three years. The 25 NEW dinar note will be of a different currency than the current 25K IQD. Get it?

+1 xyzzy. The funny thing is it now looks as if the Euro may be going away. I wonder if they can make it last 3 years or if one day it will just be gone?

Classic ReDenomination.

Now it seems to be circulating around the world, if the FOREX sites are confirming it.

Reducing 30 Trillion Dinar to 30 Billion by deleting 3 zeros is a not a revaluation, it confirms a divide by 1000 process.

Haven't you realized your wrong yet, you took one statement of a 3 page article and it tells you re-denomination, you have to be kidding 95% of this article talks about revalue and nothing about re-denomination but restructuring, yu lopsters really don't pay attention to anything unless it fits your agenda, just like our helpless Prez!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Oh, get real!! None of us here know the outcome of this investment. It could make us millionaires (my own life, for example, is just easier for me if I believe this), or it could turn belly-up tomorrow. But so many of us do have hopes and dreams riding on this, and I, for one, find it hard to read the discouraging remarks and keep my hope alive. I admit that I don't know what people who are so negative have to gain by talking about failure and throwing the net of their doubt all over the hopes of us those of us who struggle to keep hoping, but if they think the only thing likely for them in this investment is a loss of their money, then perhaps hope is beyond them, and their poor, pitiful doubts may be all they have.

You tell 'em Francie. I am 100% with you on this one. :)

• Upvote 2