Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Look At This??? Two post from today!

makeitrain

Read Both...then decide!!!

Similarly, it seems reasonable to expect the CBI to exchange new dinars for US dollars at one thousandth the rate for old dinars. In other words, if the original rate were IQD 1170 = US$ 1, post-redenomination this would become IQD 1.170 = US$ 1.

One of my contact was out of Iraq for 3 weeks and I found a email from him just this morning. He just got back to Iraq 3 days ago and he sad He exchanged 1 USD 1.17 in his Hotel in Baghdad!!!!!!!!!!

So IQD 1.170 = 1USD Just wondering

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Similarly, it seems reasonable to expect the CBI to exchange new dinars for US dollars at one thousandth the rate for old dinars. In other words, if the original rate were IQD 1170 = US$ 1, post-redenomination this would become IQD 1.170 = US$ 1.

One of my contact was out of Iraq for 3 weeks and I found a email from him just this morning. He just got back to Iraq 3 days ago and he sad He exchanged 1 USD 1.17 in his Hotel in Baghdad!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the Hotel made a mistake, ask him if he could take some of my dinar to the Hotel and cash in for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Huh?

Hmmmm. This would be great, if it's true.

Iraq will not regain its wealth by reducing the amount of Dinar in circulation by 1000 to 1

they would loose, stop with the LOP crap, its been dead for so long!

stop reading NEWS BLOGS

stop listening to GURUS POOPOO

STOP STOP STOP

All they are doing is removing three zeros from exchange rate....thats it...thats all....thats the deal!

ALL IMMEO

Edited by Aqua Dude
  • Upvote 4

Somebody else posted this same story eairler today... Bs :angry:

Quote from other thread

(If anybody remembers my Post on August,21st, Title:

HERE ARE MY INTEL'S IN IRAQ

Posted 21 Aug 2011)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Y8CbK93a

I was going to have a heart attack, but then I started thinking that there must be some mistake here, he is either typing wrong, or it is simply miscommunication. If anyone reads Turkish here the sentence from his email (dün bagdatta otelde 1 usd 1.17 dianrdan bozdular benimde dikkatimi çekti acaba senin dediklerin yavas yavas gercekleşiyormu dedim.Ama bir kaç güne bir seyler öğrenir sana yazarım.)

And he was saying that he thought about me and my questions, and he sad he will check this out in more detail, and write me again.

I immediatly responded and asked, "Did you mean 1 USD 1170 Dinar, instead of 1.17, is this a misspel, a mistake or it is really 1.17, I need to know, please confirm with me ASAP.

I don't know when he will read and reply to my email, But I am sure there is a mistake.

This is my own experience, it is not a rumor, But again I strongly believe there is something wrong here, therefore I am posting this in RUMOR section.

I allready have a BAD (in bold and red ) Reputation, so, your bashing and negatives doesn't scare me , I just wanted to share my HIGH , because I believe we all need some uplifting, and hope.

PEACE AND RV TO ALL.

Back to top Report

MultiQuote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 Aqua Dude

Read more:

Edited by quadkidd1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Iraq will not regain its wealth by reducing the amount of Dinar in circulation by 1000 to 1

they would loose, stop with the LOP crap, its been dead for so long!

stop reading NEWS BLOGS

stop listening to GURUS POOPOO

STOP STOP STOP

All they are doing is removing three zeros from exchange rate....thats it...thats all....thats the deal!

ALL IMMEO

If you could only get Shabibi to understand that, we would all be great.

Apparently, he hasn't received the memo yet..