Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEWS FROM MY IRAQ CONTACT

Grandmamine

1 USD 1.17 at the hotel in Baghdad yesterday, I 've noticed dianrdan broke slowly gercekleşiyormu wonder they say you learn something you write for a few days dedim.Ama

here's a rough translation

1 USD 1.17 at the hotel yesterday in Baghdad, broke dianrdan I 've noticed a wonder they say you learn things slowly gercekleşiyormu dedim.Ama you write for a few days.

• Upvote 1

IT IS NOT A HOTEL BILL, IT IS HIS INFORMATION IN TURKISH, I CAN NOT ATTACH HIS EMAIL, IT IS PERSONNEL INFO. I JUST COPIED AND PASTE THE SENTENCE.

I AM A VERY OPINIATED PERSON AND SOMETIMES MY REPLIES ARE HARSH, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A ATTACK TO MY NATIONALITY AND FAITH. THAT IS WHY I HAVE A BAD 23!!!

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUS AS I SAD THERE MIGHT BE A MISTAKE OTHERWISE, WE WOULD HEAR FROM SO MANY OTHER RESOURCE.

BUT MY HEART IS STILL POUNDING AND I WANTED TO SHARE SOME HOPES.

PEACE AND RV TO ALL.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Charlie....My contractor contacts say the price of goods & commodities in Baghdad hasn't changed. That has to happen at the same time if the RV happens.

When you read about the Iraqi merchants dropping the 3 zeros off of the cost of everything, then it has finally happened.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think you may have lost something in the translation.

The original was also sent to me and it specifically stated:

Ben sadece benim otelde geldi.İstediğiniz herhangi bir hizmet için burada fahişe sadece 1,17 ücret.Harika bir haber. RV git

Edited by FishMan1969
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IT IS NOT A HOTEL BILL, IT IS HIS INFORMATION IN TURKISH, I CAN NOT ATTACH HIS EMAIL, IT IS PERSONNEL INFO. I JUST COPIED AND PASTE THE SENTENCE.

I AM A VERY OPINIATED PERSON AND SOMETIMES MY REPLIES ARE HARSH, ESPECIALLY IF IT IS A ATTACK TO MY NATIONALITY AND FAITH. THAT IS WHY I HAVE A BAD 23!!!

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS TOO SERIOUS AS I SAD THERE MIGHT BE A MISTAKE OTHERWISE, WE WOULD HEAR FROM SO MANY OTHER RESOURCE.

BUT MY HEART IS STILL POUNDING AND I WANTED TO SHARE SOME HOPES.

PEACE AND RV TO ALL.

Whether it is a misunderstanding or not, we appreciate you sharing. That's what this about and you did post in rumours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anybody remembers my Post on August,21st, Title:

HERE ARE MY INTEL'S IN IRAQ

Posted 21 Aug 2011

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/user/38112-grandmamine/#ixzz1Y8CbK93a

One of my contact was out of Iraq for 3 weeks and I found a email from him just this morning. He just got back to Iraq 3 days ago and he sad He exchanged 1 USD 1.17 in his Hotel in Baghdad!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to have a heart attack, but then I started thinking that there must be some mistake here, he is either typing wrong, or it is simply miscommunication. If anyone reads Turkish here the sentence from his email (dün bagdatta otelde 1 usd 1.17 dianrdan bozdular benimde dikkatimi çekti acaba senin dediklerin yavas yavas gercekleşiyormu dedim.Ama bir kaç güne bir seyler öğrenir sana yazarım.)

And he was saying that he thought about me and my questions, and he sad he will check this out in more detail, and write me again.

I immediatly responded and asked, "Did you mean 1 USD 1170 Dinar, instead of 1.17, is this a misspel, a mistake or it is really 1.17, I need to know, please confirm with me ASAP.

I don't know when he will read and reply to my email, But I am sure there is a mistake.

This is my own experience, it is not a rumor, But again I strongly believe there is something wrong here, therefore I am posting this in RUMOR section.

I allready have a BAD (in bold and red ) Reputation, so, your bashing and negatives doesn't scare me , I just wanted to share my HIGH , because I believe we all need some uplifting, and hope.

PEACE AND RV TO ALL.

Oh....I want to believe...I want to believe. But I think you may be onto something when you question if he meant 1170 rather than 1.17. Please let me be wrong :)