Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru TerryK Rumor 9/16

krome2ez

9-16-2011 Guru TerryK I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT OBAMA IS THE KEY TO THIS AND IS THE ONE HOLDING IT BACK,...HOLDING BACK ON GETTING A JOB BILL PASSED. I HAVE SAID THAT FOR THE PAST YEAR, GOT THIS FROM MY SOURCE...THAT THIS IS NOW THE BLOCK. I DONT KNOW HOW HE CAN BE IN CONTROL OF IRAQ OR STOPPING THIS. IT WAS NEWS I GOT I WANTED TO PASS ON. GO FROM A HIGH TO A LOW. COME

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

ROFL...... and NOW it's the "Jobs Bill" holding up the RV. Gotta give these morons credit - at least they can read the news to come up with their next excuse. Hey TerryK......please show me where in your resume of hundreds of lies it shows that you've been saying this for more than a year. :lol:

• Upvote 3

9-16-2011 Guru TerryK I HAVE ALWAYS TOLD YOU THAT OBAMA IS THE KEY TO THIS AND IS THE ONE HOLDING IT BACK,...HOLDING BACK ON GETTING A JOB BILL PASSED. I HAVE SAID THAT FOR THE PAST YEAR, GOT THIS FROM MY SOURCE...THAT THIS IS NOW THE BLOCK. I DONT KNOW HOW HE CAN BE IN CONTROL OF IRAQ OR STOPPING THIS. IT WAS NEWS I GOT I WANTED TO PASS ON. GO FROM A HIGH TO A LOW. COME

:lol::lol::lol:

Namaste.

Everyone has a "source" . How do I get one? How much do they cost? I don't know why I want one since they aren't worth a s**t !!!!

Well Billb, I'm not worth a s**t as far as having any "intel", but I'll be your source.:D :D B)

Let's see, hmmm.....today's friday, right? RV banks will see the rv'd rates TODAY, or tomorrow

at the latest. Cash in on Monday morning 9:15. It's done! You can quit your job today!

• Upvote 3

Well Billb, I'm not worth a s**t as far as having any "intel", but I'll be your source.:D :D B)

Let's see, hmmm.....today's friday, right? RV banks will see the rv'd rates TODAY, or tomorrow

at the latest. Cash in on Monday morning 9:15. It's done! You can quit your job today!

thanks WP, thats all we were waiting for! :lol:

your fool of it cos the US government told Iraqi they would not but in on there business. hhaahahhha look it up in the Iraqi CBI laws book. you should poop out poop from you mouth cos your talking out of it.

It's Terryk. Who would expect anyone else to come up with this? laugh.gif I'll give him cudo's for how he keeps so many hanging on his every word.

It's got to be that groupthink, mob mentality thing that keeps these people coming back to his site again and again! Sort of like rats hitting keys to open a box to get a treat.

My daughters psych class would find this dinar Guru phenomena a great study in human behaviour. laugh.gif

Thanks for making my day. :lol: To funny