Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Nighthk11 Rumor 9/16

krome2ez

9-16-2011 Guru Nighthk11 I sincerely thought we would have seen something by today 15 Sep because of some items I was informed of. Whatever is happening with the dinar hitting the world stage it will be resolved to our satisfaction. Shabibi has filed legal briefs in the Iraqi SFC [supreme Federal Court] to stop Maliki's interference with the CBI which is separate of the GOI- Because of the high inflation and promises made to the people concerning a rise in the value of the dinar- this should be immed. To change the currency- requires parliamentary approval- however the parliament financial council has already approval Shabibi's plan in full and recommended that it be implemented immed, so I would say Maliki is SOL- it requires a vote- imo that is the hold-up. I think as soon as the SFC states- shabs will release- he may do so with IMF backing- but for sure they are going to release... please keep perspective, the RV is about Iraq, not us.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Isn't this the same Nighthk11 that said in his chat a couple of months ago that the US found the Harrp weapon of mass destruction and released it on Japan causing the earthquake and tsunami ???? Does someone that makes such rediculus claims against the US need to be posted here?

Some people are unwilling to believe 911 was a inside job, Some people are still unaware that the Gulf of Tonkin was Staged to get us into Vietnam. Unfortunately, There are alot of Americans still asleep and not willing wake up to reality. Governments LIE, Governments cover *)&^ up. Our Government is Not what we have been taught to believe.

LOOK INTO HAARP, its more than a "Weather Modifactor"

Welcome to Reality.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Some people are unwilling to believe 911 was a inside job, Some people are still unaware that the Gulf of Tonkin was Staged to get us into Vietnam. Unfortunately, There are alot of Americans still asleep and not willing wake up to reality. Governments LIE, Governments cover *)&^ up. Our Government is Not what we have been taught to believe.

LOOK INTO HAARP, its more than a "Weather Modifactor"

Welcome to Reality.

I have no problem with the truth,in fact prefere it.Just saying if you don't have proof don't say it.This should apply to most of this dinar info also.

• Upvote 2

I have no problem with the truth,in fact prefere it.Just saying if you don't have proof don't say it.This should apply to most of this dinar info also.

Amen brother! Not saying I am all against the possibility of 911 being the inside job, but I will believe it if I see hard evidence. There will always be conspiracist on any events because people have twisted minds. But that doesn't mean I will over look the truth. I will do my due diligent and believe only the truth......also apply to RV rumors ;)

• Upvote 1

Isn't this the same Nighthk11 that said in his chat a couple of months ago that the US found the Harrp weapon of mass destruction and released it on Japan causing the earthquake and tsunami ???? Does someone that makes such rediculus claims against the US need to be posted here?

This doesn't sound like something Nighthk11 would say. He doesn't seem to divert much from the Iraqi dinar topic or the political scenario specifically to Iraq.

Also, the 9/15 chat from Nighthk11 is posted under DV Chats. You can read it in its entirety there.

Namaste.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This doesn't sound like something Nighthk11 would say. He doesn't seem to divert much from the Iraqi dinar topic or the political scenario specifically to Iraq.

Also, the 9/15 chat from Nighthk11 is posted under DV Chats. You can read it in its entirety there.

Namaste.

i agree with you. That incinuation does not sound like Night.

Namaste

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Namaste.

I would not say he said it if I hadn't read it myself.It was here in the chats section a week or so after the Japanese tsunami.Look it up.

Namaste.

The exact chat was Nighthk & 8ball chat 3-15-11 6pm chat 6:11pm entry line.

• Upvote 1

This post was NOT written by Nighthk11.

Dinar Racer is correct......it WAS in fact written by Nighthk11, but is only an excerpt from the main body of the chat. It is merely an addition to the 1000+ pages of BS he's written since October 15, 2010......often "sounds" good, but is NEVER correct. It can be found here for verification purposes:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1