Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New puppy need name

aliciadogz

Some these are very good names, you guys came up with:Here just few I really like,Sampson,Gulliver,Dobby,Shabbi,Zeus,Echo,Rocky,Tillman,Ruger,Sarge,Tank,Biewer,Ellis,Bruiser,and porky still I'm thiking about.There, is few more I do like.I'll let all know, what I come up with and pics.Some these names I'm going to use in his AKC registered papers.I'm still holding out for more names.Thank you all!!

I have a Yorkie pup,male will be about 2 half pounds.I would like, give him moncho name.I want something that will represent his inner puppy not his outer size. This going to be hard guys, I need your help. I'll let you know Saturday what I name him.:)

How about Joshua it means Chosen One 'Joshua fought the battle of Jericho'

lol or Gideon fought with only 300 men :o

Fun times:D

• Upvote 2

I love Cooper as a dogs name......that's what my little guys name is, for my picture.

Cool . My avatar is my American Pit bull terrier . His name is ELi . In the pic he`s Still a pup (6 mo) He`s 2 years old now and 115LBS . Gentlest dog I have ever owned.

Dog53, Your dog is beautiful. I love Pit Bulls, especially the blue.

Edited by cooperwaits

I have a Yorkie pup,male will be about 2 half pounds.I would like, give him moncho name.I want something that will represent his inner puppy not his outter size. This going to be hard guys, I need your help. I'll let you know Saturday what I name him.

I named my yorkie "hope" cause I always wanted to have a little hope.

• Upvote 1

I have a Yorkie pup,male will be about 2 half pounds.I would like, give him moncho name.I want something that will represent his inner puppy not his outter size. This going to be hard guys, I need your help. I'll let you know Saturday what I name him.

Dinar dog

ROCKY HY rocky

i love Dog's