Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New puppy need name

aliciadogz

I have a Yorkie pup,male will be about 2 half pounds.I would like, give him moncho name.I want something that will represent his inner puppy not his outter size. This going to be hard guys, I need your help. I'll let you know Saturday what I name him.

Edited by mydogz

I have a Yorkie pup,male will be about 2 half pounds.I would like, give him moncho name.I want something that will represent his inner puppy not his outter size. This going to be hard guys, I need your help. I'll let you know Saturday what I name him.

" TNT " Dynamite

• Upvote 3

name him okie so when he gets into trouble you can yell at him for being wrong

• Upvote 1

I've got a English Cocker that is named Cayenne, this comes from her atitude hot and spicey, she also has a wiggle butt the tail never stops even when she is in trouble for doing something wrong. Check out the puppies atitude and see what you come up with.

My biewer yorkie is 3 lbs and he is called Macho Man.

My parents adopted a little Yorkie ... and named it a soft, silly name, and I don't remember now what that name was, but it was all girly and lacey and pink type of name, you know the ones. Silly really for a male dog. Well, my sister, who had moved back home for a while took exception to this dog having such a sugary sweet name when there was a lot more to the dog than just the bow my mom put in his hair. So, she started calling him "Kller", which annoyed my mom to no end, but because my sister kept calling the mutt "Killer", after a while he wouldn't answer to his silly name and would only come to the name of "Killer".

It is just a thought. I know you wouldn't really use that name but you might want to consider something sort of tough guy ... Bruiser, Knuckles, ... hahahaha

Good luck finding a name and have fun with the pup. They grow up too fast ... at least a small dog stays fairly small.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1