Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Real Story On The Dinar!

I don't need to there's a plan that has no rule book written this event is unprecedented and is much bigger than just Iraq at this point in the game it has become a global event, these questions you ask I can't answer nor can as I stated anyone else except for those who are implementing the plans progress not just on a Iraqi regional scale but a global one...

Iraq is the wealthiest country in the world that is fact both economical and biblical, and by saying what you have been saying in every thread we debate most of the questions you ask are not supported by anything in history because the simple answer to it is we are a part of the history that is being written as we watch and learn, if you help rather than question and pollute the environment your in here at DV then you are doing yourself and others an injustice because your negativity leads others and yourself to make bad decisions, you and your other lopster friends will have that on your hearts and conscience, but you will not sway me and those who are here to be positive one bit nor will I let you rub off on those people because it ends up being hurtful regardless of your intentions they may be good, but they have become muddied waters and quite frankly I like to see the sharks coming when I surf so I can at least warn someone else should that shark attack me, trust me I'm not going down without a fight and well I'm going to hurt that shark even though he hurts me but I will survive and live to see another day and help one more person for as long as I can...you on the other hand have effectively yet again turned a thread everyone should be reading for encouragement and truth to not read and not comment due to your negativity like 100% of all posts you post on do you notice the pattern: you never post, let alone are positive + your negative comments on others posts = no positive sharing of factual knowledge we do have for anyone else

That was my reasoning for bringing you over to this post just to show you the truth to your poison! You can't argue with the facts even if they are written in 2001 or 2003 and predict what the internal or external situations & influences will be in 2011, the circumstances have changed and your questions are yet to be answered but the facts we do have point in a different direction than you and your cronies speak about also why there are only about 3-4 of you left most others you either ran out of the investment or saw the light and stopped listening to you and your cronies!

My suggestion to you is to just stop and be quiet for a week or more on here just observe and filter the information for positive thinking, rid yourself of the negative stuff cause it effects others and not in a good way just like it does yourself. I do this often on this site it helps to keep focused and goals in mind rather than to jump in the ring blindfolded and fly by the seat of your pants with hypothetical conjecture.

I say this to you because I believe you are intelligent, have good intentions but lack follow-through , and can do more good than your understanding of yourself can fathom...our pure goal here is to help not hurt when you help you feel a good healthy boost of self esteem and you deserve that rather than what you have been receiving!

My question to you is how long have you been studying the dinar? I have held dinar for a few years now, so I don't like the 'be quiet for a week' kinda garbage you spout.

I have done my homework on not only the dinar, but the currencies of surrounding nations within the middle east. Why is it that you think that the IQD is going to be exempt from the rules that govern Iraq's neighbors, and pretty much every government (central bank) on the planet?

I realize that you state the you cannot support your claims, and I respect that you have your beliefs. But I do not respect how you have treated others that do not view things the way you do. So I ask that you support your claims/assertions that Iraq can do what no other country before them has ever done.

Basically, it is time to put up or shut up IMO. I can provide ample evidence of countries doing what you state Iraq will not do (Turkey, Brazil, Peru, Russia, Israel, etc). Can you, or can you not provide anything to support your claims/assertions?

I do respect your views and your guile in all of this, but when you do not show the respect to others viewpoints, as you have done several times, you will be asked to support your claims like they have supported theirs. Do you not think that is fair?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Iraq will be delayed till the end of the year because of political squabbling & security problems but it will happen. Shabibi for the 1st time actually gave a general date of before the new year. Other nations already RVed. Most nations will raise their currency value at a controlled rate of around 2-4% a month or a quarter instead of all at once to prevent havoc in the world financial markets. Happy investing. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let's put down the daggers and pistols and step back from the ledge. Take a moment to realize that there are some pretty key things that need to be done before Iraq can lay any claim to being an economic leader. First and foremost, the GoI has yet to fully get their house in order. HCL, vacant ministries, border disputes, and the like plague the GoI in it's current form. Let's not forget about the in-fighting, horse tradding, and political jockeying that has effectively left Iraq at a stand still. No, it's not a pretty picture and I hope I haven't tarnished anyone's rose-colored glasses but that's where we are. The sooner the GoI learns to play nice with each other, the sooner we can get this show on the road. IMHO...

• Upvote 2

Billions over Baghdad

09/15/2011

(Dinar Recaps Ed: This emailed to us from Dave. Not sure of the origins or validity of the claims stated.)

For those doubting the validity of the upcoming revaluation of the Iraqi dinar, feel free to pass this on to them:

The 3-5 trillion Iraqi dinar currently held by the US treasury will be returned to Iraq beginning 6 months from now in exchange for oil at the lower price. This, in part, is how Iraq will finance this revaluation. One barrel of oil will cost the US roughly 6 dinar currently held by the US Treasury. That barrel of oil actually costs Iraq from $1.00 to 4.00 to produce. This equates to approximately $.20 to $.50 per dinar (not the $4+ connected to the upcoming RV). Spread the costs of this exchange of dinar for oil out over several years or decades amidst the back and forth commerce of unprecedented proportions between the two countries, and it is clear that the actual costs of dinar for oil will hardly be felt at all.

Bottom line is this: The events in Iraq are part of a long standing plan. Now, over 2 million Americans hold an average of 1 million dinar. Every government in the world owns large amounts of dinar with the expectation of leveraging their countries into a lower state of debt. (Have you wondered why the papers have reported numerous "forgiveness of debt" deals being made at national levels lately?)

lets say the US Treasury has 5 Trillion...and we are going to trade oil for it...even if they sold us all of their oil they currently produce at $100 per barrel...that would be roughly 100 billion per year (current production at 2.8 mbpd)...so they would to trade us ALL of their production for a minimum of 50 straight years to cover just what the US holds...so they wouldn't have any other revenue to run their country...nor would they have any other way to cover what the rest of us hold or what other countries hold.

next you say that we hold 2 trillion ( 2 million Americans at 1 million each)...Iraq has 58 billion in reserves....how are we going to divide that up?....I don't see how people can really believe that the war torn country of Iraq, that can't keep it's electricity running is going to all of a sudden make every other country wealthy.

• Upvote 6

These "opinion" articles do nothing but help spread misconceptions and misinformation among the forums......

Funny how they are "facts" but yet nothing can be verified as the poster claims...... laugh.gif

Validity just dropped like an anvil off a cliff....

When it is factored down through all the name calling, opinion shoving, incorrect information presented as fact, misleading others with partial truth taken out of context, all he has to do is this:

If he feels he has compelling information, he needs to send it to Shabibi.

This isn't my Redenomination, it is Shabibi's redenomination.

The temper tantrums he throws are amusing, but not productive, or useful.

It is uber simple, let him tell Shabibi how stupid he is and how wrong he has interpreted the "facts" then send the "facts" to him.

It is tragic that the ones who are dealing with reality are made out to be uninformed, and verifiable facts are always met with guru speak, and forum facts, but it is what it is; however this aspect of it is getting old.

BTW, KeepM, Congrats on the bun in the family oven.

I should have sent them a while back, but you know how us lopsters aren't supposed to be on the same thread together; or it's a conspiracy.

We wouldn't want to start any conspiracies, would we?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I should have sent them a while back, but you know how us lopsters aren't supposed to be on the same thread together; or it's a conspiracy.

We wouldn't want to start any conspiracies, would we?

Thanks for the well wishes..should be out in March....

Yes we do not wanna start any conspiracies as we are already grouped together and thought of as a clan to get people to sell their dinar back laugh.gif

I cant remember though who our ring leader is....

• Upvote 1

lets say the US Treasury has 5 Trillion...and we are going to trade oil for it...even if they sold us all of their oil they currently produce at $100 per barrel...that would be roughly 100 billion per year (current production at 2.8 mbpd)...so they would to trade us ALL of their production for a minimum of 50 straight years to cover just what the US holds...so they wouldn't have any other revenue to run their country...nor would they have any other way to cover what the rest of us hold or what other countries hold.

next you say that we hold 2 trillion ( 2 million Americans at 1 million each)...Iraq has 58 billion in reserves....how are we going to divide that up?....I don't see how people can really believe that the war torn country of Iraq, that can't keep it's electricity running is going to all of a sudden make every other country wealthy.

Now you have gone and done it.

You have put a cloud of reality over a great fantasy, and it is raining facts.

Don't you know they have more oil than Jed Clampett.

Hasn't any of the truly enlightened told you how Turkey RDed under Hyperinflation and it was an utter failure, as it was 100,000% percent inflation that forced them to?

How dare you not believe the UST holds Dinars to be allowed to be used for OOEC oil payment.

Also, are you the only one that doesn't understand that $50 billion in foreign reserves is just Smoke and Mirrors?

All of this has been proven by the Pumpers daily, and all you have are verifiable facts; how could anyone believe you?

Not! psyche!

'Morning, jmw, we must be drinking the same coffee brew today, aromatically, the essence of reality.

It smells bad, doesn't go down easy, but it is definitely in the pot and currently being served.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes we do not wanna start any conspiracies as we are already grouped together and thought of as a clan to get people to sell their dinar back laugh.gif

dude....your pregnant!...congrats.

Now you have gone and done it.

You have put a cloud of reality over a great fantasy, and it is raining facts.

Don't you know they have more oil than Jed Clampett.

Hasn't any of the truly enlightened told you how Turkey RDed under Hyperinflation and it was an utter failure, as it was 100,000% percent inflation that forced them to?

How dare you not believe the UST holds Dinars to be allowed to be used for OOEC oil payment.

Also, are you the only one that doesn't understand that $50 billion in foreign reserves is just Smoke and Mirrors?

All of this has been proven by the Pumpers daily, and all you have are verifiable facts; how could anyone believe you?

Not! psyche!

'Morning, jmw, we must be drinking the same coffee brew today, aromatically, the essence of reality.

It smells bad, doesn't go down easy, but it is definitely in the pot and currently being served.

morning to you Sir...I think it's time for another cup;)

I love this....thank you for the research and input. I shared with my dinarian friends that hang on to every post I can give them. This is money. Just like why we went to Libya and Iraq to begin with. Don't buck the dollar or you and your country go down.

Hey Tilak...

Is this avatar you, and if so, do you know photoshop?

i believe in the Dinar because W was an oil man before a president and he is not near as dumb as some folks think....no way he want spent trillions on liberating, guarding, and rebuilding Iraq because he is a nice guy....Greta and McCain were talking about the billions we are still spending over there rebuilding last night...McCain was very careful with his words but you could tell he knew a lot more than he was saying....i know there is payback in the system for the US but not so sure as to the get rich quick aspect of this for average Joes like us...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, keepm, the reason people question you is why would you put out a bunch of negative posts about an investment that you believe will only net you a few thousand dollars at best. It does not make sense. It is your constant negative posting that has every one confused. If I invested in the dinar and then felt, this was going nowhere, I would move on and not be on the site hours a day. You know you are aggravating people and maybe that is your mission. Or, you are some great oracle who is trying to stop people from buying dinar. At this juncture, I think any new purchasers of dinar are foolish because this investment may never happen just because civil war may occur first. What I do not understand is why do you post? No, don't say you are watching out for your investment. If you can only make $5K on it, you would be lucky to come out with $5 an hour for the time you put in. I just think you get some sort of perverted pleaseure out of knowing that your posts, in general, make people feel bad. Nobody is making a decision about their investing because of you. Just another mystery of the dinar.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

i believe in the Dinar because W was an oil man before a president and he is not near as dumb as some folks think....no way he want spent trillions on liberating, guarding, and rebuilding Iraq because he is a nice guy....Greta and McCain were talking about the billions we are still spending over there rebuilding last night...McCain was very careful with his words but you could tell he knew a lot more than he was saying....i know there is payback in the system for the US but not so sure as to the get rich quick aspect of this for average Joes like us...

The payback was simple, and has already been paid.

The payback was for OPEC not to switch form the Dollar to the Euro and cause Global Financial Collapse.

And you are correct about GWB being an oil man; he picked up on the ramifications of Saddam's pressure on OPEC to abandon the PetroDollar, and took Saddam out.

Like the US has done in the past, we are trying to assist in repairing damage From our wars.

Japan fared fairly well, and we didn't have to speculate on Yen.

There is no way that the a dinar can escape growing in value in the future.

Maybe not as much and as fast as the gurus claim, but plenty of room for growth.

No, keepm, the reason people question you is why would you put out a bunch of negative posts about an investment that you believe will only net you a few thousand dollars at best. It does not make sense. It is your constant negative posting that has every one confused. If I invested in the dinar and then felt, this was going nowhere, I would move on and not be on the site hours a day. You know you are aggravating people and maybe that is your mission. Or, you are some great oracle who is trying to stop people from buying dinar. At this juncture, I think any new purchasers of dinar are foolish because this investment may never happen just because civil war may occur first. What I do not understand is why do you post? No, don't say you are watching out for your investment. If you can only make $5K on it, you would be lucky to come out with $5 an hour for the time you put in. I just think you get some sort of perverted pleaseure out of knowing that your posts, in general, make people feel bad. Nobody is making a decision about their investing because of you. Just another mystery of the dinar.

i think thers about a 10% chance for an rv but hey theres still a chance. who are you to question why anybodies here. this is america. Keepm can be here for any reason he wants to. sorry if it screws up the kum-by-ya rv circle jerk, just say things to make me feel better crowd. Keepm brings a solid stance to this investment. He brings very probable questions and information to the site. He can debate all day and i know he stills believes theres a chance for an rv with the dinar. but rather than be educated debaters, people would rather anybody who questions this investment be banished, or ask everyday why there here. he is here because he has an interest in the dinar. so move on, and please remember this is an open forum. theres other sites if you only want one sided opinions

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You for got add that W was an unsuccessful oil man.

And spend trillions....you make it sound like it was his money. It is our money.

Payback for the US....you need to tell that to the families that lost their military heroes, tell that to the maimed soldiers, and the soldiers that will suffer for the rest of their life with PTSD.

W did it because he was a cowboy,and Cheney thought it was a good, profitable venture to get oil. If it was not a lie, why did they use a lie for the excuse to invade? They needed a cover-up. 9/11 had nothing to do with the invasion.

You make it sound like they were the Red Cross was out doing their good deeds. BS! Pleez. Talk aabout dilusional.

• Upvote 4

I do respect your views and your guile in all of this, but when you do not show the respect to others viewpoints, as you have done several times, you will be asked to support your claims like they have supported theirs. Do you not think that is fair?

HopefulTxn

I was studying the philosophical reasons why some believe in unsubstantiated facts or cannot understand when an article is not supported by the links provided for that article. Some of my reasoning on this subject are in later posts I have made. But the one I found the most amusing and yet very helpfulwas this little answer to a question I had: How do win an argument with someone who is -----? Why bother? What’s the point of winning an argument withan ------ person? It’s like winning a marathon against someone with no limbs. Maybe harsh words but so will be the news in the future that the Dinar investment was not at all like what was/has been presented to a hopeful community of good people believing that they have made a good choice in investing in the Dinar.

Millions over Bagdad about two years was proven to be a mixture of unrelated links that some blog sites posted and added in their words to change the actual meaning of Millions over Bagdad. I guess the person/persons involved in this article believe others would not read what was included in the links because some of the links are very long.

Sometime accepting a truth hurts and can deeply effects the dreams and hopes of all people that believe someday I will get my just reward in this life, and with me this was also true.

The actual APA standard for using a link from the internet would require the paper to submit 3 citations form 3 different internet sites to use that as valid quote/ citation.

• Upvote 2

You didnt comprehend what I replied to you on the other thread did you?? Its not all about the money!!

Secondly, if you use your noggin for a moment, you could probly come to the conclusion that even though I think there is a possibility for us to make only a marginal gain, WE DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!! I think there is still a chance that they could pull the rabbit out of the hat and stun us all....is that so hard for you to understand??

If my posts and comments really upset you that much, then stay clear from here.....and you also might want to look deep inside yourself and ask yourself whats wrong if someone else can bother you so much....are you really not very confident in your purchase?? Do you get that upset and whiney when people can clearly prove that alot of what this investment has been founded on is false?? Sheesh....you whine as much as a pregnant female....dont worry about why I am here cause you apparently arent able to understand it after me explaining it so many times....

Here is an idea....just so you can stay in happy land, why dont you just put me on ignore?? Its only a click away!! laugh.gif

i think thers about a 10% chance for an rv but hey theres still a chance. who are you to question why anybodies here. this is america. Keepm can be here for any reason he wants to. sorry if it screws up the kum-by-ya rv circle jerk, just say things to make me feel better crowd. Keepm brings a solid stance to this investment. He brings very probable questions and information to the site. He can debate all day and i know he stills believes theres a chance for an rv with the dinar. but rather than be educated debaters, people would rather anybody who questions this investment be banished, or ask everyday why there here. he is here because he has an interest in the dinar. so move on, and please remember this is an open forum. theres other sites if you only want one sided opinions

It doesnt take a genius to figure this out!! laugh.gif Hit the nail on the head truthful....

And as a matter of fact, why dont you ask the members on the forum to stop postijng the negative articles then?? laugh.gif If thats how its gonna be then I guess we should stop all posting of anything that doesnt equal overnight millionares!!

Its other people that post those articles and which attracts the debates over the RD and its possibilities and what other options Iraq has....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

you are another lopster who can't see the light, nor believe that the wealthiest country on the planet can't back itself up, yet you still don't understand that facts are facts

Assuming you are speaking of Iraq, how are they the wealthiest country on the planet? Their GDP is less then $100B US.

and well the first time we went to war with Saddam was in 1991 we imposed more sanctions each time he did not listen with the UN & IMF until the IMF had enough in 1995 the inflation was something Saddam started and climbed up to that level of dinar value then they devalued it to 4000:1 to completely crush him at the end of the Iran-Iraq war which was the reason he started printing more money inflating it the first place without the value of a 25,000 note having that buying power,

I think this explanation is nonsense in that the IMF and UN can not set the value of a county's currency. But no mattter "who started it", the fact is that when the dinar was around $3 there maybe 20B of them and now there are 60T. The value they represent is roughly the same (i.e. the economy of Iraq is not 10 or 100 let alone 1,000 times larger then it was in Saddam's day, yet). So the value of a unit of currency is the total value divided by the number of units. If the number of units goes up by 3,000 the value of each one goes down by 3,000, which is what happened.

Shabibi has controlled inflation and the value rose some but not near the true value. I'm not even spelling it out for you your same argument is beating a dead horse in the mouth because that is all based on your opinion and well all of Taylor's' story is verifiable you just don't want to believe it, but that does not mean you have a right to lead others not to believe the truth either!!

As I said, and you even quoted me, I think Taylor's story (the 747's full of cash etc) IS TRUE. That is the 2nd part of you OP. Its all the stuff you add onto that, the first part of your OP, that makes no sense and for which you offer no verification.

and, do posts get deleted sometimes? I was sure I had posted this last night, but now I couldn't find it.

• Upvote 1

You for got add that W was an unsuccessful oil man.

And spend trillions....you make it sound like it was his money. It is our money.

Payback for the US....you need to tell that to the families that lost their military heroes, tell that to the maimed soldiers, and the soldiers that will suffer for the rest of their life with PTSD.

W did it because he was a cowboy,and Cheney thought it was a good, profitable venture to get oil. If it was not a lie, why did they use a lie for the excuse to invade? They needed a cover-up. 9/11 had nothing to do with the invasion.

You make it sound like they were the Red Cross was out doing their good deeds. BS! Pleez. Talk aabout dilusional.

i would take 8 more years of W anyday and dont know if i can take 10 more minutes of Obama the social programmer....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this fits to exactly waht i was told in jan 2005 .. im not saying this is all true but what i was told is this was going to rv to 31 cents per dinar somewhere around 2016.... thats along way off .. and i never planned on an earlier rv .. till i started reading some posts .. on dd in early march .. and then i found this site this summer .. i didnt follow this until this year ..after reading things from people like okie ..and those clowns .. i got all excited and then found out okie was not a good source shortly after ... but i do realize lots of progress has been made .. so .. im into it .. go rv ,,i guess that sums up what i dont know