Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor Rumor

RVandGolf

Bulldog75 on OOM 9/15 11:00am saying before midnight Fri

09/15/2011 [bulldog75] YES, OUR GIFTS COME IMHO, BEFORE THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, IF NOT BEFORE. GOD DECIDES THE FINAL HOUR. BUT I ASSURE YOU, IT IS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[bulldog75] THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES HERE. YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE, AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR THE ANGELS AND GOD ARE NOW REJOICING BECAUSE THE GIFTS ARE BEING SENT TO HIS KINGDOM OF BELIEVERS AND FOLLOWERS NOW.

[bulldog75] THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY DOUBT, FOR SOME REASON HAVE FEAR. CAST OUT THE FEAR NOW; FOR THE 'LIGHT OF LIGHT' NOW COMES TO YOU; AND ALL SHALL BELIEVE. FOR THOSE WHO STILL DO NOT BELIEVE; BE WILLING TO RECONSIDER THAT AN OUNCE OF 'CHANGING YOUR PERCEPTION' SHALL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

Found on dinar recaps-blog tab at top left. (wont let me post link? Ahhh crummy links.)

Have a blessed night, and sleep on the info you wish to percieve as true! We all have different takes on this investment, so don't bash. Thank you DV!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

09/15/2011 [bulldog75] YES, OUR GIFTS COME IMHO, BEFORE THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, IF NOT BEFORE. GOD DECIDES THE FINAL HOUR. BUT I ASSURE YOU, IT IS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

[bulldog75] THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES HERE. YOU ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE, AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR THE ANGELS AND GOD ARE NOW REJOICING BECAUSE THE GIFTS ARE BEING SENT TO HIS KINGDOM OF BELIEVERS AND FOLLOWERS NOW.

[bulldog75] THOSE OF YOU WHO MAY DOUBT, FOR SOME REASON HAVE FEAR. CAST OUT THE FEAR NOW; FOR THE 'LIGHT OF LIGHT' NOW COMES TO YOU; AND ALL SHALL BELIEVE. FOR THOSE WHO STILL DO NOT BELIEVE; BE WILLING TO RECONSIDER THAT AN OUNCE OF 'CHANGING YOUR PERCEPTION' SHALL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

Found on dinar recaps-blog tab at top left. (wont let me post link? Ahhh crummy links.)

Have a blessed night, and sleep on the info you wish to percieve as true! We all have different takes on this investment, so don't bash. Thank you DV!

I feel like I should be in the deep south at a tent revival. Heal, I said Heeeeeaaaalllll. Geez...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Funny! A few 'Pearls' tossed in among the 'weeds'! Better still, the worst 'weed' there is, 'poison ivy'! One has to be careful! :D

You know what is so crazy is that I have a friend who actually introduced me to the investment who calls me up every wed like clock work asking me if I heard what OKIE said? Hahahaha and what do I think about it. I've tried my hardest to explain to this idiot what type of people these pumpers are but he just won't listen. He asks me every time if I think he should go buy more dinar? The moral of this story is as stupid as this sounds to us educated investers there are many gullible OKIE domes out there who hang on every word!

I feel like I should be in the deep south at a tent revival. Heal, I said Heeeeeaaaalllll. Geez...

Don't laugh but I did that to a computer once (totally in jest by the way) and it WORKED!!!

scared the crap out of me by the way. never did it again!

oh and I call BS (Bulldog Sh_t) on bulldog! B)

You know what is so crazy is that I have a friend who actually introduced me to the investment who calls me up every wed like clock work asking me if I heard what OKIE said? Hahahaha and what do I think about it. I've tried my hardest to explain to this idiot what type of people these pumpers are but he just won't listen. He asks me every time if I think he should go buy more dinar? The moral of this story is as stupid as this sounds to us educated investers there are many gullible OKIE domes out there who hang on every word!

THAT is the exact reason I first came to DV. To find out who this Okie was that had 'infected' my friend! I told him the standard SOP of Okie and his gang of merry men based upon their past performance. He listened! I HAVE send him some bondlay and a few other LOGICAL reasons why Okie was not what he appears. He has come to his senses and is now 'grounded' and doing great!

I think for the 'hardcore' addicted, an 'intervention' is probably the only way! Sounds strange but true! Ask L. Ron Hubburd! <_<

One's Mind, what a terrible thing to waste! 'Use It or lose It'!

In Okie style: 'Command Ye Me'!

:D

Tell your friend to come join DV and we'll take care of him..... Softly.... Promise

"Our gifts come at the stroke of midnight. God decides the hour".- :lol:

By gift you meant RV of the IQD. Nope. If You meant Okies Mom and Dads RV , I believe you.

"The angels are rejoicing as the gift is being sent to Gods kingdom." :huh:

You will have some explaining to do in a few days when nothing happens. Don't give me "the angels car broke down on the way to the kingdom" excuse. There is AAA in heaven.

You are a funny guy. Funny how? Yes, you amuse me. :D