Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Azz Kizz

Yo Adam, I'm a VIP so I'm not worried in missing out things, but I do want to say a HUGE THANKS for all you do!!

If you ever come to Australia I'll serve you an Aussie 7 course meal: a sausage with a six pack :-).

But seriously, we have tremendous sea-food ( oysters, crab, lobster, snappers), big big steaks and yummie fruit!

So thanks.

I will say it here and I hope others will follow suit ( with planned dinner offering) so we can put this to rest :-)

maybe he is just thankful for good information and not hype, maybe he is thankful for the level headed members here , maybe he is just happy with the entertainment value of the reposting of all the gurus from other sites---ass kissing , IMHO just being thankful

What is wrong with that?

should I ever get down under How bout "4 shrimp on the barbie a bottle of water and let me take a pic of that giant mountain in the outback sacred to the Aborigines"

Good luck keep the faith

capt cliff

• Upvote 1