Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE 'SEES THE LIGHT'... AGAIN!

NonLinear

9/14 – 8:46 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SAID IT ALL WHEN I SAID—IT IS FINISHED—DON’T BEAT A DEAD HORSE—ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE INEVITABLE–DETAILS ARE NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE—SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY—NOW BE SATISIFIED WITH THAT AS I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT—-NO QUESTIONS—-THEY AREN’T NECESSARY ANYMORE—-RELAX —SIT BACK—AND WAIT FOR IT TO APPEAR" :rolleyes:

HA! HA! HE JUST COULD NOT RESIST :lol:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

9/14 – 8:46 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE SAID IT ALL WHEN I SAID—IT IS FINISHED—DON’T BEAT A DEAD HORSE—ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE INEVITABLE–DETAILS ARE NOT NECESSARY ANYMORE—SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY—NOW BE SATISIFIED WITH THAT AS I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT—-NO QUESTIONS—-THEY AREN’T NECESSARY ANYMORE—-RELAX —SIT BACK—AND WAIT FOR IT TO APPEAR" :rolleyes:

Is more like the light is waiting for him to show up. :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

This is not entertaining anymore......I mean, come on......how many times can you watch a rerun before you have absolutely no interest in seeing it, EVER again. 10x...20x ...100x...1000x Okie is at least up to 1000 times being absolutely WRONG. :P

You know TimS it does clearly say OKIE in the thread title!

• Upvote 2

I can't help but to wonder if they guy he told to "QUIT his job" on one of the chats posted here actually quit his job... If so he needs a good smack against the head, esp if he is supporting a family! Second, if he did then Okie needs to send him a nice check from all of the pumping funds he receives for such a bold moronic statement considering his track record. Even if there was an RV announcement today, I would not quit my job until I had the funds in the bank!

• Upvote 2

I can't help but to wonder if they guy he told to "QUIT his job" on one of the chats posted here actually quit his job... If so he needs a good smack against the head, esp if he is supporting a family! Second, if he did then Okie needs to send him a nice check from all of the pumping funds he receives for such a bold moronic statement considering his track record. Even if there was an RV announcement today, I would not quit my job until I had the funds in the bank!

Hey Perspective ! I just saw ur Avatar.

Don't Look Now but There's a Shark trying to French Kiss ur Ear ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

This is not entertaining anymore......I mean, come on......how many times can you watch a rerun before you have absolutely no interest in seeing it, EVER again. 10x...20x ...100x...1000x Okie is at least up to 1000 times being absolutely WRONG. :P

But many of his followers apparently still worship him like a Dinar Messiah ( sigh...) despite the rebellion which took place a few days ago.....If he makes them happy.........I think it'd be correct to call him ( especially him but also other "Gurus")... a RV Masturbator

Edited by umbertino

NO OFFENSE BUT OKIE HAS NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON IN IRAQ. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT

But many of his followers apparently still worship him like a Dinar Messiah ( sigh...) despite the rebellion which took place a few days ago.....If he makes them happy.........I think it'd be correct to call him ( especially him but also other "Gurus")... a RV Masturbator

I was able, thanks to DV, to get my friend off of his Okie 'fix' yet it does amaze me to see him resurface with his prognostications! [He reminds me of the movie 'Groundhog Day'] :lol:

Has ANYONE been able to determine just WHO this guy really is? I mean, seriously, someone HAS to know! :confused:

• Upvote 2

I was able, thanks to DV, to get my friend off of his Okie 'fix' yet it does amaze me to see him resurface with his prognostications! [He reminds me of the movie 'Groundhog Day'] :lol:

Has ANYONE been able to determine just WHO this guy really is? I mean, seriously, someone HAS to know! :confused:

If something he said in one post a couple of weeks ago regarding his position with an Oil Co. is true (big if there) then I believe I may have found him. Problem is, I really don't believe he is an executive with an oil company.

Please JIM JONES Okie.... take the sheep to the promise land.... They will do whatever you proposed for them.... Bring us to the Dinarland Treasure..... and I am sure your Smelltel is going to keep stinking up this adventure well after it is said and done////// Sad that you continue with your not winning ways

Nuff Said Done Deal.... Dumb Azz

• Upvote 2

Please JIM JONES Okie.... take the sheep to the promise land.... They will do whatever you proposed for them.... Bring us to the Dinarland Treasure..... and I am sure your Smelltel is going to keep stinking up this adventure well after it is said and done////// Sad that you continue with your not winning ways

Nuff Said Done Deal.... Dumb Azz

emot-LMAO.gif Jim Jones ... I was just thinking that the other day (in relation to Okie)

Edited by Barriegirl

Belive if or not when i was new to this thing, OKIe had me on one of the best "Highs" ive ever had. I truly thought that it Rv'ed......Then the next couple days were the lowest of lows.... Poor noob. lol

Seriously i think he gets his jollies off at ppl who belive him.

Yeah, my friend was 'high as a kite' all the time due to the Okie drug! It was VERY hard to keep him grounded!

I think he makes his MONEY off of the people that follow him! :D