Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Med Rumor 9/15

krome2ez

9-15-2011 Guru Med SHABIBI SAID WHEN OTHERS SAID THEY DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW TO RV, HE SAID IT WAS EASY. HE KNOWS WHAT WHEN AND HOW. I TOLD YOU HE WAS SMART. HE DID NOT WAIT TO SEE IF THE GOI WOULD MOVE THEIR ARSS AND AS HE SAID HE NEEDED IT NOW, NO MORE WAITING. SO HE GETS A TEAM OF ATTORNEYS AND GOES AFTER THE OTHER AGENCIES WHO STUCK THEIR NOSE IN HIS BUSINESS. IF THIS WOULD HAVE GONE SOUR THEN HE WASTED 7 YRS OF HIS LIFE. THIS GUY SHOULD BE PM. HE IS MAKING THEM STOP THE SLOWING OF IT. THE PROGRESS IS SO FAR ADVANCED RIGHT NOW, WE ARE AT THE END... THE END!!!

• Upvote 11

we have heard this and every other hype like The praising God and crying on the keyboard... you have reached your destination..., Okie so sure all was done he went into retirement (he should have stayed there) 200% sure its done and even the you can bet the house on the fact its done... Lots of nice lines but they all lacked on thing, the truth. Someday all of these fools will be right its just a matter of time.

No worries... I have been hearing that same line since the beginning I got into this... 7 plus years.....Try to relax and enjoy the ride......You'll last longer

7 long years + for me as well my friend. When I first got in this in Feb/04 my friend said, " you better hurry and get some, it's going to RV like next month !!! ", and here we sit. :blink:

It is what it is.

pp

7 long years + for me as well my friend. When I first got in this in Feb/04 my friend said, " you better hurry and get some, it's going to RV like next month !!! ", and here we sit. :blink:

It is what it is.

pp

Wow, you have really been patient. Thinking an RV was soon, and nothing. You have had a lot of time to stock up. I came in this as a currency collector. Nice new uncirculated currency. In hopes it would become rare once they printed their own money and started reeling in the old. Hoarding it as collectors do. Others around me were buying it and were not collectors and I had to check in to that. I check with Dealers and they started talking a bunch of noise about RV etc etc and he I am. Well, it has been short for me. I had my dinars sitting in the safety box just holding. It has been a long road for many of you. I hope it RV's later than sooner then. because it's later NOW for you and that would make it right about now! :)

everyone who agress said: GO RV