Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

serpico007

Medic 2-16-10

So, let me get this straight...this was originally posted YESTERDAY...MONDAY the 15th, its now TUESDAY and still NO RV??

Did I get that right? Hmmm..........Well, whatever.

I bet it will rv the tomorrow... but only if tomorrow means... the tomorrow after tomorrow.. which actually means... the tomorrow following that tomorrow...

Wait what?? I'm so confused... which tomorrow was it going to rv... lol

Sorry to be a wet blanket here. another site said it wouldn't revalue very soon partly because of Chapter 7 and an internal battle between CBI and MOF is still going on till now. I also need to know more info from another site and if he allows me to disclose, I would do so.

its like when you see a sign in a Bar that reads Free Beer Tomorrow so you show up the next day and the Bartender says its Tomorrow ... something like that.... oh well i am a Patient Person........

Interesting and I hope that you are right but it is in direct contradiction to what the gemtleman from the UN said this morning on webcast saying that they will be working to release Chp 7 after the elections

Army intelligence? Seriously?

That medic is a very entertaining guy :-)

It seems it doesn't take much than to entertain you then if medic can do that for you.