Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: We are with the deletion of zeros is likely to begin replacement of the currency early in 2012

trooper

Abadi: We are with the deletion of zeros is likely to begin replacement of the currency early in 2012

Monday, September 12 / September 2011 10:06

[baghdad - where]

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the actions to be associated with a sound and correct.

Predicted told all of Iraq [where] that "the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with currency exchange, or will be extended period of time longer."

Abadi said that "a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank because the replacement process be successful and correct."

He said deputy state law that "one of the precautionary measures is that the currency is safer and less fraud because the old currency, and the percentage of fraud where a few, but the quantity was great Xu," The fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other countries. "

And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and will be dealing with finance in Iraq, the easiest and best delete the zeros."

He revealed that "the mechanism tends to replace the currency gradually and not all at once so as not to back the currency on our web site to the market again. Adding that" destruction of the old currency must be accompanied by strict measures to prevent the return of the old currency and the leakage to the market. "

He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying the old currency has yet been set."

Abadi concluded his speech by saying that "the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many states have preceded us in this context, France and Turkey and others."

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

There were conflicting reports on the feasibility of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time which is regarded by some of the biggest financial corruption in Iraq because of money laundering is seen by many as the other comes in the framework of the currency reform of management system in preparation for the next phase. Ended 2

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12249:-2012&catid=41:2011-04-08-17-27-21&Itemid=86

There should be a new forum made for these articles......

Put it in "LOP News".....

Hard to figure out what is really to go down, right? Especially when the PDF file on the CBI website is basically saying that the GOI / Media is lying to the people..

Could the 000 articles have been wrong for so long?

Really hard to get an idea of what is going on now, huh?

Who do you believe? Who has good intentions? Which person has intentions that work out well for us?

• Upvote 2

The articles that came out just weeks before the Kuwait revaluation were saying basically the same thing. That it wouldn't happen any time real soon,

that the value wouldn't change much, etc etc.. then just a couple of weeks later..... cha ching.. it changed.

They will not tip their hand and tell it like it is or when it will be.....

The articles that came out just weeks before the Kuwait revaluation were saying basically the same thing. That it wouldn't happen any time real soon,

that the value wouldn't change much, etc etc.. then just a couple of weeks later..... cha ching.. it changed.

They will not tip their hand and tell it like it is or when it will be.....

Except for the fact that Kuwait never revalued. What happened in Kuwait has no similarities whatsoever with the situation in Iraq.And nobody has ever produced any of the "articles" you mentioned.

Edited by Froto

Monday, September 12 / September 2011 10:06

[baghdad - where]

The head of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Haider Abadi, that with the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency as an important and necessary condition that the actions to be associated with a sound and correct.

Predicted told all of Iraq [where] that "the start of the new currency to replace the beginning of 2012, wondering whether enough time remaining to the procedures associated with currency exchange, or will be extended period of time longer."

Abadi said that "a number of precautionary measures have been discussed with the Central Bank because the replacement process be successful and correct."

He said deputy state law that "one of the precautionary measures is that the currency is safer and less fraud because the old currency, and the percentage of fraud where a few, but the quantity was great Xu," The fraud case of an international and not without a state by as long as any fraud rings Valtzoar is in America, Britain and other countries. "

And Abbadi, "The new currency will not reflect negatively on the inflation situation in the country and will be dealing with finance in Iraq, the easiest and best delete the zeros."

He revealed that "the mechanism tends to replace the currency gradually and not all at once so as not to back the currency on our web site to the market again. Adding that" destruction of the old currency must be accompanied by strict measures to prevent the return of the old currency and the leakage to the market. "

He noted that "the new place that will bring the process of replacing the new currency and destroying the old currency has yet been set."

Abadi concluded his speech by saying that "the size of the Iraqi currency has become unreasonable and we are not the first country in the world to replace its currency, because many states have preceded us in this context, France and Turkey and others."

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

There were conflicting reports on the feasibility of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, at a time which is regarded by some of the biggest financial corruption in Iraq because of money laundering is seen by many as the other comes in the framework of the currency reform of management system in preparation for the next phase. Ended 2

http://www.alliraqnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12249:-2012&catid=41:2011-04-08-17-27-21&Itemid=86

I've been in this investment going on 8 years, and you know what? Its always after the first of the year for the past 4 years.. Oh well we wait>>>>>>>>

If Iraq was going to RV and do in a short time period - month or so, what do you think they would do?

Would they put out articles that basically says your money will take a 1,000% jump in value. Would that be good poker playing? Would they tell you that everybody is in agreement and their sessions are a bunch of grab ass? What do you think these articles are doing to dinar sales? I personally think you would have to be nuts to buy any more dinar. Some people have or are going to give up and turn in their dinar and play solitaire.

So, we have heard lies from these dildos for years. Nobody can deny that. How about the ministers this week, tomorrow, ad infinitum. The HCL law has passed. Alawi is the defense minister. I have to think what other lies have we heard from Iraq, and I assume that comes from their media. Release of the IMF funds in June. RV last October 15 - 90% chance said DD; 99% chance by 10/30/10. I always like they are celebrating in the streets.

So after all this BS. We now have this post. Sounds lucid. It is totally devastating to our hopes and very depressing.

So after 10,000 lying articles coming out of Iraq, we get this one. So, the 10,001 article is the true post. Ask yourself, if this is true, why did this guy say it? Always look to the motive (JFK;MLK'RFK). So, why do we now get the truth? Abadi wanted to save us from ourselves? What was to be gained by this article if it was true? Answer - nothing. Now, finally ask yourself, if this is another lie and the RV is, in fact, for real, would there be a reason for this article to come out - seems, like this is exactly what we should be seeing.

Yet, the terms layed out in this article are hurtful. And, finally if you were Keepm (our resident lopster) and you have nothing to gain from your investment by your every post, why have you posted 2200 plus times? He claims, he keeps an eye on his investments. Well, I have more money tied up in GE stock. I guarantee you I am not writing them everyday, even though my GE stock will do better than the return KEEPm thinks we will get from the dinar. So, what is his motive. I would really like to know that one, Keep and don't tell me you are keeping an eye out on your 5-10K investment-but you have no belief in it. Maybe you are just a lonely guy. That is understandable.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heck, we're almost into 2012 anyway !! then the arab summit is in march or April then by summer the last extention will expire june 2012. Wow!!! we're on the curly cue rollercoaster again!

Again. Don't you mean still, or did you get to cash in once? That woulda been cool. :P

If Iraq was going to RV and do in a short time period - month or so, what do you think they would do?

Would they put out articles that basically says your money will take a 1,000% jump in value. Would that be good poker playing? Would they tell you that everybody is in agreement and their sessions are a bunch of grab ass? What do you think these articles are doing to dinar sales? I personally think you would have to be nuts to buy any more dinar. Some people have or are going to give up and turn in their dinar and play solitaire.

So, we have heard lies from these dildos for years. Nobody can deny that. How about the ministers this week, tomorrow, ad infinitum. The HCL law has passed. Alawi is the defense minister. I have to think what other lies have we heard from Iraq, and I assume that comes from their media. Release of the IMF funds in June. RV last October 15 - 90% chance said DD; 99% chance by 10/30/10. I always like they are celebrating in the streets.

So after all this BS. We now have this post. Sounds lucid. It is totally devastating to our hopes and very depressing.

So after 10,000 lying articles coming out of Iraq, we get this one. So, the 10,001 article is the true post. Ask yourself, if this is true, why did this guy say it? Always look to the motive (JFK;MLK'RFK). So, why do we now get the truth? Abadi wanted to save us from ourselves? What was to be gained by this article if it was true? Answer - nothing. Now, finally ask yourself, if this is another lie and the RV is, in fact, for real, would there be a reason for this article to come out - seems, like this is exactly what we should be seeing.

Yet, the terms layed out in this article are hurtful. And, finally if you were Keepm (our resident lopster) and you have nothing to gain from your investment by your every post, why have you posted 2200 plus times? He claims, he keeps an eye on his investments. Well, I have more money tied up in GE stock. I guarantee you I am not writing them everyday, even though my GE stock will do better than the return KEEPm thinks we will get from the dinar. So, what is his motive. I would really like to know that one, Keep and don't tell me you are keeping an eye out on your 5-10K investment-but you have no belief in it. Maybe you are just a lonely guy. That is understandable.

Resident lopster? LOL Is that supposed to make me feel bad or something?? Because I can see things (articles) for what they are and not what I want them to be? Soooo sorry for not believing the newest twist!! laugh.gif

And FYI.....while yes I do want to keep an eye on whats going on across the ocean since I have no clue what goes on from day to day in the economy (like you do with your GE stocks here) I actually enjoy learning and watching a country grow from the ground up and the actions along the way that they must overcome to get their position back into the global economy but I only wish I had bought dinar sooner.

Ive learned a ton, and I plan on keeping that going whether this investment makes us 3x our money, 1000x our money or even if we only end up breaking even....is that a problem for you?? Does it bother you that much about what another person does that you have to make a comment about it?? You must REALLY have a crush on me to be thinking about me sooo much! Im flattered!! laugh.gif But Im sorry to inform you that Im taken......

Next time you wish to cry in public, save yourself some face and just go talk to a therapist about it k?

Hard to figure out what is really to go down, right? Especially when the PDF file on the CBI website is basically saying that the GOI / Media is lying to the people..

Could the 000 articles have been wrong for so long?

Really hard to get an idea of what is going on now, huh?

Who do you believe? Who has good intentions? Which person has intentions that work out well for us?

Where did you see this PDF?? You have access to it??

Dont hide it lol.....

• Upvote 2