Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tropheus, Where is the truth in the Dinar

1xtradinar

I have been watching this site since its inception, as well as following the potential of a currency revaluation in Iraq since late 2005. I have watched the rise and fall of the obscure currency pegged against the US Dollar only. There has been an influx in some very interesting speculation in recent past. I have also been watching the creative, fraudulent personalities that wield influence in the Dinar Community (ie "Okie Oil Man").

I am a Forex Currency Trader Full Time and have been successful within the past 2-3 years. I have always found it interesting that many of these personalities would see things that weren't there.....truly not there without any correlation or basis grounded in reality.

There has been a recent confirmed development that may have been slightly over looked. It has labeled the Dinar Revaluation as a complete and utter hoax played and directed at the US investor, desperate in a tough economy and searching for a get rich quick sheme. It is official, that this is not it.

Iraq has recently began minting a Dinar Coin that will hold value of 500 and 1000 Dinars. This fact in and of itself is the only forecasting indicator that anyone needs in understanding that the Dinar WILL NOT Revalue now or ever to allow a currency trade for USD to any significant proportion for profit. The new coin denomination is very expensive to implement and predicts quite clearly that the exchange rate of ALL currency in circulation to remain UNCHANGED. These coins will have a rate of exchange to USD of .42 and .84. This is a conclusion to the End Game of this misleading adventure and I hope anyone who is contemplating buying Dinars in the United States keep their money in their pocket.

I also felt the need to mention that the United States has been a butt of a joke in Iraq for over 4 years. The bundle currency auctions selling Dinar for US Dollars to companies located in the United States and owned/operated by Iraqi interests have been a tell tale sign of intention. These companies have grown exponentially within the past 2 years. These currency auctions have led to an increase of USD used in Iraq for street trade.....as it should be in an unstable country's commerce. It is International Reserve. The currency auctions have been one of the single most leading factors to the appreciation in the New Iraqi Dinar over the past 3 years----interesting that the currency is printed in English isn't it? The bait has remained to be nothing more than simple rumor through the use of tech communication---the internet. These MSB's have profited from the currency trade as Iraqi Finance would watch, laugh and are still laughing as foolish America cheered their worthless currency as they cut profit on the US Dollar.

The Game Is Over......and as much as Iraq would love to continue this scheme, they are being forced to move forward with the removal of US presence in their country and the potential of destabilizing in the region with our withdrawal. Our withdrawal, by the way, is due to heavy cuts in Defense Spending and a political promise to redeem while our President searches for a political platform during an attempt at re-election.

Please see with clarity and keep your US Dollars.

Thank You

This post has been edited by Tropheus: 09 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

Read more:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

Busted?

The RV is always coming tomorrow, but tomorrow comes and it never came. Iraq will never RV your currency......and it is YOUR currency. They will issue new currency, peg it against the dollar, and issue an exchange rate for your pretty paper to the fresh print.

The New Iraqi Dinar is everywhere, but where it needs to be---in the streets of Iraq and a majority held as reserve in the CBI.

Wake up!!! Keep your dollars in your pocket. There are ways to invest in Iraq for a solid return. This just isn't it. The simplicity of the equation is what draws masses in. It is so simple to explain, that anyone can invest and hope in it.

It's like buying a lottery ticket without a date of drawing. The basic laws of economics prohibit the RV from ever happening.

• Downvote 5

I have been watching this site since its inception, as well as following the potential of a currency revaluation in Iraq since late 2005. I have watched the rise and fall of the obscure currency pegged against the US Dollar only. There has been an influx in some very interesting speculation in recent past. I have also been watching the creative, fraudulent personalities that wield influence in the Dinar Community (ie "Okie Oil Man").

I am a Forex Currency Trader Full Time and have been successful within the past 2-3 years. I have always found it interesting that many of these personalities would see things that weren't there.....truly not there without any correlation or basis grounded in reality.

There has been a recent confirmed development that may have been slightly over looked. It has labeled the Dinar Revaluation as a complete and utter hoax played and directed at the US investor, desperate in a tough economy and searching for a get rich quick sheme. It is official, that this is not it.

Iraq has recently began minting a Dinar Coin that will hold value of 500 and 1000 Dinars. This fact in and of itself is the only forecasting indicator that anyone needs in understanding that the Dinar WILL NOT Revalue now or ever to allow a currency trade for USD to any significant proportion for profit. The new coin denomination is very expensive to implement and predicts quite clearly that the exchange rate of ALL currency in circulation to remain UNCHANGED. These coins will have a rate of exchange to USD of .42 and .84. This is a conclusion to the End Game of this misleading adventure and I hope anyone who is contemplating buying Dinars in the United States keep their money in their pocket.

I also felt the need to mention that the United States has been a butt of a joke in Iraq for over 4 years. The bundle currency auctions selling Dinar for US Dollars to companies located in the United States and owned/operated by Iraqi interests have been a tell tale sign of intention. These companies have grown exponentially within the past 2 years. These currency auctions have led to an increase of USD used in Iraq for street trade.....as it should be in an unstable country's commerce. It is International Reserve. The currency auctions have been one of the single most leading factors to the appreciation in the New Iraqi Dinar over the past 3 years----interesting that the currency is printed in English isn't it? The bait has remained to be nothing more than simple rumor through the use of tech communication---the internet. These MSB's have profited from the currency trade as Iraqi Finance would watch, laugh and are still laughing as foolish America cheered their worthless currency as they cut profit on the US Dollar.

The Game Is Over......and as much as Iraq would love to continue this scheme, they are being forced to move forward with the removal of US presence in their country and the potential of destabilizing in the region with our withdrawal. Our withdrawal, by the way, is due to heavy cuts in Defense Spending and a political promise to redeem while our President searches for a political platform during an attempt at re-election.

Please see with clarity and keep your US Dollars.

Thank You

This post has been edited by Tropheus: 09 September 2011 - 10:45 PM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1XgeU7Mlq

Hello and thank you for your post. However, you say that the currency is deliberately printed in English? Hmmm! What would you say about the Kuwati dinar? Isn't that one in English too? How about the UAE Durham? I think English is on the back on that one too. No offence intended here but it is my most humble opinion that Arab countries see the importance of the English language on their currency since turism is part of their agenda, not to mention oil money, since it is mostly dealt with the US Dollar, for which happens to be in English. GLTY and all. Go RV.

• Upvote 2

Hello and thank you for your post. However, you say that the currency is deliberately printed in English? Hmmm! What would you say about the Kuwati dinar? Isn't that one in English too? How about the UAE Durham? I think English is on the back on that one too. No offence intended here but it is my most humble opinion that Arab countries see the importance of the English language on their currency since turism is part of their agenda, not to mention oil money, since it is mostly dealt with the US Dollar, for which happens to be in English. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Good post and good reminder tamiflyer, this guy did not even know Iraq was selling USD for Dinar. He said he researched this "investment", but somehow he misplaced his information imo. But we know he is an "forex trader" tough occupation I know it too well. From the kindness of his heart he gives Dan the guy in the basement, who was influenced by the IQD scam, a chance to a learn how to read charts. Dan can stay as long as he likes, he is going to be very good at Forex trading.

• Upvote 1

Good post and good reminder tamiflyer, this guy did not even know Iraq was selling USD for Dinar. He said he researched this "investment", but somehow he misplaced his information imo. But we know he is an "forex trader" tough occupation I know it too well. From the kindness of his heart he gives Dan the guy in the basement, who was influenced by the IQD scam, a chance to a learn how to read charts. Dan can stay as long as he likes, he is going to be very good at Forex trading.

My pleasure Ziggy. GLTY and all. Go RV.

Buy and Read Iraqi Dinar Cash in Guide by Adam Montana

Thanks for the PM Adam, but like the book, I didn't read it.

Free plug for ya buddy!

Question though---with this wealth of knowledge and millions on the way, shouldn't you give it away? Ironic

What's the matter? Can't buy Dinar anywhere but a couple of dealers with stock left? Did you run out and need some more?

The coins being minted are in the "class of" 500 and 1000 Dinars, that would be .50 and 1 Dinar.

Adam's book is free...says "free" right on it....anything else you need help with dumper?

Edited by Sirius

Well it doesn't take a fifth grader to figure out that you and Tropheus are one in the same. Tropheus -65 reputation. 1xtradinar -137. I'm surprised 1) that people even respond to you and 2) that you are still allowed your IP access to this forum.

Perhaps this isn't the place for you to be. Obviously, you are not aligned with the beliefs or the concepts or the possibilities so many here embrace. Thanks for stopping by double agent and now it is time for you to leave.

Namaste.

Edited by DinarC
  • Upvote 2

Busted?

The RV is always coming tomorrow, but tomorrow comes and it never came. Iraq will never RV your currency......and it is YOUR currency. They will issue new currency, peg it against the dollar, and issue an exchange rate for your pretty paper to the fresh print.

The New Iraqi Dinar is everywhere, but where it needs to be---in the streets of Iraq and a majority held as reserve in the CBI.

Wake up!!! Keep your dollars in your pocket. There are ways to invest in Iraq for a solid return. This just isn't it. The simplicity of the equation is what draws masses in. It is so simple to explain, that anyone can invest and hope in it.

It's like buying a lottery ticket without a date of drawing. The basic laws of economics prohibit the RV from ever happening.

Tropheus is probably another one of Okies dupes.

On the days he's not posting on his site as a pumper,he goes around the internet under various names as a dumper.

Whether he gets em to buy or sell he brings in the bacon either way.