Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mod's Where did you put it???

1xtradinar

I want to read this. Where is it. There is no trail and I end up with an error message.

There maybe needs to be a dung heap...................assigned area...................where things "you Mod's" dump can still be accessed.

Even if something is off base......................in these desperate times we are hungry for news.

I mean, even when I wrote my creative piece on Bank of American, there was plenty of bashing, lots of speculation as to what year of grade school I had escaped from, but still it was

available for all to read and either laugh at or bash.

Please, I would like to see what this item held.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well Markinsa..........if there was anything to compare the rules to...................even one line..................which clearly put this post out of bounds, then I see your point.

As it is............I guess we have to trust.................that the Mods have our best interest at heart.

Well Markinsa..........if there was anything to compare the rules to...................even one line..................which clearly put this post out of bounds, then I see your point.

As it is............I guess we have to trust.................that the Mods have our best interest at heart.

The title of the post is all you need to compare it to:

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1Y2p8F0eh

One last quote from the Rules:

If you have a problem with a moderator’s decisions, don’t bring it up in the chat or open forum. This is Adam Montana’s web site, if you don’t like the way the moderators run it feel free to PM him with your complaints.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz1Y2q3QEOB