Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sept 15th RV prediction

Wow.... I read so many beautiful posts to you Quietlearner, I think I ran out of +'s !!!!! I remember through out the past year replying to you, saying your not so quiet :D Always with respect and thankful appreciation for your posts.

I hope the time your taking is everything you want it to be, please, as others have said... stop by and let everyone know how you and the family are.

Looking foward to meeting some when this is over , drinking and laughing at the crazy times on Dinar Vets :D:D

Wow...what a powerful statement ....I can only say that I was moved by your post ....I have not read any of your previous post but can only imagine what you are going through...but as you mentioned your family is what is important to you and from someone who has looked at the cliff in a different way I can only express my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.....I hope they understand that a man with character and love is far richer than a man with money. Your family is lucky to have you as a Husband, Father,Brother and Friend .....

"May the sun shine on your face and the wind at your back .....and the winds of change carry you to the stars"

May God Bless you and God Speed....

Paul

• Upvote 1

QL is truely God sent. My brother-n-law was hit by a motorist on his way to work today, he was on his bike, then another car hit him. Now he's in the Trauma unit at Medical College of Georgia, I'm asking for all of your prayers to go for him, he is a Pastor at Spring Grove Baptist church in North Augusta South Carolina.

Quite Learner ...thankyou for putting Life and the meaning of it back into perspective for me....My belief is that you have Learned all you need and the next journey will begin....I pray if I ever have to face what you are facing I will be able to call upon your strength for me and my family... Mi Taku Oyasin

(We Are All Related) Chris

QL,

Testament to the power of words. Look at the positive effect your words have had here today. Gave my wife and kids extra hugg today because of your post. You sir are my HERO for the day. I will pray for you to experience a miracle and I am not talking about RV.

God Bless

Hi Paul...aka QuietLearner...aka...QL...aka my friend,

Paul you were able to reach out and touch all of our hearts yet again. Big jerk :D.

I have found in my life through tragedy and triumph that God/TheUniverse/The Source/Whatever doesn't always give us what we ask. He does tend to give us what we need and that is not always in the form we expected it to be in. He often presents it as an "opportunity" to have it. For instance... If you ask for peace of mind, he doesn't give you peace of mind. But... isn't it funny how suddenly opportunities arise to provide you with some peace of mind? Whether through friends visiting, a task resolving itself, a book referral from a friend, a flower growing in the crack of the sidewalk that catches your attention, or your child grabbing your hand and curling up in your lap for no reason. Sometimes it's the simplest of opportunities that sneak in that bring you awareness and your goal of presence much closer. Sometimes it comes through crisis and is there to point it out to us stubborn folk in the bluntest of ways.

If you ask for wealth... did you not receive it? You received hundreds maybe thousands of new friends that care about you and that are sending you good vibrations of love and well wishes through electromagnetic waves right now. Those waves are vibrating the molecules and shifting things as I write this. Everything changes everything in that space in that field between the molecules... and you receive it instantaneously. You received a wealth of energy didn't you? Can you feel it? How about the wealth of knowledge you have obtain from 30,000 strangers all chiming in with their 2 cents on every topic under our umbrella? You said it yourself... you have learned more about investment and finance in 6 months than either of us has in a lifetime of schooling. Do you think this is merely coincidence? We are nothing if we are not all together. Whether we agree or not. It is the buzz and the energy of each other that gets all of us through another day no matter what confronts us. Whether that is on a forum, in our neighborhoods, or in your home at your dinner table. It's about all of us being together.

So... If you are tired, lie down. But know this... This is an awesome outlet for you as you continue work on repairing your health. It is good for you to continue to peel this onion and think about the good it will bring to so many when it happens. To keep those molecules bumping in solving this mystery. So please keep putting in the work my friend. Rest when you need too. I am sending you out some crazy energy right now as is everyone else who reads this thread. Let it flow. We are all better for you being in our life. Be well.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Drox. I was looking for the words to convey to QL, and you provided them in such an eloquent way. I guess your theory works.

QL, thank you for being part of my life just a little bit. I don't know why you have had an affect on me, but you have. I am hopeful that I can learn from you for a long time.

Your friend,

Carrello

• Upvote 3

QL is truely God sent. My brother-n-law was hit by a motorist on his way to work today, he was on his bike, then another car hit him. Now he's in the Trauma unit at Medical College of Georgia, I'm asking for all of your prayers to go for him, he is a Pastor at Spring Grove Baptist church in North Augusta South Carolina.

Done. Count me in. And may God's Love hold all of you in His loving arms as you, your bother, and your family go through this together. .