Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blacks File Class Action Racial Discrimination Suit Against Obama & Dems

Chape

Thankyou!! (standing up & clapping)

To pureau79,... From another member of the working party..

I too thank you!! (standing up & clapping & raising a glass of wine to your health)

If only those who are in a welfare mindset would wake up and see what the government is doing to them.

They could regain their pride and their heritage, simply by becoming a part of society and not apart from.

cheers & Best Regards

And their next focal point ...Hispanics particularly the illegals! I grew up in DC/MD in the late sixties. The riots were my first exposure to racial disturbance. My school and college were half black half white. We studied, played ball and partied together. I did not realize the racial tention nationally until I came home from Nam and went to school to finish college in a Democratic state...Tenn. Below the Mason-Dixson was a terrible wakening for me.

I too grew up near u (DC/Northern VA) and the sentiment was the same. I moved to Ga in the early 80's,different world. Thank god it's changed since then. Your assesment of the illegal situation is spot on,however its both parties that are dragging they're feet on this issue while we (taxpayers) foot the bill.

Edited by caz1104

I don't understand why everyone one seems to need an apology for what happened in another Era,. Japanese Americans want aplogies for the way they were treated in WWII. Jews want apologies and compensation from German companies that supported Hitler in WWII. Half the middle east wants apologies from Israel for when they kicked their butts in the 6 day war. Drives me crazy. I think a new president, no matter which party they come from, should make it part of his/her inauguration speech to say I"m sorry for everything that any American did to each others and others during the last 235 years of this Nations History and be done with it...oh and then be willing to pass out say a Trillion dollars.

Enough already! :mad:

Secondly, I have several black friends and even had some black roommates. Everyone of them I spoke to voted for Obama. And everyone of them when pressed for their honest opinion is very disappointed in him. For instance, I'm a civil servant and about 6 months ago he put a 2 year freeze on our cost of living raises (that have been averaging about 2-3% a year). This was HUGE news to the civil servant community...and to be blunt, all of my black friends were absolutely gobsmacked that he would do it. They never thought in a million years that a black Prez would put a freeze on raises. Pls understand, I'm not saying that all blacks or even a majority of blacks think this way, this is ONLY the ones I'm friends with.

Personally I will be very interested to see the voting demographics on whether the black and even hispanic communities turned out is anywhere near as high next year as in this last election. I'm guessing that blacks will overwhelmingly still vote Democractic, but I suspect the turnout will be much lower this time around. Again, this is merely observations and my :twocents:

I don't understand why everyone one seems to need an apology for what happened in another Era,.

Enough already! :mad:

Read more:

Actually Tiffany, there apparently was a good reason.

As I quoted in my post:

"Perryman said President Obama was named as a defendant not only because he is the official leader of the

Democratic Party, but because of certain statements he made about his own party in his book, Dreams from

My Father (see attachment). In 2009, the President was asked to issue an apology to blacks on behalf of his

party, but he refused. Unlike other reparations lawsuits, this lawsuit merely asks for a public apology,

but no monetary damages.

I have not read the book, nor will I.

Yes, having to apologize to people who suffered from brutality years ago, before we were born is tiring and is getting rather old.

However, if as they state this is such an important subject, then I support their actions.

However, the object of me posting was not to gather support for or against the idea of recompense.

The idea was to show just how the black community is feeling toward the one whom they thought they could trust.

It is obvious, they are waking up !

Best Regards

This is one subject that may stink. Apology may help some folks or the system, I don't know, it's still not that very long ago!

These are different ages, different regulations, and different policies with different consequences.

I can’t defend the Black or White Democrats nor the Black or White Republicans. Republicans had to leave the WH after 8 years of Bush and Cheney (talking about self-righteous).

You can’t paint a single picture to depict the characteristics of politicians’ total charter OR what one race or party believes; because each individual has its own personal agenda.

A large number of MLK followers were also behind President JFK. That undoubtedly encouraged more Blacks to vote Dem - and that’s the age we ‘still’ live in. Their assassinations encouraged even more of the notion that Dems were fighting to bring equality. It simply began in search of EQUALITY, not government benefits!

There needs to be some awakening across the board…. There’s a lot of distrust, with good reasons, toward self-righteous like politicians with personal agendas. Whether you’re Black, White or other, keep your guards up!

• Upvote 2

you know get over it!!! im tired of all this crap, doing stuff for or against one race is racism period. just stop all of it. americans are americans not by color. all races have died for this country. all races have been discriminated against at one time or another. im tired of all the whining. my great grandfather was white and came to this country in the early 1900's, he was killed by a government agency because he could not speak english, you dont hear me asking for an apology, you dont hear me whining about racial discrimination. the past is the past (it was bad for a lot of our ancestors) learn from it, dont repeat it, and you dont have to apologize for it. we are all equal period! i dont like a lot of what obama is doing but i am proud to live in a country that would vote a black (or half black) man as president.

you know get over it!!! im tired of all this crap, doing stuff for or against one race is racism period. just stop all of it. americans are americans not by color. all races have died for this country. all races have been discriminated against at one time or another. im tired of all the whining. my great grandfather was white and came to this country in the early 1900's, he was killed by a government agency because he could not speak english, you dont hear me asking for an apology, you dont hear me whining about racial discrimination. the past is the past (it was bad for a lot of our ancestors) learn from it, dont repeat it, and you dont have to apologize for it. we are all equal period! i dont like a lot of what obama is doing but i am proud to live in a country that would vote a black (or half black) man as president.

Sounds good and I agree but don't compare heritage stories. Heritages are important and be thankful that you CAN trace.

• Upvote 1

Thankyou!! (standing up & clapping)

You're welcome. People tend to cherry-pick things political and I'm frustrated with those who do not or can not get a grip on how destructive some of these social engineering projects really are, and it IS largely the Democratic politicians who are pushing it. It is their hallmark political, feel good issue. I remember when it seemed like a good idea to me to sashay on down and take advantage of everything the government would offer me. As a young man, I got myself into a situation where desparation led me down to my local welfare office, I filled out the papers, sat for an interview and was ultimately appalled by what they told me. My request was for temporary assistance and the interviewer told me my car was too valuable and needed to be sold before I could be qualified for any assistance. Right then, at that moment it occurred to me that the system was designed for those who are willing to be held down. Sell my car? That's ridiculous! How in the world do you expect me to sell my very dependable car, which is very much needed in the search for gainful employment? NO THANK YOU. I don't know what I WILL do, but I know definitively what I will NOT do. I got myself into the mess and thank God, HE showed me the way out. It wasn't easy, but it wasn't a snare set by the fowler designed to imprison me. God gave me a brain, but it's up to me to use it... B)

To pureau79,... From another member of the working party..

I too thank you!! (standing up & clapping & raising a glass of wine to your health)

If only those who are in a welfare mindset would wake up and see what the government is doing to them.

They could regain their pride and their heritage, simply by becoming a part of society and not apart from.

cheers & Best Regards

Right back at you! B)

This is one subject that may stink. Apology may help some folks or the system, I don't know, it's still not that very long ago!

These are different ages, different regulations, and different policies with different consequences.

I can’t defend the Black or White Democrats nor the Black or White Republicans. Republicans had to leave the WH after 8 years of Bush and Cheney (talking about self-righteous).

You can’t paint a single picture to depict the characteristics of politicians’ total charter OR what one race or party believes; because each individual has its own personal agenda.

A large number of MLK followers were also behind President JFK. That undoubtedly encouraged more Blacks to vote Dem - and that’s the age we ‘still’ live in. Their assassinations encouraged even more of the notion that Dems were fighting to bring equality. It simply began in search of EQUALITY, not government benefits!

There needs to be some awakening across the board…. There’s a lot of distrust, with good reasons, toward self-righteous like politicians with personal agendas. Whether you’re Black, White or other, keep your guards up!

Mo, I think sometimes you are excessively confrontational and tend not to hear your message at times, but this is a time for sure where I totally agree with you. I know you're a stand alone character and don't need approval, but felt the need to highlight our point of agreement here...

Peace.

B)

The only people who fall for these kinds of misguided attempts to denigrate the present day DemocratIC Party are the same kinds of racists that dwell in today's Repubic clan. Yeah, that's right. The hoods left the Dems in the 60's after civil rights laws were passed and enforced. Quit trying so hard to deflect onto others what you really are. Intelligent people see right thru this folly. Too bad eevl (sic) seems to be in charge of the country nowadays. Guess you are not proud enough of your true heritage to speak truth.

Spoken like a true racist.

I don't know how you can imply you support individual rights, then turn around and slander everyone one that doesn't agree with you in the same breath.

I AM Tea Party NOT Republican, or Democrat.

I am Christian, I believe EVERY HUMAN is of EQUAL standing before God, NOT G_D. His name is Jesus.

I am TIRED of hypocrites spouting ideological garbage in order to conceal racism or hate in a message.

It is like the drug addict telling their friends they are not an addict, they are only fooling themselves while they are lying to the world.

I am glad you get high on yourself, but it is time to deal with reality.

Edited by divemaster5734

Mo, I think sometimes you are excessively confrontational and tend not to hear your message at times, but this is a time for sure where I totally agree with you. I know you're a stand alone character and don't need approval, but felt the need to highlight our point of agreement here...

Peace.

B)

Thanks Anyway Pureau79 :D