Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blacks File Class Action Racial Discrimination Suit Against Obama & Dems

Chape

Blacks File Class Action Racial Discrimination Suit Against Obama & Democrats

Seattle, WA. On September 11, 2011, blacks from the West Coast and the East Coast joined together

and signed one of the most comprehensive legal briefs ever prepared on racial discrimination, then filed

their brief today, September 12th, at 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time in US District Court in Seattle

(Case No. C11 - 1503). The plaintiffs, who refer to the defendants as “Father of Racism,” allege

that as an organization, the Democratic Party has consistently refused to apologize for the role

they played in slavery and Jim Crow laws and for other subsequent racist practices from 1792 to 2011.

Rev. Wayne Perryman, a former Democrat himself and the lead plaintiff in this class action lawsuit,

said he was inspired to file this action after seeing the recent movie The Help. The movie takes

place in the region that was exclusively controlled by Democrats for more than 150 years (the South).

Mrs. Frances P. Rice, the Chair of the National Black Republican Association is also a plaintiff in the

lawsuit. Mrs. Rice is a resident of Sarasota, Florida and has lived in the the South most of her life.

The case cites the collective work of over 350 legal scholars and includes Congressional records,

case law, research from our nation's top history professors, racist statements from Democratic elected

officials, citations from the Democrat's National Platforms regarding their support of slavery, excepts of

speeches from Senator Obama, individual testimonies from blacks who lived in the Jim Crow South

and opinions from the NAACP.

Perryman said President Obama was named as a defendant not only because he is the official leader of the

Democratic Party, but because of certain statements he made about his own party in his book, Dreams from

My Father (see attachment). In 2009, the President was asked to issue an apology to blacks on behalf of his

party, but he refused. Unlike other reparations lawsuits, this lawsuit merely asks for a public apology,

but no monetary damages.

In the 40-page brief, Rev. Perryman tells the court that the Democratic Party, (the party that is quick to call the Tea Party

and Republicans racist), is the same party that refuses to confess and/or acknowledge (in public and on their website)

that they are the party that supported the institution that packed millions of black men, women and children in the deep

dark hulls of slave ships with just barely enough food and water to keep them alive, and forced them to lie in their own urine,

feces, and vomit for the duration of a long trip across the Atlantic. And after arriving in America, it was the members of their

party that forced these poor souls to work from sunup to sundown for the next 70 years and never paid them one dime.

And when the black victims were fortunate enough to escape, it was the Democratic Party that passed Fugitive Slave laws

to return them to their brutal slave masters. When their inhumane institution of slavery was challenged by the opposing party,

Democrats countered by placing threats in their political platforms (1844-1856), - threatening anyone who dared to interfere

with what they called, “the sectional issue of Domestic Slavery.” On May 21, 1856, they carried out their threats when they

attacked their opposition, Senator Charles Sumner with a walking cane on the Senate floor and when they attacked with guns,

freed blacks and abolitionists on the streets of Lawrence, Kansas. Six years later, Democrats called themselves 'Confederates”

and went to war killing thousands to defend and protect their racist institution of slavery. After losing the war, they fought against

constitutional amendments and civil rights legislation for blacks, and chose instead to form terrorist organizations, legislate

Black Codes and Jim Crow Laws and support every landmark case that was designed to deny blacks their constitutional rights

including the Slaughterhouse Case, Plessy v Ferguson, the Civil Rights Cases of 1881 to overturn the 1875 Civil Rights Act,

and Brown v. the Board of Education. While many of these cases were pending, Democrats proudly adopted the name

“The Party of White Supremacy” and committed every inhumane violent act known to mankind (from 1867 to 1977)

to keep blacks in “their place.” And to add insult to injury, after killing millions of blacks through their racist institutions, they hired

powerful attorneys to keep this information from blacks and to avoid apologizing to blacks.

Perryman said, “Any organization that has such a racist history and receives 97% of the African American vote

(after doing all they could to deny blacks the right to vote), should willingly apologize without being forced do so through a lawsuit.

He said, “I guess they feel they have nothing to apologize for.” Perryman went on to say that he is “convinced that Democrats will

only apologize if the media, or the courts (with public pressure) will force them to do so. The man who authored the book:

The Audacity of Hope, now has the “audacity” to refuse to apologize for his political party and their racist institutions,

that took the lives of millions of his own people.

Apologies for Racism – Precedent Set

In the 40-page brief covering a period from 1792 to 2011, Perryman makes the following claims regarding past apologies

for racism and racial injustices. Perryman said history reveals that an apology or reparation for blacks would not be an issue

today had the Democratic President Andrew Johnson chosen to sign Senate Bill 60. Since Johnson’s veto of Senate Bill 60,

the door for reparations involving racial injustices remained closed for over 120 years. In 1988, Congress opened that door

with the passage of the Civil Liberties Act of 1988. Under that new bill, Japanese internment victims received an apology

plus $20,000 each in reparation pay. In 1993, the victims of the Rosewood, Florida Massacre received an apology and

reparations from the State of Florida. On May 16, 1997, President Clinton issued an apology to the victims of the

Tuskegee Experiment and paid the African American victims a total of $10,000,000 in reparations. On February 7, 2005,

the 109th Congress issued Senate Resolution 39 and apologized for not enacting lynching laws to protect those who were

victims of lynching. In that resolution, Congress stopped short of acknowledging that all of the lynchings took place in regions

controlled by Democrats. And finally on January 20, 2007, the Executive Committee of the Democratic Party of North Carolina

apologized for the 1898 riot and massacre that killed several black Republicans and drove them out of office. See attached copy of the brief.

Who is Rev. Perryman?

Rev. Perryman is the same Seattle minister who used his biblical research in 1994 to persuaded the world's two largest

Christian publishers and the Encyclopedia Britannica to apologize and remove the “Curse of Ham” theory from all of their publications.

The curse theory had existed for over 500 years and was used by Southern Christians and Democrats to justify slavery and their mistreatment of blacks.

http://www.icontact-archive.com/vYs-Zyo3vj9g_57o0kqV3gG521zwvWdH?w=2

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=29b_1315947235

Best Regards

• Upvote 4

Watch this video:

KKK Democrats Lynching Killing Black & White 'Radical Republicans'

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8bEOiDjdhF4

The Klu Klux Klan was founded as a Democrat proxy group. Many black Americans served in the U.S. Goverment in the 1800's and beyond as part of the "Radical Republican" party. In 1912 the 'Progressive' Democrat, President Woodrow Wilson instituted racial segregation into the Federal Government. Many blacks were subsequently pushed out of the Federal Government.

More on Woodrow Wilson:

Thomas Woodrow Wilson (December 28, 1856February 3, 1924) was the 28th President of the United States and a devout Democrat. Wilson was a Presbyterian and 'intellectual elite' of 'Progressive' idea and policies, he served as President of Princeton University from 1902 to 1910, where he denied entrance to black Americans. Wilson was elected President as a Democrat in 1912. Early in his first term, he instituted racial segregation in the federal government. Wilson worked with a Democratic Majority Congress to pass major 'progressive' legislation that included the Federal Trade Commission, the Clayton Antitrust Act, the Federal Farm Loan Act, America's first-ever federal 'progressive' income tax in the Revenue Act of 1913 and most notably the Federal Reserve Act. It was the Federal Reserve Act that privatized much of The Federal Reserve and some say took oversight of the monetary system of The United States away from the people.

The new Democrats represent Institutionalized Racism. The strategies of Saul Alinksy and Cloward-Priven enacted through pawns like Willie Lynch have degraded and demoralized the black community.

Read more:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The new Democrats represent Institutionalized Racism. The strategies of Saul Alinksy and Cloward-Priven enacted through pawns like Willie Lynch have degraded and demoralized the black community.

Read more:

Glad everyone enjoying this post.

Sirius, I am thankful for you additional info..

At the same time, I bless ALL of my brothers and sisters of colour.

I stand by Any & ALL race or colour . We are all GODS children..

Best Regards

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow! Sadly it took people this long to figure out who the real oppressors were/ are.For decades keeping their voting base dependent on them has worked well for the Democratic Party.

And a most specific modern example is the "welfare" program implemented by the LBJ administration. We now have multiple generations of people who have been taught by largely democratic policy that an entitlement leads to loyalty, but the truth is that welfare programs have only enslaved people in another way. The other thing democrats excel at is race baiting. Race baiting is just another distraction from the truth. The truth they don't want discovered is the work going on behind the scenes to destroy exceptionalism. America will not survive if common-folk don't awaken from their slumber.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

this how I see it, if you watched when mrs Obama was doing the garden project ...there all you saw was people of color working the garden and mrs O said" this will feed us and the staff" ....free labor ,seems to me modern plantation .... :twocents :

• Upvote 1

The only people who fall for these kinds of misguided attempts to denigrate the present day DemocratIC Party are the same kinds of racists that dwell in today's Repubic clan. Yeah, that's right. The hoods left the Dems in the 60's after civil rights laws were passed and enforced. Quit trying so hard to deflect onto others what you really are. Intelligent people see right thru this folly. Too bad eevl (sic) seems to be in charge of the country nowadays. Guess you are not proud enough of your true heritage to speak truth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The only people who fall for these kinds of misguided attempts to denigrate the present day DemocratIC Party are the same kinds of racists that dwell in today's Repubic clan. Yeah, that's right. The hoods left the Dems in the 60's after civil rights laws were passed and enforced. Quit trying so hard to deflect onto others what you really are. Intelligent people see right thru this folly. Too bad eevl (sic) seems to be in charge of the country nowadays. Guess you are not proud enough of your true heritage to speak truth.

All we ask is that the Democrats or blacks or anyone else don't resort to the race card every time someone doesn't agree with them. The amount of reverse racial discrimination that is going on never gets any attention. Are you a racisit because you didn't vote for the white guy? dry.gif Your anger is misguided.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Putting your head in the sand and ignoring the real truth,

only hides the truth from your self.

You can spout your hate and what you believe,

but that does not mean that your right.

And please, don't take my word on it.

Do your own research.

I did.

http://www.youtube.c...h/?v=8bEOiDjdhF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKhrcucvbqw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moAl0Z3vT3g

• Upvote 2

and nothing enslaves folks worse than being dependent on govt handouts.....

On this issue I am 100% with you jgreene. They think they are screwing the Government and taxpayers are stupid, not realising they are pawns in someone else game, and are only cheating themselves.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's rather clear that the "hoods" still remain in both parties and assertion of your opinion that the "civil rights laws" righted all the wrongs of the Democratic party is the true folly of this dialogue. Welfare is an emotional issue to many Americans and I certainly seem to have struck a nerve in you because it seems apparent you were offended at my opinion. It does not, however, change the reality that a significant number of Americans have become enslaved by the welfare system.

Look at the sheer number of young women who are rewarded by the government system of welfare for great irresponsibility. In this modern age there is no reason for a woman to become pregnant but for two (2) reasons. 1. They want to bear children. 2. They defy all common-sense and logic by carelessly engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse and somehow expect everyone else to believe that it is a tragic social phenomenon that simply couldn't be avoided because her passion ran so hot that her heart could not see it's way to say no and thereby disappoint her wonderful lover and deprive him of the object of his affection at that particularly sensitive moment. To further insult everyone else's intelligence, the system is set up in such a way that if she decides to do the right thing and get married she loses her benefit, but if she decides to pursue more illicit affairs with other men and arrive at an equally stupid conclusion she will be rewarded by an increase of benefits to offset the expense of bearing multiple children. She gets to ease her conscience by the sympathetic assumption of others that her plight was a cruel twist of fate. Now, look at the number of young men: the reward for their part in all of this "folly" is the total abdication of any responsibility because obviously the woman tempted him with something that no "real" man can do without. Especially in light of the knoweledge that the woman is not likely to mess up her "benefits" by coming after him to hold him accountable for his measure of irresponsibility, that man will do absolutely nothing to separate himself from a system that allows him to stand on the street corner at 9:00 a.m. smoking reefer and drinking forties with his buddies rather than getting up at 4:00 a.m. like I do almost everyday of my taxpaying existence. What incentive does an uneducated, unskilled victim of America's injustices have to get up and put some paint on the home he worked for, or mow the lawn of same, when all he really needs to do is acquiesce to the truth of his own prison and admit he is incapable of rising out of the ashes of history. After all, his rich uncle Sam will see to it that the labor of the productive is redistributed to reward the inaction of the non-productive.

You may be on to something when you say "evil seems to be in charge of the country nowadays." Robinhood was a very romantic story, but Robinhood economics is evil and those who would satisfy themselves with the notion that accepting his bounty is somehow a good thing are evil too. It is inherently wrong. If you were working in a field with the knowledge that your livelihood was directly proportionate to your labor, it is safe to assume you wouldn't be very happy to give a portion of your blood, sweat and tears to the lazy neighbor who is content to sit home and watch her "shows" because she knows the "boss" is going to make you give her part of your food anyway. Besides, it requires too much of her to rise out of the ashes because then personal responsibility and accountability are in play....

Pride? Heritage? I am proud. I am a caucasian American whose family entered this land of opportunity in 1670 (+ or -) and we have been a blue collar working class of people for all these generations. My heritage is that I am neither wealthy or poor in terms of finances. My heritage prompts me to drag my happy a$$ out of bed five to seven days a week and get to work so I can take care of my responsibilities. My heritage doesn't allow me to sit back and watch someone else do the work and reap a reward from it. My heritage teaches me that an idle mind is the devil's workshop and idle hands are his tools. My heritage teaches me to hold my children accountable to certain standards of decency and conduct. My heritage teaches me that no matter how hard life sometimes seems to be there are people in the world experiencing greater hardships. My heritage teaches me not to feel sorry for myself because my station in life is proportionate to the energy applied to rise above circumstances. I could go on, but I doubt it would make any difference in your life because you seem to believe that all political and social evil is on my side of the aisle (without even knowing which side of the aisle I am on). In this life one can only be a part of the problem, or part of its solution. It's pretty clear where you stand. B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Oh, alright... curiosity always has been one of my weaknesses. I'll play "eevl" is obviously not an acronym (Oh my! Perhaps it is an acronym.) since you indicated the intent to spell it as such. Enlighten us ol' workin' boys with the benefit of your superior wordsmanship, and please tell us what it stands for besides another attempt to weaken and destroy the language my heritage made me so very proud of... B)

• Upvote 1

black folks are mad because they thought they had a black president and now they realize they have only a half black president....Whitey comin to getcha!!! lol....how dumb is this stuff....really?

Now, jg you mustn't generalise in such a tawdry and demeaning way. Not all black Americans fall into this category. I know many who are ashamed that they fell victim to the desire for a representative of color who would be sensitive to their unique perspective of life's issues. As a white American, my passion is for someone to take the teeth out of the race argument once and for all. I don't look at a black person and see anything more or less than another person with a difference. Not all whites are the same and neither are all blacks.

Before you go thinking I am lecturing you, I should say that I am not. I got your point, but it probably passed straight over the heads of most readers. That does not make me more intelligent it simply identifies a regional understanding, but you did come across in such a way that it will provoke many hours of hotly debated "folly" (to quote a new acquaintance). You really didn't intend that did you?

• Upvote 2

So I guess those with differing views automatically are racist?.....................interesting

It's rather clear that the "hoods" still remain in both parties and assertion of your opinion that the "civil rights laws" righted all the wrongs of the Democratic party is the true folly of this dialogue. Welfare is an emotional issue to many Americans and I certainly seem to have struck a nerve in you because it seems apparent you were offended at my opinion. It does not, however, change the reality that a significant number of Americans have become enslaved by the welfare system.

Look at the sheer number of young women who are rewarded by the government system of welfare for great irresponsibility. In this modern age there is no reason for a woman to become pregnant but for two (2) reasons. 1. They want to bear children. 2. They defy all common-sense and logic by carelessly engaging in unprotected sexual intercourse and somehow expect everyone else to believe that it is a tragic social phenomenon that simply couldn't be avoided because her passion ran so hot that her heart could not see it's way to say no and thereby disappoint her wonderful lover and deprive him of the object of his affection at that particularly sensitive moment. To further insult everyone else's intelligence, the system is set up in such a way that if she decides to do the right thing and get married she loses her benefit, but if she decides to pursue more illicit affairs with other men and arrive at an equally stupid conclusion she will be rewarded by an increase of benefits to offset the expense of bearing multiple children. She gets to ease her conscience by the sympathetic assumption of others that her plight was a cruel twist of fate. Now, look at the number of young men: the reward for their part in all of this "folly" is the total abdication of any responsibility because obviously the woman tempted him with something that no "real" man can do without. Especially in light of the knoweledge that the woman is not likely to mess up her "benefits" by coming after him to hold him accountable for his measure of irresponsibility, that man will do absolutely nothing to separate himself from a system that allows him to stand on the street corner at 9:00 a.m. smoking reefer and drinking forties with his buddies rather than getting up at 4:00 a.m. like I do almost everyday of my taxpaying existence. What incentive does an uneducated, unskilled victim of America's injustices have to get up and put some paint on the home he worked for, or mow the lawn of same, when all he really needs to do is acquiesce to the truth of his own prison and admit he is incapable of rising out of the ashes of history. After all, his rich uncle Sam will see to it that the labor of the productive is redistributed to reward the inaction of the non-productive.

You may be on to something when you say "evil seems to be in charge of the country nowadays." Robinhood was a very romantic story, but Robinhood economics is evil and those who would satisfy themselves with the notion that accepting his bounty is somehow a good thing are evil too. It is inherently wrong. If you were working in a field with the knowledge that your livelihood was directly proportionate to your labor, it is safe to assume you wouldn't be very happy to give a portion of your blood, sweat and tears to the lazy neighbor who is content to sit home and watch her "shows" because she knows the "boss" is going to make you give her part of your food anyway. Besides, it requires too much of her to rise out of the ashes because then personal responsibility and accountability are in play....

Pride? Heritage? I am proud. I am a caucasian American whose family entered this land of opportunity in 1670 (+ or -) and we have been a blue collar working class of people for all these generations. My heritage is that I am neither wealthy or poor in terms of finances. My heritage prompts me to drag my happy a$$ out of bed five to seven days a week and get to work so I can take care of my responsibilities. My heritage doesn't allow me to sit back and watch someone else do the work and reap a reward from it. My heritage teaches me that an idle mind is the devil's workshop and idle hands are his tools. My heritage teaches me to hold my children accountable to certain standards of decency and conduct. My heritage teaches me that no matter how hard life sometimes seems to be there are people in the world experiencing greater hardships. My heritage teaches me not to feel sorry for myself because my station in life is proportionate to the energy applied to rise above circumstances. I could go on, but I doubt it would make any difference in your life because you seem to believe that all political and social evil is on my side of the aisle (without even knowing which side of the aisle I am on). In this life one can only be a part of the problem, or part of its solution. It's pretty clear where you stand. B)

Thankyou!! (standing up & clapping)

Wow! Sadly it took people this long to figure out who the real oppressors were/ are.For decades keeping their voting base dependent on them has worked well for the Democratic Party.

And their next focal point ...Hispanics particularly the illegals! I grew up in DC/MD in the late sixties. The riots were my first exposure to racial disturbance. My school and college were half black half white. We studied, played ball and partied together. I did not realize the racial tention nationally until I came home from Nam and went to school to finish college in a Democratic state...Tenn. Below the Mason-Dixson was a terrible wakening for me.

• Upvote 1