Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "Critics" of 9/11 Truth. Do They Have a Case?

Sirius

Oh an internet tough guy, well I don't need any gun little man. Fists of truth will do just fine, seeing as you can't handle the truth.

Go back to your reality of fluoride and honest media and government, leave the truth to the clear minds. (lol?..what are you 14? Pathetic)

You're done here, you have nothing beginner,...now go get your white hat on and see if you can stop me from slapping the side of your face with my right foot. Really!

A true classic!

Tim you're right maybe one person can't control anything but as a country and under one nation

and we the people can change things but we've to work together and be heard by all to get involved

rtrusty again I find that I agree with you.....well almost....I do believe that change will never come from castigation...What I see a lot of on this forum....a lot of folks that are very passionate about their position or stance on a matter. Rather than submit that the other person may have some valid points...the entire statement is discounted with a few disperaging comments "they must be idiots" or "they never learn" or other such remarks. What happens then the other party shuts down and a verbal altercation ensues and nothing gets said, just a lot of shoutng. Perhaps if we really started listening to each other, we could start some real change right on this site. just saying

• Upvote 2

I siriusly hope you're in Canada. We have plenty of self absorbed egomaniacs, who love to scan Websters for new and exciting words, in this country. There really is no sense trying to relate to a person, such as yourself. You will find a way to spin and concoct everything to fit into a neat little package. You are truly scary, Mr. All Seeing Eye. And before you type it....my dignity will remain intact. Make yourself a sandwich, check the perimeter cameras, oil the weapons and get a good nights sleep....ALONE. IMHO. <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I siriusly hope you're in Canada. We have plenty of self absorbed egomaniacs, who love to scan Websters for new and exciting words, in this country. There really is no sense trying to relate to a person, such as yourself. You will find a way to spin and concoct everything to fit into a neat little package. You are truly scary, Mr. All Seeing Eye. And before you type it....my dignity will remain intact. Make yourself a sandwich, check the perimeter cameras, oil the weapons and get a good nights sleep....ALONE. IMHO. <_<

GO RV, then BV

Just because you are unable to grasp the truth, which is common amongst the sheeple, you claim we "spin" and "concoct" everything. Prove it big guy.

I don't need Websters, we have an education system here, that is why I use my knowledge to school many like you about your own country.

Just what words are you talking about? You are just like the rest, state crap with nothing to back it up.

I wake people up or debunk others for a living, so people like you have no chance to relate...I enjoy what I do and can see you have no chance at that.

Someone who is awake should scare you, I know your future and it's not a pretty picture. Best have food put away now, you won't last without it.

So what was your purpose here? You usually troll posts you don't understand and make moronic comments to make yourself feel better?

Your just like the last loser, tough guy with no sack promoting weapons....get over it and try using your brain for once.

PS...Black Velvet is for wimps, It is the cheapest crap Whiskey made. But your lifestyle is your choice, not that there is anything wrong with that. Ta Ta

Edited by Sirius

GO RV, then BV

It's not a neat little package. It is only questions. Legitimate, questions that are valid that remain unanswered that do not support what the government has told us.

It's not a neat little package. It is only questions. Legitimate, questions that are valid that remain unanswered that do not support what the government has told us.

Don't you love how the Sheeple always start out by hurling insults or name calling without trying to become aware of what is being said?

It is starting to get like the You tube comment section, soon the government paid trolls will be showing up..but laughter is good medicine.

Don't you love how the Sheeple always start out by hurling insults or name calling without trying to become aware of what is being said?

It is starting to get like the You tube comment section, soon the government paid trolls will be showing up..but laughter is good medicine.

Your video made me go :lol: a lot.

Just because you are unable to grasp the truth, which is common amongst the sheeple, you claim we "spin" and "concoct" everything. Prove it big guy.

I don't need Websters, we have an education system here, that is why I use my knowledge to school many like you about your own country.

Just what words are you talking about? You are just like the rest, state crap with nothing to back it up.

I wake people up or debunk others for a living, so people like you have no chance to relate...I enjoy what I do and can see you have no chance at that.

Someone who is awake should scare you, I know your future and it's not a pretty picture. Best have food put away now, you won't last without it.

So what was your purpose here? You usually troll posts you don't understand and make moronic comments to make yourself feel better?

Your just like the last loser, tough guy with no sack promoting weapons....get over it and try using your brain for once.

PS...Black Velvet is for wimps, It is the cheapest crap Whiskey made. But your lifestyle is your choice, not that there is anything wrong with that. Ta Ta

Well stated sir. I stand corrected. I respect anyone, who can make money debunking. I will put my nose into the wind with the rest of the "sheeple", so as not to fall over, and mind my own business. ;)

(Oh yeah...I forgot) GO RV, then Jamesons

And you thought I wasn't coachable.

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

Indeed. You cannot have an intelligent conversation with someone who just wants to insult you when you don't agree. I do get a good laugh at that though. But, I won't entertain that kind of rhetoric other than to smile. Knowledge and understanding is power. By these the universe was created. But, I digress. I only seek to gain knowledge and help my fellow man. It is very rudimentary. The facts do not support what the government has told us. Why is it so hard to see?

Indeed. You cannot have an intelligent conversation with someone who just wants to insult you when you don't agree. I do get a good laugh at that though. But, I won't entertain that kind of rhetoric other than to smile. Knowledge and understanding is power. By these the universe was created. But, I digress. I only seek to gain knowledge and help my fellow man. It is very rudimentary. The facts do not support what the government has told us. Why is it so hard to see?

It has alot to do with TV or any media and repetitive phrases, repeat something enough times it becomes the truth to many. Quite effective.

Well stated sir. I stand corrected. I respect anyone, who can make money debunking. I will put my nose into the wind with the rest of the "sheeple", so as not to fall over, and mind my own business. ;)

Wow, I don't see many replies like yours and you have my respect, but choose to stand on your own without the sheeple, it is a great planet.

The debunking is just part of waking some people up, if everyone was awake I would need another line of work.

Jamesons, now your talking my language. It may cost more but worth every sip. Cheers.

Your video made me go :lol: a lot.

If you have never watched Billy Jack, it is highly recommended and the message it presents still holds strong, even today.

The mind, I heard, is like a parachute, works best when it is open. Glad to see you sailing open Shabs. (+) to you. Try a single malt whisky -so smooth you'd think its a woman's tongue in your mouth and when it goes down your throat... ah!

Like pissing Sirius off, huh?

You should know Tyron, nobody can piss someone who is awake off....they only make us laugh louder.

I see the other one is back, couldn't stand getting educated in the school of Rothschild, now he wants to learn more.

They always come back, it is fun tweaking their pineal gland, which are sealed up with Fluoride calcification.

• Upvote 1

Like pissing Sirius off, huh?

I seriously doubt anyone has the abiltiy to piss sirius off. Knowledge and understanding is power. Anger does not serve a purpose here but to try and incite. It is foolhardy. Seriously, does anyone have any Idea what is coming next? What can we do about it?

You should know Tyron, nobody can piss someone who is awake off....they only make us laugh louder.

I see the other one is back, couldn't stand getting educated in the school of Rothschild, now he wants to learn more.

They always come back, it is fun tweaking their pineal gland, which are sealed up with Fluoride calcification.

Fluoride tastes good! Me want more! :) And stop playin with my pineal gland or I'll tell my mommy!! :)

I seriously doubt anyone has the abiltiy to piss sirius off. Knowledge and understanding is power. Anger does not serve a purpose here but to try and incite. It is foolhardy. Seriously, does anyone have any Idea what is coming next? What can we do about it?

I'm not pissed off and neither is sirius. Like I've said before I don't care who was behind 9/11 of JFK or anything else. It has no bearing on my life and if it did theres nothing I could do about it anyway. Ignorance is bliss and thats where I'd like to stay. Isnt that MY choice sir? You may think whatever you want, it doesnt bother me.

Fluoride tastes good! Me want more! :) And stop playin with my pineal gland or I'll tell my mommy!! :)

I'm not pissed off and neither is sirius. Like I've said before I don't care who was behind 9/11 of JFK or anything else. It has no bearing on my life and if it did theres nothing I could do about it anyway. Ignorance is bliss and thats where I'd like to stay. Isnt that MY choice sir? You may think whatever you want, it doesnt bother me.

That definately is a choice. But, the ignorant can be controlled by the people in power so really what decision are you making?

it is entertaining to watch someone so gullible...and no...the rothchilds don't own the Federal Reserve....but what I really liked was when you professed to be able to predict the future....BTW your stock market prediction fell flat on that Monday...forunately I didn't take your advise....and as schoolings go...Chas32 owned you.

It's one thing to have an open mind...but you also have to know when it doesn't really make sense....if you find yourself believing in every conspiracy out there you might want to ask yourself if they all could be true or are you just attracted to that side of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Majority is many and the minority is few, deal with it. When you say "your last post" do you mean the one before your next one?

If I gave you an answer to debunk your last post, you would of said "prove it" so I provide a quick link and debunk you with zero effort.

You tried to show Sheen as one backing away from 9/11 but he came out full force but I guess you missed it, 3 million was to show the popularity of it.

You are new to this whole scene by the sounds of it, the 20 questions are legitimate ones with no proof of answers in the commission report period.

Nowhere did he state they were facts...he said we want answers, did you not even listen? Try to stop spinning what was said to suit your needs.

Nothing wrong getting people with fame behind their name to speak out if they dare to. Many a career has been ruined from people speaking out on things.

After doing this for almost a decade it gets tiresome stepping back 6 or 7 years to debate someone on your level, hence "research more" is advice.

I have met David Ray Griffin twice now, last week in Toronto at the hearings..were you there?

Maybe you should get away from the youtube videos,(too many government shill videos) and read his latest book (9th) ,

"9/11 Ten Years Later – When State Crimes against Democracy Succeed" Need a link?

Pretty soon you will be posting one of our vids or articles trying to tell me what we were saying....careful it's a small world.

As for the Thermite or Nano-Thermite, I nor anyone I am associated with are experts in that field, so we let the real experts handle that side,

the same can be said for the flight path and ability of the "amateur pilot" to maneuver a plane into the Pentagon, leave that for the experts in that field.

Although the presence of the doomsday plane leaves little doubt of how it was done, but why not release the dozens of tapes the FBI have locked

away to prove it was actually the plane that hit the Pentagon, why hide it.

Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence.

Not sure what you are going on about there, I don't have cronies, in fact I never even get colds. As you were.

Well sometimes you have to be blunt, it is like someone like me wanting to take on Anderson Silva...I would train first.

But after years of you tube trolls and government shills slamming stuff in the comments, it gets a bit tiresome,

like stepping backwards when you want to move forwards. But hey, not everyone will wake up.

I have been in “this” before Loose Change hit the internet. I have been in Vegas and California (my daughter lives in Cal). In Vegas and Pittsburg we met with Firemen from 9-11, not one of them thought any conspricay took place. I have been to meeting and seminars about 9-11 put on by the Truth Movement. I have been trained in metallurgy, welding and working with different metals. Was on a design team that designed the UAW-Ford MnSCU Training Center in St. Paul. I have met and work with many colleges and universities deans, presidents and government officials including the Fire Marshall of St. Paul. I will not go into my other degrees and education as it is really has no bearing on the subject matter.

Your assumptions are wrong about me as most of your other wild guesses on what happen on the day of 9-11. The more you write the more you prove you ignorance with that, there is this: How do win an argument with someone who is-----? Why bother? What’s the point of winning an argument with an ------ person? It’s like winning a marathon against someone with no limbs.

At least give (cite) credit to what others have posted on the interent and try not to put on the air that the posts are your own words. I am really sorry if I go over your level understanding... really.

“9/11 Truth” Conspiracies Debunked, Part Four

By spyderblog

Thermite andThermate

Nano Thermite: the“scientific paper” which is mentioned by 9/11 conspiracists is actually a OpenAccess website, which bills itself as a scientific journal. The very fact thatthis “scientific paper” has not been quoted in any other science journaldoesn’t bode well for its accuracy. The OA journal, mentioned in a previousblog, is never quoted by other science journals. In the scientific community,if your paper doesn’t get read, it has no value. If it doesn’t get quoted byother researchers, it is pointless to publish there in the first place. The bighue and cry over this paper is that it tells conspiracists what they want tohear. Never mind all the scientists and engineers who present findings to thecontrary, this one paper is all they want to hear about. Thermite was used bythe cleanup crews to remove the large metal pieces of the structures that couldnot be removed as a whole pice. The claim that thermite brought the towers downis not backed-up by survivors, who would have seen thermite burning, as well asthe large amount of smoke.

Thermateresidue: okay,thermite-theorists say that residue from thermite was found on-site, ergothermite was used. It goes like this: if A, B, C, and D are all components ofX, then X was definitely present. This may be true only if A,B,C and D couldcome from no other source. Let’s go through what the components of thermitewould be and see if there could have been other sources from the WTC site.

Thermate ingrediantsand their likely sources from WTC:

1. iron: found in paint and electronic devices;
  2. sulphur: the third most common construction material in the WTC was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulphur.
  3. aluminum: WTC facade, the 767s and vehicles;
  4. potassium: used in concrete;
  5. manganese: used in structural steel, paint, batteries and ceramics;
  6. flourine: used in Freon and 200,000 lbs of Freon cooled the WTC complex, which was the largest air-conditioning system in the USA;
  7. titanium: used in paper and paint, which were very common at the WTC. Both 767s used in the attacks were 2% titanium and WTC7 was clad in polished steel and titanium;

So, all sevenitems from this list were already common at the WTC site prior to theattacks.

About 2 billionpounds of dust covered Lower Manhatten after 9/11. Steven Jones, one of theauthors of the “study” estimated that it would have taken 1000 pounds ofthermate to bring down each tower, for a total of 3000 pounds of thermate.Since thermate is 2% sulphur. that means 60 pounds of sulphur would be used.Based on Jones’ estimates, the WTC dust would have consisted of 0.000003%sulphur. But, USGC tests showed that the dust consisted of 5.4% sulphur. Wheredid all that extra sulphur come from?

Okay, if youassume that thermate was used to bring down the towers, then a good way to makethat conclusion would be to find the residue of thermate in the WTC dust. Thisresidue is only caused by the use of thermate and there would be noother way to explain its presence. The two main byproducts of thermate useare:

1. aluminum oxide (41%)
  2. barium nitrate (29%)

What shootsdownthe idea that thermate was used to bring down the towers is that neither ofthese elements was found either by the USGS or by Steven Jones himself. Findingaluminum is not the same as finding aluminum oxide, which has three oxygenatoms.

So, while wecan find all seven component elements of thermate at the WTC site, we caneasily explain their presence. However, 9/11 Truthers cannot explain theabsence of the residue of thermate use at the site. If they could not findaluminum oxide and barium nitrate at the WTC site, then no thermate useoccurred. It would be impossible to use thermate to bringdown the WTC towerswithout leaving traces of these two elements.

Lack ofaluminum oxide + lack of barium nitrate = no thermate used at WTC.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whats wrong with checks and balances?

If only one person doubts this, or has a REALISTIC QUESTION, or DOUBT,

when this many peoples lives have been lost, on our own soil, considering

the evidence, why should we not look deeper ??? I think that this should

be looked at and all questions be answered. If the evidence provided is accurate,

I am surprised that we are not at CIVIL WAR TODAY to get our questions answered.

Edited by streakinblue2
  • Upvote 1

I have been in “this” before Loose Change hit the internet. I have been in Vegas and California (my daughter lives in Cal). In Vegas and Pittsburg we met with Firemen from 9-11, not one of them thought any conspricay took place. I have been to meeting and seminars about 9-11 put on by the Truth Movement. I have been trained in metallurgy, welding and working with different metals. Was on a design team that designed the UAW-Ford MnSCU Training Center in St. Paul. I have met and work with many colleges and universities deans, presidents and government officials including the Fire Marshall of St. Paul. I will not go into my other degrees and education as it is really has no bearing on the subject matter.

Your assumptions are wrong about me as most of your other wild guesses on what happen on the day of 9-11. The more you write the more you prove you ignorance with that, there is this: How do win an argument with someone who is-----? Why bother? What’s the point of winning an argument with an ------ person? It’s like winning a marathon against someone with no limbs.

At least give (cite) credit to what others have posted on the interent and try not to put on the air that the posts are your own words. I am really sorry if I go over your level understanding... really.

Then why did WTC 7 just fall down on itself like WTC1 and 2? Buildings have never behaved that way in history, other than with the use of explosives.

It makes no physics sense. They would have fallen over, worst case senario.

Tell me this. Why did we attack Iraq? If Osama bin Laden was the culprit shouldn't we have been carpet bombing afghanistan instead of Iraq? The govt. explanation is a conspiracy theory in itself. What about the 1.4 million Iraq citizens that were killed in the name of terrorism? It would be the same if some sect from the US say Idaho went over to germany and killed a few thousand germans. Then the germans came over and started wiping out millions of american citizens. I think everyone would have a problem with that but it is o.k. for the U.S. to do it in the name of terrorism.

“9/11 Truth” Conspiracies Debunked, Part Four

By spyderblog

Thermite andThermate

Nano Thermite: the“scientific paper” which is mentioned by 9/11 conspiracists is actually a OpenAccess website, which bills itself as a scientific journal. The very fact thatthis “scientific paper” has not been quoted in any other science journaldoesn’t bode well for its accuracy. The OA journal, mentioned in a previousblog, is never quoted by other science journals. In the scientific community,if your paper doesn’t get read, it has no value. If it doesn’t get quoted byother researchers, it is pointless to publish there in the first place. The bighue and cry over this paper is that it tells conspiracists what they want tohear. Never mind all the scientists and engineers who present findings to thecontrary, this one paper is all they want to hear about. Thermite was used bythe cleanup crews to remove the large metal pieces of the structures that couldnot be removed as a whole pice. The claim that thermite brought the towers downis not backed-up by survivors, who would have seen thermite burning, as well asthe large amount of smoke.

Thermateresidue: okay,thermite-theorists say that residue from thermite was found on-site, ergothermite was used. It goes like this: if A, B, C, and D are all components ofX, then X was definitely present. This may be true only if A,B,C and D couldcome from no other source. Let’s go through what the components of thermitewould be and see if there could have been other sources from the WTC site.

Thermate ingrediantsand their likely sources from WTC:

1. iron: found in paint and electronic devices;
  2. sulphur: the third most common construction material in the WTC was gypsum-based drywall, which is 18.62% sulphur.
  3. aluminum: WTC facade, the 767s and vehicles;
  4. potassium: used in concrete;
  5. manganese: used in structural steel, paint, batteries and ceramics;
  6. flourine: used in Freon and 200,000 lbs of Freon cooled the WTC complex, which was the largest air-conditioning system in the USA;
  7. titanium: used in paper and paint, which were very common at the WTC. Both 767s used in the attacks were 2% titanium and WTC7 was clad in polished steel and titanium;

So, all sevenitems from this list were already common at the WTC site prior to theattacks.

About 2 billionpounds of dust covered Lower Manhatten after 9/11. Steven Jones, one of theauthors of the “study” estimated that it would have taken 1000 pounds ofthermate to bring down each tower, for a total of 3000 pounds of thermate.Since thermate is 2% sulphur. that means 60 pounds of sulphur would be used.Based on Jones’ estimates, the WTC dust would have consisted of 0.000003%sulphur. But, USGC tests showed that the dust consisted of 5.4% sulphur. Wheredid all that extra sulphur come from?

Okay, if youassume that thermate was used to bring down the towers, then a good way to makethat conclusion would be to find the residue of thermate in the WTC dust. Thisresidue is only caused by the use of thermate and there would be noother way to explain its presence. The two main byproducts of thermate useare:

1. aluminum oxide (41%)
  2. barium nitrate (29%)

What shootsdownthe idea that thermate was used to bring down the towers is that neither ofthese elements was found either by the USGS or by Steven Jones himself. Findingaluminum is not the same as finding aluminum oxide, which has three oxygenatoms.

So, while wecan find all seven component elements of thermate at the WTC site, we caneasily explain their presence. However, 9/11 Truthers cannot explain theabsence of the residue of thermate use at the site. If they could not findaluminum oxide and barium nitrate at the WTC site, then no thermate useoccurred. It would be impossible to use thermate to bringdown the WTC towerswithout leaving traces of these two elements.

Lack ofaluminum oxide + lack of barium nitrate = no thermate used at WTC.

it is entertaining to watch someone so gullible...and no...the rothchilds don't own the Federal Reserve....but what I really liked was when you professed to be able to predict the future....BTW your stock market prediction fell flat on that Monday...forunately I didn't take your advise....and as schoolings go...Chas32 owned you.

It's one thing to have an open mind...but you also have to know when it doesn't really make sense....if you find yourself believing in every conspiracy out there you might want to ask yourself if they all could be true or are you just attracted to that side of it.

You still have no clue about the Rothschilds, that is why I didn't answer your last post. Show me where I claimed to be able to predict the future, you can't.

I wouldn't be here if I could, I would own the Fed. I said those who are awake know what is going to happen before it does,

that is provable and I have many vids of proof.

You are a typical sheep who changes words around to suit your needs to feel intelligent. We are talking about truth, politics and false flag events,

if you knew anything about the Rothschilds, which you obviously don't, you would know the Elite have to tell what they are going to do before they do it.

Libya was obvious and next will be Syria and Algeria then we will be in a all out WWIII, that is what they want and it is happening like it or not.

We knew a 9/11 was coming and who would be blamed, we knew about 7/7, we knew the underwear bomber was another false flag ect....and I never gave any numbers on the stock market, I said watch Monday because the crash is coming, which it still is. it didn't come that Monday so what, sue me.

I don't research anything about stocks, I just know a few black ops traders and they are pretty damn accurate and make people good money,

and they will be right about the crash, it will happen soon. Here's one for you -The EU IS going to fall and after it does you have about 2-4 months until the US does.

You are so far gone I have no idea why you expose your lack of knowledge in here, you should stick with your

"LOP" theory in your LOP forum and stay away from reality.

As for Chas you make me laugh like he did, posting links from people I know personally thinking he was debunking 9/11 when he was debunking himself.

You guys are so dumbed down that you can't comprehend the truth of reality around you and it is your choice to stay that way, but you should learn to research more

if you're going to post false facts over and over about Rothschilds, you have no idea what you will be getting into and finding out.

Chas is just another wanna be 9/11 debunker who thinks he knows more than the scientists and engineers and architects by copying and pasting stuff that was debunked 3 or 5 years ago. Steve Jones found the evidence of Nano-Thermite in the dust, how did it get there and where did it come from?

The weapons grade Anthrax sent out after 9/11 was made in the US by the Military, so who got it and who sent it out?

Why did the CIA admit to making false Bin Laden videos after OBL made his first one where he said he had nothing to do with 9/11? Because he died.

Why won't the FBI release any of the dozens of videos that they went out and confiscated immediately after the Pentagon attack? They show them and case closed. Simple.

Why were there 5 Israelis captured after filming the attacks (from before the first plane hit) and celebrating and later caught in a white van?

Why were they held for a period of time (40 days) and then released only to go back to Israel and admit on their TV that they "were sent to document the event"

Why was another van caught with explosives at the George Washington bridge with more Israelis dressed as Arabs and later let go?

Why was a US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report speaking about the Israelis arrested saying "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."

What did Benjamin Netanyahu mean when he was asked on the day of 9/11what the attacks would mean for US-Israeli relations. His quick reply was: "It's very good…….Well, it's not good, but it will generate immediate sympathy for Israel"

Now I could go on and on with 100's more questions that need answers on 9/11, and if you google "anything" debunked you will find something as the government employs thousands of "trolls" to surf the net posting crap information about anything being speculated from 9/11 to Obama's sexual preferences.

So until you know how to navigate through the lies and the false propaganda put out by the ones behind it all, you will just be confusing yourself and never getting anywhere.

There are videos about "fake planes" or holograms or scalar weapons or lasers fired from space to nuclear bombs being used...and many believe these frauds.

You might want to research what Fluoride does to your Pineal gland, it is part of what separates the sheep from the Elites, it's not an insult but you will probably take it as one.

Whats wrong with checks and balances?

If only one person doubts this, or has a REALISTIC QUESTION, or DOUBT,

when this many peoples lives have been lost, on our own soil, considering

the evidence, why should we not look deeper ??? I think that this should

be looked at and all questions be answered. If the evidence provided is accurate,

I am surprised that we are not at CIVIL WAR TODAY to get our questions answered.

Great attitude, too bad there are so many who do not think your way.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

The "Critics" of 9/11 Truth. Do They Have a Case?

by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts

The short answer to the question in the title is no.

The 9/11 truth critics have nothing but ad hominem arguments.

Let’s examine the case against "the truthers" presented by Ted Rall, Ann Barnhardt, and Alexander Cockburn.

But first let’s define who "the truthers" are.

The Internet has made it possible for anyone to have a web site and to rant and speculate to their heart’s content. There are a large number of "9/11 conspiracy theorists".

Many on both sides of the issue are equally ignorant. Neither side has any shame about demonstrating ignorance.

Both sides of the issue have conspiracy theories.

9/11 was a conspiracy whether a person believes that it was an inside job or that a handful of Arabs outwitted the entire intelligence apparatus of the Western world and the operational response of NORAD and the US Air Force.

For one side to call the other conspiracy theorists is the pot calling the kettle black.

The question turns not on name-calling but on evidence.

The 9/11 Truth movement was not created by bloggers ranting on their web sites. It was created by professional architects and engineers some of whom are known for having designed steel high rise buildings.

It was created by distinguished scientists, such as University of Copenhagen nano-Chemist Niels Harrit who has 60 scientific papers to his credit and physicist Steven Jones.

It was created by US Air Force pilots and commercial airline pilots who are expert at flying airplanes.

It was created by firefighters who were in the twin towers and who personally heard and experienced numerous explosions including explosions in the sub-basements. It was created by members of 9/11 families who desire to know how such an improbable event as 9/11 could possibly occur.

The professionals and the scientists are speaking from the basis of years of experience and expert knowledge. Moreover, the scientists are speaking from the basis of careful research into the evidence that exists.

When an international research team of scientists spends 18 months studying the components in the dust from the towers and the fused pieces of concrete and steel, they know what they are doing. When they announce that they have definite evidence of incendiaries and explosives, you can bet your life that that have the evidence.

When a physicist proves that Building 7 (the stories not obscured by other buildings) fell at free fall speed and NIST has to acknowledge that he is correct, you can bet your life that the physicist is correct.

When fire department captains and clean-up teams report molten steel--and their testimony is backed up with photographs--in the debris of the ruins weeks and months after the buildings’ destruction, you can bet your life the molten steel was there.

When the same authorities report pumping fire suppressants and huge quantities of water with no effect on the molten steel, you can bet your life that the temperature long after the buildings’ destruction remained extremely high, far higher than any building fire can reach.

When the architects, engineers, and scientists speak, they offer no theory of who is responsible for 9/11. They state that the known evidence supports neither the NIST reports nor the 9/11 Commission Report. They say that the explanation that the government has provided is demonstrably wrong and that an investigation is required if we are to discover the truth about the event.

It is not a conspiracy theory to examine the evidence and to state that the evidence does not support the explanation that has been given.

That is the position of the 9/11 Truth movement.

What is the position of the movement’s critics? Ted Rall says: “Everything I’ve read and watched on Truther sites is easily dismissed by anyone with a basic knowledge of physics and architecture. (I spent three years in engineering school.) http://www.informati...rticle29113.htm

Wow! What powerful credentials. Has Rall ever designed a high rise steel building? Could Rall engage in a debate with a professor of nano-chemistry? Could he refute Newton’s laws in a debate with university physicists? Does Rall know anything about maneuvering airplanes? Does he have an explanation why 100 firefighters, janitors, and police report hearing and experiencing explosions that they did not hear or experience?

Clearly, Ted Rall has no qualifications whatsoever to make any judgment about the judgments of experts whose knowledge exceeds his meager understanding by a large amount.

Ann Barnhardt writes: “I gotta tell you, I’ve just about had it with these 9/11 truthers. If there is one phenomenon in our sick, sick culture that sums up how far gone and utterly damaged we are as a people, it is 9/11 trutherism. It pretty much covers everything: self-loathing, antisemitism, zero knowledge of rudimentary physics and a general inability to think logically.” She goes down hill from here. http://barnhardt.biz/

Amazing, isn’t she? Physics professors have “zero knowledge of rudimentary physics.”

Internationally recognized logicians have “a general inability to think logically.” People trained in the scientific method who use it to seek truth are “self-loathing.” If you doubt the government’s account you are antisemitic. Barnhardt then provides her readers with a lesson in physics, structural architecture and engineering, and the behavior of steel under heat and stress that is the most absolute nonsense imaginable.

Obviously, Barnhardt knows nothing whatsoever about what she is talking about, but overflowing with hubris she dismisses real scientists and professionals with ad hominem arguments. She adds to her luster with a video of herself tearing out pages of the Koran, which she has marked with slices of bacon, and burning the pages.

Now we come to Alexander Cockburn. He is certainly not stupid. I know him. He is pleasant company. He provides interesting intellectual conversation. I like him. Yet, he also arrogantly dismisses highly qualified experts who provide evidence contrary to the official government story of 9/11.

Cockburn avoids evidence presented by credentialed experts and relies on parody. He writes that the conspiracists claim that the twin towers “pancaked because **** Cheney’s agents--scores of them--methodically planted demolition charges.”

http://www.counterpu...ll-these-years/

Little doubt but there are bloggers somewhere in the vast Internet world who say this. But this is not what the professionals are saying who have provided evidence that the official account is not correct. The experts are simply saying that the evidence does not support the official explanation. More recently, an international team of scientists has reported finding unequivocal evidence of incendiaries and explosives. They have not said anything about who planted them. Indeed, they have said that other scientists should test their conclusions by repeating the research. After calling experts “conspiracy kooks,” Alex then damns them for not putting forward “a scenario of the alleged conspiracy.”

Moreover, not a single one of the experts believes the towers “pancaked.” This was an early explanation that, I believe, was tentatively put forward by NIST, but it had to be abandoned because of the speed with which the buildings came down and due to other problems.

Unlike Rall and Barnhardt, Cockburn does refer to evidence, but it is second or third-hand hearsay evidence that is nonsensical on its face. For example, Cockburn writes that Chuck Spinney “tells me that ‘there ARE pictures taken of the 757 plane hitting Pentagon--they were taken by the surveillance cameras at Pentagon’s heliport, which was right next to impact point. I have seen them both--stills and moving pictures. I just missed seeing it personally, but the driver of the van I just got out of in South Parking saw it so closely that he could see the terrified faces of passengers in windows.’”

If there were pictures or videos of an airliner hitting the Pentagon, they would have been released years ago. They would have been supplied to the 9/11 Commission. Why would the government refuse for 10 years to release pictures that prove its case? The FBI confiscated all film from all surveillance cameras. No one has seen them, much less a Pentagon critic such as Spinney.

I have to say that the van driver must have better eyes than an eagle if he could see expressions on passenger faces through those small airliner portholes in a plane traveling around 500 mph. Try it sometimes. Sit on your front steps and try to discern the expressions of automobile passengers through much larger and clearer windows traveling down your street in a vehicle moving 30 mph. Then kick the speed up 16.7 times to 500 mph and report if you see anything but a blur.

Cockburn’s other evidence that 9/11 truthers are kooks is a letter that Herman Soifer, who claims to be a retired structural engineer, wrote to him summarizing “the collapse of Buildings 1 and 2 succinctly.” This is what Soifer, who “had followed the plans and engineering of the Towers during construction” wrote to Alex: “The towers were basically tubes, essentially hollow.” This canard was disposed of years ago. If Alex had merely googled the plans of the buildings, he would have discovered that there were no thin-walled hollow tubes, but a very large number of massively thick steel beams.

Cockburn's willingness to dismiss as kooks numerous acknowledged experts on the basis of a claim that a van driver saw terrified faces of passengers moving at 500 mph and a totally erroneous description in a letter from a person who knew nothing whatsoever about the structural integrity of the buildings means that he is a much braver person than I.

Before I call architects kooks whose careers were spent building steel high rises, I would want to know a lot more about the subject than I do. Before I poke fun at nano-chemists and physicists, I would want to at least be able to read their papers and find the scientific flaws in their arguments.

Yet, none of the people who ridicule 9/11 skeptics are capable of this. How, for example, can Rall, Barnhardt, or Cockburn pass judgment on a nano-chemist with 40 years of experience and 60 scientific publications to his credit?

They cannot, but nevertheless do. They don’t hesitate to pass judgment on issues about which they have no knowledge or understanding. This is an interesting psychological phenomenon worthy of study and analysis.

Another interesting phenomenon is the strong emotional reactions that many have to 9/11, an event about which they have little information. Even the lead members of the 9/11 Commission itself have said that information was withheld from them and the commission was set up to fail. People who rush to the defense of NIST do not even know what they are defending as NIST refuses to release the details of the simulation upon which NIST bases its conclusion.

There is no 9/11 debate.

On the one hand there are credentialed experts who demonstrate problems in the official account, and on the other hand there are non-experts who denounce the experts as conspiracy kooks.

The experts are cautious and careful about what they say, and their detractors have thrown caution and care to the wind. That is the state of the debate.

LINK :

Further reading at:

http://www.globalres...xt=va&aid=26475

I normally don't quote a lengthy post such as this one. Sorry folks. There is to much irrefutable evidence in front of us not to ask questions. Sirius brings us the truth AGAIN! Not everyone believes. They're programmed that way, like it or not. Plans are to steal an entire generation. Thanks for your post Sirius! Best regards. Slay.

• Upvote 1

I normally don't quote a lengthy post such as this one. Sorry folks. There is to much irrefutable evidence in front of us not to ask questions. Sirius brings us the truth AGAIN! Not everyone believes. They're programmed that way, like it or not. Plans are to steal an entire generation. Thanks for your post Sirius! Best regards. Slay.

Thanks Slay and well said. I am going to post a full length 9/11 Hollywood speaks out, maybe the TV fans will open their minds up if they see their "actor heroes" ask questions.