Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The "Critics" of 9/11 Truth. Do They Have a Case?

Sirius

Just because you are unable to grasp the truth, which is common amongst the sheeple, you claim we "spin" and "concoct" everything. Prove it big guy.

I don't need Websters, we have an education system here, that is why I use my knowledge to school many like you about your own country.

Just what words are you talking about? You are just like the rest, state crap with nothing to back it up.

I wake people up or debunk others for a living, so people like you have no chance to relate...I enjoy what I do and can see you have no chance at that.

Someone who is awake should scare you, I know your future and it's not a pretty picture. Best have food put away now, you won't last without it.

So what was your purpose here? You usually troll posts you don't understand and make moronic comments to make yourself feel better?

Your just like the last loser, tough guy with no sack promoting weapons....get over it and try using your brain for once.

PS...Black Velvet is for wimps, It is the cheapest crap Whiskey made. But your lifestyle is your choice, not that there is anything wrong with that. Ta Ta

I have a question......Is it really necessary to resort to name calling because someone dosent share your opinion. Look its a free country....you can do as you wish....but what retort were you expecting? you post a lot of this stuff as an outsider.....then you expect a different reaction.....Its kinda like brothers fighting.....then the neighbors kid jumps one of the brothers.....What you have then? two brothers on your azz.

The point that Im trying to make....If your agenda is as you put it "to school the many"....."about your own country" I'll conced your educational assertion regarding the fine schools you have in Canada....The US will catch up soon, im sure!. What I don't get?.....This "I know more than you do" attitude. Im pretty smart myself (at least smarter than a 5th grader) despite the failing schools in the US. What I know for sure....derived from my sub par education.....Just because you believe something, dosent give you the right to castigate others because they dont, maybe thats a class they didn't offer in that fine educational system you have there.... Just saying

• Upvote 2

I have a question......Is it really necessary to resort to name calling because someone dosent share your opinion. Look its a free country....you can do as you wish....but what retort were you expecting? you post a lot of this stuff as an outsider.....then you expect a different reaction.....Its kinda like brothers fighting.....then the neighbors kid jumps one of the brothers.....What you have then? two brothers on your azz.

The point that Im trying to make....If your agenda is as you put it "to school the many"....."about your own country" I'll conced your educational assertion regarding the fine schools you have in Canada....The US will catch up soon, im sure!. What I don't get?.....This "I know more than you do" attitude. Im pretty smart myself (at least smarter than a 5th grader) despite the failing schools in the US. What I know for sure....derived from my sub par education.....Just because you believe something, dosent give you the right to castigate others because they dont, maybe thats a class they didn't offer in that fine educational system you have there.... Just saying

Hello Detriot, I am responding to your post because I think that you genuinely love your country and feel that in some way its good name is being sullied by non-Americans.

It's not a two brothers are fighting and someone jumps in scenario. It's a two brothers are sitting in their living room so engrossed watching TV that they don't notice a mass murderer with a knife advancing on them. Would you still think it wrong if a neighbour starts banging violently on the window to warn them about the impending danger.

There is actually no need for you to take offence because, what is happening in America is happening ALL over the world. They are constantly, constantly taking away our freedoms and decimating the middle-class so they can have their super-rich elite and a great mass of slaves - exactly like China.

You have seen much in your lifetime - tell me honestly that America is not going to the dogs. Think, could ALL that has gone wrong be the American public's fault? Is it really possible that every successive government/president only makes the situation worse still? Just by the law of chance alone someone should have got it right at least once. Whether you like it or not there is an agenda to destroy America and the American dollar. Soon it will be for the corporation by the corporation.

In fact, you should realise, the reason so much time and attention is being given to break America is because it is the toughest nut to crack. Asia and Africa are already in the belt, countries like Belgium and parts of Europe are like living in Stepford wives. The are not even allowed to buy Marmite!! The middle-east is being re-colonised.

But believe me, when I tell you that the moment one starts talking about this issue, numerous people will immediately attack, and often with great venom. I was instantly called stupid just because I won't believe that the WTCs that had been built to withstand a boeing crashing into them with a full fuel tank turned into pyroclastic DUST while they defied the laws of gravity and free-fell.

• Upvote 2

Hello Detriot, I am responding to your post because I think that you genuinely love your country and feel that in some way its good name is being sullied by non-Americans.

It's not a two brothers are fighting and someone jumps in scenario. It's a two brothers are sitting in their living room so engrossed watching TV that they don't notice a mass murderer with a knife advancing on them. Would you still think it wrong if a neighbour starts banging violently on the window to warn them about the impending danger.

There is actually no need for you to take offence because, what is happening in America is happening ALL over the world. They are constantly, constantly taking away our freedoms and decimating the middle-class so they can have their super-rich elite and a great mass of slaves - exactly like China.

You have seen much in your lifetime - tell me honestly that America is not going to the dogs. Think, could ALL that has gone wrong be the American public's fault? Is it really possible that every successive government/president only makes the situation worse still? Just by the law of chance alone someone should have got it right at least once. Whether you like it or not there is an agenda to destroy America and the American dollar. Soon it will be for the corporation by the corporation.

In fact, you should realise, the reason so much time and attention is being given to break America is because it is the toughest nut to crack. Asia and Africa are already in the belt, countries like Belgium and parts of Europe are like living in Stepford wives. The are not even allowed to buy Marmite!! The middle-east is being re-colonised.

But believe me, when I tell you that the moment one starts talking about this issue, numerous people will immediately attack, and often with great venom. I was instantly called stupid just because I won't believe that the WTCs that had been built to withstand a boeing crashing into them with a full fuel tank turned into pyroclastic DUST while they defied the laws of gravity and free-fell.

Look....I understand exactly whats happening in America. Im just one of those folks that made preparations for all contingent situations (debt free) when I had the chance. Having done that I live a good life! I should be dead for a long time before my family runs out of money. What I don't understand the venom that's spewed when folks dont agree. Just saying

Look....I understand exactly whats happening in America. Im just one of those folks that made preparations for all contingent situations (debt free) when I had the chance. Having done that I live a good life! I should be dead for a long time before my family runs out of money. What I don't understand the venom that's spewed when folks dont agree. Just saying

Sometimes Jazz the only reply that can be made is one that fires back on their own level, when someone had nothing to provide on the subject and just hurls insults or hints at the use of weapons to make their point. The jab at the education system is not at the person directly but just a harsh fact about the reality of the education system that has been made to fail by design and that with the mind controlling TV "programs" that go along with it make many people react the way they do.

I have one using Wikipedia telling me Rothschilds don't have any ownership in the Fed and central banks, and another using copy and paste from sites of people I know that debunk what he is saying and he doesn't realize it. Those I will just ignore now because it is like going back 6 years on the subject and dealing with paid trolls on other sites.

If you are referring to the BV is for wimps remark, that is just a continuation of a couple of posts we had a few months back, it is all good.

I do remember some of your posts that were directing insults towards myself or where I am from but you never went quite that far, but if you say you are prepared and debt free and have your family looked after then you deserve respect for stepping up and realizing what may happen and actually doing something about it.

If you are talking about any Fluoride remarks I make, it is not an insult, it is telling people they are being poisoned by design and it amazes me to this day when you warn some people about it, they get all bent out of shape. The same goes with Aspartame, which "NonLinear" posted a few days back, these are both a form of toxic waste that the government feels you need to ingest with no say in the matter.

Sirius...I had a really snappy reply set to go and decided it would be counter productive and not what I would like to represent...so I apologize for my previous post that was made with less than honorable intent....we are obviously a collection of very different experiences and I'm pretty sure we could spend a considerable amount of time on here trying to prove the other less than competent for not believing in what amounts to our own well ingrained perspectives....I will leave it that it is best for us to agree to disagree...

I do have a sincere question for you as it pertains to the Dinar and would appreciate it if you could help me understand your rational....you have not been the first person I have seen state this position and I'm curious how you would see this work...

In a previous post you said you thought it would RV 1 to 1 at which time the lower denoms would be released then they would redenominate.

Here is how I perceive you comments:

If they RV 1 to 1...a 25k dinar note would be the equivalent of $25K US dollars...

Next they would need to release the lower denoms as prices would need to be adjusted based on this new value...

Next they would redenominate deleting the the 0's which would make a 25K IQD equal to a new 25 IQD note.

I can only assume that you don't think they will delete the zeros when they redenominate....because if they did that new 25 Dinar note would be worth the equivalent of $25K US...which would give them an exchange rate of $1,000 US to one Dinar.

So is your belief that the redenomination will only be done to add they required languages and not to remove the 0's?

Now I could go on and on with 100's more questions that need answers on 9/11, and if you google "anything" debunked you will find something as the government employs thousands of "trolls" to surf the net posting crap information about anything being speculated from 9/11 to Obama's sexual preferences.

So until you know how to navigate through the lies and the false propaganda put out by the ones behind it all, you will just be confusing yourself and never getting anywhere.

There are videos about "fake planes" or holograms or scalar weapons or lasers fired from space to nuclear bombs being used...and many believe these frauds.

I am very very sorry sirus I did not fully understand until this post of yours that you are that bad off; mentally I mean... and no pill will fix what you have. I am sorry. chas32

I am very very sorry sirus I did not fully understand until this post of yours that you are that bad off; mentally I mean... and no pill will fix what you have. I am sorry. chas32

You probably it's still think Bush's fault we are heading into another recession, don't you?

You probably also believe the KKK is from the right, and don't accept they were formed by the dems.

Oh, let's see, you understand your "constitutional" rights too.

What a freaking joke.

We have no constitutional rights.

You would rather bash anyone that challenges your fantasy world of honest government, ethical politicians, and the bo is the messiah message.

And to think, of thousands of military put their lives on the line every day just so you can drink your koolaid.

Now THAT is pathetic.

Edited by divemaster5734

You are sorry, that is a fact. Don't come back until you have matured and done your homework.

It gets tiresome debunking someone so easily. Never done pills, but I will give you a hint, that water you drink

has the same main ingredient as Prozac. Yes, Sodium Fluoride. Your last post you claimed was 5 posts ago. Adios.

• Upvote 2

Sirius...I had a really snappy reply set to go and decided it would be counter productive and not what I would like to represent...so I apologize for my previous post that was made with less than honorable intent....we are obviously a collection of very different experiences and I'm pretty sure we could spend a considerable amount of time on here trying to prove the other less than competent for not believing in what amounts to our own well ingrained perspectives....I will leave it that it is best for us to agree to disagree...

I do have a sincere question for you as it pertains to the Dinar and would appreciate it if you could help me understand your rational....you have not been the first person I have seen state this position and I'm curious how you would see this work...

In a previous post you said you thought it would RV 1 to 1 at which time the lower denoms would be released then they would redenominate.

Here is how I perceive you comments:

If they RV 1 to 1...a 25k dinar note would be the equivalent of $25K US dollars...

Next they would need to release the lower denoms as prices would need to be adjusted based on this new value...

Next they would redenominate deleting the the 0's which would make a 25K IQD equal to a new 25 IQD note.

I can only assume that you don't think they will delete the zeros when they redenominate....because if they did that new 25 Dinar note would be worth the equivalent of $25K US...which would give them an exchange rate of $1,000 US to one Dinar.

So is your belief that the redenomination will only be done to add they required languages and not to remove the 0's?

My take on everything we have been seeing released in these repetitive articles is that we know they will bring out a whole new currency,

that was decided long ago to please the Kurdish people which has their language included on the future new notes.

But they have said it will take about 6 months to accomplish this and that they will both co-exist with each other, new and old notes for a time.

So IMO they want to please the Iraqi citizens and not cause any confusion with this procedure and also they want them to give up using the US dollar.

Why not bring out the older lower denominations that were printed already and RV the currency at 1:1 to build the confidence in the Dinar for the people.

Now I am aware of the amount of Dinar that has been in circulation but I am going on the hype that they have been slowly bringing in a large number of

the large denominations to bring down the total to something that is possible to cover. This could be where the Central Bank comes into play, and they

can loan Iraq enough to cover the rest which will in turn put them in debt to them forever..kind of like what the Fed does, and it works.

Now I believe that most of the large denominations will have been cashed in by the time they want to RD the currency so they remaining old notes, which

would be the smaller ones...1000 and less could now co-exist with the new currency as they are drawn out of circulation for good.

When they do RD the currency I can see them doing another RV or maybe an RI if they can, to bring the Dinar up nearer to the Kuwait dinar.

and then it will be closer to the strongest ME currency which they have stated they want.

What are the chance of this happening....I'm not sure but I can say I used to be about 80/20 (RV/RD) but I am moving closer to 50/50 chance lately as time

passes by, and I can see them just RV'ing our notes to a smaller amount like 10 cents with a time limit to cash in out of country to draw them all in cheaper.

Bottom line is I only invested this spring and only invested an amount I can say I threw away on a gamble if I lose it all, but really the knowledge gained on

currency trading and even on Iraq and the middle east has been well worth the money if you ask me.

I do think we will at least see small return, maybe triple and whatever I get in return I will look to invest it back into one or two companies inside Iraq,

like Oil or Communications and move on from there.

I just hope many invested aren't banking on it to change their lives because that can lead to some serious letdowns or even worse.

If somehow it does come out to a huge profit for all then I can't see the harm in that, people could use a pick-me up with all that is going on around us now.

I know you probably disagree and that is ok, I know what your thoughts are on the Dinar and if everyone agreed on everything the world would be too boring.

Let's just hope this can bring out some hope and help those who could really use it, if I make a ton off it I will be making family and friends happy I invested.

Peace for now...I hope that made some sense.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

You probably it's still think Bush's fault we are heading into another recession, don't you?

You probably also believe the KKK is from the right, and don't accept they were formed by the dems.

Oh, let's see, you understand your "constitutional" rights too.

What a freaking joke.

You would rather bash anyone that challenges your fantasy world of honest government, ethical politicians, and the bo is the messiah message.

And to think, of thousands of military put their lives on the line every day just so you can drink your koolaid.

Now THAT is pathetic.

You probably its still think Bush's fault weare heading into another recession, don't you?

Well that is a well written sentence. No; the recession is multi-faceted in nature and whose fault it is very complex to pin the fault on anyone person.

Oh, let's see, you understand your"constitutional" rights too.

Ok, is this a question or statement? Hmm...maybe trick question?

When did that happen? Enlighten me please.

You would rather bash anyone that challengesyour fantasy world of honest government, ethical politicians, and the bo is themessiah message.

I do believe I never said that governments or any government are always honest or ethical. But this sentence above also needs a little work.

I do not call it bashing how can I say this?…to provisional. Argumentative is better.

And to think, of thousands of military puttheir lives on the line every day just so you can drink your koolaid.

Well this really got me thinking, how anyone can make an assumption about my respect for the military by me having different ideas other than your own.

You probably also believethe KKK is from the right, and don't accept they were formed by the dems.

Well…I will be gosh darn on that there sentence…you fooled me

<br style="mso-special-character: line-break;"><br style="mso-special-character: line-break;">

I am 56 years old and do not have much time to mature.

• Upvote 2

Oh, let's see, you understand your"constitutional" rights too.

Ok, is this a question or statement? Hmm...maybe trick question?

When did that happen? Enlighten me please.

And to think, of thousands of military puttheir lives on the line every day just so you can drink your koolaid.

Well this really got me thinking, how anyone can make an assumption about my respect for the military by me having different ideas other than your own.

You probably also believethe KKK is from the right, and don't accept they were formed by the dems.

Well…I will be gosh darn on that there sentence…you fooled me

The constitution only outlines the US governments abilities. If you look further, you will see almost every single statue( because ALL us laws are civil statues) from the feds are based on one of their only rights, interstate commerce.

It is the companion document, the Bill of Rights, that outline our status.

Please, once again, try doing your OWN homework.

The KKK started as an enforcement arm of the Democratic party.

They murdered white Republicans, as well as blacks, mostly black Republicans.

Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican President.

So tell me, just how are your beloved dems treating you?

You ever hear of the Patriot Act?

I love it.

Even though we may have different view points truth is truth.

The Truth is, establishment politicians on both "sides" have been lying for hundreds of years.

It is time to get rid of all that refuse to constrain themselves to constitutionally mandated guidelines.

We need to hold global corporations to common ethics standards, and throw all the damn lobbyists out of DC.

As was posted earlier today, the one person hated by Democrat and Republican politicians everywhere, Ron Paul won ANOTHER straw poll.

he has been the ONLY politician to hold fast to his convictions for all 14 terms.

He was one of only a small group of people that were the "Truth" movement.

Now the rest of the country is realizing he was right the whole time.

Democrats can vote for Paul just to piss off the cons, Republicans can vote Paul just to piss off the libs.

Constitutionalists can vote for Paul to turn this country around.

I don't care what your reason is, just vote for Ron Paul

• Upvote 1

You ever hear of the Patriot Act?

Yes; and it was a very sad day for Americans when the Patriot Act passed. I am a Ron Paul supporter. So to set a judgement upon one for Ideas on a different subject is not a wise thing to do. Have you read Noam Chomsky yet? If one reads Chomsky does that mean that reader fully believes in all of what Chomsky advocates? Certainly not...when one wants to understand an opponent's point of view it is a good idea to read their opposing view. Like Patton read Rommel’s books on warfare to better understand what ons is up against. So does that make Patton aNazi?

• Upvote 2

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Abraham Lincoln

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth,they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts. Abraham Lincoln

These capitalists generally act harmoniously and inconcert, to fleece the people. Abraham Lincoln

Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all. Abraham Lincoln

I have some questions for anyone with architectural knowledge.

I watched the 9/11 event live,on TV, and before the first tower fell I saw a really huge red explosion on the side of the building opposite the side the plane crashed into it. This was some time after the crash. Spilled fuel was already burnt.

I was advised on this forum here that the reason for the explosion was due to fuel tanks and transformers and generators.

But I was thinking this morning about the logic of installing such equipment near the top of a tower instead of in the basement.

Like, just how would such fuel tanks get refilled? Would they really install this type of equipment mixed in with office space. The whole idea of it makes no sense to me. I'm no architect. But I am also not gullible.

The entire idea that there were fuel tanks up there seems totally lame to me now.

The only thing anyone knows about that day was that two hijacked aircraft hit the towers and they burned down to the ground. The rest is mere speculation. What we do know is that our government was slow to respond. Especially since they were warned of a planned attack.

you trolls look hungry this morning....here go get you something to eat....lol

Blatant ignorance.

• Upvote 1

The only thing anyone knows about that day was that two hijacked aircraft hit the towers and they burned down to the ground. The rest is mere speculation. What we do know is that our government was slow to respond. Especially since they were warned of a planned attack.

Blatant ignorance.

Well. We do know a lot more than that. We were told that 4 aircraft were hijacked and 2 flew into the towers. The govt. did not prove that the planes were hijacked. But, unlike the the governments conspiracy theory of the 19 terrorists that most everyone believes but is not supported by the evidence. Questions about the evidence to the contrary remain that just do not make phyisic, common, or any other kind of sense. But, I'm swimming upstream again against a heavy current.

Well. We do know a lot more than that. We were told that 4 aircraft were hijacked and 2 flew into the towers. The govt. did not prove that the planes were hijacked. But, unlike the the governments conspiracy theory of the 19 terrorists that most everyone believes but is not supported by the evidence. Questions about the evidence to the contrary remain that just do not make phyisic, common, or any other kind of sense. But, I'm swimming upstream again against a heavy current.

ATC reportedly heard the hijackers over the radio stating they had a bomb on Flight 93. Also there were numerous phone calls from people onboard the hijacked planes. I knew those planes were hijacked when the first plane hit the North Tower. It was common sense.

1. No pilot in his right mind would get that far off course.

2. No capable flight crew would be flying that rate of speed at that altitude.

Terrorist for sure. Now what I did not know was that there would be others. I expected the government would indeed know that the first plane was no accident. I still have flashbacks of that day everytime I go to work. :unsure:

Blatant ignorance.

lol...was that enough to buy you some breakfast this morning or do i need to give you more???? I think Maxine Waters is on the 20 dollar food stamp now...let me see if i can dig one up for ya....lol

• Downvote 1

ATC reportedly heard the hijackers over the radio stating they had a bomb on Flight 93. Also there were numerous phone calls from people onboard the hijacked planes. I knew those planes were hijacked when the first plane hit the North Tower. It was common sense.

Terrorist for sure. Now what I did not know was that there would be others. I expected the government would indeed know that the first plane was no accident. I still have flashbacks of that day everytime I go to work. :unsure:

Reportedly. I'm questioning everything. How can 2 arabs hold all those people at bay and control the planes at the same time with box cutters? I would think they would have had to kill the pilots because they would not fly the planes into the buildings. Then how do they get them out of the cockpit seats and themselves in and fly the planes (expertly in my opinion from the videos) and just make everyone just sit there? Just doesn't add up. If I was on one of those flights I would have done something as I know many others would have. If it's all true then why doesn't the FBI release the pentagon building video or photos that show the plane coming in and hitting? This is just one conversation but there is so much more that doesn't add up. NORAD does nothing. The NYC sector is taken down on that day for maintenance. On, and on and on.....and why do we attack Iraq?? If it was Osama Bin Laden then Afghanistan should have been targeted. Sorry, for your flashbacks. That day was a harder day for some.

Here is something for you to think about Chancellor.

!. No suicide bomber terrorist in his right mind would be flying around in a circle instead of flying straight into his target. Remember the Kamikaze pilots.

2. No half baked, barely can fly a single engine plane hijacker, would be ABLE to fly at that speed or excellent accuracy. Especially the one that hit the Pentagon.

3. No hot-blooded, was in a strip club and got into drunken brawls the night before Arabs, could possibly know the closely guarded military secret of exactly when to turn the transponders off. All three at precisely when the plane entered into its weakest signal areas.

4. 9-11 Commission MFR The memorandum recording Deena Burnett's interview with the 9/11 Commission talks of four calls, the first being a cellphone as it shows up on caller ID, although interestingly that call didn't appear on his cellphone bill!!!

5,. And that after making the big assumption that cellphones worked at that altitude because they were passing a highly built up area.

YES! And the Bill of Rights spells it out. BUT even talk about that matter, these days, automatically marks one a Terrorist. And you know what all that can lead to! Or one certainly should, at least.

Abraham Lincoln also stated, “The ballot is stronger than the bullet”. You will find, The Declaration ofIndependence, Bill of Rights, The U.S. Constitution, Amendments to the Constitution,The Federalist Papers and Anti-federalist papers here: http://www.foundingf...rs/fedindex.htm

The part we are talking about is in: The Declaration of Independence,which starts: “WHEN in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation”. (This pertains to the U.S. separation from England)….“But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government,and to provide new guards for their future security. Such has been the patien tsufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, al lhaving in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states. To prove this, let facts be submitted to a candid world”.

To Prove, The Declaration of Independence, the Founding Fathers had to announce it “to a candid world”.

Our founding father while writing the Constitution wrote papers called, The Federalist Papers,written and published in newspapers explaining the reasons for New York State voters to ratify the Constitution. Federalist Paper 9 and 10 fully explains the process for: The Union as a Safeguard against Domestic Faction and Insurrection. Federalist paper 10 is one of the most studied of the Federalist Papers. Our courts still reference the federalist papers for clarification and meaning of the Constitution.

Sorry for that…my fault. I should have explained the context of Lincoln’s quote better.