Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

9-14-11 Adam's Wed Night Chat

TexasGranny

Oh Boy, do I agree with you on this...Last night was ridiculous...Too much BS talk and some would not shut up to let Adam answer, so bottom line, not much got answered in my opinion....Kind of a waste of my time...we wait all week to hear what's going on.....I wish people would calm down..enough of the a-kissers...We all appreciate what Adam has to say.....let him say it please!

Priscilla, as a VIP member you really don't even need to go into the chats. Whenever important developments happen, I send the VIPs a direct email.

It's simply unrealistic to expect important developments every single week, so my Wednesday chats are simply a community service that I do for free even when nothing major has happened.

Thank you to all the members that remained calm and allowed me to get through the majority of the chat in a reasonably calm manner! :lol:

• Upvote 3

I sure hope Adam is wrong about his date but hey if it wont happen by thanksgiving im ok with that as long as it happens before Xmas :)

Easy... I'd be happy myself with that ( Thanksgiving or X-mas)..

But I think we'll go into 2012 the way things currently appear to be ( a few issues still to be solved)......Hopefully not too much into it......

Edited by umbertino

Hey we have waited this long . and we may have to wait a little longer. It is what it is. Besides. it a great ride !!!!!

I truly admire your patience Montana. I would last about 5 seconds be fore I popped hahahahahahaha Lotta sharks on this site that try to eat you at every opportunity.

Hi Adam, Why do you continue to suggest time frames? They truely feel like carrots. Throwing Thanksgiving out tonight seemed odd with no explanation on why you mentioned it?

No one knows when this will happen. Since so many of us follow you, maybe no time frames from you would be less stressful on all of us. Thanks for the chat :unsure:

I have indicated, with certitude, many times as to when an RV/RI/RD will occur. I am so certain about the time-frame that I will gladly state (again), for the record what I think the most likely time will be.

Ready?

Here goes...

About thirty seconds prior to me setting a new land speed record. You can hang your hat on that. That is as accurate as anyone will be regarding the question of a time-frame.

I really don't mean that in a derogatory manner, but anyone's guess is up for grabs. Where dates and rates are concerned, we know as much as Adam Montana. This ride is potentially near its end, but there are no guarantees, so don't allow the stress of uncertainty to be a burden. It is what it is.

Peace. Be still. B)

• Upvote 1

I agree with this idea 100% and would like to see the chat for VIP Members ONLY and then posted for all to see after the event.

+1 for you 'BrokeNoMore'!!!!!!! :D

GG

This is an excellent idea. Excellent!!! Unless ppl are committed enough to be VIP, they should only be allowed to contribute their questions prior to the live chat. I also want to read only what Adam has to say in response to legitimate questions, not to waste his time nor mine in watching ppl post thanks to him. Adam is surely aware that he is vitally appreciated by many of us. Those people remind me of barracuda attacking Adam all at the same time.

And Adam, if you read this, what about that picture?? <smile>

wow...you could lose a limb in there!

haha or your life!

agreed! id love to buy the boys new trucks! :)

Wow!! Can I be a boy-for-a-day at your house? lol

• Upvote 2

I rarely jump into a "pile of poo", but I couldn't ignore this one. I witnessed the disrespect shown towards the chat decorum and towards Adam specifically. It was frustrating to say the least, I just wanted to jump through the screen and choke the livin' **** out

of a few people, one of them in particular didn't even know who Adam was! I also recognized those same three names in a chat that sonny1 was trying to conduct, he barely got a word in edgewise and eventually gave up! (None of them were VIP's). There were some very good questions that were asked, but Adam never got a chance to answer them.

I know as a VIP, I get all the inside scoop, but even "we" don't ask all the questions that may be pertinent. As VIP's we've shown that we have a "vested" interest in the site. Participation and involvement are important parts of being a member and the chat room provides an avenue to exercise those responsibilities. I've participated in a few chats before when Adam was speaking, and it was very informative and very respectful, but last night was awful. I felt bad for Adam, and at the end, I just wanted to hand him a cold pak for the black eye he recieved.

I'd like to suggest a VIP chat and then maybe post information for non-VIP's somewhere on the boards. It's just a thought...

• Upvote 2

I rarely jump into a "pile of poo", but I couldn't ignore this one. I witnessed the disrespect shown towards the chat decorum and towards Adam specifically. It was frustrating to say the least, I just wanted to jump through the screen and choke the livin' **** out

of a few people, one of them in particular didn't even know who Adam was! I also recognized those same three names in a chat that sonny1 was trying to conduct, he barely got a word in edgewise and eventually gave up! (None of them were VIP's). There were some very good questions that were asked, but Adam never got a chance to answer them.

I know as a VIP, I get all the inside scoop, but even "we" don't ask all the questions that may be pertinent. As VIP's we've shown that we have a "vested" interest in the site. Participation and involvement are important parts of being a member and the chat room provides an avenue to exercise those responsibilities. I've participated in a few chats before when Adam was speaking, and it was very informative and very respectful, but last night was awful. I felt bad for Adam, and at the end, I just wanted to hand him a cold pak for the black eye he recieved.

I'd like to suggest a VIP chat and then maybe post information for non-VIP's somewhere on the boards. It's just a thought...

ohmy.gifI totally agree with you!..but Adam surely would ruffle a lot of feathers if he changed it now!

Hello to all...been a while! I decided to sit back and let this do its thing instead of waiting on every article, post, chat, etc!

Not that it did any good!

I hope all are well and want to thank you for posting the chat TexasGranny, and thanks to you as well Adam for your time!!

I think 99% of the people in chat are very respectful and DO appreciate the weekly chats, so I don't plan on changing the venue. I will continue to do them as a public service for as long as necessary.

Regarding VIP chats - it won't happen. We tried it in the past and there just isn't enough daily news that is truly VIP worthy... If you want to pay for social chatter, I think another site is charging for that :lol:

Any VIP that has a question can ask it in the VIP section and I will personally answer it (unless someone else beats me to it! It happens pretty regular lately, we've got a GREAT group in there. Very respectful, mature, and educated.)

• Upvote 1

Well I guess that about covers it .... VIP chat? Nice idea.

38 had an attitude with Adam last time also. I would ban him.

Az$ kissers????? Yes, all ty's does take up screen lines. wah, wah, wah! Maybe it's just a Southern thing but don't you show appreciation for those that have done things for you? I thank the two fellows that introduced me to this investment (almost 6 years ago) when ever we talk about dinar. Adam, his staff and other members on this site have opened up worlds of information to me that I would have, likely, never known. Not just on a financial / dinar level. Today, I read a post by "Quietlearner" which truely touched my heart and made me reflect on my own life and what true wealth is. Thank you Quietlearner. I very indebted to many of you and will be forever grateful.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am a vested VIP. I dont azz kiss. I treat royalty ppl and poverty ppl equally. But I AM TRULY grateful that someone like Adam Montanna would help common people like me be involved in what for me is a RARE opportunity. If he ever comes to Vidalia Louisiana he will have the Best Ribeye Steak and Shrimp he has ever had...Mick style. This could change my families lives and I truly VALUE IT.

I think what happened, people feel this is so close, whether RV(please, please) or RD(ick), there is much emotion especially for those who have been here for so long. Actually I think they are the most patient. It is those of us here who have not been in this investment for a short time that impatience is eating up the nerve endings. Or the planets alignment or we are well impatient with politics of Iraq. Or just life in general.

Too bad for ridewithme38 he was a general pain in the azz, but cute at times. I don't know what his agenda was, I really don't, he had some points to be made he just needs to learn a little diplomacy. Actually he pretty much pizzed me off most of the time. I don't know if he has been banned on this board or he is just pouting, but when one has been around awhile you don't walk into someones house and ask where they got the money to build it and who were your contacts. That would send your azz out the door pronto and the little yorkie biting your heels all the way down the driveway.

Sometimes we forget while typing away behind the screen on a keyboard, respect will get you much further than smart azz comments trying to prove something because no one can see who you are. Nuff said.

Enjoy the chats Adam Montana and all who contribute. And really I am not trying to kiss up to ya! ;)

Edited by Bumper64
Edited language

Too bad for ridewithme38 he was a general pain in the azz, but cute at times. I don't know what his agenda was, I really don't, he had some points to be made he just needs to learn a little diplomacy. Actually he pretty much pizzed me off most of the time. I don't know if he has been banned on this board or he is just pouting, but when one has been around awhile you don't walk into someones house and ask where they got the money to build it and who were your contacts. That would send your azz out the door pronto and the little yorkie biting your heels all the way down the driveway.

I was banned....And if that guy tells me that he got marble countertops for the price of paper plates...i'm going to call BS and ask him to prove it...It may get you thrown out.....but a substantial claim requires an substantial answer

Alot of people on here say that if someone is saying they have 'sources' that you SHOULD demand they tell you who they are...because with someone like Okie those sources are BS...Why is Adam beyond question? Me personally, i believe EVERYONE is equal, i won't bow down to people...we are all on the same footing..if this forum requires i accept everything without question....it's not the forum for me

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I was banned....And if that guy tells me that he got marble countertops for the price of paper plates...i'm going to call BS and ask him to prove it...It may get you thrown out.....but a rediculous claim requires an answer

Alot of people on here say that if someone is saying they have 'sources' that you SHOULD demand they tell you who they are...because with someone like Okie those sources are BS...Why is Adam beyond question?

Wow! You are here with the living! You can take that up with him. But as I said before respect and diplomacy will get you further in your inquiries. You might also look into his books, you might find some answers there. Doncha think? I mean if your interested.

• Upvote 2

This was the first chat I sat in on. I was surprised at the rudeness of the folks not allowing him to answer. They were flooding questions. And never waiting for a reply. I can see 2 or 3 coming at the same time, but that might be all that gets answered. We have to recognize that and just wait till next time. Some have the same question and don't bother to wait for the answer and it gets asked 4 different ways before he could answer it. I think next time I will just get the after-market post. One thing we can do is let him know we appreciate him taking time out of his schedule to give some updates.

Well here is a thought. Post your questions, let him answer the posts, then he can open the floor. Something like that?

On another forum i visit, you PM you questions to a Chat Mod, then that Chat Mod posts the question to who ever the guest is at that time...it'll allow the Mod's to monitor the questions asked, but still allow all the questions to be asked

• Upvote 1

On another forum i visit, you PM you questions to a Chat Mod, then that Chat Mod posts the question to who ever the guest is at that time...it'll allow the Mod's to monitor the questions asked, but still allow all the questions to be asked

Well then by all means go there you will not be missed here. pffffff!!!! You act like someone owes you something we are all in this together if you need to bully someone then go away!!!

• Upvote 2

That chat system only allows 250 people on at a time, we frequently fly past 500 and when hot news is out we fly past 1000.

Unfortunately there is no chat software available that offers moderated chats to our level of traffic.

Fortunately most of our group is very respectful and we are able to make do with what we have.

:twothumbs:

Well then by all means go there you will not be missed here. pffffff!!!! You act like someone owes you something we are all in this together if you need to bully someone then go away!!!

I've got to admit i'm still confused about the bully or being disrespectful comment...all i really asked was for Adam's credentials....I would think we would ask that of anyone we ask advice for or want to learn from? I only asked once, so the 'repeatedly asked' thing confused me also...

That chat system only allows 250 people on at a time, we frequently fly past 500 and when hot news is out we fly past 1000.

Unfortunately there is no chat software available that offers moderated chats to our level of traffic.

Fortunately most of our group is very respectful and we are able to make do with what we have.

:twothumbs:

In the past i've had good success with this program... http://www.123flashchat.com/

You can save a bit of money(if thats an issue) if you don't pay for the video chat option...I've found it to be very reliable, and have had a few big groups when we've had Congressmen or Lobbyist on (actually once i had both, it was VERY exciting)

Edited by Ridewithyo38