Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FOURTEEN FACTS THAT ARE A MUST READ ~

Below is from an email that was forwarded to a friend from whomever, and was then forwarded to me by my friend. I have no link or anything else to go along with it. I found it to be more well written and thought out than the typical guru drivel that usually arrives in these emails. At least it wasn't all in CAPS, misspelled and gramatically slaughtered. I can answer no questions about this as I have no more knowledge than you may have about the ultimate source of this information. From the last lines I assume it was posted at a dinar site somewhere.

Fact # 1) The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made . . . and the process cannot be stopped at this point . . .

Fact # 2) Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer . . . George Bush . . . with the approval of the UNSC [united Nations Security Council] and Secretary General . . . Dr Shabibi cannot be removed by Maliki . . .

Fact # 3) among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar . . . that did not happen . . . they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar . . . an opening RV of the IQD . . .

Fact # 4) several weeks ago the UNSC/Secretary General authorized a release of 1 billion U.S. Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid . . . these funds belong to that nation . . . the USA cannot pay the funding without the reval of the dinar . . . this statement was made in a speech by Mr Hutchinson of the United Kingdom . . . who is the foreign development secretary . . .

Fact # 5) several days ago . . . there was a meeting of the world's players Central Bank President . . . along with Christine Lagarde IMF [international Monetary Fund] . . . WTO [World Trade Organization] . . . and WB [World Bank] were represented . . . they were directed to immediately take aggressive action to "reset" the global economy by use of a "New Currency" which had a sustained value (the IQD) . . . this was supported by Shabibi’s statements for the dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank president was represented . . . the dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started . . .

Fact # 6) should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner . . . he WILL BE REMOVED . . . do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment . . . the directive has been given and will be carried out . . .

Fact # 7) this nonsense of the dinar coming out at $1.00 . . . is just that . . . nonsense . . . the dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22 . . . since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered . . . natural gas deals . . . agriculture deals . . . gold deals . . . etc . . . why would they return the dinar to the world stage after discovering all these assets at a rate far less than when they removed it . . .

Fact # 8) each dinar printed in the new denominations is BACKED BY GOLD . . . now . . .

Fact # 9) with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order . . . why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this . . .

Fact # 10) in addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the Deutsche Mark and Franc . . . they [Germany/France] are about to bounce the Euro . . . I am certain that other nations in the European Union will follow . . . they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE European Union (a blow to the Rothschild’s) . . .

Fact # 11) I have always stated that the base rate of the dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00 with the devalue of the dollar and Euro . . . it is possible it could come in at $6.00 . . . however . . . I would not be looking for that amount upon cash-in . . . we would most likely receive $3.75 to $4.40 . . . with the balance being split between banks . . . Fed/U.S. Treasury . . .

Fact # 12) they cannot crash the dollar with the turmoil in Europe . . . the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan . . . I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold . . .

Fact # 13) I have been informed that the RV of the dinar is being worked at this very moment . . . and all are on board . . . I am expecting to see it this week before or by Thursday the 15th . . . should that not occur . . . I will be looking for this month . . .

Fact # 14) Christine Lagarde IMF [international Monetary Fund] was very clear . . . they are to MOVE NOW . . . funding that will come from the RV from the mouth of Shibibi "The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped" . . . meaning the word has already been given to activate through all central banks associated with Basel . . . IMF [international Monetary Fund] . . . WB [World Bank] . . . WTO [World Trade Organization] . . . for a few months now I have watched the chat here . . just thought I would come on and give you folks some factual information

Nighthk11 – 09/14

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

Fact # 10) in addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the Deutsche Mark and Franc . . . they [Germany/France] are about to bounce the Euro . .

End Quote

Really now? The strongest European Economy ( Germany) is about to drop the Euro? I call this BS.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Fact # 7) this nonsense of the dinar coming out at $1.00 . . . is just that . . . nonsense . . . the dinar was removed from the world stage at a rate of $3.22 . . . since that time we have seen new oil wells discovered . . . natural gas deals . . . agriculture deals . . . gold deals . . . etc . . . why would they return the dinar to the world stage after discovering all these assets at a rate far less than when they removed it . . .

End Quote

It takes some Nerve to call that a fact.... The OP simply ASS-UMES something.....He's entitled to that but it's just his / her authoritative opinion....Zilch fact.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

only fact I can see is that the post is in the rumor section....otherwise...not so much

Yep - it's amazing how they always refer to their so-called intel as "facts" when inevitably, less than 48 hours later it's always proven to be "fiction." Yet they have absolutely no problem ignoring THAT fact and posting new fiction shortly thereafter as if it never happened. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Below is from an email that was forwarded to a friend from whomever, and was then forwarded to me by my friend. I have no link or anything else to go along with it. I found it to be more well written and thought out than the typical guru drivel that usually arrives in these emails. At least it wasn't all in CAPS, misspelled and gramatically slaughtered. I can answer no questions about this as I have no more knowledge than you may have about the ultimate source of this information. From the last lines I assume it was posted at a dinar site somewhere.

Fact # 1) The decision to RV the Dinar has already been made . . . and the process cannot be stopped at this point . . .

Fact # 2) Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi was appointed to his position by Art Bremer . . . George Bush . . . with the approval of the UNSC [united Nations Security Council] and Secretary General . . . Dr Shabibi cannot be removed by Maliki . . .

Fact # 3) among the items I read this day is a reval of the Kuwaiti Dinar . . . that did not happen . . . they merely raised their sell rate against the dollar . . . an opening RV of the IQD . . .

Fact # 4) several weeks ago the UNSC/Secretary General authorized a release of 1 billion U.S. Dollars for Libya in humanitarian aid . . . these funds belong to that nation . . . the USA cannot pay the funding without the reval of the dinar . . . this statement was made in a speech by Mr Hutchinson of the United Kingdom . . . who is the foreign development secretary . . .

Fact # 5) several days ago . . . there was a meeting of the world's players Central Bank President . . . along with Christine Lagarde IMF [international Monetary Fund] . . . WTO [World Trade Organization] . . . and WB [World Bank] were represented . . . they were directed to immediately take aggressive action to "reset" the global economy by use of a "New Currency" which had a sustained value (the IQD) . . . this was supported by Shabibi’s statements for the dinar to be used in reserves of each nation whose central bank president was represented . . . the dinar is set to RV almost immediately and the process has already started . . .

Fact # 6) should Maliki attempt to depose Shibibi in any manner . . . he WILL BE REMOVED . . . do not be misled by the hype coming out of Iraq at this moment . . . the directive has been given and will be carried out . . .

Fact # 8) each dinar printed in the new denominations is BACKED BY GOLD . . . now . . .

Fact # 9) with the powers that control commerce in the world giving the order . . . why would anyone think that a know nothing thief and liar like Maliki could stop this . . .

Fact # 10) in addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the Deutsche Mark and Franc . . . they [Germany/France] are about to bounce the Euro . . . I am certain that other nations in the European Union will follow . . . they have also publicly stated that this will be the DEMISE OF THE European Union (a blow to the Rothschild’s) . . .

Fact # 11) I have always stated that the base rate of the dinar upon its re-introduction will be $3.00 with the devalue of the dollar and Euro . . . it is possible it could come in at $6.00 . . . however . . . I would not be looking for that amount upon cash-in . . . we would most likely receive $3.75 to $4.40 . . . with the balance being split between banks . . . Fed/U.S. Treasury . . .

Fact # 12) they cannot crash the dollar with the turmoil in Europe . . . the dollar will be safe until these devils come up with another plan . . . I would expect it to go to .86 cents and hold . . .

Fact # 13) I have been informed that the RV of the dinar is being worked at this very moment . . . and all are on board . . . I am expecting to see it this week before or by Thursday the 15th . . . should that not occur . . . I will be looking for this month . . .

Fact # 14) Christine Lagarde IMF [international Monetary Fund] was very clear . . . they are to MOVE NOW . . . funding that will come from the RV from the mouth of Shibibi "The implementation of the revalue of the Dinar is a process that at this stage cannot be stopped" . . . meaning the word has already been given to activate through all central banks associated with Basel . . . IMF [international Monetary Fund] . . . WB [World Bank] . . . WTO [World Trade Organization] . . . for a few months now I have watched the chat here . . just thought I would come on and give you folks some factual information

Nighthk11 – 09/14

there is a difference between an opinion and a hypothesis really there is.............Fact # 1) the iqd will RV Fact #2) not known at this time.............................................

• Upvote 2

Fact # 10) in addition Germany/France have sent orders to de La rue for a new printing of the Deutsche Mark and Franc . . . they [Germany/France] are about to bounce the Euro . .

End Quote

Really now? The strongest European Economy ( Germany) is about to drop the Euro? I call this BS.

I don't know about the de La rue rumor but the Euro and or the European union is in trouble, so this would not necessarily be unthinkable.

These rumblings have been talked about all day.

http://blogs.telegra...into-the-abyss/

• Upvote 1

End Quote

It makes sense to me, Germany is doing good economically, why should they let the euro drag them down?

• Upvote 2

End Quote

You must have missed that tidbit. Germany has wanted to recapture their own currency for over 12 mos. The EU has done everything in the organizations power to prevent Germanys exit.

The reasons for this is just what you sighted. Would you want your robust economy to be torpedoed by Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, etc when you could make it on your own?

Edited by tcat1

End Quote

It takes some Nerve to call that a fact.... The OP simply ASS-UMES something.....He's entitled to that but it's just his / her authoritative opinion....Zilch fact.

umbertino check this out:

Report: Costs of leaving euro higher than bailouts

Economists at Swiss bank UBS say leaving euro would cost countries half their economy upfront

tweet9EmailPrintOn Tuesday September 6, 2011, 8:15 pm EDT

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) -- Leaving the euro would cost Europe's indebted countries 40 to 50 percent of their entire economy -- in just the first year, with heavy costs continuing for years, economists for Swiss bank UBS say in a report.

Leaving the euro would be so legally, politically and financially complicated, that the report concludes it has "close to zero probability," and that some form of closer European cooperation between euro member countries on budgeting and spending is more likely.

Despite the low probability, economists Stephane Deo, Paul Donovan and Larry Hatheway tried to model what would happen if a country pulled out of the currency. Costs included a probable collapse of the departing country's banking system and its trade with other euro countries, as well as government debt default and widespread corporate bankruptcies.

The result: it would cost a financially weak euro country -- such as Greece or Portugal -- between euro9,500 to euro11,500 ($13,300 to $16,100) per person, or 40 to 50 percent of annual gross domestic product in just the first year, with euro3,000-euro4,000 per person in costs each following year.

As a bottom line, they compared the eurozone to residency at the Eagles' "Hotel California": "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." ( I knew you would like that one) :D

While conceding that the shared 17-country currency is flawed and needs changes, they said recent statements by some German lawmakers and economists about expelling Greece were based on misconceptions.

To avoid defaulting on its debts, Greece has needed two expensive rounds of bailout loans that have been unpopular in Germany -- the largest contributor of loan guarantees. Greece used the access to low-cost borrowing it gained by joining the euro in 2000 to run up large amounts of government debt. Ireland and Portugal have also needed bailouts.

The European Union treaty, the UBS report said, has no provision for expulsion and only sketchy provisions for withdrawing voluntarily from the EU itself, not the euro -- although in practice it would be impossible to do one without the other.

The costs arise from people rushing to pull their assets out of banks before they can be switched into a new currency that's less valuable, and from the devaluation of the currency. They estimated a 60 percent drop in the new currency, a 7-percentage point rise in borrowing costs for everyone from skeptical creditors afterwards, a drop in trade of 50 percent, and the loss of 30 percent of bank deposits, used to recapitalize the collapsed banks.

Euro withdrawal would lead to capital controls, possible closure of the country's borders to prevent cash flight ahead of the changeover, and possible secession of discontented regions, not to mention the loss of Europe's prestige in the world.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Report-Costs-of-leaving-euro-apf-2856130053.html?x=0

• Upvote 1

umbertino check this out:

Report: Costs of leaving euro higher than bailouts

Economists at Swiss bank UBS say leaving euro would cost countries half their economy upfront

tweet9EmailPrintOn Tuesday September 6, 2011, 8:15 pm EDT

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) -- Leaving the euro would cost Europe's indebted countries 40 to 50 percent of their entire economy -- in just the first year, with heavy costs continuing for years, economists for Swiss bank UBS say in a report.

Leaving the euro would be so legally, politically and financially complicated, that the report concludes it has "close to zero probability," and that some form of closer European cooperation between euro member countries on budgeting and spending is more likely.

Despite the low probability, economists Stephane Deo, Paul Donovan and Larry Hatheway tried to model what would happen if a country pulled out of the currency. Costs included a probable collapse of the departing country's banking system and its trade with other euro countries, as well as government debt default and widespread corporate bankruptcies.

The result: it would cost a financially weak euro country -- such as Greece or Portugal -- between euro9,500 to euro11,500 ($13,300 to $16,100) per person, or 40 to 50 percent of annual gross domestic product in just the first year, with euro3,000-euro4,000 per person in costs each following year.

As a bottom line, they compared the eurozone to residency at the Eagles' "Hotel California": "You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave." ( I knew you would like that one) :D

While conceding that the shared 17-country currency is flawed and needs changes, they said recent statements by some German lawmakers and economists about expelling Greece were based on misconceptions.

To avoid defaulting on its debts, Greece has needed two expensive rounds of bailout loans that have been unpopular in Germany -- the largest contributor of loan guarantees. Greece used the access to low-cost borrowing it gained by joining the euro in 2000 to run up large amounts of government debt. Ireland and Portugal have also needed bailouts.

The European Union treaty, the UBS report said, has no provision for expulsion and only sketchy provisions for withdrawing voluntarily from the EU itself, not the euro -- although in practice it would be impossible to do one without the other.

The costs arise from people rushing to pull their assets out of banks before they can be switched into a new currency that's less valuable, and from the devaluation of the currency. They estimated a 60 percent drop in the new currency, a 7-percentage point rise in borrowing costs for everyone from skeptical creditors afterwards, a drop in trade of 50 percent, and the loss of 30 percent of bank deposits, used to recapitalize the collapsed banks.

Euro withdrawal would lead to capital controls, possible closure of the country's borders to prevent cash flight ahead of the changeover, and possible secession of discontented regions, not to mention the loss of Europe's prestige in the world.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Report-Costs-of-leaving-euro-apf-2856130053.html?x=0

Thanks....That supports my idea that the Euro won't be dropped at least anytime soon and probably never.

What a bogus list. There isn't a single "fact" in it. It's all opinion, supposition, and assumption. If this is what passes as intel in the world of dinar, it's no wonder people call this "investment" a scam. You can't state opinion as fact and expect to have any credibility. Every passing day leads me to believe there is absolutely no validity to this mania.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

• 1 month later...

End Quote

Thank you. And let the pumping begin! Tis the season...

• Upvote 1