Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency ...With the deal?

With the deal?

2011-09-14

By Allah Yahya

I'm not economically nor work in money markets and securities not proximate address.. I sometimes even I sinned. table. How do I have to talk about Iraqi currency being talk about deleting its zeroes?

But I can say with confidence that the booming economy of any country based on intuitive things: increasing exports to imports, and support national industry and the prosperity and development of agricultural movement and fighting unemployment and creating factories and create opportunities for employment.

Educating citizens to national wealth belongs to everyone and everyone protection and use of better use ...

This side ... The second aspect lies in the nature of the cover enjoyed by Iraqi currency paper gold or foreign exchange. Which hides the details of what we have and don't we know if exists or that the inflation caused by the absence of this cover.

We get to the third side can ask of him. How much money will be spent to replace Iraq its currencies cash paper editions of the new currency that no zeros?

Will certainly be of course abroad, Iraq would need to huge sums in order to complete this project that will bring financial boom for don't believe the Iraqi economy and richest of the Iraqi currency welaikoi to strengthen other currencies which compete with the Iraqi currency and privileges and vast differences namespaces.

Again: I an emergency (culture) but this extraordinary architectural wonder many Iraqis want to understand and ask for interest accruing to Iraq and Iraqis Exchange c…. Does this collapse that we all know, we live every day will change if the Iraqi currency has been replaced and deleted the associated existence of zeros, or that the issue just open ways of spending, and people ... What does not solve the one concern of enormous concerns weighing on them?

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsabah.com%2Far%2F2097%2F8%2F60968%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%9F.htm%3Ftpl%3D13

• Upvote 2

First -At the horizontal level: delete the three zeroes -Transfer of 30 trillion dinars to $ 30 billion by deleting three zeros from the current currency and replace it with a new currency making it easier to handle arithmetic with numbers are less numerous on the level of the accounts of the federal budget, budgets of banks and companies as well as balancing family cash (individuals) without arranging any change or change of income or monetary wealth of the people, the natural and moral as well as the lack of impact on the contracts and obligations between natural persons and legal entities all. It generates a so-function sports homogeneous degree zero Homogenous Function of Degree Zero, as long as the amount of new money covers the smaller number in the package of commodity exchange in the same old money with the largest number. SOUNDS LIKE A LOP TO ME SORRY GO RV.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Placement of nouns and verbs is inconsistent with the English I was raised with. This always makes me suspect the origin of any information presented.

You need to practice sentence structure before you try and create rumors here. WE are a damn suspicious bunch at this point in time.

And you just set off every alarm I have.

Go peddle this gibberish somewhere else.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Placement of nouns and verbs is inconsistent with the English I was raised with. This always makes me suspect the origin of any information presented.

You need to practice sentence structure before you try and create rumors here. WE are a damn suspicious bunch at this point in time.

1xtra you have the link !!!! why Bash PPG?

Thanks for the post ppg

Edited by estephan
  • Upvote 3

To me this is not someone trying to peddle anything here at this site.This sounds like an editorial written by an iraqi about the plan to delete the zeros and how he feels it would not be good for the people of Iraq. Sorry for my sentence structure but actually I didnt think we were getting a grade here. Also Iam not part of the We that are suspicious here or any where. thanks Chris

• Upvote 1

Hello and i really hope you are not talking to me about peddling my gibbrish somewhere else for one thing i provide links with each and everyone of my post so you need to go back and look at the things i have posted here over the year

thank you

PPG

1xtra you have the link !!!! why Bash PPG?

Thanks for the post ppg

THANK YOU SOME PEOPLE OR JUST TO STUPID TO LOOK FOR THE LINK I GUESS BEEN POSTING HERE FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND HAVE ALOT OF TRUE FRIENDS ON HERE AND RUMOR STARTER I AM NOT JUST ASK AROUND THANKS FOR STICKING UP FOR ME

PPG

• Upvote 2

Thanks PPG....I for one know you always have a link to back your post and you are not one for rumors. AND I like it when you do all the research and I get to 'just' read it :):)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH IT JUST REALLY GETS TO ME WHEN I TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE SOMETHING AND PEOPLE JUST SAY THINGS ABOUT ME THAT ARE SO VERY UNTRUE AND UNKIND SO THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WORDS OF KINDNESS THEY ARE WHY I STILL POST HERE

PPG

• Upvote 2

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH IT JUST REALLY GETS TO ME WHEN I TAKE THE TIME TO SHARE SOMETHING AND PEOPLE JUST SAY THINGS ABOUT ME THAT ARE SO VERY UNTRUE AND UNKIND SO THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR WORDS OF KINDNESS THEY ARE WHY I STILL POST HERE

PPG

Thank you for the post, PPG. I think we can agree here, that the people that never bring over a news article, never do anything to bring anything, are the first to criticize.

I would like to mention an observation, and that is the translators do seem to have different degrees of accuracy. Microsoft and Google do seem to translate somewhat differently. There maybe more translators, I do not know.

Keep up the great work. Your time is appreciated!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the post, PPG. I think we can agree here, that the people that never bring over a news article, never do anything to bring anything, are the first to criticize.

I would like to mention an observation, and that is the translators do seem to have different degrees of accuracy. Microsoft and Google do seem to translate somewhat differently. There maybe more translators, I do not know.

Keep up the great work. Your time is appreciated!

THANK YOU I WILL KEEP UP WITH THE POST FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DO APPRECIATE THE TIME IT TAKES TO DO THIS

PPG