Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HERE'S THE WEBSITE TO REPORT SMEAR, GOSSIP AND ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS ON OUR PREZ.

chocolate1

when you make statements like that-it's best to provide links for substantiation purposes. thnx

"...and you would not be demanding this information..."

As far as anyone posting links just to educate you, and perhaps anyone else who may have doubts.

Why not go and do some research for yourself? "...Then you will not have any concern at all about the truth/lies that have been uncovered

regarding your hero BO..

Best Regards

i am not saying i agree or disagree with you.

...its just a good habit, actually a prerequisite, in all venues (public/private agencies) when making such claims to bring your substantiation with you. that's all, especially when you are responding and opposing what someone else has said. And, I never "demanded" anything from you. :)

You make claims and then tell people to go do the research themselves. You sound like a bad credit agency :lol: ! "you owe $500.00 but its up to you to find out why, where and to whom!" :lol:

Know what I mean? O is not my hero as you assume, and I am not a dem or a member of the GOP-and it does not matter what political party i am in, really.

now about all those links of information you supposedly have and are holding back ....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You people are funny, not very well informed but funny Obama in 2012, get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Non of you have any real bases for your disrespect of the President other than Hate, talk about rehtoric thats all you spill, not one of you have any real facts you all just repeat what you hear someone else say and the garbage fed to you by the media, but when it boils down to it he will be re-elected because the media can't fool the masses and it will show at the polls, because one thing is for sure hate is fueled by ignorance and it certainly shows so go ahead with all of your disrespect for our President ( I know I know he's not your President) well they do have flights headed out every day pick a country, see you at the Polls.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

You people are funny, not very well informed but funny Obama in 2012, get used to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Non of you have any real bases for your disrespect of the President other than Hate, talk about rehtoric thats all you spill, not one of you have any real facts you all just repeat what you hear someone else say and the garbage fed to you by the media, but when it boils down to it he will be re-elected because the media can't fool the masses and it will show at the polls, because one thing is for sure hate is fueled by ignorance and it certainly shows so go ahead with all of your disrespect for our President ( I know I know he's not your President) well they do have flights headed out every day pick a country, see you at the Polls.

there you have it, Chape. Substantiation is key. Do not just repeat what you hear others say. if you have actually read it somewhere-send the links.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OK Tarsi I ask you the same question I asked Chocolate, which she seems either unable or unwilling to answer. What has Obama DONE for you or the country to make you so loyal and approving of him?

Chocolate1.

Wow! I don't even know where to begin. Suffice to say, even many liberal democrats

are abandoning his ship of state! You can pay 50% 60% or more in taxes if you wish.

Please leave the rest of us alone. Keep this site for Dinar. if you feel the need for political

discourse there are web sites for you to express your opinion.

Thanks,

hambones

...besides-why am i getting so much attention on this? <_< the actual subject matter was the new website out to report folks who smear our prez. You guys totally missed the point.

The point is that Freedom of Speach is almost non-existent, anymore. The other point is that this event is unprecedented and sounds like something that was predicted by others like Huxley, Orwel, The book of Revelations, etc.

Why bash me? I am just a nobody. Your anger has been around way before i arrived on the scene. I am not your problem. Besides, you are dumping on the wrong person-send all that vitriol somewhere else-i cannot do anything with your comments, suggestions, dissatisfaction, etc. Contact your Representatives, man! Your Law makers. UR Senator and Congress person is a good start. thnx

• Downvote 1

I still have faith that our current prez will bounce back for this country and for himself (votes). I think he just needed to warm up a little. besides-he was attempting to clear the mess of his predecessor. yes, he may have some bad advisors and consultants-but i think he's got his mojo on now. watch him bounce back and we/i am gonna love him even more!

http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/join-attack-wire-today

Thier alot Americans slamming him, the Web SiteS are the voice speaking out against this regime. This man not qualified to be President of the USA!! He DESTORYING the USA. enuff said God Bless Everybody

• Upvote 2

while everyone is entitled to their opinion in America, I have to believe he is an utter joke! Quit blaming everything on his predecessor, how cliche. What has B.O. done that helps Americans? Absolutely nothing. Someone bought and paid for him to get into office.

When America spoke on Healthcare by voting a republican into Ted Kennedy's seat, what did he do? Had his congress vote on passage of a senate bill, I've never seen this done before, on a Sunday night. I will bet you 1 million Dinars he never read the entire bill personally.

He has done ZERO to help the economy and jobs and now that re election is looming, he talks to the nation about the urgency of his job creation plan, and oh by the way, I'll tell you how we will pay for it later.

Americans vote your pocket book! If you feel you are better off now since B.O. was elected vote for him. If you feel hic We need change rhetoric, still applies, by all means vote for change and get rid of him!

• Upvote 2

Or one would vote for him based solely on his skin color!

ignorant comment and one that was predicted by so many before you and I. people are going to start blaming each other, and worse, for what has happened.

Hitler blamed the Jews for his screw ups and lack of knowing what to do. I do not think you thought it out carefully before you decided to make that statement....

• Upvote 1

No I just find comfort in knowing that I dont have to worry about terrorists slitting my throat and hijacking my airplane using them as flying bombs while he is in office :angry:

Really? are you talking about o? no way jose, that was bc obummer. he's a radical like you and your friend chocolate1. inherited? still using that? 3 years later, and when does he become responsible for all the liberties he gave up. you need to use your google to find the truth. and stop quitting when you find it. you just don't want to believe it.

ignorant comment and one that was predicted by so many before you and I. people are going to start blaming each other, and worse, for what has happened.

Hitler blamed the Jews for his screw ups and lack of knowing what to do. I do not think you thought it out carefully before you decided to make that statement....

well it so happens to be true. RACE CARD ALERT!!

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well actually Tyron I don't feel a need to have to substantiate anything as I don't have a problem with Our President, you do so you I would think should produce validation of your claims, which of course is not possible because ehre in America we all have our own opionions, its just some people are more easily decived than others I for one am not I think for my self, am I happy or agree with everything the President has done, or how he has handled some situations of course not, but I pose the question to you of the last 3 Presidents that have been in office you show me 1 thing they have done or did while in office that changed our country or made it sooooo much better for us all, all I ask is for you to produce 1, then once you can't maybe you might want to take a closer look at yourself and open your mine and start thinking for yourself versus listening and falling for all the crap you are being fed by the media, and the PTB that are pushing their own agenda, because I promise you they can care less about yours or mine, it just amazes me how you people get out here and talk about O this and O that he is ruining our country please give me a break he has the least power of anyone in big government, but all of a sudden here comes President Obama that they give all this power to too spend spend spend and change legislation, as well as disregard our constitution as some many of you cry, Please give me a break and get real if you believe any of that then I understand how you all are so blindly mislead in the dinar world as well not 1 of you live in reality, what you need to do is look inside yourself and deal with your hate and ignorance, maybe you will find some peace JMPO though so like I said see you at the polls.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

why is it that he has a website police... why not all the white presidents??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I guess black is better. i am so tired of being discriminated against because i am not black.

• Upvote 4

Uncirculd now do we really need to go there............................. my point exactly that has to be one of the (excuss the way I say this but there is no other way to put it) dumbest things I have ever heard, you do know that he is 50% white don't you like I said ignorance and hate.

He's a cheesedick. Report me.

Aside from all of the disrespect for christians, gun rights,right to life, American exceptionalism, capitalism, foreign protocol, states rights and governing against the will of the people, he HAS suceeded in one area:

No President of the United States of America has EVER divided this nation so successfully.

He has pitted blacks against whites, poor against wealthy, middle class against unions, christians against muslims and illegal immigrants against citizens in ways only our worldly enemies can only dream of. On that point, he has done quite well.

Go RV!

REALLY FUN AD FOR HIS WEBSITE!

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 7

Tarsi - what makes you think I hate Obama, or for that matter that I think he is at the top of the food chain. He is a puppet, like Bush and Clinton and Reagan and Carter and.... Any president of America would have to be that or they will not be selected by the PTB to be presented to the American public as candidates that they can then pretend to vote into office. The people who bring in the race card are totally misguided, Obama has done nothing for black people. You are welcome to enlighten me if I am wrong. ALL his policies and his efforts only help the people who put him in power, his masters, the corporate giants.

• Upvote 2

Have you been following his actions as well as his rhetoric?

Are you familiar with any of the "Executive Orders" he has signed in the last three years?

Let's see, he gave the UN and Interpol authority over ALL our own agencies.

That means the UN police can go to your home and take you to one of the abandoned military bases and they can hold you for 2 years without charges, and there's NOTHING anyone can do about it.

He expanded martial law authority also.

It is now possible to pass martial law based on a WHO health "emergency"

Did you know that WHO took up one level from pandemic emergency with the bird flu garbage? They later admitted THEY intentionally infected innocent humans at key population areas to "study" the spread of the disease?

He actually signed 4 EO's related to martial law his first year in office.

Forget what obummer says, it's a lie if you look at what he does.

All is true but you cant fix stupid like people who still support him. If they cant see by now well they never will.

• Upvote 4

Not Sure of what your definition of ignorant is, Choc, but I would surely appreciate any links you can provide to substantiate your remarks.

Me? I'll gladly provide you with links to substantiate mine!

According to the exit polls in last year's presidential election, the candidate preference of non-white voters was distinctly different from that of white voters. Nearly all (95%) black voters cast their ballot for Democrat Barack Obama. Among Latino voters, 67% voted for Obama while 31% voted for Republican John McCain. Among Asian voters, 62% supported Obama and 35% voted for McCain. In contrast, white voters supported McCain (55%) over Obama (43%).

http://pewresearch.o...ential-election

Now I don't know about you folks, but if 95% of any voting group votes for one person, then, IMHO a large number of them voted for him because he had something in common with them. You can be sure that it wasn't on the superb job he did in congress; he wasn't there very long and when he voted the majority of his votes were "present".

• Upvote 1

Or one would vote for him based solely on his skin color!

Color has nothning to do with it. With such short debate, an short sightness you are the RACIST, what happen in the past is gone but not forgotten by folks like you an MR. O. Were folks with this much hatered because of the past, will never have a FUTURE!! And it carry on to the next Generation. So Sad

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

Color has nothning to do with it With such short debate, an short sightness you are the RACIST, what happen in the past is gone but not forgotten by folks like you an MR. O. Were folks with this much hatered because of the past, will never have a FUTURE!! And it carry on to the next Generation. So Sad

No hatred here,yota. I had a black business partner for 10 years in a very successful company. Just stating a fact. You obviously didn't bother looking at my post which backs up my statement even though it's right above your post. Now if you or any of the other O supporters can show me some legitimate O accomplishments that have benifted this country, i will gladly listen. Please supply substantiation with your comments. Won't happen because as usual, when confronted with facts, you libs will blame someone else, demonize the opponent, and last, but certainly not least play the RACECARD. Oh, you already did that!

• Upvote 3