Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Selling Dinars vs. printing new ones.??

blaineage

If someone could enlighten me or point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. Because of my screen name I always feel the need to say that, no, I am not Blaino. I chose my name here(because Blaine is actually my first name) and didn't realize who he was when I set up and paid for my memebership. I have thought about changing it on here, but screw that let him change his. I also get chaffed when some ask questions which have been discussed ad nauseum. I was , and am, a newbie. I have learned alot on here and I am grateful to all of the members who contribute and tip my hat to Adam. Blah Blah Blah...my question is basically, does the CBI continuosly print new physical IQD for distribution? On any given (most) days we can go to the CBI site, and it tells the number of the auction, transactions and of course the 1170 IQD to 1 USD rate. (Which is how we know OKIE is wrong for the 10 thousandth time). But as in the US the fed can auction anytime (actually there is a schedule) but dollar /bill/note/bondsales are done all electronically. Physical dollars we carry to make our everyday purchases are replaced by our local bank as needed when they are worn out, but that is not necessarily 'creation' of new dollars to the us economy or circulation. Forward to Iraq. They (through dealers) sell us physical dinar because there is not yet a listing on forex, while we (buyers) send them, usd through cod/check or whatever. Our payments are either converted to physical USD or elctronically transfered to the suppliers of dinar, and eventually (after the middlemen skim there fees/profits/adn spreads) to either the cBI or an iraqi bank. When we see the auctions on the CBI site, I assume (perhaps wrongly) those transaction are done mostly or at least in part electronically and are used for the typical reasons fo functioning a government. I have seen the estimates of IQD in circulation, but much of that is not physical. So to repeat. does anyone know or can you point me to data showing physical dinar in circualtion and/or any data that shows the actual growth of said physical dinar?

Again, thank you in advance, and go RV.

If someone could enlighten me or point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. Because of my screen name I always feel the need to say that, no, I am not Blaino. I chose my name here(because Blaine is actually my first name) and didn't realize who he was when I set up and paid for my memebership. I have thought about changing it on here, but screw that let him change his. I also get chaffed when some ask questions which have been discussed ad nauseum. I was , and am, a newbie. I have learned alot on here and I am grateful to all of the members who contribute and tip my hat to Adam. Blah Blah Blah...my question is basically, does the CBI continuosly print new physical IQD for distribution? On any given (most) days we can go to the CBI site, and it tells the number of the auction, transactions and of course the 1170 IQD to 1 USD rate. (Which is how we know OKIE is wrong for the 10 thousandth time). But as in the US the fed can auction anytime (actually there is a schedule) but dollar /bill/note/bondsales are done all electronically. Physical dollars we carry to make our everyday purchases are replaced by our local bank as needed when they are worn out, but that is not necessarily 'creation' of new dollars to the us economy or circulation. Forward to Iraq. They (through dealers) sell us physical dinar because there is not yet a listing on forex, while we (buyers) send them, usd through cod/check or whatever. Our payments are either converted to physical USD or elctronically transfered to the suppliers of dinar, and eventually (after the middlemen skim there fees/profits/adn spreads) to either the cBI or an iraqi bank. When we see the auctions on the CBI site, I assume (perhaps wrongly) those transaction are done mostly or at least in part electronically and are used for the typical reasons fo functioning a government. I have seen the estimates of IQD in circulation, but much of that is not physical. So to repeat. does anyone know or can you point me to data showing physical dinar in circualtion and/or any data that shows the actual growth of said physical dinar?

Again, thank you in advance, and go RV.

http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Statistics

Scroll down to "Key Financial Indicators" The spreadsheet is a little difficult to understand at times, and the numbers can be misleading when read and/or interpreted wrong.