Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Dinar RV coming soon

The Chancellor

I hadnt seen this one before. It definitely made me feel good to know that they will definitely revalue, especially for people that slap you in the face with saying its a scam. For the people who said thank you, you are most definitely welcome. I figured it could lift some spirits without all the trickery and lies those nuts have been spreading.

GO RV!!! ;)

Thank you for the post and no disrepect intended but is this really news? I pulled up the website and it looks a little shady. Who is the host? I'm not trying to be smart but I've never heard of him. An additional red flag to me is the fact that there is a link to BH Gr0up on this site. :blink:

Thank you for the post and no disrepect intended but is this really news? I pulled up the website and it looks a little shady. Who is the host? I'm not trying to be smart but I've never heard of him. An additional red flag to me is the fact that there is a link to BH Gr0up on this site. :blink:

Whoever posted it just got it from youtube and put it on their website. Its obviously legit from a news station somewhere.

Broadcaster.................Iraq offers example of the extreme hyperinflation, that is inflation that has spiralled out of control,it occurs when there is an unchecked increase in the money supply, Iraqs Central Bank is planning to solve this issue by completely revaluing the Dinar,in countries experiencing hyperinflation the Central Banks often fall into a vicious cycle printing money in larger and larger denominations as smaller denomination notes become worthless, one way to avoid the use of large numbers is by declaring a new unit of currency,

Mudher Kasim Vice President Iraq Central Bank.....................over the past 30 years inflation and economic intervention has caused the denomination of the Dinar to continue to rise,but the exchange rate is so low that the highest denomination is worth less than $25, therefor we need to carry out currency reform,

Broadcaster.............Iraqs Central Bank announced back in June it will redenominate the Iraq Dinar, removing 3 zero's, the Central Bank says complete currency reform will take 2-3 years, experts say it wont be an easy task,

Annan Al Sady Economic Anyalyst.................it is unforunate that the Iraqi market is unstable right now, currency reform will have great impact on the Market, thats what we are worried about,

Broadcaster.............many residents are also concerned about what impact the change might have on there spending habits

Majeed Laftah Resident..............." the sudden change of the Dinar might cause problems, we hope that after the currency reform we can still buy things like the way we did before"

Broadcaster.................,right now the highest denomination is 25.000 and the lowest is 250 , thats the end of the video

Hope this helps for those that cant watch it :)

Whoever posted it just got it from youtube and put it on their website. Its obviously legit from a news station somewhere.

Its is from CCTV News, though i dont know who they are