Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor...(:

RVandGolf

IRAQI CITIZEN QUOTES HIS IRAQ "EMERALD BANK" @ $4.48USD to 1-IQD

09/13/2011 (Emailed in from Ecoe)

I've kept a pretty low profile over all, but my wife [Angel] and I have been suppliers of IQD for thousands of people over the years, and the intel we receive outside of your blog-site is pretty good over all...

Herein below is some that I just couldn't keep to myself and had to share; the first time I've contacted you.

You guys have done a spectacular job!

Cheers from ECOE!

-----

Dear Dinar Enthusiasts,

I received a Skype message from ‘Paul” who is a good friend that will soon be working for our Company, who just happens to have an Iraqi friend who he has been communicating with for quite a long time.

Paul asked him for updates, and here’s what came in earlier today:

-----

1:33:10 PM (CDT) on Skype] Paul:

ECOE!!! My friend in Iraq just emailed me...said that--

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Question about dinar rate at your local bank

Date: Tue, September 13, 2011 2:24 am (EDT)

To: paul

As to answer your question today I went to my local Emerald bank. They are no longer trading USD-IQD or IQD-USD as of today and are waiting on notification to when to start trading again. I asked the teller at the bank to tell me the rate--on screen was $4.48USD for 1 dinar. But the teller said they cannot exchange yet till notified to do so and till notified they are not exchanging at all. I guess you were not lying to me Paul about exchange rate to change....so I guess I'll go to the bank tomorrow and see if they are allowing exchange yet and I'll let you know.

-----

Prosperous regards,

ECOE

Found on... Dinar recaps blog page (wouldnt let me post link?)

Dont bash, only bringing the message from another messenger who gets it from his messenger who is in iraq?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

IRAQI CITIZEN QUOTES HIS IRAQ "EMERALD BANK" @ $4.48USD to 1-IQD

09/13/2011 (Emailed in from Ecoe)

I've kept a pretty low profile over all, but my wife [Angel] and I have been suppliers of IQD for thousands of people over the years, and the intel we receive outside of your blog-site is pretty good over all...

Herein below is some that I just couldn't keep to myself and had to share; the first time I've contacted you.

You guys have done a spectacular job!

Cheers from ECOE!

-----

Dear Dinar Enthusiasts,

I received a Skype message from ‘Paul” who is a good friend that will soon be working for our Company, who just happens to have an Iraqi friend who he has been communicating with for quite a long time.

Paul asked him for updates, and here’s what came in earlier today:

-----

1:33:10 PM (CDT) on Skype] Paul:

ECOE!!! My friend in Iraq just emailed me...said that--

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: Question about dinar rate at your local bank

Date: Tue, September 13, 2011 2:24 am (EDT)

To: paul

As to answer your question today I went to my local Emerald bank. They are no longer trading USD-IQD or IQD-USD as of today and are waiting on notification to when to start trading again. I asked the teller at the bank to tell me the rate--on screen was $4.48USD for 1 dinar. But the teller said they cannot exchange yet till notified to do so and till notified they are not exchanging at all. I guess you were not lying to me Paul about exchange rate to change....so I guess I'll go to the bank tomorrow and see if they are allowing exchange yet and I'll let you know.

-----

Prosperous regards,

ECOE

Found on... Dinar recaps blog page (wouldnt let me post link?)

Dont bash, only bringing the message from another messenger who gets it from his messenger who is in iraq?

I'm just impressed you used the word "fruition" in the proper context and also spelled it correctly - you deserve a chance or two just for that.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1978)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 188,003,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 188,003,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

:twothumbs:NO Rv today.

• Upvote 3

Do not post links to other dinar sites.

Lead me from the unreal to the real

Lead me from darkness into light

Lead me from death to immortality

Brihad-aranyaka Upanishad, c. 800-400 BCE, 1.3.28

Read more:

"But don't fill me full of lead."

John Wayne (sort of)

Edited by Heinzy444

Pump,Pump, Pump. I say B.S. and Fluff. Still say .10 - 1.17 And really believe in the .86 number.

Only when we get the Text, Phone Call from Adam will all this be real and if it never comes, it has been one hell of a ride since 2004.

Go R.V.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lead me from the unreal to the real

Lead me from darkness into light

Lead me from death to immortality

Brihad-aranyaka Upanishad, c. 800-400 BCE, 1.3.28

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1XvdC3hXt

"But don't fill me full of lead."

John Wayne (sort of)

LOL I like your comment

/saying....or Maybe I just like John Wayne....chevysmemaw

• Upvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1978)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 188,003,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 188,003,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

:twothumbs:NO Rv today.

This says all it needs to say. All of yesterday's BS from everybody was just that . . . . .AGAIN.. . .AS USUAL.

Pump,Pump, Pump. I say B.S. and Fluff. Still say .10 - 1.17 And really believe in the .86 number.

Only when we get the Text, Phone Call from Adam will all this be real and if it never comes, it has been one hell of a ride since 2004.

Go R.V.

Been here with you since 2004 myself. Well, not here at this website since then, but you know what I mean. The only difference between me and most others here is I expected to be here waiting at this time. In fact, I thought it would be more like 15 years before a significant pay-off. You can go back through the archives of this website and see I have always been patiently waiting. I have to admit that a few times the gurus and pumpers got my adrenaline pumping, but the dissappointment, for me, wasn't that great. As soon as I fell back to earth, I was fine. It is good to find another "oldtimer" like myself. Hang in there.