Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Histaria will Follow the RV

My choice (so far) is Costa Rica. Told immediate family (all of whom jumped on the bandwagon except older brother) about Dinar. He's a neurologist, doesn't need more money, and scoffed. Gave him 25k for his birthday and hope that I will be the one with the last laugh.

Guns? Never owned one, but several break ins in my neighborhood have given me serious reason to start shopping. In case of life threatening situation, I don't want to be the only one there without a gun. Any of you gun toters have a recommendation on mid-sized revolver? BTW I have been around guns and know how to shoot and handle them.

I'm just gonna see this RV thing thru...today...tomorrow...next week....next year....don't know when, but I am very confident it will happen.

My choice is the Glock 9MM but I also like the Bersa 380. The Glock has more recoil, but still a nice weapon .

• Upvote 1

+1 RDY It`s nice to know there`s other gun guys on here besides me. I own a couple glocks and they function flawlessly. But my heart will always lay with the 1911. I could never really get out of that old school mentalty hahahaha 45 auto poison since 1911 hahahaha Good post

Roger that Dog...!

1911 Commander...! Short but not to short... a handy, handy weapon! I was always a huge fan of the Para Ordies. Havin 7 45s in your hand is cool... but 14, and one up the pipe...!! Pshhh!! 400 ft pounds of energy at 50 feet in a manageable package... hells ya! They're just so dang expensive, I'd love to have a Kinber or a Wilson Combat...but DANG...$$$$$

• Upvote 1

Dont worry about getting tax lawyers ,,bank accounts or what ever ,,that is placing the cart in front of the horse and plus its just another way to pump dinar ,, lets rv,rd,lop or what ever first then see what you need to do !!!!

End Quote

Holy words imo... And not only that... But also I'd deem too much planning ahead as a bad luck bringer...Just saying... Again MVHO.

Speaking of people knowing, my daughters have bought some, told sister and brother and they were impressed but bought 0, and my hubby and son think it is a scam. So.......I will be going to Belize all by my lonesome, but really can't wait to get back and show him my Corporate accounts financial sheet. LOL. Well actually I won't be going alone, the lady who works with me bought some also.

Here is a good question ,,, If there is no RV or we just break even ,,,What will these dinar sites and even the dealers do ,, hide ????? Also people on this site or any other site should not put down the so called NEWBIES !!! Some of them has better questions and thoughts than most people on this site !!! We were all newbies at one time and NO ONE IS A PRO ,,From what i read now in most posts and from people who been in this for a while some are there posts are just right down rediculous !!!!!! The way i see this investment no one knows really anything but there again i feel that we are way down the road yet with Iraq not knowing what they are really doing and fighting with in themselfs and we all know that Iraq is a mess and if you all want proof of this ,,, watch any news station ,, better yet ask someone in Iraq !!! I have many friends there in different parts of Iraq and myself was there for 4 years and going back soon !! Be patient folks ,, i bought dinar 4 years ago and many many times i have heard hours,,tomorrow,,next week,, next year and if i got paid for how many times i have heard these statements i would be a rich man !!!! My suggestion to all of you ,,,put your dinars away and forget about it and putting down newbies or any other people or there ideas down because the real deal is most of you are no better than they are !!!!! Dont worry about getting tax lawyers ,,bank accounts or what ever ,,that is placing the cart in front of the horse and plus its just another way to pump dinar ,, lets rv,rd,lop or what ever first then see what you need to do !!!!

Thank you jakedog for manning up and posting the gospel!

• Upvote 1

Wow ,,, This post is just great ,,what gun to buy ???? To many closet commandos out there and this scares the crap out of me !!!! I have a gun collection and i like to just think about shooting targets and for the sport of it not who i am going to kill ,,,, I can just see it now ,,,,, Honey , are you ready to go on a picnic????? Dont forget to bring extra clips for the AK you never know who we might meet or run into !!!! Geeezh !!!!!!!!!!!

I think you are looking at this thread the wrong way, someone ask for help about what gun should they get for "protection" and people are trying to help.

One thing I would like to add is when you buy your gun you might want to add not only a laser but you might want the laser and light combo. I have this combo on both my Glock .45 that is in my night stand but I also have it on my 12 ga. Auto Shotgun.

Most times someone will not break into your house and start turning on lights so you need to be able to see who is at the other end of where you are aiming ( one of your kids getting home late or........... ) we don't want that!!

You can see them but they are staring at a bright light and can't tell exactly where you are or what you are standing behind.

Just food for thought.

P.s. Yes I do have AK's and AR-15's :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

First things I plan to do regarding post rv security:

Go stealth, blend in. No high fives in the bank, no yelling out windows, no phone calls to tell friends or family. No Porsche, no Maserati. (dammit Jim, I'm a millionaire not a spacecraft engineer......ok, me saying this is only a personal joke). Take a personal oath of silence for a few days. Once I see what kind of climate is out there for us dinarians, I'll advise my immediate family about our 'special situation' and develop a strategy with them to discreetly work out our next moves. (like where to live, not to advertise, etc.)

Get fully trained for home defense, then buy a Remington 870 police grade shotgun with attachable light and maybe a laser pointer. Pepper spray is a good defender too. I may also consider a trusty and dam smart male Aussie Shepherd. He'll get home defense trained too.

Everything else is classified.

I stood up in the BOARD ROOM at our annual meeting and asked is everyone had their DINAR...surrounded with silence...none knew of what I spoke...six months later...the same...six months later the same...today the same...I am still the crazy one...but I have my DINAR...until I die...IN GOD I TRUST

380 is 9mm short... ! Nice Danan!! Walther has a nice .380 out... the P380 I think, very well balanced.

I will have to check that out, I believe there is a gun show this weekend. Gun more Dinar?Gun more Dinar?Gun more Dinar?Gun more Dinar? I am so confused. LOL

Cosmo check out the Giant Schnauzers beautiful dogs, very family oriented and no one gets by them. I bought one 4 months ago and he is wonderful. Even at 6 months very very protective. So, if my dog can't take them down, I have a Glock and after 2 clips if still standing I have the 380 and two clips and if that doesn't work. OH SH**T

The best home defense gun is a shotgun hands down. You can get a Mossberg 500 for around 250 bucks on sale at Big 5 sporting goods. Put a Laser Sight cap ( Its a laser sight that replaces the cap that holds the barrel on ) Not that you have to aim the shotgun, its more for affect.

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate your seasoned advice, and I have writen it down. I will remember it when it comes time to buy. But as for "Not that you have to aim the shotgun, its more for affect," I doubt that my goal would be just for "effect." If I am going to hold a gun in the presence of an intruder or an attacker, I believe I would be willing to use it.

The truth is that most people you would have told would have scoffed, tittered, or maligned you. If they missed this opportunity, it's due to their narrow mindedness or their failure to see opportunity and take risk. They will have only themselves to blame. Believe me, if the RV were never to come, they would be the first to ridicule and mock you.

Or feel sorry for you. You know . . . "Oh, did you hear? Poor Fran got into that dinar scam, and she got taken to the cleaners by it."

screw em....

Who? Intruders?

One thing I would like to add is when you buy your gun you might want to add not only a laser but you might want the laser and light combo. I have this combo on both my Glock .45 that is in my night stand but I also have it on my 12 ga. Auto Shotgun.

Most times someone will not break into your house and start turning on lights so you need to be able to see who is at the other end of where you are aiming ( one of your kids getting home late or........... ) we don't want that!!

You can see them but they are staring at a bright light and can't tell exactly where you are or what you are standing behind.

Just food for thought.

P.s. Yes I do have AK's and AR-15's :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Bumper, I never even thought about that. I'll add those to my shopping list (especially the light and the brighter the better i guess). And thanks for seeing my point. I am not looking to go out and kill anyone, as a matter of fact, I hope I never have to make that decision. +1 for you

Wow ,,, This post is just great ,,what gun to buy ???? To many closet commandos out there and this scares the crap out of me !!!! I have a gun collection and i like to just think about shooting targets and for the sport of it not who i am going to kill ,,,, I can just see it now ,,,,, Honey , are you ready to go on a picnic????? Dont forget to bring extra clips for the AK you never know who we might meet or run into !!!! Geeezh !!!!!!!!!!!

You are being very foolish in making remarks like these. No one said you had to take a gun on a picnic, although it things keep going as they are, it may someday be a good idea. But any gun owner should value the idea of home protection, and a woman alone being safe when driving, and I could list a dozen times when a single woman might need to protect herself. But of course, as a single woman, that idea occurs to me, perhaps, more than to you. When I mentioned the guns I intended to buy, some knowledgable people chose to give me their sage, and very appreciated, ideas and advice. As a response to my query, your post gave me nothing except a sneer indicating your belief that I should continue to be exposed to possibilites I prefer not to even consider.

• Upvote 1

Actually, I like Panama a whole lot better than Belize. Belize is way laid back in comparison. But it's an excellent place to bank, where Panama is a far better place to live but no longer a good place to bank.

Belize can have really bad hurricanes. Panama, none. Big difference, there. I like the idea of having a condo (called "apartments," there) and not having any yard to attend to, and just being a short hop to two (2) big shopping malls. Ain't no shopping malls in Belize that I know of. Big difference there, as well. And in Panama City resides a new modern hospital that is associated with the John Hopkins one in the US. And THAT is a big deal. It should be an important consideration for all us who are no longer kids.

I heard Panama ( City and the rest of the Country which is little anyway) is beautiful and People are very friendly.... I might think about it ... I speak spanish which might be helpful....If I have to consider a place for retiring... I can only think of some Countries in South and Central America......Here in Europe, where I live ( Italy) I love Spain and Portugal.

So many good ideas--so little time. LOL I am going to print this entire post and will take it with me when I begin gun shopping. I can't tell all of you who offered your wisdom, ideas, and advice how much I appreciate information from people who know much more about guns than I do. Years ago, I used to deer hung with my husband, and I carried a 30.06, don't recall the brand, and I also used to shoot a pistol, again since it was years ago, and my memory has taken a slide on some things, I can't recall the brand, but it was rather heavy and known (at the time) to be used by some law inforcement people, at least, that's what I heard. Back then I was a fairly good shot with both, but I plan to take classes or training since that was a long time ago, and even if I had been a professional shot back then, which I was notI would surely need a refresher course and training by now. I'm also sure I will need information and training with regard to the specific gun(s) I buy. Again thanks to all of you who offered me your best ideas and advise. I appreciate all each of you said.

The short "sawed off' shotgun shown above is not illegal per se. Federal law classifies this weapon under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) as an 'Any Other Weapon' or AOW. You can purchase similar weapons freshly manufactured if you are willing to go through the Paperwork with the Treasury Dept (BATFE) and pay a $5 tax for a special stamp.

That having been said, there are states in our union that despite the fact that any non-felon can own these from a federal standpoint, still outlaw weapons of this type.

If you can walk into a gun store and legally buy a regular firearm, you should have no problem applying for the tax stamp and purchasing a weapon like this.

I have no affiliation to this website, but you can see current productions AOWs and short barreled shotguns here: SBS Page

You can find out more about the AOW weapon classification by using your favorite search engine - 'AOW'

I help people go through the process of applying for similar tax stamps (suppressors), but the process for AOWs is the same. If you have any questions, feel free to email or PM.

gbosh

ETA: True Short Barreled Shotguns can be created/transferred subject to a $200 tax stamp. The difference between an AOW as pictured and a 'true' short barreled shotgun is a full length stock on a short barreled shotgun. AOWs have a pistol or shortened stock. HTH!

Just my thoughts

As we all sit back with our stash of worthless paper, speculating on our new found wealth. Have you thought what the real outcome of this could be?

This cash winfall to some will leed to their dimise but to others it will bring security in their future. BUT what about the imposing unrest of the people who

choose not to speculate or did not even know of this chance of wealth. Have you told you co-workers. siblings, cousins, parents, close friends? If not what do

you say when you are worth millions and they were cheated by your silence. How do you think the American Public as a whole is going to react IF or When this RV

becomes reality. I belive its going to be a bumpy ride that could possibly make the United States and Its people act like those in the Middle East do now.

GLP

Hey G, Quietlearner here. How many Americans like ourselves actually hold Dinar? I believe it less than 2 million. Now if we think this through, we are but a speck on the screen of life. Sorry to put it that way, but we will not even touch the millionares club created by the States lotteries. I dont think it a bad Idea to keep quiet about your wealth no matter what. But so far as the American Public taking up arms, Im afraid that too much of a reach for me. I mean my goodness, our forefathers fought and died over 1/3 of the taxation going on right now in American. There tea party was no joke. I think as long as the Football is going, the beer is flowing and we have a leader willing to continue to BS the American public into believing its all OK because he/she says so, They wont even bat an eye.

Respectfully Always,

Quietlearner