Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Histaria will Follow the RV

Here is a good question ,,, If there is no RV or we just break even ,,,What will these dinar sites and even the dealers do ,, hide ????? Also people on this site or any other site should not put down the so called NEWBIES !!! Some of them has better questions and thoughts than most people on this site !!! We were all newbies at one time and NO ONE IS A PRO ,,From what i read now in most posts and from people who been in this for a while some are there posts are just right down rediculous !!!!!! The way i see this investment no one knows really anything but there again i feel that we are way down the road yet with Iraq not knowing what they are really doing and fighting with in themselfs and we all know that Iraq is a mess and if you all want proof of this ,,, watch any news station ,, better yet ask someone in Iraq !!! I have many friends there in different parts of Iraq and myself was there for 4 years and going back soon !! Be patient folks ,, i bought dinar 4 years ago and many many times i have heard hours,,tomorrow,,next week,, next year and if i got paid for how many times i have heard these statements i would be a rich man !!!! My suggestion to all of you ,,,put your dinars away and forget about it and putting down newbies or any other people or there ideas down because the real deal is most of you are no better than they are !!!!! Dont worry about getting tax lawyers ,,bank accounts or what ever ,,that is placing the cart in front of the horse and plus its just another way to pump dinar ,, lets rv,rd,lop or what ever first then see what you need to do !!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

My choice (so far) is Costa Rica. Told immediate family (all of whom jumped on the bandwagon except older brother) about Dinar. He's a neurologist, doesn't need more money, and scoffed. Gave him 25k for his birthday and hope that I will be the one with the last laugh.

Guns? Never owned one, but several break ins in my neighborhood have given me serious reason to start shopping. In case of life threatening situation, I don't want to be the only one there without a gun. Any of you gun toters have a recommendation on mid-sized revolver? BTW I have been around guns and know how to shoot and handle them.

I'm just gonna see this RV thing thru...today...tomorrow...next week....next year....don't know when, but I am very confident it will happen.

get a judge- around 450-500 bucks....shoots .45 longcolts and 410 shotgun shells....you can buy the 410 shells with buckshot or slugs.....Taurus of Tarus sp?? is the brand i have...great home defense and general purpose gun....

• Upvote 1

I say, develop a good, believable story, and stick with it. Our plan for justifying our newfound wealth is to say my dad found some stock certificates for the oil companies he used to work on in the 70's. He was cleaning out his safe, and happened to find them, long ago forgotten, and we cashed in. That's our story and we're sticking to it! That way no one knows where the money truly came from and can't hold it against us that they don't have any. Also, we'll be working with CPA's and lawyers that are out of state and don't know a single soul we know. Just want to make sure any water cooler talk doesn't let the cat out of the bag to anyone on where the money really came from. Of those we told, most decided it was too good to be true and opted not to invest. Only immediate, close family will know the truth.

This isn't going to make a bit of difference in the day to day life of anybody but those invested. I have heard the average amount of Dinar owned by individuals is between 2 and 3 million Dinar so that means some own allot more and some own allot less so after State and Federal taxes and spread ( Total for the purpose of this analogy 25% ) So 2,500,000 minus 25% = $1,875,000.00 average take of Dinar Holders across the board in the United States. In the grand scheme of things not that big a deal.

I bet if you went to a NFL Football game and polled the crowd of how many have ever even heard of this investment, it would be less than 2%,

I agree I wouldn't be screaming from the mountain tops about your new found wealth, be smart, be safe and go RV.

get a judge- around 450-500 bucks....shoots .45 longcolts and 410 shotgun shells....you can buy the 410 shells with buckshot or slugs.....Taurus of Tarus sp?? is the brand i have...great home defense and general purpose gun....

Nice Gun, unfortunately there not Legal in California because they are considered a shotgun and the barrel is shorter than 18"

• Upvote 1

Although I initially blabbed to anyone that would listen, when only one friend bought in, I quickly shut up. I now will say I made a little off the RV and then wait awhile before changing anything in my lifestyle( at least on the surface) then say my family all got an inheritance from a faraway uncle. I am then going to give anonymously to needy friends through a minister at church. I also plan to buy a bug out place with a solid basement in case this is the beginning of the end for the US dollar. I DO NOT want to appear wealthy if the people who believe they are entitled suddenly find themselves with no Uncle Sam parachute.........a rustic looking cabin in the woods that is well stocked.........just sayin.

• Upvote 1

I'd be more than happy to help you with info and knowledge in regards to a firearm for your home and family...

I know very little about small guns, but I want to buy a glock when this is over. Maybe two or three of them. I've seen one or two, and I think I could handle those just fine.

one for my bedside, one for my purse, and one for the car

I know very little about small guns, but I want to buy a glock when this is over. Maybe two or three of them. I've seen one or two, and I think I could handle those just fine.

The best home defense gun is a shotgun hands down. You can get a Mossberg 500 for around 250 bucks on sale at Big 5 sporting goods. Put a Laser Sight cap ( Its a laser sight that replaces the cap that holds the barrel on ) Not that you have to aim the shotgun, its more for affect.

• Upvote 1

This isn't going to make a bit of difference in the day to day life of anybody but those invested. I have heard the average amount of Dinar owned by individuals is between 2 and 3 million Dinar so that means some own allot more and some own allot less so after State and Federal taxes and spread ( Total for the purpose of this analogy 25% ) So 2,500,000 minus 25% = $1,875,000.00 average take of Dinar Holders across the board in the United States. In the grand scheme of things not that big a deal.

I bet if you went to a NFL Football game and polled the crowd of how many have ever even heard of this investment, it would be less than 2%,

I agree I wouldn't be screaming from the mountain tops about your new found wealth, be smart, be safe and go RV.

Nice Gun, unfortunately there not Legal in California because they are considered a shotgun and the barrel is shorter than 18"

Spot on Gasket. I never heard or cared about the Kuwait RV until I started researching prior to my first Dinar purchase. While the technology has certainly gone nuts since then (probably the catalyst for any of our involvment in this investment), the average American is too "busy" to be bothered with events of this nature. Just give them their TV, computer to "facebook" trivial nonsense, smartphone, alcohol and/or drugs....etc and they will be perfectly content with their existence.

Millions of others are just concerned with figuring out how they can get more from the government and from the "millionaires and billionaires" without contributing anything worthwhile to society.

Hysteria (note with an e)? I don't think so, more like Apathy!

• Upvote 2

I would go with a Lady S&W .38/.357 SS with laser sights and a garder belt holstersmile.gif ( for you)

• Upvote 1

Just my thoughts

As we all sit back with our stash of worthless paper, speculating on our new found wealth. Have you thought what the real outcome of this could be?

This cash winfall to some will leed to their dimise but to others it will bring security in their future. BUT what about the imposing unrest of the people who

choose not to speculate or did not even know of this chance of wealth. Have you told you co-workers. siblings, cousins, parents, close friends? If not what do

you say when you are worth millions and they were cheated by your silence. How do you think the American Public as a whole is going to react IF or When this RV

becomes reality. I belive its going to be a bumpy ride that could possibly make the United States and Its people act like those in the Middle East do now.

GLP

Only 5% of americans even know about IQD let alone have it. If you are smart, And know you are because you are vested, You will tell NO ONE.For pure security reasons.DO WHAT THEY ADVISE !!

I work with 60 employees and 5 of us have Dinar. The rest think its a scam. So in answer to your remark, I dont think anything will even change.Excpet a few better lives.

• Upvote 1

Wow ,,, This post is just great ,,what gun to buy ???? To many closet commandos out there and this scares the crap out of me !!!! I have a gun collection and i like to just think about shooting targets and for the sport of it not who i am going to kill ,,,, I can just see it now ,,,,, Honey , are you ready to go on a picnic????? Dont forget to bring extra clips for the AK you never know who we might meet or run into !!!! Geeezh !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

My choice (so far) is Costa Rica. Told immediate family (all of whom jumped on the bandwagon except older brother) about Dinar. He's a neurologist, doesn't need more money, and scoffed. Gave him 25k for his birthday and hope that I will be the one with the last laugh.

Guns? Never owned one, but several break ins in my neighborhood have given me serious reason to start shopping. In case of life threatening situation, I don't want to be the only one there without a gun. Any of you gun toters have a recommendation on mid-sized revolver? BTW I have been around guns and know how to shoot and handle them.

I'm just gonna see this RV thing thru...today...tomorrow...next week....next year....don't know when, but I am very confident it will happen.

Know why you want to have a weapon in your possession and the responsiblity it demands. Start with a handgun safety class. That gives you somewhere to start with a pro. Go to your local gun shop and talk it up as some have an indoor range and test drive a few models. Find what feels comfortable. There are lots of helpful people out there. Some ranges have a day where you can pick from the table of handguns and you pay for ammo. Like anything else... the more comfortable you feel, the more you'll practice. The more you practice, the better you get. It can save you or someone you love's life as there are bad guys out there. You have the right to defend yourself.

• Upvote 4

Wow ,,, This post is just great ,,what gun to buy ???? To many closet commandos out there and this scares the crap out of me !!!! I have a gun collection and i like to just think about shooting targets and for the sport of it not who i am going to kill ,,,, I can just see it now ,,,,, Honey , are you ready to go on a picnic????? Dont forget to bring extra clips for the AK you never know who we might meet or run into !!!! Geeezh !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone said anything about killing anyone... Unless I missed that in the thread..? However, self defense and defense of ones family has been spoken about as well as the tools to do that. How does a guy who posts on a thread about defensive arms become a killer?Just because you have a closet full of inanimate objects that will kill nothing unless there is some human interaction behind them doesn't make you a killer... No one said anything about killing... the fact of the matter is that regardless of RV people need to protect themselves, family and property from anyone who may wish to do harm or take what does not belong to them.... "Defend..." operative word. When the intent is to kill that is where the problem comes in... Closet commandos... wow....! For a guy who has gun collection you sound awful anti-gun... I don't suppose if someone came at you or your family you would have any trouble running to that one piece in your collection you know you can shoot with deadly precision... oh and without a second thought.

C'mon dude...

• Upvote 4

So are you just going to admire your collection while an intruder rapes and beats the hell out of "Honey"? Well ok then, guess I won't buy that gun after all. It won't do me any good if I lock it in my

fancy gun cabinet. Can't believe I could be so stupid!

• Upvote 2

Know why you want to have a weapon in your possession and the responsiblity it demands. Start with a handgun safety class. That gives you somewhere to start with a pro. Go to your local gun shop and talk it up as some have an indoor range and test drive a few models. Find what feels comfortable. There are lots of helpful people out there. Some ranges have a day where you can pick from the table of handguns and you pay for ammo. Like anything else... the more comfortable you feel, the more you'll practice. The more you practice, the better you get. It can save you or someone you love's life as there are bad guys out there. You have the right to defend yourself.

So true and very smart... The fact of the matter is that should the need arise, all things need to go bang on demand. You will fight, like you train... not just with your trigger finger but with your brain and the knowledge of your state or county's specific laws.

• Upvote 2

Ak`s a bit much I would go with a small auto that will fit in the pinic basket. Just saying

• Upvote 2

Francie... Glock is a fine weapon, they range in caliber from 9mm up to 45 cal... there is also an outfit that makes them in a dedicated 22cal..., if recoil isn't your thing. I've owned a glock in 9mm again it's a fine weapon, very reliable. Currently I am a huge Fan of the Smith & Wesson M&P series... It is a "Glock" type weapon with polymer lower end and a metal slide. Preformance is the same... it feels better in my hand for some reason... If I'm hearing you correctly... one for the car, the nightstand and the purse, then get one that is user friendly and quick to engage... by all means get the training to employ that weapon and learn its operation completely. Some guns have "On/off" safetys while others have safety built onto the function of the gun, grip safety, trigger safety, magazine disconect etc... I like a safety you can turn on and off, however sometimes in the heat of the moment it's better to have an "instantly ready" weapon that you don't have to think about "un-safing" to employ... like at night, in the dark the second after your eyes crack, while trying to get ready for the fight of your life... You also will need to decide if a passive or active safety will work with your home life... are there kids around are you really gonna keep it in your night stand who's gonna have access to it etc... there are TONS of variables...

There are a many options out there... If you're seriously considering a purchase, try to find a local gun club or range that has "rental" guns and run a few rounds through a couple guns in different calibers and see for yourself what you like!

Good luck, safe shooting and oh ya, why wait for the RV...? Shooting sports are ultra cool have fun now!!

Ak`s a bit much I would go with a small auto that will fit in the pinic basket. Just saying

A Krinkov... "Shorty AK' would fit... plus if any "Al ky ada" show up to bust the picnic, you're in it to win it...! I'm just sayin...

Edited by Rdy_Stdy_GO
  • Upvote 2

Francie... Glock is a fine weapon, they range in caliber from 9mm up to 45 cal... there is also an outfit that makes them in a dedicated 22cal..., if recoil isn't your thing. I've owned a glock in 9mm again it's a fine weapon, very reliable. Currently I am a huge Fan of the Smith & Wesson M&P series... It is a "Glock" type weapon with polymer lower end and a metal slide. Preformance is the same... it feels better in my hand for some reason... If I'm hearing you correctly... one for the car, the nightstand and the purse, then get one that is user friendly and quick to engage... by all means get the training to employ that weapon and learn its operation completely. Some guns have "On/off" safetys while others have safety built onto the function of the gun, grip safety, trigger safety, magazine disconect etc... I like a safety you can turn on and off, however sometimes in the heat of the moment it's better to have an "instantly ready" weapon that you don't have to think about "un-safing" to employ... like at night, in the dark the second after your eyes crack, while trying to get ready for the fight of your life... You also will need to decide if a passive or active safety will work with your home life... are there kids around are you really gonna keep it in your night stand who's gonna have access to it etc... there are TONS of variables...

There are a many options out there... If your seriously considering a purchase, try to find a local gun club or range that has "rental" guns and run a few rounds through a couple guns in different calibers and see for yourself what you like!

Good luck, safe shooting and oh ya, why wait for the RV...? Shooting sports are ultra cool have fun now!!

+1 RDY It`s nice to know there`s other gun guys on here besides me. I own a couple glocks and they function flawlessly. But my heart will always lay with the 1911. I could never really get out of that old school mentalty hahahaha 45 auto poison since 1911 hahahaha Good post

• Upvote 1