Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mass Histaria will Follow the RV

Just my thoughts

As we all sit back with our stash of worthless paper, speculating on our new found wealth. Have you thought what the real outcome of this could be?

This cash winfall to some will leed to their dimise but to others it will bring security in their future. BUT what about the imposing unrest of the people who

choose not to speculate or did not even know of this chance of wealth. Have you told you co-workers. siblings, cousins, parents, close friends? If not what do

you say when you are worth millions and they were cheated by your silence. How do you think the American Public as a whole is going to react IF or When this RV

becomes reality. I belive its going to be a bumpy ride that could possibly make the United States and Its people act like those in the Middle East do now.

GLP

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Just my thoughts

As we all sit back with our stash of worthless paper, speculating on our new found wealth. Have you thought what the real outcome of this could be?

This cash winfall to some will leed to their dimise but to others it will bring security in their future. BUT what about the imposing unrest of the people who

choose not to speculate or did not even know of this chance of wealth. Have you told you co-workers. siblings, cousins, parents, close friends? If not what do

you say when you are worth millions and they were cheated by your silence. How do you think the American Public as a whole is going to react IF or When this RV

becomes reality. I belive its going to be a bumpy ride that could possibly make the United States and Its people act like those in the Middle East do now.

GLP

Well ive told everybody they think im crazy, so I reply i don't wanna hear you complain, when i say i told you so!! :)

• Upvote 12

I've told a select few people ..... and some invested like me .... I have no idea how much they bought and they in turn have no idea how much I bought the rest who chose to ignore me all think i'm crazy ..... and thats their choice, but at least I offered them the choice so I dont think they could ever hold a grudge against me.

And those who I choose not to tell well they dont know that im invested ..... obviously, so if this comes out big and they start asking questions I'll say it was a small lottery win or inheratance.

Simple as that.

I need a break from work just had to edit this like 4 times for spelling mistakes lol ..... appologies if there are any more lol

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3

Just my thoughts

GLP

Need to stay positive. Your new here, it's going to be a bumpy road...Take a chill pill...wink.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've told a select few people ..... and some invested like me .... I have no idea how much they bought and they in turn have no idea how much I bought the rest who chose to ignore me all think i'm crazy ..... and thats their choice, but at least I offered them the choice so I dont think they could ever hold a grudge against me.

And those who I choose not to tell well they dont know that im invested ..... obviously, so if this comes out big and they start asking questions I'll say it was a small lottery win or inheratance.

Simple as that.

I need a break from work just had to edit this like 4 times for spelling mistakes lol ..... appologies if there are any more lol

At least you told people, I didnt tell anyone cause they would think I was crazy and not believe. But I bought enough for myself and extended family and have set theirs aside. I will tell them afterwards as a surprise!. ;)

• Upvote 3

My advice post RV:

1) Keep a low profile (bite your tongue at times if need be)

2) Discreatly give generously to well researched organizations, possibly through a third party

3) Stay well armed while it is still theoretically part of our constitution. Possibly obtain a carry permit in your state and learn the laws thoroughly concerning self defense.

4) If word gets out, be prepared to move to a galaxy far far away

• Upvote 2

Just my thoughts

GLP

The truth is that most people you would have told would have scoffed, tittered, or maligned you. If they missed this opportunity, it's due to their narrow mindedness or their failure to see opportunity and take risk. They will have only themselves to blame. Believe me, if the RV were never to come, they would be the first to ridicule and mock you.

• Upvote 2

I doubt if anything will happen.. I believe most of the people have told relatives and friends about the Dinar as I have... it they chose not to invest... Oh well!!.. they had the opportunity and made the decision not to... Will be the same as Kuwait... I didn't know a thing about it... out of sight, out of mind... your new found wealth should be held close or you will find relatives you never knew existed...

LOP or No LOP, I'm ready . Just remember this is an speculative investment.

Keep it real :twothumbs:

did you even read the post?

For myself I have already told the people closest too me... I'm not worried about others outside that circle. LIke the other guy said they would scoff anyway, and I agree being armed is probably a good idea but keeping a low profile even more so... gotta find a way to make it look natural lol

Edited by Nani?

I doubt if anything will happen.. I believe most of the people have told relatives and friends about the Dinar as I have... it they chose not to invest... Oh well!!.. they had the opportunity and made the decision not to... Will be the same as Kuwait... I didn't know a thing about it... out of sight, out of mind... your new found wealth should be held close or you will find relatives you never knew existed...

Exactly,

There are people who in the past and maybe now who gained large sums in the stock market. During the .dot com era I knew plenty of folks making huge amounts after companies went public, this is nothing new, it happens everyday. We don't often see it because we do not have exposure given the economic situation we may live in. or the area of the country we live in. Just keep quiet, seriously, money and finances should be a private matter. People who brag about their fortunes are people I don't want to know, clearly a sign of instability and lack of manners and class. Keep it classy folks, think like a wealthy person. In fact, begin now.

• Upvote 1

Close friends and fam already know... basically the people in my inner circle. I did what I felt I should in my minds eye, in regards to including those whom I felt it may benefit when it pops, regardles of whether that is a modest or insane return. "Spend only what you will normally waste" I told them. I covered all bases to keep my honor and integrity in check. Those who didn't listen or opt in... "Thats on them." Will I help those that didn't heed or opt in... ? Probably in a modest way... they are my family or close friends. However, my gain, what ever that may be is due to the work and due diligence "I" put in. I will lay as low as I can, protect my family and prepare for the future... what ever that may be.

I heard this saying when I was in the military... "Lack of planing on your part doesn't constitute an emergency on mine" It has served me well all of my life...

Best to maintain a low profile. And move to Belize.

My choice (so far) is Costa Rica. Told immediate family (all of whom jumped on the bandwagon except older brother) about Dinar. He's a neurologist, doesn't need more money, and scoffed. Gave him 25k for his birthday and hope that I will be the one with the last laugh.

Guns? Never owned one, but several break ins in my neighborhood have given me serious reason to start shopping. In case of life threatening situation, I don't want to be the only one there without a gun. Any of you gun toters have a recommendation on mid-sized revolver? BTW I have been around guns and know how to shoot and handle them.

I'm just gonna see this RV thing thru...today...tomorrow...next week....next year....don't know when, but I am very confident it will happen.

• Upvote 1

My choice (so far) is Costa Rica. Told immediate family (all of whom jumped on the bandwagon except older brother) about Dinar. He's a neurologist, doesn't need more money, and scoffed. Gave him 25k for his birthday and hope that I will be the one with the last laugh.

Guns? Never owned one, but several break ins in my neighborhood have given me serious reason to start shopping. In case of life threatening situation, I don't want to be the only one there without a gun. Any of you gun toters have a recommendation on mid-sized revolver? BTW I have been around guns and know how to shoot and handle them.

I'm just gonna see this RV thing thru...today...tomorrow...next week....next year....don't know when, but I am very confident it will happen.

I'd be more than happy to help you with info and knowledge in regards to a firearm for your home and family...

I tried to tell my SISTER about this opportunity. She just rolled her eyes and said yeah right. She is the only one out of my family that has not bought any Dinar. Oh well, that is what happens when you are closed minded and say no before researching. I am sure she will benefit from us, some because we will surley give her a gift. Alot of people I know are like her, so we keep to ourselves.

Get a pump action shotgun. Just the sound of racking in a round will cause them to have second thoughts.( but you might have a mess to clean up when they p!$$ themselves).

• Upvote 5

Just my thoughts

GLP

They will react the same way.......................Allergic reaction to ......45 ACP hollow pointseyebrows.gif