Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RESTRUCTURING OF 'GLOBAL CURRENCY WORLDWIDE'

rapidrex

This is just as legit as anything else I've herd over the years all the so called financial experts and gurus sound the same I'm believing this let's shoot for 6$ why not right?

I want this done and out of my life forever I don't wanna here the words dinar or revalue ever again.

• Upvote 1

You are correct. All this can take place as early as Friday morning as the world FOREX update. Good news for those holding other world foreign currencies like the Yuan, Won & Dong. The ID is a good investment but I don't like all my eggs in one basket. A weaker Dollar will help the exchange rates even more. I'm hedging against the Dollar.

Go...global currency restructuring. Go Dinar.

• Upvote 1

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (1978)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 14-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 188,003,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 188,003,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

NO Rv today.....Keep it real :twothumbs:

I got this message in an email from a friend, today and since I haven't heard of anything like this, maybe someone has more information?

Bear5642 Late Afternoon – 09/13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL . . . I'M GOING TO SHARE SOMETHINGS I'VE BEEN RECEIVING ALL DAY [Tuesday – 09/13] . . . I CAN TELL AN RV IS ON THE WAY . . . AND I CAN ALSO TELL THIS NEW DINAR LINGO OF THE WORD 'RESTRUCTURE' IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN . . . THIS IS THE BAD NEWS . . . AND THERE IS GOOD NEWS . . . WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT FIRST . . . OKAY . . . HERE IS THE BAD NEWS . . . THE RESTRUCTURING OF 'GLOBAL CURRENCY WORLDWIDE' APPEARS THAT THE U.S. DOLLAR WILL BE RESTRUCTURED . . . I AM RECEIVING REPORTS FROM SEVERAL RELIABLE SOURCES THE U.S. DOLLAR WILL TAKE A HIT . . . HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS . . . THE NEWS COMING FROM IRAQ IS THAT PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE PROCESS OF THE LIFTING OF THE THREE ZEROS . . . AND WANTS IT TO GO A LOT QUICKER . . . AND THE RATE IS BEING ADJUSTED AS WE SPEAK TO COMPENSATE FOR THE U.S. DOLLAR DEVALUE . . . AND WILL COME IN HIGHER THAN EXPECTED . . . REMEMBER YOU GOT IT HERE . . . I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY ELSE IS SAYING . . . THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING . . . I HAVE SENT DOCUMENTS TO SCOTTI-G TO BACK THIS UP . . . I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT A DELAY . . . THIS IS FOR YOU TO CLEARLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ACTUALLY TAKING PLACE WITH THE GLOBAL ECONOMY . . . AND MY SOURCES SAY THE RV IS STILL ON TRACK . . . AND THE ADJUSTMENTS ARE FOR OUR BENEFIT IN THE FORM OF A HIGHER RATE . . . THE PARLIAMENT WANTS THE RV DONE NOW . . . LIKE YESTERDAY . . . THE ARTICLE WAS VERY SPECIFIC TO THE POINT OF ACTUALLY SHOWING THE PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION IN IRAQ . . . AND HOW THEY WANT IT FIXED RIGHT NOW . . . I'M HEARING WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT FOR THE RV GOING FORWARD NOW . . . SHABIBI IS DETERMINED TO GET THIS THING DONE . . . WHAT IS AMAZING IS THAT IT APPEARS THAT SHABIBI IS TRYING TO BE EXTREMELY CONSERVATIVE . . . AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE ARE FED UP AND TIRED OF WAITING . . . LET ME SHARE ONE MORE THING . . . I THINK THIS WILL HELP . . . AS LONG AS IT RV'S I DON'T CARE . . . (368) CODE FOR IQD RATE = 4.41 OR HIGHER . . . I NEED TO SHARE SOMETHING . . . I HAVE A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT . . . AND PLEASE . . . I CANNOT TELL YOU WHERE THEY COMES FROM . . . AND I HAVE INFORMATION WITHIN THIS DOCUMENT THAT EXPLAINS IN ITS ENTIRELY THE 'WORLD GLOBAL CURRENCY RESTRUCTURE' ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE . . . AND LET ME SAY THIS . . . IT ACTUALLY HAS DEADLINE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN . . . WHICH IS THURSDAY THE 15TH OF SEPTEMBER 2011 . . . THERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE . . . I HAVE FORWARDED THIS DOCUMENT TO PEOPLE I DEARLY TRUST FOR VERIFICATION LIKE SCOTTI-G

How about forwarding it to Adam? Then we be talking.

Go Rv

. . . I HAVE SENT DOCUMENTS TO SCOTTI-G TO BACK THIS UP . . . And this is supposed to QUALIFY YOUR POST? When you figure out that darned cap lock, form a complete sentence with only one period and proof read your posts, I will listen... maybe Okie.

Let's bring this into focus. We all can agree that the dollar is doomed because of the high debt the GOV has incurred and the printing of more money by the Fed.....right? We also can agree that the worlds appetite for oil is growing and the dinar has a bright future if they play their cards right.....right? So the dinars value fluctuates as do other currencies when the dollar goes up or down. Dinar up Dollar down, Dollar up Dinar down. Folks......the RV will be a Bitter/Sweet pill to swallow for this reason, So where does that leave us, say with a $3.68 to one dinar ratio Rv when the dollar is only worth .10 cents?................profit negativeohmy.gif ...............nowhereemot-eek.gif

(IMO)TwoCents.gif

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 1

"I stoped reading as soon as I saw ScottiG one of Okis Minnion "

I agree whole heartedly. If it walks like a guru, smells like a guru or says, "I AM RECEIVING REPORTS FROM SEVERAL RELIABLE SOURCES..." like a guru then it is full of crap like a guru.

:blink::(:o:angry:

Like anybody of importance reports to him...lol.

I would love for this to be true. It's unfortunate that the USD has to take a hit like this but considering that the USD has invested so much into Iraq... Yeah, any hit will be negligible and may only cause a ripple, if anything. If it goes before the New Year, expect the side effects to be used as political firewood... IMHO