Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency rates of exchange submitted to the UN

Today-Sept. 13th is the day that all countries are to have their new currency rates of exchange submitted to the UN to be published on the 15th.

So it is "possible" that those rates have "happened" and been submitted to the UN and are not published or released until they are "official" in 2 days on the 15th.

IF 153 countries are revaluing or devaluing at the same time-then all the rates may show at the same time.

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for the information. It is appreciated.

Just a reminder, that the rates can be changed at anytime during the month if "official government devaluations or revaluations." So, even if the new rate does not come out of the 15th, don't despair. This is a major, major event and will get published when it happens. Below is information taken directly from the United Nations website:

United Nations Treasury

United Nations Operational Rates of Exchange

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: The Operational rates of exchange listed herein are intended only for the internal record-keeping of the United Nations. No warranty of accuracy can be given and the United Nations shall not assume any responsibility in connection with the present publication of these rates. Generally, the rates are updated monthly, based on market conditions. Adjustments are also made following official government devaluations or revaluations.

• Upvote 1

Today-Sept. 13th is the day that all countries are to have their new currency rates of exchange submitted to the UN to be published on the 15th.

So it is "possible" that those rates have "happened" and been submitted to the UN and are not published or released until they are "official" in 2 days on the 15th.

IF 153 countries are revaluing or devaluing at the same time-then all the rates may show at the same time.

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

THIS IS HUGE NEWS..

MAYBE ALL THE POEPLE ON OKIES SITE WERE RIGHT..

THE RV HAS HAPPENED BUT NOT POSTED YET

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's great news. I'm holding a lot of Iraq Dinar, Vietnam Dong, SK Won & China Yuan. If just one of the four pops on the 15th, I'll be more than elated. If all these babies pop on the 15th, please call for the coroner, I'll be dead of a heat attack.

"heat attack"? I think u can buy a creme for that-lol