Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Drive-By Chat from sonny1 9-13-11

TexasGranny

Confusing the masses with smoke and mirrors is exactly what's going on. Discouraging information causing people to lose hope and give up. Well not I and IMHO opinion we will see them come out low and float up. I do not believe it will come out high. That's just what I feel. I'm not a expert but one one thing for sure is that this country has the potential to be richest country in the world. I'm in it to the end and it's getting hot in here. Thanks Adam for your input and Sonny for yours as well.

Thank you TexasGranny for the post. +. Be patient everyone cause something great is about to unfold. God Bless Everyone. Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 3

9:07 AM [sonny1] imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen

End Quote

Sonny. I have never heard you say that before ( about shabs)...Almost shocked

AT this point guys, be concerned.....Sonny1 has been credible IMO. If he is saying this, could be something to it.......JMO.

With Shabibi's education & employment history, he is extremely qualified to pull off the amazing.

We would all be naive if we thought looking to the articles would inform us whether or not the IQD would R/V..

Like Adam stated, their best line of defense is to proclaim a R/D (LOP).... (No money gained, no money lost)

This means..

No increased speculation upon the IQD

No fear of the IQD losing value

Helps maintain a stable market

When people read that the plan is to be implemented soon... Some get excited, while others see it as a bad thing. Remember, we don't hold the power to alter their decisions. And, if soon brings closure and an end to this debacle, I am all for it.. It's a ride we're all hoping to get off "soon" and profit along the way.. We have a risk of slightly being set back, or making a modest profit. With that said, I really see no reason to criticize those that are happy to see these type of articles. The perception of the articles may be "bad" but, I am sure the proposed timeline is legit.

It's like a poker game.... They're claiming 1 thing, but they may have another thing (entirely different hand) entirely. I just want to see their hand & find out if they're bluffing.

If they weren't lying.. That would be bad.

If they were bluffing, it would probably be good for us.

So... I think the CBI is great with their poker faces... They're using select words when giving speeches or comments. Media takes their comments and add their own spin to it. They likely do as some here do and refer to the common events in history. Re-denominations in terms of a LOP are quite common. History has shown them to be done in some countries numerous times. Some during high inflation, some after inflation has been brought down, and some after an extended amount of time of low inflation.

The people in that region desire a westernized way of life... How would the businesses from the west want to reach over to that region when the "potential customers" are broke? X,000 IQD pre-LOP buys the same as X post-LOP. Articles also fail to mention what X,000 buys post-LOP but we "assume" the same as X.

If the people were to benefit from the R/V, they would be able to buy "more." For example: Lets say they R/V at 1:1

1,000 IQD buys One liter of Cola

Post-RV

1,000 IQD buys 1,000 liters of Cola.

How many foreign countries would rush to setup shop in this scenario? Those who stepped in first would reap the rewards, right?

How would banks benefit? Many citizens would likely be more trusting, more willing to work with them, and set up accounts.

How woudl this work for neighboring regions? They would see democracy as a "great" thing and has its benefits..

...... Now, I've read that some suicide bombers would receive money that they would give to their family so they can be fed.. I am sure that would come to an end, along with much more violence...

To some degree, it would help bring stability & security... Maybe by a large portion, or just plain moderate.

Dollarizatoin would drop significantly as the IQD would hold value and be preferred use..

Like the movie.. Field of Dreams.... "If you build it, they will come..." Except in this scenario it would be more like.. "If you R/V, foreing investments will come.." LOL

I'm surprised at the counterfiet articles though. If the NEW IQD was supposed to be harder to counterfeit than a $20, why would they waste their time and simply just counterfeit a USD bill? So I sometimes wonder about that*...

Anyways, just my 0.02

Doesn't confirm or deny what they'll do, but helps give a different perspective.

• Upvote 4

---Darin---I'm surprised at the counterfiet articles though. If the NEW IQD was supposed to be harder to counterfeit than a $20, why would they waste their time and simply just counterfeit a USD bill? So I sometimes wonder about that*...

Thats a very good point Darin. Why counterfeit what it supposedly the newest greatest technology? IF it were so easy our USA thugs would be doin it too...of course I dont know if they use the metallic ink and special paper and all dat.... just sayin'

• Upvote 1

---Darin---I'm surprised at the counterfiet articles though. If the NEW IQD was supposed to be harder to counterfeit than a $20, why would they waste their time and simply just counterfeit a USD bill? So I sometimes wonder about that*...

Thats a very good point Darin. Why counterfeit what it supposedly the newest greatest technology? IF it were so easy our USA thugs would be doin it too...of course I dont know if they use the metallic ink and special paper and all dat.... just sayin'

I have been intrigued by just that question, especially if this is going to end up being and RD. What I have read there were fears of both old and new currencies being counterfeit and or laundered. Now as I understand it, the old would remain the same in purchasing power and the new would have the 3 zero's removed and be RV'd to the US dollar. Plus very difficult to counterfeit. The turn in for the old really no one would make much money, I guess if you have bunches.

But if this is a straight up RV I can see why the concern. Or something like that..... :blink:

I believe that somewhere in Iraq there is a very secure place where the entire ingredients for the RV are safely locked. All signed, and completed. With the knowledge and education that Shabibi has, he has probably only told a very chosen few of his plans It also appears that he is letting Parliament have their arguments and disagreements until the time is right. At that time he will announce the RV while Parliament is preoccupied with their quarrels. After the RV the Parliament is going to have to move on to the next order of business. This is just my opinion. GO RV

• Upvote 2

Hey Sonny....good to see agree that the articles are talking about a RD (can we call you a lopster now?) :lol: Seems to me that if they wanted secrecy then they would not say anything at all. Why attract so much attention with the relentless number of articles? If they weren't seriously considering it why would they say they have sent it to parliament for a vote? It is a neutral event so there is no need to draw attention to it if they weren't going to at least consider it.

Not to mention that they are in an ideal position to have a RD...extremely high money supply...stablized currency after years of hyper-inflation...wanting to have parity with the US dollar.

• Upvote 2

OBAMA MADE HIS SPEEXCH TODAY ABOUT PAYING DOWN THE DEBT NEXT WEEK WITHOUT BORROWING ANY MONEY..

WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MAY BE???

BCB

Bob, I don't think I ever heard Obama say this. Where did you hear this? That's a big leap even for Obama!

He's about to print another half trillion dollars to flush down the toilet. George Bush's stimulous bankrupted your children's future! Obama's last stimulous bankrupted your grandchildren's future and this latest stimulous insanity will bankrupt your great grandchildren's future! There isn't enough money on the planet to dig America out of it's debt now and the rest of the world is almost ready to give up on their US Treasuries!

The Iraqi dinar isn't going to save America. Severe osterity will be the only tool used, but only after a very painful, long... and deep second recession! It's very sad to see America on it's knee's financially. It's only taken big government 5 years to sink America to where it is right now. Between Bush and Obama, they've collectively spent more taxpayer dollars, and grown government more than all other president's combined since 1776!

You see Greece! That is your future if Obama wins the next election, or Mitt Romney is the next president for the Republicans. Very sad indeed! I pray I am wrong but all indications show I'm not! Divine Intervention is your only hope and much of America, and the whole West for that matter, have given up on God!

If we get out of this investment with a tidy profit, better invest it wisely. Our profits might just take us and our families through the worst upheaval Western Civilization has seen since WWII. I am not joking. This is serious $h1+ we're talking about here! It has happened to many generation before us. It can happen again. Nothing is for sure in this life, except for salvation in Jesus Christ!!!

Read Mona Charen's column in the National Review today. It's about everything I've said here. Hope to God it doesn't come true!

http://www.nationalr...ebt-mona-charen

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Bob, I don't think I ever heard Obama say this. Where did you hear this? That's a big leap even for Obama!

He's about to print another half trillion dollars to flush down the toilet. George Bush's stimulous bankrupted your children's future! Obama's last stimulous bankrupted your grandchildren's future and this latest stimulous insanity will bankrupt your great grandchildren's future! There isn't enough money on the planet to dig America out of it's debt now and the rest of the world is almost ready to give up on their US Treasuries!

The Iraqi dinar isn't going to save America. Severe osterity will be the only tool used, but only after a very painful, long... and deep second recession! It's very sad to see America on it's knee's financially. It's only taken big government 5 years to sink America to where it is right now. Between Bush and Obama, they've collectively spent more taxpayer dollars, and grown government more than all other president's combined since 1776!

You see Greece! That is your future if Obama wins the next election, or Mitt Romney is the next president for the Republicans. Very sad indeed! I pray I am wrong but all indications show I'm not! Divine Intervention is your only hope and much of America, and the whole West for that matter, have given up on God!

If we get out of this investment with a tidy profit, better invest it wisely. Our profits might just take us and our families through the worst upheaval Western Civilization has seen since WWII. I am not joking. This is serious $h1+ we're talking about here! It has happened to many generation before us. It can happen again. Nothing is for sure in this life, except for salvation in Jesus Christ!!!

Read Mona Charen's column in the National Review today. It's about everything I've said here. Hope to God it doesn't come true!

http://www.nationalr...ebt-mona-charen

I know our opinions differ often... but I would agree wholeheartedly with your post...nice job...I just hope we can avoid a double dip and maybe get some traction in the economy. But I am afraid the only way to do that is through a change in leadership.

Most counterfeiters, credit card scam outfits and international criminals stay clear of America. Americans have the most punitive laws and their reach is long and relentless. Much much easier to target a country that is as disorganised as Iraq is at the moment.

i do not think they will rd, i was stating that i think shabbs handed a rd to parl. why would maliki be upset if he handed parl a rv, maliki has the most to gain upon the rv, and he is the only one being negative about it. i think shabbs is looking for something in return for a rv. and jmw, if you look at the auctions the last 18 months cbi has been buying back dinar for u.s.d, if you add up the volume, they have brought trillions and trillions back into cbi, so a straight up rv is possible. my point is why would maliki be angry at a rv. the answer is he wouldnt be....... know what i mean?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

it goes back much further than 18 months Sonny...they have always purchased IQD from the banks...this is how they maintain the rate. They are required to purchase all dinar offered at the pegged exchange rate...or they would have to change the rate to one that they would.

Unfortunately they put the money back in play....otherwise their money supply would show significant movements.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Any one wonder what will it take to make this merry-go-round stop? I see that much of the people on these post are those like myself, waiting for something glorious to happen and it will, but in order to make this move even fast (RVing) is for the really big wheels to get in on the move and do a little negotiating, what you think people, let the big wheels get involved and then watch it get going. It just maybe the blessing we need, God is good to the good and bad, the just and unjust.

No?

9:07 AM [sonny1] i just read that they want to delay the 3 zero project

9:07 AM [sonny1] imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen

9:08 AM [sonny1] if they were going to rv then imo everyone would be on board

Sonny has always as long ad I have been watching this site maybe 3+ years had been pro RV non Lopster. He hasn't always been right just like everyone else. I think it was two years ago he was dead set on he had a Garunteed inside source and the RV Was going to happen before a certain date that summer. I just don't really trust any of their words period. Bondlady has awesome breakdowns, but in the end it's up to the reader of the actual article to have the sense to put it together. Most of the NERDS i wont call them the G word!!! Are simply capitalizing on the info available and putting DreamWorks endings on every day...day after day!!!They fighting over there for sure, but that's to be expected!!! If all All this has been THE PLAN so to speak. Then it's safe to say the bickering and power grab attempts were well anticipated. This thing WILL HAPPEN we are seeing it unfold. A true Blessing!!! I took a year off and forgot all about my 15mil. Then I got this iPhone!!! Lol oh well anyway that's my opinion on EVERYTHING taking place.

Oh my point about Sonny1 was simply I agreed with the 180 comment. Simply agree no bashing...

At the end of the day the question is who's more nuts:

The people devoted to twisting and spinning or us who even give it the time of day to read or EVEN go as far as to bash everything? I don't know hahaha GOD BLESS GO RV!!!

i do not think they will rd, i was stating that i think shabbs handed a rd to parl. why would maliki be upset if he handed parl a rv, maliki has the most to gain upon the rv, and he is the only one being negative about it. i think shabbs is looking for something in return for a rv. and jmw, if you look at the auctions the last 18 months cbi has been buying back dinar for u.s.d, if you add up the volume, they have brought trillions and trillions back into cbi, so a straight up rv is possible. my point is why would maliki be angry at a rv. the answer is he wouldnt be....... know what i mean?

My fault then Sir please disregard my 180 on the LOP comment

Announce a LOP to throw people off.

Yeah, I know... it's a little bit of a conspiracy theory. But if you play chess or any high stakes games, you know how important the "BLUFF" is.

Did I mention he has a BS from U of B? That's right... A Bachelors degree from a University in the Country that is notorious for double speak. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he majored in Deception.

And to add to that... his father was a poet. Do you think he has a way with words, perhaps? I do. And I don't believe a thing he says, but I trust in him to make Iraq wealthy.

Sonny, thanks for stopping by, and GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Like I said earlier: It's WAG THE DOG all over again! PROPAGANDA is THE name of the game.

• Upvote 2

That's fine, but why would Shabbs present a RD to Parliament? Is this grand theatre or is the RD the real CBI plan? Would Shabbs present something he knew would be rejected and then take to the media to flame the GOI for holding up the "three zeros" plan?

If this is all smoke, they're doing a heck of a job. And all the while inflation is rising, and the economy is at a standstill.

• Upvote 3

it goes back much further than 18 months Sonny...they have always purchased IQD from the banks...this is how they maintain the rate. They are required to purchase all dinar offered at the pegged exchange rate...or they would have to change the rate to one that they would.

Unfortunately they put the money back in play....otherwise their money supply would show significant movements.

[/qu

cbi stocks the banks, if they are buying it back how can you say its going back into circulation, it makes no sense, the banks supply the people with dinar, but cbi is drying it up how can they be putting it back in. you have to admit, you arent really making any sense

• Upvote 3