Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 - RV 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%…

NonLinear

Actually, DinarThug would have a great comeback relative to this... yet it leaves me speechless... anyone got any good 'parting shots' on this... other then he dropped a pile of poop in a lot of homes last night! Whew! The smell is... <_<

Posted on September 13, 2011 .

Bulldog75] 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%… DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. OUR $4.50 PROJECTION QUOTE FROM TWO WEEKS AGO WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. I DON’T THINK ANYONE IS COMPLAINING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PERSERVED AND HUNG IN. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. CASH IN APPEARS TO BE MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. WE HOPE THE BANK EMPLOYEES HAVE NOT DELIVERED THEIR LETTERS OF RESIGNATION; AND IF SO, THE BANK HOPEFULLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORETHOUGHT TO HAVE NEW HIRES STANDING BY. THE BANKS ARE GONNA NEED BACKUP EMPLOYEES QUICK. THE HARVEST MOON TONIGHT PROVED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF REAPING PROFITS ON THIS WINDFALL/LANDFALL ‘ROLLER COASTER’ RIDE THAT LASTED ALMOST A DECADE. STAY TUNED, THE RIDE CONTINUES THIS WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL POST ANNOUNCEMENT WITH CASH IN DATES BEING LATE WEEK. BE READY FOR LONG LINES IN MAJOR CITIES OF: CA, NY, FL, TX. ONE MAY HAVE TO DO THE BASKIN ROBBINS PICK A # IN THESE MAJOR CITIES AND EVEN COME BACK NEXT DAY. ALL SECURITY STRATEGIES SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DONE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A CPA/TAX ATTORNEY IF IN DOUBT. APPEARS THE LIKELY 15% TAX RATE OFFER FOR THE FIRST 45 DAYS IS A BETTER ROAD TO TAKE. SINCERE THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF, CONTRIBUTORS, CHATTSTERS, ADMINS, MODS THAT HAS MADE THIS VENTURE A TRUE ADVENTURE.

[bulldog75] WE WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. “WE ARE CHOSEN TO CHANGE THE WORLD”. GOD KNOWS OUR HEART TO IMPROVE HIS KINGDOM. WE PLEDGE OUR 10% BACK TO OUR KING’S KINGDOM FOR HE IS TRULY THE “KING OF KINGS” WHO HAS MADE THIS GIFT OF LOVE AND CURRENCY POSSIBLE TO HIS FOLLOWERS. WE KNOW, WHEN WE GIVE OUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM, WE GROW 40X IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESSS. WE RECEIVE OUR GIFTS NOW IN A STATE OF THANKFULNESS AND LOVE. WE UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE CHRISTIAN WORK TO DO; TO HONOR HIM AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT. WE WILL ENLARGE OUR CHRISTIAN WORLD AND KEEP GOD IN OUR GOVERNMENTS. WE WILL NOT LET ANY MAN OR GOVERNMENT LEAD US ASTRAY. AMEN. AND SO IT IS FOR NOW AND FOREVERMORE.

[bulldog75] WE ARE ONE; OUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND MINDS ALL AFFECT OUR UNIVERSE, US AND OUR FRIENDS. WE ARE HERE BY DIVINE DESTINATION. BELIEVE AND KNOW WE ARE LOVED AND ONE TOGETHER. WE REJOICE AND KNOW GOD’S LOVE IS NOW BEING SENT TO EACH AND EVERYONE THAT IS HERE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN ANYONE’S MIND THAT THIS IS DIVINELY SENT, YOUR GIFTS. AND IT IS SO. BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU. AMEN.

[jam777] bulldog75, if rate post in less than 24 hours, I will most certainly cash out somewhere in less than 48 hours, at least some of my dinar. Are you saying this is not possible to cash in that fast ?

[bulldog75] QUESTION #1: UNDERSTAND ABOUT CASH INS; THIS IS A WORLD EVENT. CASHIN MAY GO TO MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. BIG BANK LINES IN MAJOR CITIES.

[bulldog75] IMO, NOT ALL AT ONCE OF YOUR IQD .

[Austin-Powers-For-PM]Bulldog, what is your conclusive proof to put this at 100%, and when did you realize that?

[bulldog75] AUSTIN ITS DIVINE INTERVENTION; ONLY MAN MAKES DATES & RATES.

[big e] not a question ! thank you so very much for your time and post bulldog75! god bless!!

[bulldog75] [big e]: SINCERE THANKS. YOU ARE HIGHLY FAVORED; AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

[debbyB] Bulldog where will we see it first?

[bulldog75] [debbyB] : FIRST, IN YOUR HEART OF HEARTS FOR YOU BELIEVE; THEN LOOK AT THE MANMADE WBANKS, FOREX AFTER ALIGNMENTS TONITE AND TOMORROW.

[bboy] Bulldog…….What will determine who is first in line for cash-out. First come, first serve or amount of dinar to cash in???

[bulldog75] [bboy]SMALL TOWNS SHOULD NOT BE A DIFFICULT SITUATION. CALL THE BANKS LATER IN THE WEEK FOR AN APPOINTMENT. LARGER CITIES MAY/MAY NOT TAKE APPTMTS BUT A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS. TAKE A NUMBER MAYBE AND COME BACK TOMORROW TYPE. EACH BANK WILL BE DIFFERENT. WHEN RATE POSTS THEN CALL THE BANK TO SEE IF YOU CAN GET FIRST AN APPTMENT.

[HOOT] is okie and the others in agreement with this [HOOT] when can we call our banks.

[bulldog75] WE ARE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE HERE. PROCEDURE SUGGESTED IMHO, : WAIT FOR RATE POST, WAIT A DAY OR TWO TO CALL THE BANKS, TRY FOR APPTMENT, SHOP YOUR RATE, TAKE EXTREME CAUTION WITH SECURITY. TY1

[peter3] Did it realy rv or what no proof yet or is there?

[bulldog75] OUR INTEL IS FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT. IT HAS TO WORK ITS WAY THRU THE SYSTEM. ITS A LARGE BASKET. AN OCCURENCE THAT IS ENORMOUS FOR THE GOVTS, ECO SECTOR AND PIECING THIS ALL TOGETHER TO PUSH IT THRU NEW SOFTWARE IS A MONSTER TASK.

[hbhockeydad] ty for the update bulldog.. did you actually see the bank screen that showed the rate for the iqd? ty for your time.

[bulldog75] THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POST AT THIS TIME. THERE ARE SOME OFFICIAL SCREENS THAT INITIALLY SHOWED THE RATES; THOSE WERE HIGHLY GUARDED BY BIG BROTHERS..

[iSLANDGIRL71] Bulldog, (sooner fan)earliest cash in and thanks a million. And [luvntx] Are you officially calling the RV?

[bulldog75] EARLIEST CASH IN , IMHO, MIGHT BE THURSDAY/FRIDAY.. THERE IS SOME U.N. ACTIVITY ABOUT SEPT. 15. I AM NOT THE OFFICIAL REFEREEING THIS BALL GAME WITH THE BIS, IMF AND WBANKS, CBI. SINCERE THANKS.

[DINARSMACK] Bulldog… I believe this is first time you have said 100%…. is okie,scotti, and bear that sure of this being done also 100% ?

[bulldog75] 100% I WILL STATE IS IN , MY HUMBLE OPINION AT THIS PARTICULAR TIME. I DEFINITELY DO NOT SPEAK FOR OKIE AND OTHER STAFF. I HIGHLY RESPECT AND REGARD THEM AND THEIR OPINIONS.

[seatreasure] Any news on the VND???? Many Thanks O ; )

[bulldog75] #15 ANSWER; WELL, THAT ONE HAS BEEN KICKED AROUND IN THE PARKING LOT A FEW TIMES. & I HAVE SEEN THIS SLIDE LIKE GREASED GLASS. RATES ANYWHERE .035 TO .30; IMHO THIS IS GOING TO BE UNDER .07 …; SEE ARTICLES IN THE FORUM BY LEXIE AND VIET NEWS. TY!

[bobflu] is there a way to find out who will sell Dinar in my area besides just calling around to the differant banks…is it posted on-line anywhere

[bulldog75] ANSWER 16: BIG BANKS BUYING SHOULD BE: CHASE, B OFAMER, 5TH/3RD. I THINK WELLS MAYBE OUT. TY! STAFF HERE WILLHELP YOU OUT LATER ON THAT ONE ALSO. I UNDERSTAND OKIE & STAFF WILL ENLIGHTEN EVERYONE WITH SOME SCHEDULED EVENTS VERY SHORTLY. STAY TUNED. TY.!

[zero] when do you think we will be able to confirm? i.e. see on xe.com? thx

[bulldog75] [zero]ANSWER #17: THE MAJOR SITES FOREX SHOULD POST SOON. THIS COULD COME AS EARLY AS 1AM CST WHEN AUSTRALIA AND SINGAPORE OPEN. STAY TUNED. THE SITE MAY STAY OPEN PENDING SQ DECISION ON THAT. TY! I SUGGEST A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP CAUSE THERE’S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO BOUT IT ANYHOW; AND IT WILL BE DAYS TO CASH IN. SLEEPT IS ESSENTIAL HERE. RIGHT?

[successful1] I have a reserve that expires today…. does Bulldog75 think it will still be honored if we actually RV’d today? In other words did we actually RV today to cover my reserve deadline?

[bulldog75] ANSWER #18: WHEW! THANKS, ; IMHO, CALL THEM FIRST THING IN THE MORN; MAYBE SUGGEST A BANK WIRE TO THEIR ACCOUNT TO CATCH THE RESERVE BEFORE THE OFFICAL RATE POST HITS, ; IF POSSIBLE. BEST WISHES AND BLESSINGS ON THAT1

[ChrisB] Can you ask him , okie and scottig confirmed the RV and ScottiG even said they were celebrating in the streets, you are saying now they are waiting for confirmation, Has anyone confirmed and do you know how? Thanks

[bulldog75] ANSWER #19: HI CHRIS; THERE ARE CONFIRMATIONS ALL OVER THE BOARDS, INTEL BOARDS. CELEBRATIONS YES. OFFICIAL CONFIRMATIONS PENDING. IMHO, THESE RATES WILL POST THRU THE NIGHT AND INTO THE MORNINGS AND NEXT DAY DUE TO THE VOLUME OF TRAFFIC. TY CHRIS.

[vexed] I think most of us are weary of the ups and downs with this investment. What makes Bulldog so sure this week is different from previous weeks?

[bulldog75] ANSWER #20: EVERYTHING IMHO, HAS BEEN SATISFIED IN IRAQ WITH AND THRU THE U.N.; THEY WERE EVEN GIVEN SOME GRACE TIME, DUE TO THIS BEING AN EPIC WORLD UNIVERSAL EVENT.. WHAT MAKES THIS DIFFERENT: LOVE, HAPPINESS, YOU, HIS GIFT OF LOVE AND CURRENCY, KNOWING AND BELIEVING THAT THE WORLD AND UNIVERSE WILL TAKE THIS BLESSINGS TO HEART ‘TO CHANGE OUR WORLD’ . BELIEVE AND KNOW EACH OF YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT TO CHANGE THIS OUR WORLD AND UNIVERSE. AMEN.

http://www.another site.com/members/latest-and-greatest

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

[bulldog75] ANSWER #19: HI CHRIS; THERE ARE CONFIRMATIONS ALL OVER THE BOARDS, INTEL BOARDS. CELEBRATIONS YES.

Can you imagine if people WERE celebrating last night over a RV and are now waking up to 'reality' with a bad hangover! YUK! BAD DOG! :(

They should have stayed with the lite GURU.....http://guruenergy.com/new/us/drinks.php :unsure:

Bulldog was one of those that camped out in tents down in Brentwood Tenn. a year or so ago, when frank wanted some eyes on the scene to confirm that Ali was cashing dinars for dollars at 3.86emot-LMAO.gif Can you imagine how stupid they felt when they found out that it was just a mail drop for Ali....No office...........Mamma will have to get her bacon from someone else.............. Bad boy......no Kibbles & Bits for yousad.gif

• Upvote 2

Hmmmm.. Welp the day is almost over, just afew more hours left and a new day will start.. So this 100% i mean Bulldog75 is talkin about where is the RV at.. Ill wait to post any more bashing after midnight eastern.. He might wana pray alittle more to his god... eyebrows.gif

Edited by Markinsa
Language