Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

let's face reality for a minute

I just want a little bit of my 2 cents worth of opinion on the Iqd rv being the global economic delivery vehicle (saviour) ..

As I am watching cnbc and listening to all the news on the markets. the Greek failure , Basically the dire economic woes of this world I am truly convinced that if this IQD was truly going to happen it would have by now !!!!!

JMO

• Upvote 5

I just want a little bit of my 2 cents worth of opinion on the Iqd rv being the global economic delivery vehicle (saviour) ..

As I am watching cnbc and listening to all the news on the markets. the Greek failure , Basically the dire economic woes of this world I am truly convinced that if this IQD was truly going to happen it would have by now !!!!!

JMO

Then quit.....

• Upvote 1

You have FALLEN for it. It's WAG THE DOG all over again. The powers that be are holding this in place until they are FULLY convinced that when it DOES happen, (and it WILL HAPPEN) you (meaning Joe Q. Public, not us) will see the economic UPTURN as the result of their PLAN TO BAIL OUT THE ECONOMY. The average citizen is TOTALLY unaware of any "Revaluation", not to mention the idea that you can exchange currencies and profit from it in ANY way.

There you have it. The exposing of the PROPAGANDA.

You have FALLEN for it. It's WAG THE DOG all over again. The powers that be are holding this in place until they are FULLY convinced that when it DOES happen, (and it WILL HAPPEN) you (meaning Joe Q. Public, not us) will see the economic UPTURN as the result of their PLAN TO BAIL OUT THE ECONOMY. The average citizen is TOTALLY unaware of any "Revaluation", not to mention the idea that you can exchange currencies and profit from it in ANY way.

There you have it. The exposing of the PROPAGANDA.

WAG THE DOG. I have never been so insulted in my life. Well not counting the last five bars I have been throw out of.

I don't know about wagging the dog LOL but I do believe it will happen... eventually. At the very least my kids or grand kids can be put in a better position. I don't really expect to be a millionaire with this but if my offspring can get an edge then I am still happy. God knows with the direction this world is heading, they will need it more than I will.

There will be no RV at the extreme rates being tossed around on these dinar sites....

Sure the dinar will go up with time, like 10+ years but you will not become rich overnight on these dinars

I come back on this site after like 3 weeks and its the same BS crap with rumors and dates, I can come back a year from now and it will be the same.

My advice put your dinars in a safe place and just enjoy and live your life....you don't need to pay anybody every month for a text when it will RV because you will know right away

if it were to RV.

Edited by MPG350

JMO

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.

-- John Lennon

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Just a little advise if it is bothering you to deal with the everyday excitement of the dinar world. DON't SELL just put it away and step away from the excitement until you can gain control of yourself.because if you sell now you will lose.

its a really good system in iran of currency transfering.

I don't know about wagging the dog LOL but I do believe it will happen... eventually. At the very least my kids or grand kids can be put in a better position. I don't really expect to be a millionaire with this but if my offspring can get an edge then I am still happy. God knows with the direction this world is heading, they will need it more than I will.

JMO

Mistake #1 - watching CNBC...

• Upvote 1