Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The replys never end just new names posting them like the posts and reposts of Reval with rate, date and sick of BS and colorful names sometimes labeled to the poster. You see the words "take it with a grain of salt" and " for entertainment only" and yet you can't keep from reading their posts because you want to see what they have said so you can add the rebuttal, am i right. It seems like most of the true seniors of which i am one, have been invested for nearly 8 years just watching the reality of how this is playing out each day. I only starting posting in 2010. I use my common sense to know the difference of posted material and size it up for myself. I read Okie, Tony, Bluewolf, ScottiG, Frank, Delta, and all the rest of them to see what they have to say and i might add if they did not post or have posts brought to this site we would have less and less to read. Whether they are pumping people for Dinar sales or just using what they come across from contacts they may or may not have is not for me to judge. I have never critisized any of them for any posts they make and will not because i know beyond a shadow of a doubt i can't prove if their intel has any merit or not. Maybe at the moment it did and someone threw a kink in it or maybe not. Can you prove it wasn't truly so at the time or that it was interpreted to be correct, you can't and neither can i. So why do certain ones keep posting replys that they are sick of what they read to be BS. Why do you read it when you see the header from the ones whom you call liars and pumpers. Maybe it is because you have nothing to bring to the table and thats the only way you can sound off. It is very much Ok to disagree with someone but to out right call someone you have never met a liar is beyond rude. In my 58 years i have learned that people that are rude is by choice not by nature and there is no need for this. Your at the age of accountability now so it is time to adjust your attitudes and character for the long haul that life has to offer. Somewhere, someday each one of us will find that we will be held responsible for what we choose to do and say in this life. Bash me if it makes you feel good or give me negs for what i have posted, don't matter to me you will not be the first and you will not be the last. I only read, i listen, i see and i bring something useful to the table when i choose to post...............Heavyduty053

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 4

that works for you. some people love to bash the outright liars. and you may not want to call them that; but if you think they might have a shred of intel they thought was good at some point, that's fine. in my eyes it is painfully obvious they are lying. i , personally, don't care because it doesn't affect me and i enjoy the laughs. i do feel bad for the gullible or desperate that need this, though.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I just like getting the whole picture of the dinar world. It is helpful for me to know where the extremes are in any subject, such as my personal finances, sports statistics and politics. It helps me to understand the "big picture" in a specific realm. I can then make educated decisions in not only my plans of action, but also in my behavior towards those extreme positions. I trust that most people are intelligent and adult enough to make their own way through anything. If they aren't, and I can't or don't care to help them through my own education, then the laws of natural selection take over. I find weakness of mind and spirit both distasteful and ignorant when the information required to make sound decisions is available - and it isn't available when there is censorship, even if it is out of "good intentions". If anyone can't stand the heat, they should get out of the desert.

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 3

Heavy...that was well said and I agree, But...if these people are preying on new investors, novices or intentionally misleading people just to sell more Dinars...

they Need to be called out. And apparently they are doing just that or they have the worst intel and inside people ever!

Either way, many people that are just wanting to better themselves and their life (foolish or naive) tend to believe these people with so-called "intel" and they buy more Dinars.

That list of people you mentioned predict this to happen every week! And they have been Wrong every week, for months and months now.

I say call them out for being wrong all the time and spewing the same crap every week! It gives an equal footing for newbies and the like to decide for themselves.

that works for you. some people love to bash the outright liars. and you may not want to call them that; but if you think they might have a shred of intel they thought was good at some point, that's fine. in my eyes it is painfully obvious they are lying. i , personally, don't care because it doesn't affect me and i enjoy the laughs. i do feel bad for the gullible or desperate that need this, though.

heavy......I hear you, but disagree to this end. I would have no problem with Okie or any number of the other liars out there posting if they kept thier posts in the BS section. But we don't have a BS section....we have a rumor section........things that one hears second hand that they cannot confirm as fact. These things are great to read and good to know, I mean everyone hears things second hand that turn out to be true. The problem with the Okies of this thing are they out and out lie....they state things as being fact...facts that turn out not to be facts. Once or twice, maybe something changed and what they said got turned around....but not hundreds of times. Hundreds of times means they just flat out lie to everyone. Put them in the BS section so I don't have to sift through there BS on my way to reading possibly real rumors that contain actual truth.

Some people actually believe these liars and do foolish things based on what they say....that is most unfortunate. I'm with gatoraces B)

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your post Heavy. I too find this site very uncomfortable since the bashing and name calling has gotten so out of control! Not sure what the jealousy problem is. Maybe that other Guru's got the Intel before your favorite one did? Why can't rude people sit on their hands while reading a post here? It may not be the post you want to hear yet you are getting info so take it without the nastiness! Grow up! We all choose the life we want to live! If your not happy then fix it! Just please stop being Bullies and start living a more positive productive life. You may just find that you like it.

• Upvote 1

These guys that are out there pumping and telling all these fantastic stories are IMO are nothing more than con men. They are no different than the scummy guy that approaches you in a parking lot trying to sell you a gold necklace that is merely a piece of cr#p . People get scammed every day. Those who look at this opportunity to invest are like everyone else they are looking for a place to make a profit. People get scammed because there are those out there that are very good at convincing those with their line of BS. Not everyone is capable of spotting these hucksters. It is easy for me and maybe some of the other posters to spot this nonsense these guys are putting out. I have earned my BS radar the hard way in life (bought and paid for the old fashioned way ) I have been scammed before in my younger days. Some would say to police this site for these BS crew and others will say that's censorship... In my opinion if I see someone trying to take advantage of an innocent soul I feel compelled to help them. I am not holly/er than thou but I think people for the most part want to do the right thing! Well at least most of us.

Im out.......

Quad :o

Myth or Truth: In the regime of the former Iraq dictator Saddam Hussein, the Iraq dinar exchange rate was $3.22 USD. This is correct to a degree, but what most people that have an interest in you buying them don’t tell you that...

...this rate wasn’t a result of the trade in the open market. It wasn’t tested in the world currency exchange market, nor was a result of it. It was simply made up by Saddam. It was only him and handful high placed officials that could exchange Iraq dinars at this rate. Even Iraqi people couldn’t

Before Saddam it was higher.