Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The new RD Currency is sitting in the banks...

Ridewithme38

Seems the CBI jumped the gun a bit according to my source....Shipments of the new Currency are being delivered to banks as we speak...it just arrived at a VERY well known bank about 3 hrs ago...the denomination are between 1/2 dinar and 25 dinar...i didn't ask about coins, but i will in my next email

I guess this explains all the anger about this bill not passing immediately.....i wonder what'll happen if it doesn't pass? :huh:

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

NICE! Unless this is more smoke and this was planned to get the lower notes to the banks early without anyone knowing so Shabs can "push the button".

Sweet intel, I pray it's true. I'm ready to get this "Ride" to an end. Got a Brand New Baby on the way, and would love to start out His/Her life in a very secured way.

Thanks Ridewithme38. YOU MADE MY DAY> ;)

• Upvote 8

Seems the CBI jumped the gun a bit according to my source....Shipments of the new Currency are being delivered to banks as we speak...it just arrived at a VERY well known bank about 3 hrs ago...the denomination are between 1/2 dinar and 25 dinar...i didn't ask about coins, but i will in my next email

I guess this explains all the anger about this bill not passing immediately.....i wonder what'll happen if it doesn't pass? :huh:

Nice info, but how do you know the info above is correct, like do you have intel on the ground over there?????? :lol:

source?

Lets just say if your emails to Warka take longer then usual, it's because they are VERY busy taking in the New currency and training the employees how to exchange them....i don't get how its complicated to trade a 25,000 note for a 25 note...But the education system in iraq isn't what it is in America...the emails already took forever even with a 'friend' working there, i can't imagine how slow it will be now

the lower denoms are in the banks again? this is the tenth time since december.

These aren't lower denominations....they are a whole new currency, it appears they've been training these people for about a week on what to do if the law passes and they need to start the the exchange....I'm kinda surprised Iraq jumped the gun on this...usually they are so slow that it appears nothing gets done...now they are rushing so much that they over jumped the law

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The only reason I am giving this rumor a little hope is due to your join date, you have obviously been around a while and hopefully know not to post b.s. rumors. Thanks for the intel, hope it is true and keep us updated!

Lets just say if your emails to Warka take longer then usual, it's because they are VERY busy taking in the New currency and training the employees how to exchange them....i don't get how its complicated to trade a 25,000 note for a 25 note...But the education system in iraq isn't what it is in America...the emails already took forever even with a 'friend' working there, i can't imagine how slow it will be now

These aren't lower denominations....they are a whole new currency, it appears they've been training these people for about a week on what to do if the law passes and they need to start the the exchange....I'm kinda surprised Iraq jumped the gun on this...usually they are so slow that it appears nothing gets done...now they are rushing so much that they over jumped the law

They can't print anything without parliment passing into law. Nice Try;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

a whole new currency is bad....

• Upvote 1

Actually, they have total autonomy, and are stating such in their press releases.

Parliament is a formality to help educate them first.

This is one of those nice to vs need to situations where I am sure Shabibi would prefer it go through parliament, but the terms that are getting more exposure in the recent press releases seem to support the CBI.

"Iraq’s Central Bank has four branches including Basra, Sulaimaniah, Erbil and Mosul. It was founded as an Iraqi independent bank by virtue of Iraq’s Central Bank Law issued on March 6, 2004.

The bank is responsible for the prices stability and the implementation of monetary policy including exchange rates, the management of foreign reserves, the issuance of currencies and the organization of the banking sector."

Parliament can delay enforcement, put pressure on Shabibi, attempt to change the CBI charter, or a myriad of other ploys to try to sway public opinion against the CBI, put off voting or readings, any thing they feel will discourage Shabibi.

In the end, he may give in to the pressure; but he doesn't have to under the law.

• Upvote 3

Ok obvious i'm no guru, i just happened upon some information when talking about my Bank Account and the ISX....

So let me ask you guys....IF the RD doesn't go through, some how it all gets scraped, what happens with this new currency? does it just get distroyed? Have any countries jumped the gun like this before?

It just seems odd that all the news is saying this law isn't passed yet, but the CBI is already sending out New Currency

I don't know about that. The CBI is autonomous. You dont see our Fed running a bill by Congress every time they change the look of coins or bills (which has been going through constant revisions for years). I'm sure they are structured just like other Central Banks.

• Upvote 1

Ok obvious i'm no guru, i just happened upon some information when talking about my Bank Account and the ISX....

So let me ask you guys....IF the RD doesn't go through, some how it all gets scraped, what happens with this new currency? does it just get distroyed? Have any countries jumped the gun like this before?

It just seems odd that all the news is saying this law isn't passed yet, but the CBI is already sending out New Currency

If you build it - they will come! Not cheap to print!

But a snapshot Ridewithme... thanks

Edited by mojack
  • Upvote 1